YCMOU Admission 2023-24: 31 March 2023 is the last date to apply for YCMOU Admission 2023-24 for certificate courses. The admission window of YCMOU Distance Education are now open for the upcoming session 2023-24. Candidates must fill out the application form before the last date.
YCMOU Distance Education Latest Updates
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University has commenced the fresh registration for certificate courses for session 2023; the last date to register is 31 March 2023. Source
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University was established in 1989, and the location of this University is Nasik, Maharashtra. This University is a well-structured university designed for students who opt for distance education. Programs like UG and PG are available for students. The fresh 2023 academic session offers courses like BA, BCA, B.Ed, B.Sc, B.Com, MBA, M.Sc, and M.Com for the students.
The admission intake is through merit and entrance, and students should check the eligibility criteria for the same. The UG program selection is through merit scores, and students need to complete their 10th and 12th class. The Master’s Programs require a Graduation degree, and for a program, students need to clear the entrance examinations conducted by the YCMOU distance education University.
YCMOU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
ycmou.ac.in Admission 2023-24
The admission registration brings various courses in architecture & design, science, technology & engineering, humanities, etc. Individuals can apply to YCMOU Distance Education courses. YCMOU proposes an online mode for fresh entry.
Students who wish to enroll in any of the courses offered by YCMOU Distance Education will either be selected based on their previous qualifications or will be given an entrance examination that must be passed by the applicant.
MBA and research-based programs at the distance university require entrance tests. MBA entrance exam application fees are INR 500, which can be deposited online. Admission to other courses at YCMOU is determined by the scores individuals achieve on their qualifying exams.
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Course Admissions Eligibility Criteria
Entry form cum prospectus is available on the official YCMOU site for aspirants to apply. The various courses have different eligibility criteria to apply in. Candidates require to meet the criteria before they apply; a general overview is given below:
- UG courses require aspirants to clear off their 12th-grade exams with sufficient scores from a recognized University.
- For PG courses, aspirants must have cleared their bachelor’s exam with enough scores from a reputable University.
- For diploma and certificate courses, aspirants are to clear the qualifying degree in the same field from a recognized University.
- Aspirants are to apply through online and offline modes of application for YCMOU admissions in 2023.
YCMOU UG Admission
Applicants shall apply to DMCJ, DVSE, BA, BA Mass Communication & Journalism, and more. With the help of an online path, the students shall register for the YCMOU DDE UG programs.
The university will approve admission to YCMOU Distance Education UG after ensuring the details are correct. The minimum requirement to get admission to YCMOU Distance Education UG is 10+2/12th. Candidates who wish to apply to UG programs through offline mode can collect application forms free of cost from the counter/center of the open university.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), a 10+2 education is necessary to acquire a 50% minimum score. The tuition fee is INR 56700, and the duration is 3 years.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), completing intermediate with 55% score with major subjects such as mathematics, is necessary. Its 3-year duration fee is INR 49000.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), taught in 3 years, at least 50% marks should be obtained by an aspirant in the HSC examination to study this course. Its fee will be INR 29500.
YCMOU Distance Education PG Admission
Students interested in getting admission in the respected courses must fill out the application form for admission before the last at @ycmou.ac.in. The students who are aspiring for admission in the PG courses will be selected based on their previous qualifications but for some courses, students will be selected after the entrance exams.
- Master of Commerce (M.Com), 2 years, B.Com/BBM/BBA is required to take this course with a 50% score. Its fee is INR 9000.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), at least 50% score is needed for students to acquire in passing BBA degree with duration 2 years and fee INR 31000.
- For Master of Library Science (MLIS), candidates need at least a 50% score in the degree BLIS with a duration of 2 years. The fee is INR 13000.
- Masters of Arts (MA), at least 45% score is needed to acquire the degree BA, and the fee is INR 7500. The time frame to study this course is about 2 years.
ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac online Application Form 2023
The offline basis can allow aspirants to pay the entry form fee through Demand draft and bank submission of the entry form fee challan.
- While an online basis allows aspirants to pay the entry form fee through net banking, credit card, and debit cards, the application fee for YCMOU courses is only INR 500.
How to register for YCMOU Admission 2023?
- Aspirants can check out the official YCMOU site; Click here to apply.
- The Candidates must register and login into the application page.
- Entry forms online would be available for aspirants to fill their details in.
- The YCMOU distance education university requires aspirants to accurately upload the docs in the required format as per their course requirements.
- Next, aspirants can pay the entry form fee through DD, online paying, or other means accepted by YCMOU.
- They must then submit the documents and entry form with the challan of the entry form.
- Next, they must take a print-out and keep it safe for future use.
Why Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Distance Education?
- Chance to earn the degree with distance education.
- Split regional centers almost everywhere in Maharashtra
- The vast offering of programs
- Online study material availability
- A famous name in Maharashtra, and so on in India.
- Degree validity in all spheres.
