MBA Distance Education Admission 2023: 31 July 2023 is the expected last date to apply for MBA correspondence course admission 2023-24 (The last date varies in different institutions). Master of Business Administration is a 2-year master’s degree program designed for students who want to make their career in management. A bachelor’s degree in any specialization is the minimum requirement to apply for admission to this course.
- The last date announced by DAVV for MBA distance education admission is 26 August 2023. Source
- Madurai Kamraj University start accepting admission applications for distance MBA admission 2023 on 10 May 2023. Source
- Admission to the MBA correspondence course has been going on at Punjab University USOL, Candidates can apply before the last date 02 June 2023. Source
- The last date to apply for MBA distance education IGNOU admission is 30 June 2023. Source
- The admission portal of TNOU is open for correspondence MBA admission 2023. Click here
- CDOE Devi Ahilya Visvavidyalaya Admission 2023 is open for distance MBA courses. Click here
MBA distance education is a popular option for working professionals. Because distance learning study allows students to complete the program from their own place and on their own time. In this program, There is no need to attend traditional classroom-based sessions. Universities and colleges provide discussion forums, online lectures, and other virtual resources to facilitate learning.
- MBA Full Form: Masters of Business Administration
- Duration: The minimum duration of the Master of Business Administration or MBA Distance Education course is 2 years.
- Eligibility: the minimum eligibility for admission to the MBA degree program is passing a UG degree in the relevant stream with 50% marks.
- Popular MBA distance education colleges in India: IGNOU, Bharathiar University, DU SOL, Anna University, Annamalai University, etc.
MBA Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any stream|
|Fees Approx||Approx INR 15,910- INR 86,941 per semester (As per University)|
|Level||Master level degree|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Offered By||Several UGC-DEB-approved Universities|
|Top Universities/Colleges||IGNOU, Symbiosis, Bharathiar University, Punjab University, LPU, MKU, and more.|
Why Study MBA Distance Education?
The two-year MBA program is well-known in the business world. The student community, especially aspirants who want to work in the management sector in the future, are extremely happy that it has been included in the distance education mode.
The quality of the MBA degree program in distance education mode fully equips learners with the skills and even offers internships in respected organizations to practice their roles to ensure their future success. The following is a list of the factors that motivate students to enrol in an MBA distance learning program.
- Compared to regular and online degrees, the cost of an MBA distance education program is still very reasonable.
- The practice-based study is not skipped in the program study modules, giving students the opportunity to participate in live classes.
- The demands of contemporary management and the professional world are reflected in the revision and updating of all educational materials.
- With live classes, online books, printed materials, and other resources, students can complete the MBA distance learning program.
- Candidates can apply for jobs in management-level profiles after completing the MBA distance education degree program and receive a sizable salary package.
MBA Distance Education Admission 2023-24
The application windows of several UGC-DEB-approved universities are now open for distance MBA admission 2023-24. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before the expected last date, 31 July 2023. Distance MBA admission 2023-24 last date varies in different universities, as the last date of IGNOU is 30 June 2023, and the last date of DAVV is 26 August 2023. Therefore, students want to check the deadline of their desired university for MBA ODL admission 2023 by visiting its official portal.
IGNOU, Pondicherry University, University of Mumbai, DU SOL, TNOU, BRAOU, University of Madras, University of Hyderabad, University of Kerala, Bharathiar University, Anna University, etc are some of the popular universities that offer admission to distance MBA courses in India.
MBA Distance Education Specializations:
|MBA Banking and Finance||MBA Retail Management|
|MBA HRM||MBA System Management|
|MBA Financial Management||MBA Airline and Airport Management|
|MBA Operations Management||MBA Hospital Management|
|MBA Marketing Management||MBA Tourism and Hotel Management|
|MBA International Business Management||MBA Product and Brand Management|
|MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management||MBA Project and Operations Management|
|MBA Supply Chain Management||MBA IT Management|
|MBA Aviation & Airport Management
||MBA Operation Management|
MBA Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Master of Business Administration distance education course can vary in the different institutions or Universities or Colleges, but normally possess the following:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any stream from any UGC-recognised University/ Institute.
