BSc Distance Education: A Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Distance Education is a 3-4 years undergraduate level program. It is focused on the study of science subjects. Aspirants who passed their 12th (Senior Secondary) examination with at least 45-50% marks aggregate from a recognized board of Senior secondary education can opt for admission to this bachelor’s degree program.
The science-driven program at the undergraduate level in open and distance learning mode is available in numerous specializations, including IT, chemistry, physics, Biology, Computer Science, etc. Admission to the course is currently open at several colleges/universities, i.e., Lovely Professional University, etc. A detailed view of the BSc Distance Education programs, comprising the admission aspect, scope, and related university details, can easily be obtained in the article below.
- The last date to register for correspondence BSc Course admission at MANUU is 31 August 2023. Official Source
- Admission BSc distance education courses has been going on at Madurai Kamraj University DDE.
- The last date to apply for the distance BSc course in IGNOU is 15 July 2023. Source
- The last date to register for BSc distance education Mumbai University admission 2023 is 15 July 2023. Source
- BSc Distance Education Andhra University Admission 2023-24 will be announced soon for July session.
Aspirants enroll in a BSc degree program of distance education secure a chance to study applied science, biology, mathematical science, chemistry, and so on. The average fee for the BSc Distance learning program ranges from 10,000 Indian rupees to 25,000 Indian rupees annually at various universities.
The BSc Distance Education program opens up enticing advanced educational and professional opportunities simultaneously. The advanced learning options, or job positions after this distance education course with salary details, have been entirely addressed in the distance BSc Scope section of this article.
BSc Distance Education Course Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Science Distance Education|
|Eligibility||12th with Science subject or Equivalent|
|Study Mode||Distance Education/Correspondence/Regular/Online|
|Fee||INR 10,000 to 25,000 per year|
|Salary||INR 3.2 LPA to 8.6 LPA|
|Career Options||Information Security Analyst, Clinical Research Specialist, Theologist, Lab Technician, etc.|
|Top Colleges||Mumbai University, MKU, BRAOU, Annamalai, Bharathidasan, etc.|
|Subjects/specializations||Mathematics, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, etc.|
Why Study BSc Distance Education Course:
The BSc Distance Education program has been designed with flexibility; hence, we can see that it has comfortably included or expanded itself with so many specializations.
Students who opt for a BSc General degree program from any reputed distance education university secure a chance to enter any advanced science learning program or even uncover opportunities in the industrial field in the future.
The BSc distance education program is fully-focused on developing exertion in admitted students, as shown below.
- A quality education experience in science and technology-related fields.
- Students are not restrained or restricted to a specific field of study in science and research, although they may proceed to any co-related advanced field with ease because of their fundamental knowledge.
- The BSc Distance learning program graduates have a variety of employment options as well.
BSc Distance Education Admission 2023-24
BSc correspondence course Admission 2023 is open at Lovely Professional University (LPU), Mumbai University IDOL, and numerous other universities. LPU may come up with a notification to close the registration for the BSc distance learning program, while Mumbai University is going to end the registration process on 30 June 2023.
If you wish to apply to any of the mentioned universities for the BSc Distance Education program in the 2023-24 session, kindly visit their official website as soon as possible. The application fee for the Bachelor of Science Distance learning program can be found from INR 300 to INR 1,000. Admission is largely based on bachelor’s degree performance.
You will get options in the form of specialization at BSc Distance Education, i.e., chemistry, physics, mathematics, information technology, and so on.
BSc Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Only those who meet the requirements mentioned below are granted admission to the undergraduate BSc Distance Education program at most universities.
- Candidates must pass 10+2/12th or equivalent-level examinations in the science stream from an approved board.
- Anyone who studied relevant or related subjects i.e., Physics, Chemistry, etc., is also permitted to apply and succeed in admission for the BSc correspondence program.
Top Colleges for BSc Distance Education Admission 2023:
- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)
- Andhra University
- NOU (Nalanda Open University)
- Pt. Sunderlal Sharma Open University
- BRAOU (Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University)
- Jain University
- KSOU (Karnataka State Open University)
- Mysore University
- SVYASA (Swami Vivekanand Yoga Anushndhana Samsthana)
BSc Distance Education Admission Process
The distance education universities in India follow one of the two paths or both to offer admission to the BSc ODL program. Let’s learn both of them with the instructions below.
Online Admission Process:
The common online admission process for the Distance BSc program has been given below.
- Visit the official website of any university that offers BSc distance learning.
- Register for the course.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Upload documents
- Pay a fee, and submit the application form.
- The university will take some time to verify your information.
- Shorlisted will complete the admission process for the BSc ODL program by paying the admission fee.
Offline Admission Process
The offline admission process for the BSc Distance Learning program is shared below.
- Kindly collect the admission form from the admission office/centre or campus of the university.
- Fill up the form correctly.
- Select course.
- Self-attest the application form, and other relevant copies of documents.
- Visit the authorized campus to submit the application form.
- You will be admitted after being acknowledged through document verification
- Pay an admission fee, and collect study materials to complete the admission process for the BSc Distance Education program.
BSc Distance Education: Specializations
|BSc Mathematics||BSc Yoga|
|BSc Computer Science||BSc Geography|
BSc Home Science
BSc Data Science & Analytics
BSc Hospitality Studies
BSc Media Graphics & Animation
|BSc Livelihoods & Sustainable Development||
BSc Industrial Drug Science
|BSc Data Science||
BSc Apparel & Fashion Design
|BSc Multimedia||BSc Psychology|
|BSc Visual Communication||BSc Statistics|
|BSc Human Nutrition||–|
BSc Distance Education Scope
Students, after completing their bachelor’s degree in science through distance education, can look for various job opportunities as listed below.
- Clinical Research Specialist
- Lab Assistant
Those who go for the postgraduate degree/diploma and complete the same after a BSc in Distance Education can unlock a wide range of options with alluring salary packages. Some of the finest options to select at the postgraduate level after BSc comprise MTech, MBA, MCA, MSc with specializations, and so on.
BSc Distance Education Salary
We have seen some job options for BSc Distance Education graduates, but one thing that we have not yet talked about is the salary package. The salary package for someone who has joined the executive or management level profile after Distance BSc completion differs immensely. It is better to have a view on the same with diversity on job profiles after the BSc correspondence below.
Clinical Research Specialist: The average salary for a Clinical Research Specialist is INR 3.2 LPA to INR 11.10 LPA.
Lab Assistant: The Lab Assistant in any scientific, and medical laboratory earn of INR 2.46 LPA to INR 8.76 LPA.
Theologist: The salary package of a Theologist hover from the range of INR 3.76 LPA to INR 10.36 LPA.
BSc Distance Education in India
In India, Bachelor of Science (BSc) is a very popular program pursued by a large number of students in several specializations like physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, computer science, information technology, psychology, geology, and more. To pursue BSc in distance learning mode in India a candidate should have passed 12ht board examination with at least 45-50% marks.
BSc distance learning course is offered in all over India via several distance education universities located in Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Odisha, Banglore, Maharastra, Pune, Gujrat, etc.
Students who are looking for admission this course in Delhi or Gurugram can check the detailed info:
Be the first to leave a review.