MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Supply chain management is about managing goods and services, raw materials, work-in-progress inventory, and finished goods moved and stored from where they come from to where they are used. It is a 2-year course, and students can take admission after graduation.
Master of Business Administration supply chain management distance education gives a lot of opportunities to do the job in different areas and posts. A lot of recruiters recruit candidates on these job profiles such as Multi-National Organizations, Organizations, Colleges, Universities, warehouses, etc.
- Kurukshetra University distance MBA admission for the specialization of Supply chain management distance education will end on the date of 31 August 2022.
- Punjab University admission 2022 for the distance MBA program will end on the date of 15 September 2022.
- The last date to apply for the program at IGNOU is 24 August 2022.
- Candidates can apply for distance MBA supply chain management admission at Amity University is 24 August 2022.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Admission
MBA Supply Chain Management admission shall begin in the upcoming July cycle. The July cycle of admission in various distance universities will commence under Madras University, Pondicherry University, Mysore University etc. Aspirants will get a list of universities for the same with detailed information ahead.
The deemed, private, state, and central universities will offer admission to MBA SCM two year PG program on entrance, or non-entrance based. Entrance based admission shall be elevated on CAT or MAT clearance. MBA Supply Chain Management in Distance produces a chance to learn aspects like management concepts, quantitative methods, IT for business, production management, and more.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- The Candidates having a legal degree in BBA LOGISTICS & supply chain management are eligible to apply for entries in this program if they scored a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates that are interested in the continuation of learning can take entry into university in higher-level programs.
- The time duration of this course is two years, which is divided into 4 Semesters.
After completing the MBA Supply Chain Management, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 5,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA.
There are many different advantages of having a master’s degree in supply chain management as they teach you a lot of things over the dedicated two-year master’s study. The various advantages of MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Learning are given as follows.
- It helps individuals to perfectly manage different operations while executing them properly at the same time.
- They help the student gain advanced knowledge in many different areas of the supply chain, including operations, demand, supply, raw materials, inventory, and many others.
- This postgraduate program helps its degree achievers to have their own identified area where they are perfect and be advanced in their different positions.
- This master’s degree helps people achieve the confidence of managing a vast network very quickly, varying from small to large scale.
- This postgraduate degree equips an individual with the necessary knowledge of management skills and approaches that help alongside daily routine life.
- It helps these individuals do business efficiently in many areas through strategies that help them achieve more success in any type of business irrespective of its market, nature, or specific target.
The master’s degree in Supply Chain Management is offered in various areas through different mediums so that working students and working professionals can also benefit from the flexible class schedules besides the separate full-time program of two years offered for normal students. These teaching prospects for this MBA program are given as follows
- MBA Supply Chain Management full-time
- MBA Supply Chain Management part-time
- MBA in Supply Chain Management online education
- Colleges & Universities
- Freight & Transportation Companies
- Process Management Units
- Vendor Development Units
- Inventory Control Units
- Warehousing & Distribution Units
- Manager & Director
- Teacher & Professor
- Sale-purchase Assist. Manager
- Material Manager
- Hotel and Catering Manager
- Head of Supply
- Assistant Manager
- Logistic Trainee
- Executive Director & Head
- Manager & Director
The candidates can get the jobs like Material Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Business Development Manager, Logistics Manager, System Support Manager, Transportation Manager, and many more.
- Multi-National Organizations
The students can get jobs in top companies like Coca-Cola, Accenture, HSBC, Deloitte, L’Oreal, Wipro, Infosys, etc.
MBA Supply Chain Management Colleges in India
Top Universities are providing MBA Supply Chain Management. Students can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges listed below.
- University of petroleum and energy studies
- Lovely professional university
- Jain university
- Chitkara university
- Karunya Institute of technology and sciences
- DY Patil university
- Saveetha School of management
- JSS Academy of higher education and research
- BML Munjal university
- VELS institute of science technology & advanced studies
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour||Logistic Management|
|Managerial Economics||Quality Management and Quality Techniques|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||Retail Store and Visual Merchandising|
|Marketing Management||Logistic and Supply Chain Management|
|Human Resource Management||Retail Marketing and CRM|
|Research Methods for Management||Export Trade and Documentation|
|Quantitative Techniques for Management||International Marketing|
|Corporate Communication||Strategic Management|
|Operations Management||Business Environment and Ethics|
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. It is important that the individual has passed his or her bachelor’s degree in some dedicated subjects of business or has a simple bachelor’s degree in business administration gained successfully over at least two years till four years and has a project work along with those dedicated studies too. The master’s degree should be gained from a recognized institution as well.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Job Opportunities after this course?
Ans. Supply Chain Analyst, Supply Chain Consultant, Supply Chain Coordinator, Supply Chain Manager, and much more
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.