M.Tech Distance Education Admission in Noida 2021-22: Master of Technology is a (PG) Postgraduate Academic Master Degree which is given for a course in the discipline of Engineering. The duration of the Master of Technology course is generally a 2-years. Master of technology course contains 4 or more semesters. M.Tech Course can be applied from Many universities of India offer master in technology in various field of technology and science. Mtech distance education fees are available below.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
M.Tech Distance Education in Noida Headline 2021-22
|Full form||Master of Technology|
|Course Type||Regular mode / Distance mode|
|Starting salary offered||Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month|
|Advance Courses||M.Sc, M.S|
|Similar Course||MCA, MBA|
|Employment opportunities||TEACHING PROFESSION, CORPORATE JOBS|
Master of technology Correspondence courses is offered at some of the well-known Universities in the many states of India. Many universities also offer part-time programs generally of 4-year duration in different branches of engineering and technology. Get Direct admission in M.Tech is distance Education mode.
M.Tech Distance Education in Noida Eligibility:
- The students are admitted after they have got at least a Bachelor’s degree in Technology (B.Tech) in a related field with qualified marks.
M.Tech Distance Education in Noida Duration:
- The duration for the M.Tech Distance Education in Noida course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters. It is a highly specialized course in the field of engineering. The semester System can be followed in the examination.
M.Tech Distance Education in Noida Fee Structure:
- The University fee structure would be applicable to the Selected course. The total fee for the course will be Rs. 30,000 per year approximately. The Fees Structure may vary according to Institute/colleges/University Criteria.
B.E And B.Tech
B.E and B.Tech. have the same syllabus and both the degrees have the same types of jobs and there is the same duration as both courses i.e four years. Thus there is no applicable difference between these two degrees at all and the student necessity not to bother whether they are getting admission in B.E or B.Tech.
M.Tech in Distance Education Courses in Noida
|M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Civil Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Electrical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Information Technology)|
|M.Tech (Machine Design)|
|M.Tech (CAD/ CAM)|
|M.Tech (Power Electronics)|
|M.Tech (VLSI Design)|
|M.Tech (Embedded Systems)|
|M.Tech (Power System Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Software Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Structural Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Thermal Engineering)|
|M.Tech (VLSI Design & Embedded System)|
|M.Tech (Computer Science)|
- Instrumentation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Infrastructure Systems.
- Information Technology
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Metallurgical Engineering.
- Structural Engineering. (more)
Benefits of An M.Tech Degree
- M.Tech after B.Tech gives sufficient time to get deep technical knowledge of the subject and have more control over it.
- There are job openings to shift into managerial roles as one gains greater experience in the technical field or also in another field.
M.Tech will not only adds value to your qualification but also expands the career options and job chances for you in the future. The m.tech degree will enable you to secure a higher position in an organization.
Job Types of M.Tech Course
- Chief Engineer
- Development and Test Engineers
- Junior Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Verification Engineer
- Executive Engineers
- Independent Consultants
- Director of Public Works
- Registered Engineering Technician
- Verification Engineer
- Electrical Product Design Engineer
Similar Courses of M.Tech
- MCA ( Master of Computer Application)
- M.Sc ( Masters of Science)