M.Tech Distance Education Admission in Noida 2022-23: M-Tech distance education in Noida is a master’s degree in engineering that emphasizes the direct implementation of abstract technical expertise. The primary objective is to provide study technicians who might work for companies and research organizations as “Technologists.”
M-Tech Full Form: Masters of Technology
Eligibility: These admissions are based on the B-Tech/BE qualification with marks 50% and not below this level. Many institutes provide direct entries but some may take the admission test.
Duration: Typically its duration is about 2 years.
Fee: The fee lies in the range of INR 10000 to 85000.
University: This course is provided by Annamalai University, IGNOU, TIET Amity University, MGU, and KSOU. Other universities may start offering this course after UGC recognition.
Career-wise: Hopefuls could have the same careers as regular academic hopefuls after finishing this program. Such as Electronics engineers, Automobile engineers, Mechanical engineers, Software engineers, Researchers, Executive Engineers, and so on. They can earn approximately INR 7 to 8 lacs annually.
- The last date to apply for M.Tech distance education admission in Noida at Amity University is 24 August 2022.
- Jaypee Institute Of Information Technology University will close the admission window on 31 August 2022. Source
- JSS academy of technical education, Noida will close the admission window for technical courses admission on 30 August 2022.
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
M.Tech Distance Education in Noida Highlights
|Full form||Master of Technology|
|Course Type||Regular mode / Distance mode|
|Starting salary offered||Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month|
|Advance Courses||M.Sc, M.S|
|Similar Course||MCA, MBA|
|Employment opportunities||TEACHING PROFESSION, CORPORATE JOBS|
Master of technology Correspondence courses is offered at some of the well-known Universities in the many states of India. Many universities also offer part-time programs generally of 4-year duration in different branches of engineering and technology. Get Direct admission to M.Tech in Distance Education mode.
M.Tech Distance Education in Noida Admission 2022
M.Tech distance education can be taken in Noida located institutions like CIMT, GIT NOIDA, JIIT, etc. Applicants will have numerous branches in M.Tech like civil, it, mechanical, electrical, computer science, electronics & communications, and more. Admission to M.Tech has been started for the academic year cycle., and, applicants can submit the M.Tech ODL two-year program filled application form with a fee till September.
The four-semester M.Tech specialized programs admission depends on the qualifying marks of applicants. However, candidates should have passed university or state or national level exams like GATE. M.Tech program average fee of Noida-based institutes can be seen between INR 10,000-95,000.
Passed individuals in the M.Tech Noida ODL program will have an opportunity to work as Machinery Engineer, Senior Engineer, Maintenance Engineers, Software Specialists, and more.
M.Tech Distance Education in Noida Eligibility
The students are admitted after they have got at least a Bachelor’s degree in Technology (B.Tech) in a related field with qualified marks.
Duration: The duration of the M.Tech Distance Education in Noida course is two years. It is divided into 4 Semesters. It is a highly specialized course in the field of engineering. The Semester System can be followed in the examination.
M.Tech Distance Education in Noida Fees:
- The University fee structure would apply to the Selected course. The total fee for the course will be Rs. 30,000 per year approximately. The Fees Structure may vary according to Institute/college/University Criteria.
- The students can check the M.Tech Average Fee range INR 50,000 – INR 2,00,000 Per Year.
B.E And B.Tech
B.E and B.Tech. have the same syllabus and both the degrees have the same types of jobs, and there is the same duration as both courses, i.e. four years. Thus, there is no applicable difference between these two degrees, and the student must not bother whether they are getting admission in B.E or B.Tech.
- Instrumentation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Infrastructure Systems.
- Information Technology
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Metallurgical Engineering.
- Structural Engineering. (more)
Benefits of An M.Tech Degree
- M.Tech after B.Tech gives sufficient time to get deep technical knowledge of the subject and have more control over it.
- There are job openings to shift into managerial roles as one gains more significant experience in the technical field or another field.
M.Tech will add value to your qualification and expand your career options and job chances for you in the future. The m.tech degree will enable you to secure a higher position in an organization.
- Chief Engineer
- Development and Test Engineers
- Junior Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Verification Engineer
- Executive Engineers
- Independent Consultants
- Director of Public Works
- Registered Engineering Technician
- Verification Engineer
- Electrical Product Design Engineer
Similar Courses of M.Tech
- MCA ( Master of Computer Application)
- M.Sc ( Masters of Science)
MTech Colleges in Noida
The Top universities and colleges are offering M.Tech Distance Education in Noida. The candidates can check the name of Top MTech Colleges in Noida:
- Jaypee Institute Of Information Technology University – [JIIT], Noida
- Amity University, Noida
- JSS Academy Of Technical Education – [JSSATE], Noida
- Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing – [CDAC], Noida
The students can get jobs in the top companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, Infosys Technologies, IBM Global Services, HCL Technologies, etc.
M.Tech in Distance Education Courses in Noida
|M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)||M.Tech (Biotechnology)|
|M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)||M.Tech (VLSI Design)|
|M.Tech (Civil Engineering)||M.Tech (Embedded Systems)|
|M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)||M.Tech (Power System Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Electrical Engineering)||M.Tech (Software Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||M.Tech (Structural Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Information Technology)||M.Tech (Thermal Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Machine Design)||M.Tech (VLSI Design & Embedded System)|
|M.Tech (CAD/ CAM)||M.Tech (Computer Science)|
|M.Tech (Power Electronics)|
Be the first to leave a review.