Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2024: Pondicherry University started admission in all UG and PG courses for the academic year 2024 in Distance Education mode. The last date is 31 March 2024 for Pondicherry University Distance Education admission. All the students can visit the official website of the university for admission @dde.pondiuni.edu.in/
- Pondicherry University DDE application forms for UG and PG programs can be filled and submitted online at its official website. The document verification is done at distance education centers.
- The MBA program of PUDDE is entrance exam-based. XAT or MAT score is also accepted for admissions.
- The selection process for all other UG, PG, and diploma distance courses is based on the performance of applicants in previous educations (merit-based).
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission Latest Update: 07 February 2024
- PUDDE has begun admission for all PG and UG courses in Distance Education mode for the academic session 2024. Source
- The last date for admission is 31 March 2024 for all the courses at PUDDE.
- Students can now apply online from the official website of the university. Source
- MBA admission started at Pondicherry University in Distance Education mode for the academic year 2024. Source
Pondicherry University UG Distance Education Admissions 2024
PUDDE offers BBA, BA, B.Com, and BSc at the UG level. These undergraduate programs are offered in multiple fields. The minimum required time to complete these UG courses is three years for each. The criteria for applying to the UG course of PUDEE is 10+2 education with a 50% score. Applicants of UG programs can complete the 2024 application form process online.
Pondicherry University PG Distance Education Admissions 2024
The postgraduate courses offered at PUDDE are MA, MCom, MBA, and MSc in various fields such as arts, science, commerce, business, etc. The eligibility criteria set for these PG courses are a minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. The applicant should have 50% marks in the UG degree. Selections are based on merit; some programs may require an entrance exam score.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Application Process 2024
Follow the below-given steps to complete your application for distance learning via Pondicherry University
- Step 1- Visit the official website of Pondicherry University: https://dde.pondiuni.edu.in/
- Step 2- Create an account with the online portal of PUDDE.
- Step 3- Login to the portal of PUDDE with registered email
- Step 4- Click on the Online Admissions 2024 link.
- Step 5- Select the course of your choice and click on next.
- Step 6- An application form for the selected program will be opened. Fill it accurately with all the details.
- Step 7- Upload all required educational docs, IDs, and photos.
- Step 8- Pay an application form fee and upload the voucher.
- Step 9- Submit application form 2024 and wait for confirmation from the institute hand.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Examination Pattern
PUDDE has semester or term exam patterns for all its programs. The pattern of exams depends on the course. The assessment for the course is done based on assignments, projects, presentations, and semester exams.
- Semester exams or term-end exams of PUDDE are theoretical. These are divided into MCQs, Short and long questions.
- The duration for completing the semester for each subject exam is 3 hours.
- Final year project along with presentation also conducted for various courses.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus