MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MBA in Supply Chain Management Demand and supply are two words that have many definitions in them and incorporate a wide complex network along with them. Supply chain management is the huge and continuously changing network system of such operations that must be understood because they cannot be expected or estimated in advance. Therefore, an MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education is provided to individuals. The advanced knowledge and dedicated practical case studies can help these individuals predict these markets and their changing trends and needs.
It is a PG stage degree linked with the teaching and training of supply and logistics management. This degree program is offered to the Candidates by many universities right after the clearance of the BBA degree by the Candidates.
The MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education is a two-year postgraduate degree program that provides extensive training and expert knowledge in the area of supply chain operations along with their proper and effective management. Organizing different people, activities, and resources is what is taught through this master’s degree program.
The candidates can get the jobs like Material Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Business Development Manager, Logistics Manager, System Support Manager, Transportation Manager, and many more.
After completing the MBA Supply Chain Management, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 5,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA.
The duration of the MBA Supply Chain Management postgraduate degree course is 2-years. It is divided into 4-semesters. The candidates should have a graduation degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Candidates can apply for MBA Supply Chain Management admission 2021 and check the details of supply chain management syllabus MBA, subjects, fees, eligibility, colleges, etc.
Top Universities are providing MBA Supply Chain Management. Students can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges list below.
- University of petroleum and energy studies
- Lovely professional university
- Jain university
- Chitkara university
- Karunya Institute of technology and sciences
- DY Patil university
- Saveetha School of management
- JSS Academy of higher education and research
- BML Munjal university
- VELS institute of science technology & advanced studies
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Supply chain management, the management of goods and services, includes the movement and storage of raw materials, work-in-process inventory, and finished goods from the point of origin to the end of consumption. Supply-chain management has been defined as the “design, execution, planning, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities to create net value.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- The Candidates having a legal degree in BBA LOGISTICS & supply chain management are eligible to apply for entries in this program if they scored a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates that are interested in the continuation of learning can take entry in to university in higher-level programs.
- In order to be eligible to enrol in the master’s degree program of Supply Chain Management, it is essential that the individual has passed their bachelor’s degree in some loyal subjects of business or has a simple bachelor’s degree in business administration gained successfully over at least two years till four years and has a project work along with those dedicated studies too. The master’s degree should be gained from a recognized institution as well.
- The time duration of this course is two years, which is divided into 4 Semesters.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Advantages:
There are many different advantages of having a master’s degree in supply chain management as they teach you a lot of things over the dedicated two-year master’s study. The various advantages of MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education are given as follows.
- It helps individuals to perfectly manage different operations while executing them properly at the same time.
- They help the student gain advanced knowledge in many different areas of the supply chain, including operations, demand, supply, raw materials, inventory, and many others.
- This postgraduate program helps its degree achievers to have their own identified area where they are perfect and be advanced at their different positions.
- This masters degree helps people achieve the confidence of managing a vast network very quickly, varying from small to large scale.
- This postgraduate degree equips an individual with the necessary knowledge of management skills and approaches that help alongside daily routine life.
- It helps these individuals do business efficiently in many areas through strategies that help them achieve more success in any type of business irrespective of its market, nature, or specific target.
The master’s degree in Supply Chain Management is offered in various areas through different mediums so that working students and working professionals can also benefit from the flexible class schedules besides the separate full-time program of two years offered for normal students. These teaching prospects for this MBA program are given as follows
- MBA Supply Chain Management full-time
- MBA Supply Chain Management part-time
- MBA in Supply Chain Management online education
MBA Supply Chain Management Employment Section
- Colleges & Universities
- Freight & Transportation Companies
- Process Management Units
- Vendor Development Units
- Inventory Control Units
- Warehousing & Distribution Units
MBA Supply Chain Management Job Types
- Manager & Director
- Teacher & Professor
- Sale-purchase Assist. Manager
- Material Manager
- Hotel and Catering Manager
- Head of Supply
- Assistant Manager
- Logistic Trainee
- Executive Director & Head
- Manager & Director
MBA Supply Chain Management Recruiters
- Multi-National Organizations
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour||Logistic Management|
|Managerial Economics||Quality Management and Quality Techniques|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||Retail Store and Visual Merchandising|
|Marketing Management||Logistic and Supply Chain Management|
|Human Resource Management||Retail Marketing and CRM|
|Research Methods for Management||Export Trade and Documentation|
|Quantitative Techniques for Management||International Marketing|
|Corporate Communication||Strategic Management|
|Operations Management||Business Environment and Ethics|
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. It is important that the individual has passed his or her bachelor’s degree in some dedicated subjects of business or has a simple bachelor’s degree in business administration gained successfully over at least two years till four years and has a project work along with those dedicated studies too. The master’s degree should be gained from a recognized institution as well.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Job Opportunities after this course?
Ans. Supply Chain Analyst, Supply Chain Consultant, Supply Chain Coordinator, Supply Chain Manager, and much more
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.