BA Tourism and Hotel Management Distance Education 2023: It is a 3-year undergraduate course, and it is also an art degree program that deals with tourism and hotel management learning. The field of tourism and hotel management is one of the highest pursued degrees in India, and students are offered to learn in the stream of tourism and hotel management in this field.
Students need to clear 10+2 as eligibility for this course. Chandigarh University, LPU, HPU, RIG Institute of Hotel Management, and NIMS University are the names of such universities that offer distance BA tourism and hotel management courses to candidates.
- Course Name: Bachelor of Arts in Tourism and Hotel Management
- Duration: The duration of the BA Tourism and Hotel Management course is 3 years.
- Eligibility: Aspirants must pass the 12th grade with 45–50% marks from the recognized board of senior secondary education.
Read Also: BA Tourism Studies Distance Education
BA Tourism and Hotel Management Distance Education Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||12th Pass|
|Fees||INR 13,500 per year/* (approximate)|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
BA Tourism and Hotel Management Distance Education Admission 2023
- BA Tourism and Hotel Management is a 3-Year UG Course that is divided into 6 semesters.
- It is designed to study Tourism management, service management, catering management, and Hospitality Management.
- The applicants can apply for the Admission BA Tourism and Hotel Management course at the NIMS University, Jaipur.
BA Tourism And Hotel Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students must be 10+2 clear from any recognized board.
- Students must have above 50% marks.
- Students are entered based on their marks in qualifying exams.
BA Tourism And Hotel Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Introduction to Hotel Business.||Front Office Operations|
|Basics of Tourism||Basics of Management|
|Food Production||Tourism Management in India|
|Food and Beverage Service||Hotel House Keeping|
|Communication Skills in English||Communication Skills in English|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Hotel House Keeping – II||Front Office Operations – II|
|Food Production – II||Hygiene & Sanitation|
|Marketing & PR in the Service Industry||Tourism Products in India|
|Information and Communication Technology in Tourism and Hotel Industry||Fundamentals of Computer|
|Financial and Hotel Accounting||Environmental Studies–II|
|Food & Beverage Service – II||
Industrial Training Report
Comprehension Viva on the entire coursework
Corporate Communication and Customer Relation Management
BA Tourism And Hotel Management Distance Education Application Form
On this university’s website, there is an application form for its BA Tourism And Hotel Management Distance Education program. Students can find and fill out the registration form on the university’s website. Students have to fill in their registration forms before the due date in order to be accepted.
Docs Required for BA Tourism And Hotel Management Distance Education
- Candidates’ ID cards.
- Qualification Certificates
- Address Proof
- DOB Certificates
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size photo, etc
BA Tourism and Hotel Management Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing BA Tourism and Hotel Management Distance Learning. The students can check the name of the Top BA Tourism and Hotel Management Colleges in India:
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Lovely Professional University (LPU), Jalandhar
- Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla
- RIG Institute of Hotel Management, Greater Noida
- NIMS University, Jaipur
Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
The candidates can apply for admission BA Tourism and Hotel Management course at Chandigarh University, Chandigarh.
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla
The students can apply for the admission BA Tourism and Hotel Management course in the Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla.
What is BA Tourism And Hotel Management Distance Education?
BA Tourism and Hotel Management Distance Learning is a UG-level degree program offered to candidates by many universities. This is a management degree program that deals with the study of tourism and hotel management as we know how important tourism is for the development and progress of a country.
This degree program teaches the candidates the methods and ways of improving the tourism of a place. The Candidates are also taught the art of managing hotel affairs. Once the Candidates have completely gone through this degree program, they are employed by different hotels, motels, and tourism companies. They are awarded a high amount of salary per month in return for their services.
- Fee of Program: The fee of this program through the distance mode of studies is relatively low compared to the offline mode.
- Flexibility In Schedule: The Candidates have the power to change the schedule of lessons. If we are not in the mood to take a particular lesson, they can change the time of the lesson.
Career Prospect for BA Tourism And Hotel Management Distance Education
Students who complete this course have the opportunity to expand their careers in the hospitality and tourist industries. Those who have earned a degree have access to a wide range of employment possibilities, Like food management, flight attendant, customer service executive, restaurant manager, and housekeeping management, amongst others.
Be the first to leave a review.