YCMOU Distance Education Admission 2022: YCMOU is among India’s Ginormous Open Academic institutions, disseminating knowledge to the employed individuals in Maharashtra and practicing growers and agri-female via ongoing teaching and learning. Under the Maharashtra Government’s Ministry of Higher & Technical Education. YCMOU is a University running as a self-financing one. The chancellor of YCMOU is Maharashtra Government. The YCMOU’s primary objective is to be a ‘Large scale Varsity.’ The University aspires to ‘Achieve the Unreached’ sections by offering competency degree courses varying from diploma to PG stages.
The University provides higher learning at a minimal price to significant numbers of people by trying to remove age, academic skills, and financial constraints. In addition, the location and tempo of study and bolstering interplay by delivering reliable learning-teaching interactions are important considerations. This University has membership with AIU, ACU, AAOU, and ICDE, Premium affiliating agencies and associations. Under its eight schools, it provides a variety of certificates, Diploma, PG Diploma, UG, and PG Courses. The University also offers a Preliminary Scheme in a variety of fields.
The YCMOU Distance Education was set up in 1989 in Maharashtra as the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University as the fifth open learning University in the country. The University has now been extended to many other places as well.
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
YCMOU Distance Education Admission 2022
University offers admission from mid of septembr to November. Students can avail the admission by follow the procedure given below.
YCMOU Entrance to all core subjects is premised on the learners’ performance in the previous entrance test. The registration form can be completed digitally by going to the YCMOU electronic institution’s online platform. Upon completing an online application form, the pupil must print the invoice for the fee payment of INR 100.
The YCMOU works finely, and it has 8 regional centres in Aurangabad, Mumbai, Amravati, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Kolhapur, and Nanded. The University offers certificates, diplomas, degrees, Post-Graduate, and Research Programme courses.
Students can now apply for various courses in open learning University of YCMOU admission 2022. The online entry process for the courses is available and ready to process through an online payment.
YCMOU Distance Education UG Admission
- The distance BBA program is a three-year course offered by YCMOU.
- Pupils should have completed their Class12 with a least 45 per cent score from a reputed institute in case of applying for UG Courses.
- BCA can be pursued at YCMOU with a timeframe of 3 years.
- Application for this course can be submitted after completing the intermediate.
- There is no age restriction to apply for this course.
B.Ed (Special Education)
- B Ed is a 2-year full-time graduation level course in education, divided into 4 semesters.
- Eligibility: Eligibility for the course is 10+2 cleared.
- Selection criteria: The selection of candidates is subsequently based upon performance in the entrance test by the candidates.
- Course Objective: The students learn about various science subjects like Chemistry, Physics and zoology, and botany.
- Duration: The minimum duration to complete the course is 3 years.
- Fee: The university charges, a very affordable fee that is Rs10,000 per semester.
- Three-year Degree program.
- Eligibility 10+2 or preparatory program from YCMOU with a minimum of 40 % marks required.
YCMOU Distance Education PG Admission
- MBA Distance is offered by YCMOU with a duration of 2 years.
- Admissions to this course are merit-based and also entrance exams will be taken.
- To obtain access to the MBA Course, the institution administers a distinct admissions test.
- MSc is offered by the University in distance mode. The complete duration of this distance course is 2 years.
- Merit-based entries are offered without any entrance exam.
- To adapt to the PG Curriculum, the pupil should have completed a UG study from a reputed University.
- Candidates that have cleared BBM, BMA, BBA, B.Com, etc., must have been cleared by the Candidates from a reputable University.
YCMOU Distance Education Ph.D. Admission
- PG degree must have been cleared with 55% scores attained from a recognized University.
- PET entry exam or UGC NET must be cleared, or Students must have a merit score in M.Phil.
YCMOU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Entry form cum prospectus is available on the official YCMOU site for Students to apply. The various courses have different eligibility criteria to apply. Candidates require to meet the criteria before they apply; a general overview is given below:
- UG courses require Students to clear off their 12th-class exams with sufficient scores from a recognized University.
- For PG courses, Students must have cleared their bachelor’s exam with enough scores from a reputable University.
- For diploma and certificate courses, Students have to clear the 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Students need to apply through online and offline modes of application for YCMOU admissions 2022.
Why Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Distance Education?
- Chance to earn the degree with distance education.
- Split regional centers almost everywhere in Maharashtra
- The vast offering of programs
- Online study material availability
- A famous name in Maharashtra, and so on in India.
- Degree validity in all spheres.