MBA Insurance Distance Education Admission 2023-24: The MBA Insurance distance course is a specialization program for management. The duration of this program is two years. Students interested in an insurance career should apply for this program. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 40% marks. After completing this course, students can get many jobs with a good salary, such as Treasury, Distributor Sales, Insurance Operations, Insurance Broking, Underwriter, and more.
- Calicut University is accepting applications for its MBA insurance distance learning program until 16 September 2023. Source
- SRM University’s MBA Insurance distance education admission deadline is 31 August 2023. Source
- Admissions to the MKU MBA distance education program close on 31 August 2023. Source
- The application deadline for MBA distance education courses at IGNOU is 31 August 2023. Source
- For the 2023 session, DAVV’s distance MBA course registration deadline is 26 August 2023. Source
MBA Insurance Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Insurance
Fee: INR 6000 to 18000 is the average fee.
University: The most renowned distance MBA insurance institutes are the Gurukul Institute of Management & Technology, Annamalai University, MIT School of Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University, and so on.
Career-wise: This sector is the most popular, and individuals are earning INR 4 to INR 14 LPA. The job positions for such postgraduates are Insurance Manager, Banking Finance, Fund Manager, Internal Audit, Risk Manager, and Business Analyst.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Highlights
|Approved By||UGC (University Grant Commission)|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 6000- INR 18000 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Insurance Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Insurance Distance Education Admission 2023 opens in the academic/calendar cycle year. MBA degree program in Insurance holds a two-year duration.
MBA Insurance ODL’s average fee for the two-year cycle is INR 6000- INR 18000 per annum. The mentioned fee for the MBA Insurance PG program needed to be deposited semester-wise. The MBA Insurance program includes various subjects like practice, & principles of life insurance, general insurance, risk management, accounting insurance, statistics insurance, business communication, etc.
An MBA degree in insurance improves the possibility of getting a job as a sales specialist, accounting manager, internal auditor, cashier, and more.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with a legal certificate of BBA insurance management from any known and recognized college in India are allowed to apply for entry.
- If a person desires to continue learning, he can take entry into programs like PGDM & M.PHIL.
- For admission to the MBA Insurance Distance Education, it is important that the student or the applicant who is willing to take part in this master’s degree program has completed a bachelor’s degree in business administration and has successfully completed it through at least a three-year bachelor’s program as well. There might be some other requirements if professionals choose to acquire this postgraduate degree through the specially designed teaching methods available for them in line with flexible schedules as well.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Admission Procedure
The admission process involves submitting an online/offline application form, fee, and other documents. A merit-based selection process is used to select students. Successful applicants will be offered a place in the MBA Insurance distance education program.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Online Admission Process
- Firstly, students need to move on to the university/college website link.
- On the website link, the application form will be available.
- On the application form, fill in the all-important details as required.
- After filling in all the details, check it properly and attach the required documents.
- After completing the process, click on the submit button.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Offline Admission Process
- For admission in offline mode, candidates need to visit the University/College website.
- Through the official website, download the application form and take a printout.
- In the given blank box, fill details as required.
- Attach all required documents and make a demand draft in favor of the university/college.
- Submit the application form through courier and another medium at the university/college campus.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Suitability
There are different requirements that make this master’s degree easier to attain and give them an extra competitive advantage over others as well. These extra skills that might work splendidly for this MBA with a major in Insurance degree are given as follows
- Those students who have a keen interest in knowing about insurance plans, operations, and skills are very well suited for this postgraduate program.
- Professionals who are already in this Insurance field and want to gain extra knowledge of the upcoming trends and processes are the ideal candidates for this master’s program.
- Students who wish to have safety risks and great coverage skills are already greatly adept at learning more through this postgraduate degree as they understand the risks, the processes, and operations really well and quickly in comparison to others.
Teaching Modules of MBA Insurance Distance Education
There are many other modules that are available for the attainment of the MBA in Insurance besides the full-time 2-year Insurance postgraduate program on campus. These greatly help professionals to take part in this master’s degree program as well. Since their schedule may vary in accordance with the needed work of these professionals, this postgraduate degree program may take more than 2 years to complete.
