YCMOU Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 20 November 2022 is the extended last date of YCMOU Admission 2022-23 with an additional late fee of INR 100. Candidates must fill out the application form before the last date. YCMOU Distance Education University was established in 1989, and the location of this University is Nasik Maharashtra.
This University is a well-structured university designed for students who opt for distance education. Programs like UG and PG are available for students. The admission form filling date has begun at YCMOU Distance Education University, and the last date to submit applications is 20 November 2022 with a late fee of INR 100.
The admission intake is through merit and entrance, and students should check the eligibility criteria for the same. The UG program selection is through merit scores, and students need to complete their 10th and 12th class. The Master’s Programs require a Graduation degree, and for a program, students need to clear the entrance examinations conducted by the YCMOU distance education University.
- Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA), a 10+2 education is necessary to acquire a 50% minimum score. The tuition fee is INR 56700 and the duration is 3 years.
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), completing intermediate with 55% score with major subjects such as mathematics is necessary. Its 3-year duration fee is INR 49000.
- Bachelors of Science (BSc), taught in 3 years, at least 50% marks should be obtained by an aspirant in the HSC examination to study this course. Its fee will be INR 29500.
- Master of Public Health (MPH), BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS degree is mandatory along with a 50% score, and the fee is INR 50000.
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com), 2 years,B.Com/BBM/BBA is required to take this course with a 50% score. Its fee is INR 9000.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), at least 50% score is needed for students to acquire in passing BBA degree with duration 2 years and fee INR 31000.
- For the master of Library Science (MLIS), candidates need at least a 50% score in the degree BLIS with a duration of 2 years. The fee is INR 13000.
- Masters of Arts (MA), at least 45% score is needed to acquire with the degree BA, the fee is INR 7500. The time frame to study this course is about 2 years.
YCMOU Distance Education Latest Update
- The academic year 2022-23 online admission last date till 20 November 2022. Click Here
- Re-Registration last date for (B.A./B.Com.) बी.ए.बी.कॉम is 25th October 2022. Click Here
- Last date of admission to YCMOU University for 2022-23 along with late fee of INR 100 is 20 October 2022.
YCMOU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
YCMOU Distance Education Admission 2022-23
YCMOU Distance Education admission 2022 last date is 20 November 2022 for various courses without a late fee of INR 100. The admission registration brings various courses in architecture & design, science, technology & engineering, humanities, etc. Individuals can apply to YCMOU Distance Education courses. YCMOU proposes an online mode for fresh entry.
Students who wish to enroll in any of the courses offered by YCMOU Distance Education will either be selected based on their previous qualifications or will be given an entrance examination that must be passed by the applicant.
MBA and research-based programs at the distance university require entrance tests. MBA entrance exam application fees are INR 500, which can be deposited online. Admission to other courses at YCMOU is determined by the scores individuals achieve on their qualifying exams.
YCMOU Distance Education UG Admission
YCMOU Distance Education UG admission last date is 20 November 2022 with an additional late fee if INR 100. Applicants shall apply to DMCJ, DVSE, BA, BA Mass Communication & Journalism, and more. With the help of an online path, the students shall register for the YCMOU DDE UG programs.
The university will approve admission to YCMOU Distance Education UG after ensuring the details are correct. The minimum requirement to get admission to YCMOU Distance Education UG is 10+2/12th. Candidates who wish to apply to UG programs through offline mode can collect application forms free of cost from the counter/center of the open university.
YCMOU Distance Education B Ed (Special Education) Admission
- B Ed is a 2-year full-time graduation level course in education, divided into 4 semesters.
- Duration: 2 years with 6 months of 4 semesters.
- Eligibility: Eligibility for the course is 10+2 cleared.
- Selection criteria: The selection of candidates is subsequently based upon performance in the entrance test by the candidates.
YCMOU Distance Education BSc Admission 2022-23
- Course Objective: The students learn about various science subjects like Chemistry, Physics and zoology, and botany.
- Duration: The minimum duration to complete the course is 3 years.
