Yenepoya University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Yenepoya University is a university that started in 2008. And located in Mangalore, Karnataka. The Commission accredits the university for University Grants (UGC) and the Department for Human Resource Development. The university is offering a wide variety of medical courses at UG, PG, and doctoral levels. Yenepoya University, considered a university, offers many undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs in medicine and paramedical sciences and short-term certification courses. The 2021 Yenepoya University Medical Admission Test will pass the test for candidates interested in applying for admission to Yenepoya University for MBBS and BDS courses. Motivated by the positive response from the community and students, the leadership felt the need to be a university where freedom and self-sufficiency would put institutions on the world map and internally motivate them to achieve excellence.
- The students can apply for Yenepoya University admission 2021-22 and check the details of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website, Click here.
- The students can check application form Click here
- The Centre for Ethics is organising a ‘Gender’ (Hybrid mode) workshop from 13th to 15th of September 2021.
Yenepoya University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
To take admission to Yenepoya University is an online procedure on the official website https://www.yenepoya.edu.in/apply-now.
- The candidate has to register first.
- If registration is complete by online process, the applicant must hand it over to the institution with a copy of all the documents and the DD registration fee.
- Admission is based on the All India class register established by the examination board. The Central Medical Advisory Committee (CMC) of the New Delhi Health Services Branch (DGHS) is responsible for centralized online counseling and distributing places for admission.
- As a minority institution, Yenepoya University distributes 50% of the available seats to candidates from minority communities by minority rules.
Yenepoya University DDE Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility process is different for all courses.
- The performance in the admission test is the basic admission criteria for each program.
- Yenepoya University, Mangalore invites eligible candidates to enter the degree level in related subjects for 2021-22.
- For any information, candidates must click on this link https://www.yenepoya.edu.in/
- The selection of the applicant will be made according to the entrance test on the university campus.
- Final admission will be subject to confirmation of application documents.
- The deadline to submit tuition fees is June 2021.
Yenepoya University Distance Education UG and PG Admission
B. Sc. (Nursing)
- A qualified grade 12 with a minimum overall score of 45% (40% for SC / ST candidates) in physics, chemistry, biology, and English is acceptable.
PG Diploma in Bioethics & Medical Ethics
- PG diploma in all disciplines related to health, law, philosophy, religion, ethics, and humanities.
- Qualified 10 + 2 with a score of at least 50% after studying physics, chemistry, and biology as compulsory subjects are eligible for admission.
- Two years of high school / 10 + 2 levels/diploma two years qualification in paramedics after class 12.
M. Sc. in Biostatistics
- A B.Sc. promotes in Statistics / Mathematics with a minimum aggregate of 50%. OR BE / B. Techn or a minimum percentage score of 50% in a B.Sc. having information technology as a subject.
M. Sc. Biosciences
- UG degree in biological sciences with a minimum overall grade of 55%, except for language tests, is required.
- Grade 12 qualifications, overall score of 50% (40% for SC / ST candidates) in the science disciplines, and positive grade in English.
Yenepoya University DDE Admit Card
Admission cards are issued at Yenepoya University one month before the exam. The input machine includes information about students, such as name, address, location, distance, etc. Documents and ID cards are required for the students taking the exam. Without this, no students are allowed to take the exam.
How to use Yenepoya University DDE Login 2021?
- To take the admit card, enter the correct information in the details of the website, such as registration name, date, etc.
- After downloading the access card from the site, make a paper copy
- And paste the passport photo in the designated place.
- Keep a copy of the hall ticket in case of loss, replacement, etc. Students can use it instead of the original.
Yenepoya University Distance Education Application Fees 2021
The registration fee for UG and PG courses is INR 500 and INR 1000. When the student completes the application procedure, he must pay the registration fee. Payment can be made through payment methods such as debit cards, credit cards, and online banking.