YCMOU Distance Learning Courses Admissions List
UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate, and Research courses are included in the list of YCMOU Courses that can be offered by the university in the field of commerce, management, computer science, agriculture, Education, humanities, social science, health science, architecture, science, technology, krishi vigyan kendra, continuing education, and collaboration & special initiatives.
YCMOU Courses Admission
YCMOU UG Courses List
|B.Ed in Special Education||3 years|
|B.B.A. in AHTM (Aviation, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism Management)||3 years|
|B.Com in Cooperative Management||3 years|
|B.A. in Mass Communication & Journalism||3 years|
|B.Lib. (Bachelor of Library and Information Science )||3 years|
|B.Sc. in Computer System Administration||3 years|
|B.Sc. Media Graphics & Animation||3 years|
YCMOU PG Courses List
|M.B.A. in Human Resources/Finance/Marketing/Manufacturing||2 years|
|M.A. ENGLISH||2 years|
|M.A. Marathi||2 years|
|M.A. Hindi||2 years|
|MLIS Master of Library & Information Science)||2 years|
|MSc Mathematics||2 years|
|MSc Environmental Science||2 years|
|MSc Physics||2 years|
|MSc Chemistry||2 years|
|MSc Zoology||2 years|
|MSc Botany||2 years|
|M.A. Economics||2 years|
|M.A. Urdu||2 years|
|M.A. Public Administration||2 years|
YCMOU Research Courses List
|PhD in Commerce||3 years|
|PhD in Chemistry||3 years|
|PhD in Environmental Science||3 years|
|PhD in Geology||3 years|
YCMOU Certificate Courses List
|Certificate Programme in Counsellor Training||6 months|
|Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education||6 months|
|Self-Help group facilitator Certificate Course||6 months|
|Certificate in Information Communication Technology for Teachers||6 months|
|Certificate in Contentcum Methodology||6 months|
|Certificate course in Value Education||6 months|
|Computer Fundamentals||6 months|
|Certificate in Gardening||6 months|
|Certificate Program in Foundation in Agriculture||6 months|
|Certificate in Mathematics||6 months|
|Patient Assistant||6 months|
|Certificate in Beauty Parlor Management||6 months|
|Certificate in Tailoring||6 months|
|Certificate in Water Management||6 months|
|Certificate in German Language||6 months|
|Certificate in English Language||6 months|
|Certificate in Arabic Language||6 months|
|Certificate in Fire Safety Engineering and Management||6 months|
|Certificate in Digital Photography||6 months|
|Certificate in Video Production||6 months|
|Certificate in Patkatha Lekhan||6 months|
|Certificate in Information Technology (Elementary)||6 months|
|Certificate in Information Technology (Secondary)||6 months|
|Certificate in Optical Fiber Communication and Network||6 months|
|Certificate Programme for Security Guards||6 months|
|Certificate Programme for Gram Rojgar Sevak||6 months|
|Advanced Certificate Programme for Security Officer||6 months|
|Certificate Programme in Farmer Producer Company Management||6 months|
|Certificate Programme in Beekeeping||6 months|
|Online certificate programme in Road Transport, safety and Awareness||6 months|
|Preparatory Programme for Competitive Examination||6 months|
|Certificate Programme for Sarpancha, Upsarpancha and Elected member||6 months|
|Certificate Programme in Women Empowerment & Development||6 months|
|Certificate Programme in GST||6 months|
|Certificate Programme in Pali Language||6 months|
YCMOU Diploma Courses List
|Diploma In School Management||6 months|
|Diploma in Cooperative Management||6 months|
|Diploma in Cooperative Management (Banking)||6 months|
|Diploma in Fruit Production||6 months|
|Diploma in Vegetable Production||6 months|
|Diploma in Floriculture and Landscape Gardening||6 months|
|Diploma in Agri-Business Management||6 months|
|Diploma in Horticulture||6 months|
|Diploma in Agro-Journalism||6 months|
|Diploma in Mass Communication & Journalism||6 months|
|Diploma In Value and Spiritual Education||6 months|
|Yoga Teacher||6 months|
|Diploma in Interior Design and Decoration||6 months|
|Diploma for Electrician and Domestic Appliances Maintenance (DEDAM)||6 months|
|Diploma for Civil Supervisor||6 months|
|Diploma in Environmental Science||6 months|
|Diploma in Essential Skills (DES)||6 months|
|Diploma in Hospitality Studies||6 months|
|Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Studies||6 months|
|Diploma in Animation||6 months|
|Diploma in Fine Art (Painting)||6 months|
|Diploma in Event Management||6 months|
|Advance Diploma in Event Management||6 months|
|Diploma in Fashion Design||6 months|
|Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design||6 months|
|Diploma in Interior Design||6 months|
|Advanced Diploma in Interior Design||6 months|
|Diploma for Fitter||6 months|
|Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance and Network Technology Windows||6 months|
|Diploma in Saloon Techniques||6 months|
|Diploma in Facility Services||6 months|
|Advanced Diploma in Facility Services||6 months|
|Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering and Management||6 months|
|Diploma in Automobile Techniques||6 months|
|Diploma in Fabrication||6 months|
Be the first to leave a review.