- MBA Insurance part-time (2 + years for professionals)
- MBA Insurance full-time (2 years for students)
- MBA Insurance online education (2+ years for professionals)
- MBA Insurance distance education (2+ years for professionals)
Hence the MBA Insurance program is a very global postgraduate degree that can provide a lot of expertise through this two-year master’s program.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Graduate Employment Area
- Tata AIF Life
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co.
- Colleges & Universities
- Om Kotak Mahindra
- ICICI Prudential
- SBI Life Insurance
- Max New York Life
- Birla Sun-Life
Jobs Profile for MBA Insurance Distance Education
- Consultant & Advisor
- Lecturer & Professor
- Asset Management
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Banking
- Credit Risk Management
- Financial Analyst
- Derivatives Structuring
- Hedge Fund Management
- Private Equity
- Internal Auditor
- Business Analyst
After completing the MBA in Insurance, The candidates can get jobs like banking finance, financial manager, business analyst, internal auditor, fund manager, risk manager, and many more.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Colleges in India
The Universities are providing the course MBA in Insurance Distance Learning. Students can check the names of the top Universities and Colleges given below.
- Amity University
- Lovely Professional University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Alliance University
- Chandigarh University
MBA Insurance Distance Education Offered Salary in India
After completing the MBA in Insurance, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 4,00,000 to Rs 14,00,000 LPA.
|Risk Management Consultant||7,14,357|
|Senior Risk Manager||15,37,041|
MBA Insurance Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Statistic for Management|
|Communication Management||Organizational Behaviour|
|Accounting for Managers||Team management|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||Legal Aspect of Banking|
|Economics for Managers||Treasury & Risk Management|
|Financial Management||Strategic Credit management|
|Insurance Management||Resource mobilization and marketing of banking services|
|Insurance Product||Retail Insurance management (housing, vehicle, consumer and personal loans, etc.); OR advanced technology in banking (ATM, Internet banking, etc.)|
|Marketing Management||Counter operations, savings bank, current account, and remittances|
|Marketing Information System||Mutual funds and portfolio management|
|Human Resource Management||Fundamentals of infrastructure project financing|
|Merchant Banking & Financial Services||Corporate Insurance management|
|Human Resource Management||Hotel Management||Hospital and Health Care Management|
|E-Commerce||Personnel Administration||Supply Chain Management|
|Pollution Control Management||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management|
|Aviation Airport Management||Finance Management||Operations Management|
MBA Insurance Distance Education Benefits
The distance degree in MBA Insurance from a recognized university in India encourages candidates to better their academics and make an entry into the professional arena. The Insurance specialized management program benefits are detailed in the following sections.
MBA Insurance ODL Academic Benefits
The degree in MBA Insurance from Distance Education is a guiding source for students to learn specific topics theoretically and practically. Students who have completed the degree program in insurance are eligible to select courses to study, such as a Ph.D. in Insurance Management, a Master’s degree in Banking, Insurance Management, etc. Admission to these programs is generally followed by entrance exams.
MBA Insurance Distance Education Professional Benefits
MBA Insurance degree for the duration of two years (four semesters) completion from a reputed college or university will help candidates enter the desired job profile. The employment sector for MBA Insurance passed candidates includes production, marketing, manufacturing, advertising, finance, etc. Eligible candidates shall have numerous job options, such as Fund Manager, Business Analyst, Internal Auditor, Risk Management Manager, Actuary, and more. The average salary of the MBA Insurance professional has been found to be between INR 4.3 to INR 10.8 LPA.
An MBA in insurance is a course of management in the finance and banking sectors. So Basically this course will polish your skills related to banking knowledge and financial knowledge. All details are, like colleges, fee structure, syllabus, job opportunities, and teaching methods given on this page. So follow the criteria get admission, and complete your aim.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. a filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on your mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. The candidates who want to enroll in this master’s degree program must successfully finish a bachelor’s degree in business administration through at least a three-year bachelor’s program. If professionals opt to get this postgraduate degree using the specially created teaching techniques made available to them in conjunction with flexible schedules as well, there may be additional requirements.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.