- Work Experience: For admission to some distance MBA specialties, applicants are required to have some years of work experience in the relevant field.
- Entrance Test (Dependent on the University/Institute): Some universities conduct MBA distance education admission on the basis of entrance tests like the GMAT and GRE.
MBA Distance Education Fee Range in India
The distance MBA fee range in India can vary widely depending on the university as well as the MBA specialization in finance, Human resource management, Hospitality management, Aircraft and airport management, finance, etc. But generally, the cost of an MBA distance program ranges between Approx INR 15,910- INR 86,941 per semester.
Here is the list of some university’s fee charges for MBA Distance Education courses:
|Online & Distance MBA Universities||Total Average Fees||Degrees Offered|
|Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning||Rs 37,000||PGDM|
|SMU Directorate of Distance Education||Rs 80,000||MBA|
|Jain Online||Rs. 1,14,000||MBA|
|ICFAI University||Rs 65,000 to Rs 75,000||MBA/PGD|
|Chandigarh University||Rs. 57,800||MBA|
|Annamalai University||Rs 57,050||MBA|
|Amity University, (Online Learning)||Rs. 3,00,000||MBA|
MBA distance education admission process
The application process for an MBA distance education course completely depends on the university/college to which a candidate wants to apply for admission to this program. But here we mentioned some general steps for filling out and submitting the application form, which is as follows:
- Research: First of all, students must need to research different MBA distance education specializations that are best fit for educational and professional careers according to their interests and previous education qualification. A table of some top distance MBA specializations is mentioned in this article, check that table once.
- Application: After selection of the best specialization, applicants must need to submit an online or offline application form by visiting the official website of their desired university, along with a scanned copy of academic documents.
- Review: Once the applicant submits the application form along with the application fee. The Institute will then review the submitted application form and supporting documents to determine whether the applicant meets the eligibility criteria for admission to the desired MBA ODL program.
- Admission Confirmation: If the applicant fulfills all the admission criteria, then the Institute will inform about his/her acceptance of admission on the mobile number or email ID given by the applicant in the application form.
- Enrollment: After the application is accepted, candidates must complete the additional paperwork and deposit the tuition fee to book a sheet for the MBA distance education program.
MBA Distance Education After Graduation
Students may pursue a distance MBA after graduation level study. Distance MBA courses enhance the professional development of students. The MBA program in India is available in three formats: regular, distance learning, and online. Students who can’t attend a regular MBA program may enrol in a Distance MBA program.
Business management is the focus of the Distance MBA course. Students will learn about business, for example: How do companies work? How do businesses operate? What are the steps to start a company? and so on. MBA graduates can work as Business Administrators, Business Analysts, and Digital Marketing Managers, among other occupations. Distance MBA programs allow students to start their own businesses.
Students who are unable to enroll in a traditional MBA programme can choose a distance learning MBA programme. It also has lower MBA course fees. Students can choose any of the specializations available through the course. Earning an MBA can help you advance in your career.
Distance MBA Highlights
- Students enrolled in a Distance MBA program study topics such as corporate ethics, communication, and human resource management.
- MBAs are the most popular post-graduate degrees. Following graduation, many students continue to pursue this degree.
- Working professionals seeking to advance their careers and receive a higher salary should consider this MBA program.
- The distance MBA program is a good option for students who wish to obtain an MBA degree, but are unable to attend regular classes due to a variety of reasons.
- The MBA distance education course provides business and management information.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline is required for this course.
- All graduates who have passed their bachelor’s are eligible for the MBA Distance Eligibility Program. While some universities offer direct admission, others require entrance exams.
As a requirement, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from a Reputable University, as well as two years of relevant experience if your percentage of experience is under 50%.
How to select the best university for MBA distance education?
In order to gain the quality knowledge needed for a perfect career with the help of an MBA distance education programme, it is also necessary to pick the appropriate university. The selection process for the ideal university for an MBA distance education programme can be found in the following sections.
- MBA offering university should be approved/affiliated, and accredited by UGC, NAAC, and AICTE.
- Please read the previous alumni’s words and check the reactions of other individuals on the internet.
- Both an updated syllabus and a coordinator are required for the MBA program.
