MBA Insurance Distance Education Admission 2023-24: The MBA Insurance distance course is a specialization program for management. The duration of this program is two years. Students interested in an insurance career should apply for this program. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 40% marks. After completing this course, students can get many jobs with a good salary, such as Treasury, Distributor Sales, Insurance Operations, Insurance Broking, Underwriter, and more.
- Pondicherry University DDE started admission for January 2023 Calendar Session, students can apply for MBA distance education at the official website of the university before 31 March 2023. Source
- VMOU MBA distance education admission last date is 25 March 2023, students must apply before 25 March 2023 at the official website of the university. Source
- Students can apply for MBA distance education at Andhra Uiversity SDE before the last date 31 March 2023 with a late fee of INR 500. source
- SRM IST has started admission and students are able to apply for MBA distance education at the official website of the university before 31 March 2023. Source
MBA Insurance Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Insurance
Fee: INR 6000 to 18000 is the average fee.
University: Most renowned distance MBA insurance institutes are the Gurukul Institute of Management & Technology, Annamalai University, MIT School of Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University, and so on.
Career-wise: This sector is the most popular and individuals are earning INR 4 to INR 14 LPA. The job positions for such postgraduates are Insurance Manager, Banking Finance, Fund Manager, Internal Audit, Risk Manager, and Business Analyst.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Highlights
|Approved By||UGC (University Grant Commission)|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 6000- INR 18000 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Insurance Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Insurance Distance Education Admission 2023 opens in the academic/calendar cycle year. MBA degree program in Insurance holds a two-year duration. Admission to this exceptional program will only be given to candidates who can acquire both: Qualifying and entrance exams. Used and approved entrance tests for the MBA Insurance program are CMAT/CAT/XAT.
MBA Insurance ODL’s average fee for the two-year cycle is INR 6000- INR 18000 per annum. The mentioned fee for the MBA Insurance PG program needed to deposit semester-wise. MBA Insurance program includes various subjects like practice, & principles of life insurance, general insurance, risk management, accounting insurance, statistics insurance, business communication, etc.
MBA degree in insurance improves the possibility of getting a job as a sales specialist, accounting manager, internal auditor, cashier, and more.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with a legal certificate of BBA insurance management from any known and recognized college in India are allowed to apply for entry.
- If a person desires to continue learning, he can take entry into programs like PGDM & M.PHIL.
- For admission to the MBA Insurance Distance Education, it is important that the student or the applicant who is willing to take part in this master’s degree program has completed a bachelor’s degree in business administration and has successfully completed it through at least a three-year bachelor’s program as well. There might be some other requirements if professionals choose to acquire this postgraduate degree through the specially designed teaching methods available for them in line with flexible schedules as well.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Online Admission Procedure:
- Firstly students need to move on to the university/college website link.
- On the website link, the application form will be available.
- On the application form fill in the all-important details as required.
- After filling in all details check it properly and attach the required documents.
- After completing the all process click on the submit button.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Offline Admission Procedure:
- For admission in offline mode, candidates need to visit the University/College website.
- Through the official website download the application form and take a printout.
- In the given blank box fill details as required.
- Attach all required documents, and make a demand draft in favor of the university/college.
- Submit the application form through courier and another medium at the university/college campus.
There are different requirements that make this master’s degree easier to attain and give them an extra competitive advantage over others as well. These extra skills that might work splendidly for this MBA with a major in Insurance degree are given as follows
- Those students that have a keen interest in knowing about insurance plans, operations, and skills are very well suited for this postgraduate program.
- Professionals who are already in this Insurance field and want to gain extra knowledge of the upcoming trends and processes are the ideal candidates for this master’s program.
- Students who wish to have safety risks and great coverage skills in them already are greatly adept at learning more through this postgraduate degree as they understand the risks, the processes, and operations really well and quickly in comparison to others.
There are many other modules that are available for the attainment of the MBA in Insurance besides the full-time 2-year Insurance postgraduate program on campus. These greatly help professionals to take part in this master’s degree program as well. Since their schedule may vary in accordance with the needed work of these professionals hence this postgraduate degree program may take more than 2 years to be completed.
