MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education 2023: Those students or working professionals who are not available for regular classes can apply for Distance MBA Supply Chain Management Course. The Duration of the course is 2 years and the minimum eligibility to get admission in this programme is graduation (any stream) with 40% marks.
This management course is filled with many skills to help candidates brighten their careers. In this course, students will gain practical knowledge of how to manage supply chain, International Trade & Commerce, Costing and Financial Management, Logistics Management, and Financial Accounting and Budgeting.
The best thing about this course is it can be done by those students also who can not attend physical education classes. Master of Business Administration Supply Chain Management distance education gives a lot of opportunities to do the job in different areas and posts. A lot of recruiters recruit candidates on these job profiles such as Multi-National Organizations, Organizations, Colleges, Universities, warehouses, etc.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Admission will start soon for the new session. There are various universities available that provide Admission to MBA Supply chain Management such as Madras University, Pondicherry University, Mysore University, etc. Aspirants will get a list of universities for the same with detailed information ahead.
The deemed, private, state and central universities will offer admission to MBA SCM two-year PG program on an entrance, or non-entrance based. Entrance-based admission shall be elevated on CAT or MAT clearance. MBA Supply Chain Management at a Distance produces a chance to learn aspects like management concepts, quantitative methods, IT for business, production management, and more.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Eligibility
- The Candidates having a legal degree in BBA LOGISTICS & supply chain management are eligible to apply for entries in this program if they scored a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates that are interested in the continuation of learning can take entry into university in higher-level programs.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Duration
- The time duration of this course is two years, which is divided into 4 Semesters.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Fees
After completing the MBA Supply Chain Management, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 5,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Advantages
There are many different advantages of having a master’s degree in supply chain management as they teach you a lot of things over the dedicated two-year master’s study. The various advantages of MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Learning are given as follows.
- It helps individuals to perfectly manage different operations while executing them properly at the same time.
- They help the student gain advanced knowledge in many different areas of the supply chain, including operations, demand, supply, raw materials, inventory, and many others.
- This postgraduate program helps its degree achievers to have their own identified areas where they are perfect and be advanced in their different positions.
- This master’s degree helps people achieve the confidence of managing a vast network very quickly, varying from small to large scale.
- This postgraduate degree equips an individual with the necessary knowledge of management skills and approaches that help alongside daily routine life.
- It helps these individuals do business efficiently in many areas through strategies that help them achieve more success in any type of business irrespective of its market, nature, or specific target.
Teaching Prospects of MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education
The master’s degree, MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education is offered in various areas through different mediums so that working students and working professionals can also benefit from the flexible class schedules besides the separate full-time program of two years offered for normal students. These teaching prospects for this MBA program are given as follows
- MBA Supply Chain Management full-time
- MBA Supply Chain Management part-time
- MBA in Supply Chain Management online education
Employment Section of MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education
- Colleges & Universities
- Freight & Transportation Companies
- Process Management Units
- Vendor Development Units
- Inventory Control Units
- Warehousing & Distribution Units
Job Types after MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education
- Manager & Director
- Teacher & Professor
- Sale-purchase Assist. Manager
- Material Manager
- Hotel and Catering Manager
- Head of Supply
- Assistant Manager
- Logistic Trainee
- Executive Director & Head
- Manager & Director
The candidates can get jobs like Material Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Business Development Manager, Logistics Manager, System Support Manager, Transportation Manager, and many more.
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Top Recruiters
- Multi-National Organizations
The students can get jobs in top companies like Coca-Cola, Accenture, HSBC, Deloitte, L’Oreal, Wipro, Infosys, etc.
MBA Supply Chain Management Colleges in India
Top Universities are providing MBA Supply Chain Management. Students can check the names of the top Universities and Colleges listed below.
- University of petroleum and energy studies
- Lovely professional university
- Jain university
- Chitkara university
- Karunya Institute of technology and sciences
- DY Patil university
- Saveetha School of Management
- JSS Academy of higher education and research
- BML Munjal university
- VELS institute of science technology & advanced studies
MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour||Logistic Management|
|Managerial Economics||Quality Management and Quality Techniques|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||Retail Store and Visual Merchandising|
|Marketing Management||Logistic and Supply Chain Management|
|Human Resource Management||Retail Marketing and CRM|
|Research Methods for Management||Export Trade and Documentation|
|Quantitative Techniques for Management||International Marketing|
|Corporate Communication||Strategic Management|
|Operations Management||Business Environment and Ethics|
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
(FAQs) MBA Supply Chain Management Distance Education
Ques 1: How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on your mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques 2: What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. It is important that the individual has passed his or her bachelor’s degree in some dedicated subjects of business or has a simple bachelor’s degree in business administration gained successfully over at least two years till four years and has a project work along with those dedicated studies too. The master’s degree should be gained from a recognized institution as well.
Ques 3: How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques 4: Job Opportunities after this course?
Ans. Supply Chain Analyst, Supply Chain Consultant, Supply Chain Coordinator, Supply Chain Manager, and much more
Ques 5: Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.