Yenepoya University Distance Education Admission 2022: Yenepoya University provides distance education in the field of Health Science. The Admission in PGDFAO has been started, and students can apply for admission online. Students can check the full information of the course by clicking here.
Yenepoya University offers access to multiple courses, including UG, PG, certificate, diploma, and related level courses. It provides education for BDS, MBBS, MD, BPT, MS, BSc (Nursing), M.Ch. MDS, MSc (Medical), MSW, MSc Biosciences, MSc Biostatistics, MPH, BPH, BAMS, BHMS, GNM, and MHA. The University also provides a Certificate course in Clinical Ethics Consultation and PG Diploma program in Bioethics & Medical Ethics.
Yenepoya University Distance Education DDE Highlights
|University Name||Yenepoya University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
Yenepoya University Distance Education Admission 2022
Yenepoya University has started admissions for its distance program for the year 2022. The admission is made once a year through the online application portal. Eligibility given for each course can vary based on the course level. Students will have to visit the University’s online webpage for submitting their forms. Entirely the system is merit-based.
Yenepoya University UG Distance Education
- BPT can be taken in distance mode at Yenepoya University.
- The program fee is about INR 2.4 lacs per year.
- Eligibility of this course is 12th standard with at least 40% marks. There is a requirement of 35% marks for the SC/ST candidates.
- YU provides a distance UG degree in BSc Nursing.
- Students will have to secure a minimum of 45% score in 12th passed exams. Also, this is required that students from SC/ST category must have at least a 40% score.
- The duration of this distance BSc course is 3 years in normal conditions.
Yenepoya University PG Distance Education
- MHA is a recognized distance degree offered by Yenepoya University.
- This course can have a minimum duration of two years that can extend based on some conditions.
- The eligibility that should be met by students is passing graduation. Minimum marks of students must not be less than 50% or 45% for SC/ST.
- MPH degree program is now available in this university with distance mode.
- Its duration is 2 years with INR 1.25 LPA course fee.
- Aspirants should have a UG degree in Nursing, Veterinary Science, or Ayush. A BDS, MBBS, or a PG degree in social science is also acceptable.
Yenepoya University Distance Education Admission 2022: How to Apply?
To take admission to Yenepoya University is an online procedure on the official website https://www.yenepoya.edu.in/apply-now.
- The candidate has to register first.
- If registration is complete by online process, the applicant must hand it over to the institution with a copy of all the documents and the DD registration fee.
- Admission is based on the All India class register established by the examination board. The Central Medical Advisory Committee (CMC) of the New Delhi Health Services Branch (DGHS) is responsible for centralized online counseling and distributing places for admission.
- As a minority institution, Yenepoya University distributes 50% of the available seats to candidates from minority communities by minority rules.
The students can apply for Yenepoya University admission 2022 and check the details of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
Yenepoya University DDE Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility process is different for all courses.
- The performance in the admission test is the basic admission criteria for each program.
Yenepoya University, Mangalore invites eligible candidates to enter the degree level in related subjects for 2021-22.
- The selection of the applicant will be made according to the entrance test on the university campus.
- Final admission will be subject to confirmation of application documents.
- The deadline to submit tuition fees is June 2021.
Yenepoya University DDE Admit Card
Admission cards are issued at Yenepoya University one month before the exam. The input machine includes information about students, such as name, address, location, distance, etc. Documents and ID cards are required for the students taking the exam. Without this, no students are allowed to take the exam.
How to use Yenepoya University DDE Login?
- To take the admit card, enter the correct information in the details of the website, such as registration name, date, etc.
- After downloading the access card from the site, make a paper copy
- And paste the passport photo in the designated place.
- Keep a copy of the hall ticket in case of loss, replacement, etc. Students can use it instead of the original.
Yenepoya University DDE Application Fees
The registration fee for UG and PG courses is INR 500 and INR 1000. When the student completes the application procedure, he must pay the registration fee. Payment can be made through payment methods such as debit cards, credit cards, and online banking.