- MBA Insurance part-time (2 + years for professionals)
- MBA Insurance full-time (2 years for students)
- MBA Insurance online education (2+ years for professionals)
- MBA Insurance distance education (2+ years for professionals)
Hence the MBA Insurance program is a very global postgraduate degree that can provide a lot of expertise through this two-year master’s program.
- Tata AIF Life
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co.
- Colleges & Universities
- Om Kotak Mahindra
- ICICI Prudential
- SBI Life Insurance
- Max New York Life
- Birla Sun-Life
- Consultant & Advisor
- Lecturer & Professor
- Asset Management
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Banking
- Credit Risk Management
- Financial Analyst
- Derivatives Structuring
- Hedge Fund Management
- Private Equity
- Internal Auditor
- Business Analyst
After completing the MBA in Insurance, The candidates can get the jobs like banking finance, financial manager, business analyst, internal auditor, fund manager, risk management, and many more.
The students can get jobs in top areas like HDFC Bank, SBI general insurance, LIC, Axis Bank, Royal Sundaram, etc.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Colleges in India
The Universities are providing the course MBA in Insurance Distance Learning. Students can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges given below.
- Amity University
- Lovely Professional University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Alliance University
- Chandigarh University
After completing the MBA in Insurance, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 4,00,000 to Rs 14,00,000 LPA.
|Risk Management Consultant||7,14,357|
|Senior Risk Manager||15,37,041|
MBA Insurance Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Statistic for Management|
|Communication Management||Organizational Behaviour|
|Accounting for Managers||Team management|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||Legal Aspect of Banking|
|Economics for Managers||Treasury & Risk Management|
|Financial Management||Strategic Credit management|
|Insurance Management||Resource mobilization and marketing of banking services|
|Insurance Product||Retail Insurance management (housing, vehicle, consumer and personal loans, etc); OR advance technology in banking (ATM, Internet banking, etc)|
|Marketing Management||Counter operations, savings bank, current account, and remittances|
|Marketing Information System||Mutual funds and portfolio management|
|Human Resource Management||Fundamentals of infrastructure project financing|
|Merchant Banking & Financial Services||Corporate Insurance management|
|Human Resource Management||Hotel Management||Hospital and Health Care Management|
|E-Commerce||Personnel Administration||Supply Chain Management|
|Pollution Control Management||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management|
|Aviation Airport Management||Finance Management||Operations Management|
MBA Insurance Distance Education Benefits
The distance degree in the MBA Insurance from a recognized university in India encourages candidates to better their academics and make an entry into the professional arena. The Insurance specialized management program benefits are detailed in the following sections.
MBA Insurance ODL Academic Benefits
The degree in MBA Insurance from Distance Education is a guiding source for students to learn specific topics theoretically, and practically. Students who have completed the degree program in insurance are eligible to select courses to study such as Ph.D. in Insurance Management, a Master’s degree in Banking, Insurance Management, etc. Admission to these programs is generally followed by entrance exams.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Professional Benefits
MBA Insurance degree for the duration of two years (four semesters) completion from a reputed college or university will help candidates to enter the desired job profile. The employment sector for MBA Insurance passed candidates includes production, marketing, manufacturing, advertising, finance, etc. Eligible candidates shall have numerous job options such as Fund Manager, Business Analyst, Internal Auditor, Risk Management Manager, Actuary, and more. The average salary of the MBA Insurance driven professional has been found between INR 4.3 to INR 10.8 LPA.
MBA in insurance is a course of management in the faience insurance and banking sectors. So Basically this course will polish your skills related to banking knowledge and financial knowledge. All details are like colleges, fee structure, syllabus, job opportunities, and teaching methods given on this page. So follow the criteria and get admission and complete your aim.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. a filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on your mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. it is important that the student or the applicant who is willing to take part in this master’s degree program has completed a bachelor’s degree in business administration and has successfully completed it through at least a three-year bachelor’s program as well. There might be some other requirements if professionals choose to acquire this postgraduate degree through the specially designed teaching methods available for them in line with flexible schedules as well.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.