- Fee: The university charges a very affordable fee that Rs. 10,000 per semester.
YCMOU BCA Admission 2022
- Three year Degree program
- 10+2 or equivalent or 2-year ITI course required
YCMOU DDE BBA Admission 2022-23
- Three year Degree program
- 10+2 or equivalent or diploma in aviation, hospitality, and travel required
YCMOU DDE BCom Admission
- Three year Degree program
- 10+2 or preparatory program from YCMOU with a minimum of 40 % marks required
BA (Mass Communication & Journalism)
- Three year Degree program
- 10+2 in higher secondary examination or equivalent required
YCMOU Distance Education PG Admission
20 November 2022 is the last date for admission in several PG courses at YCMOU Distance Education with an additional late fee of INR 100. Students interested in getting admission in the respected courses must fill out the application form for admission before the last at @ycmou.ac.in. The students who are aspiring for admission in the PG courses will be selected based on their previous qualifications but for some courses, studnets will be selected after the entrance exams.
YCMOU MBA Distance Education
YCMOU MBA Distance Education Admission process has been started for the academic session 2022-23 and the students are required to fill out the application forms before 20 November 2022 for appearing in the entrance exam.
- 45% scores in the course of bachelor’s level.
- Aspirants require to pay INR 32,500 for the whole course.
- YCMOU CET, CAT, or YCMOU MAT must be cleared to gain entry into the course.
YCMOU MCom Distance Education
- Aspirants that have cleared BBM, BMA, BBA, B.Com, etc., must have been cleared by the aspirants from a reputable University.
- PG degree must have been cleared with 55% scores attained from a recognized University.
- Aspirants are to have a backdrop of the same subject as the desired course.
- PET entry exam or UGC NET must be cleared, OR aspirants must have a merit score in M.Phil.
YCMOU Distance Education 2022 Application Form
YCMOU Distance Education application form for admission into various courses has been released for the academic session 2022. The students aspiring for admission to the course are required to fill out the application form before 20 November 2022 with an additional late fee of INR 100.
The offline basis can allow aspirants to pay the entry form fee through Demand draft and bank submission of entry form fee challan.
- While an online basis allows aspirants to pay the entry form fee through net banking, credit card, and debit cards, the application fee for YCMOU courses is only INR 500.
YCMOU Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Entry form cum prospectus is available on the official YCMOU site for aspirants to apply. The various courses have different eligibility criteria to apply in. Candidates require to meet the criteria before they apply; a general overview is given below:
- UG courses require aspirants to clear off their 12th-grade exams with sufficient scores from a recognized University.
- For PG courses, aspirants must have cleared their bachelor’s exam with enough scores from a reputable University.
- For diploma and certificate courses, aspirants are to clear the qualifying degree in the same field from a recognized University.
- Aspirants are to apply through online and offline modes of application for YCMOU admissions in 2022.
How to Apply for YCMOU Distance Education Admission 2022?
- Aspirants can check out the official YCMOU site; Click here to apply.
- The Candidates must register and login into the application page.
- Entry forms online would be available for aspirants to fill their details in.
- The YCMOU distance education university requires aspirants to accurately upload the docs in the required format as per their course requirements.
- Next, aspirants can pay the entry form fee through DD, online paying, or other means accepted by YCMOU.
- They must then submit the documents and entry form with the challan of the entry form.
- Next, they must take a print-out and keep it safe for future use.
Why Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Distance Education?
- Chance to earn the degree with distance education.
- Split regional centers almost everywhere in Maharashtra
- The vast offering of programs
- Online study material availability
- A famous name in Maharashtra, and so on in India.
- Degree validity in all spheres.
YCMOU Study Center list
YCMOU is one of the largest universities with multiple study centers all over India. The university provides distance education and experienced professors through the study centers. Mumbai, Nasik, Aurangabad, etc., are study points of YCMOU. Learners can access the complete information regarding particular course through this YCMOU Portal.
Be the first to leave a review.