YCMOU Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The online registration for admission in the Yashwant Rao Chavan Maharashtra Open University of Distance Education has started. Recently, The University has passed the release over the official site mentioning the extended 30 September 2021. The University has asked the candidate to submit their online registration for admission in BEd to date as there is little possibility of extending the date again.
The YCMO University was set up in 1989 in the state of Maharashtra as the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University as the fifth open learning University in the country. The University has now been extended to many other places as well.
The YCMOU works finely, and it has 8 regional centres in Aurangabad, Mumbai, Amravati, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Kolhapur, and Nanded. The University offers courses in Certificate, Diploma, Degree, Post-Graduate, and Research Programme
Aspirants can now apply for various courses in open learning University of YCMOU admission 2021. The online entry process for the courses is available and ready to process through an online payment.
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
YCMOU Distance Education UG Admission
B Ed (Special Education)
- B Ed is a 2-year full-time graduate certificate-level course in education, divided into 4 semesters.
- Duration: 2 years with 6 months of 4 semesters
- Eligibility: Eligibility for the course is 10+2 cleared
- Selection criteria: Selection of candidates is subsequently based upon performance in the entrance test by the candidates.
YCMOU Distance Education PG Admission
- 45% scores in the course of bachelor’s level.
- Aspirants require to pay INR 32,500 for the whole course.
- YCMOU CET, CAT, or YCMOU MAT must be cleared to gain entry into the course.
- Aspirants that have cleared BBM, BMA, BBA, B.Com, etc., must have been cleared by the aspirants from a reputable University.
- PG degree must have been cleared with 55% scores attained from a recognized University.
- Aspirants are to have a backdrop of the same subject as the desired course.
- PET entry exam or UGC NET must be cleared, OR aspirants must have a merit score in M.Phil.
YCMOU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Entry form cum prospectus is available on the official YCMOU site for aspirants to apply. The various courses have different eligibility criteria to apply in. Candidates require to meet the criteria before they apply; a general overview is given below:
- UG courses require aspirants to clear off their 12th-grade exams with sufficient scores from a recognized University.
- For PG courses, aspirants must have cleared their bachelor’s exam with enough scores from a reputable University.
- For diploma and certificate courses, aspirants are to clear the qualifying degree in the same field from a recognized University.
- Aspirants are to apply through online and offline modes of application for YCMOU admissions 2021.
YCMOU Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
- Aspirants can check out the official YCMOU site; Click here to apply.
- The Candidates must register and login into the application page.
- Entry forms online would be available for aspirants to fill their details in.
- The university requires aspirants to accurately upload the docs in the required format as per their course requirements.
- Next, aspirants can pay the entry form fee through DD, online paying, or other means accepted by YCMOU.
- They must then submit the docs and entry form with the challan of the entry form.
- Next, they must take a print-out and keep it safe for future use.
YCMOU Distance Education Admit Card
Admit card for various entry exams is required for aspirants to clear as they gain admission in the various courses of YCMOU admissions 2021. Aspirants are to keep a check on the notices and updates uploaded daily on the official site of the University.
Candidates will download the YCMOU Admit card for admissions 2021 as per the instructions of download. The printout is to be taken for showing in the exam hall at the time of the entrance exam at YCMOU.
How to use YCMOU login 2021?
- Visiting YCMOU official Login portal is the first step.
- Next, Candidates will be required to put in the info as per the boxes.
- Aspirants are to enter the username that they had been allotted initially.
- Their password of login is also to be entered for them to proceed.
- Aspirants can click on ‘Login’ to process their login info on the YCMOU page.
YCMOU Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
YCMOU sets the entry form fee for its UG and PG courses for admission 2021. Aspirants can pay the entry form fee through the given modes of offline and online basis. The offline basis can allow aspirants to pay the entry form fee through Demand draft and bank submission of entry form fee challan.
- While an online basis allows aspirants to pay the entry form fee through net banking, credit card, and debit cards, the application fee for YCMOU courses is only INR 500.
Why Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Distance Education?
- Chance to earn the degree with distance education.
- Split regional centers almost everywhere in Maharashtra
- The vast offering of programmes
- Online study material availability
- A famous name in Maharashtra, and so on in India.
- Degree validity in all spheres