MBA Distance Education Universities, IGNOU Distance learning MBA: Applicants who are dropped out from the enrollment list can join distance MBA Education programs. Here we listed the Top 10 B-schools offering MBA distance learning Banking Management, Hotel and Tourism Management, Textile Management, Human Resource Management, Hospital Management courses. Students can do a Distance learning MBA From Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
MBA is a short form for master of business administration. It is a UG level degree that is offered to Candidates by different universities of India. This degree is delivered to the Candidates once they have passed the UG level of learning in a relevant field. In this field, Candidates are taught about business.
- MBA Distance learning is a level course and professional degree which can lead you to the top Management level that can open more opportunities to a new set-up of associates from varied industries and in the varied manor. With the increase in the number of CAT candidates every year, the popularity of the MBA Degree program gaining significance.
- Master of Business Administration online degree programs of the Directorate of Distance Education from the top-level universities / Colleges is to equip practising Executives and Managers.
- MBA Distance learning is a 2 years program that is being offered different modes of Distance Learning MBA.
The candidates can check the name of top MBA Colleges in India;
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- SMU Distance MBA
- NMIMS Distance MBA
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- IMT Distance MBA
- IIM Ranchi
- IIM Raipur
- IIM Ahmedabad
- IIM Lucknow
- IIM Indore
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- University of Madras
- Annamalai University
MBA is a 2-years postgraduate degree course. It is divided into 4-semesters. The candidates should have a graduation degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Candidates can apply for MBA distance admission 2021 and check the details of MBA correspondence course, subjects, fees, eligibility, syllabus, colleges, etc.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is offering MBA Courses. Few famous universities also offer these courses.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 (As per University)|
MBA Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates who have a BBA degree from the any university of India with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for entries.
- Candidates can continue their learning by taking entry into the M.PHIL degree program.
- A student must have completed their graduation in any discipline. with 50 % marks for the GEN category and 45 % for the reserved category.
- M.B.A. Banking Management, Hotel and Tourism Management, Textile Management, Human Resource Management, Hospital Management, Marketing Management, Transport, International Business, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Finance Management.
MBA Distance Learning Course Duration:
- The duration of distance learning MBA is 2-years.
There is three-way to Complete your Distance Education MBA Degree.
- Part-Time MBA
- Online MBA
- MBA distance learning
MBA program from Distance Education and all are authorized from UGC –DEBWe are providing MBA Distance Education program, and all are authorized from UGC –DEB approved university. Students make sure if they want to do MBA in Distance Education course, it should be approved by the UGC-Distance Education Bureau, a part of the UGC govt of India. Distance MBA Education is the most promising degree across the world with an assured career with a huge demand in the market. Distance learning MBA is available in different specializations like Banking, Economics, Entertainment management, Event management, Executive, Fashion Management, Finance, Finance management, Global, HR, Hospital management, Hospitality, Hotel Management, IT, IT Management, International Business, Leadership, Logistics management, Marketing, Marketing management, Media management, Oil management, Operations management, Pharmaceutical management, Retail management, Sports management, Supply Chain Management, Textile management.
MBA Distance Education Specialization:
- Hospital Management
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Transport Management.
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Textile Management.
- International Business.MBA Marketing.
- Airline and Airport
- Hotel and Tourism Management.
Approx Fee: INR 15,000 to INR 25,000 Per Semester.
Career after Distance MBA course:
After opting for Distance MBA Education there are unlimited career options available in industries, public service, healthcare, energy, and consumer goods.
An MBA can unlock new avenues and offer you fresh skills in your place of work. A distance learning MBA holder can initially start their career with an executive profile then later with some years of experience they can apply for HR Manager, Business Analyst, ERP consultant, Sales Manager, Project Manager, Quality Manager, etc.
List Of Top Universities Which Offer MBA Distance Learning:
MBA Distance Education Question & Answer For Admission:
Ques-1 Is this University approved by UGC?
Ans-1 Yes, we have all universities are approved by UGC.
Ques-2 Is my course valid for government or private job applications?
Ans-2 This University is government approved, your certificates are valid in all the private organizations and can be attested by government organizations.
Ques-3 Is my degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans-3 Yes, it is valid both for study and job abroad.
Ques-4 How to Apply for this course?
Candidates can apply for MBA distance education online and offline in both ways:
- In the online process, candidates can directly mail us their documents such as the 10th & 12th marks sheet with ID proof and address proof and we will call them.
- They can fill the application form online and direct mail us their documents with their fee payment via online transactions, Demand Draft, etc.
- And thereafter they will be enrolled in the course.
- For offline procedures or more details, students can directly visit us.
Ques-5 What will be my Distance learning MBA exam mode?
Ans-5 All the examinations will be held in offline mode at the concerned centers.
Ques-6 Can I pay a fee in installment?
Ans-6 Yes, You can pay your fee in installments per semester.