- Avoid choosing a university, regional center, or study location that is really far from your home because you might need to travel there for classes or other purposes in the future.
Latest University for Distance Education
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
Top Colleges for MBA distance education in Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU SOL)
- Jamia Milia Islamia University (JMI)
MBA distance education IGNOU
30 June 2023 is the last date to apply for MBA distance Education admission 2023 at IGNOU for July academic year session. In Delhi, IGNOU is a popular university that offers MBA distance education courses all over India through its regional and study centers. Its main campus is located in Delhi.
The average fee range charged by Indira Gandhi National Open University for MBA distance education courses is INR 15,500 per semester. Candidates who passed a bachelor’s degree in any specialization with at least 50% marks (Reserved category candidates need 45% marks) can apply for admission to this program at IGNOU.
Scope of MBA Distance
MBA Distance Education is a flexible and high-level professional course, and youth are attracted to the MBA Distance Education course day by day. Distance MBA job opportunities also depend on students’ skills and productivity. Whenever students decide to pursue any degree, they also analyze their career options just as After MBA, Students can apply for marketing, banking Developments manager, Financial Analyst, Finance Manager, etc. According to Educational Research, A large number of students get jobs with a high salary package.
Career After MBA distance education course
After opting for Distance MBA Education there are unlimited career options available in industries, public service, healthcare, energy, and consumer goods.
An MBA distance education can unlock new avenues and offer you fresh skills in your place of work. A distance learning MBA holder can initially start their career with an executive profile then later with some years of experience they can apply for HR Manager, Business Analyst, ERP consultant, Sales Manager, Project Manager, Quality Manager, etc.
After MBA Distance Education Jobs
- HR Executive
- Customer Relationship Executive
- Business Development
- Department Manager
- Sales Executive
- Relationship Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Business Development Executive
- Business Analyst Trainee
- Banking and Insurance Industry
Ques-1 Is this University approved by UGC?
Ans-1 Yes, all universities are approved by UGC.
Ques-2 Is my course valid for government or private job applications?
Ans-2 This University is government-approved, your certificates are valid in all private organizations and can be attested by government organizations.
Ques-3 Is my degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans-3 Yes, it is valid both for study and a job abroad.
Ques-4 How to Apply for this course?
Candidates can apply for MBA distance education online and offline in both ways:
In the online process, candidates can directly mail us their documents such as the 10th & 12th marks sheet with ID proof and address proof and we will call them.
They can fill the application form online and direct mail us their documents with their fee payment via online transactions, Demand Draft, etc.
And thereafter they will be enrolled in the course.
For offline procedures or more details, students can directly visit us.
Ques-5 What will be my Distance learning MBA exam mode?
Ans-5 All the examinations will be held in offline mode at the concerned centers.
Ques-6 Can I pay a fee in installments?
Ans-6 Yes, You can pay your fee in installments per semester.
Ques-7 Which MBA is best for distance?
Ans: Here we mentioned the list of top 10 Universities/Institutes for MBA distance education:
- Lovely Professional University
- AMITY University
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Annamalai University
- Delhi University
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur
- Symbiosis Centre of Distance Education
- ICFAI University
- Mumbai University
Ques-8 Is distance education degree valid for MBA?
Ans: The answer is Yes, MBA distance education is a valid Post Graduation program approved by UGC-DEB. It is valid to do any equivalent Private or Government job.
Ques-9 Can I study MBA without entrance?
Ans: Yes, candidates can apply for MBA distance education without an entrance exam. Various Universities in India give this opportunity.
Ques-10 Can I get a job after a distance MBA?
Ans: Yes, Many organizations give opportunities to individuals who have MBA degrees. MBA distance education degree you are able to apply for both private and Gov. jobs.
Top Universities for Distance MBA
- NMIMS Distance Education Admission
- Bharathiar University Distance Education Admission
- Gandhigram Rural Institute Distance Education Admission
- Madras University Distance Education Admission
- Annamalai University Distance Education Admission
- Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education Admission
- Subharti University Distance Education Admission
- Osmania University Distance Education Admission
Note: All the above-mentioned dates are tentative. Please visit the official site for accurate information.
Be the first to leave a review.