MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Admission: It is a 2-years PG course. The master’s degree in Hospital and Health Care Management consists of subjects entirely related to the effective organization and management of different operations going on in the different departments of health, including tools, processes, staff, records, and many other things. It includes those areas that are very necessary for carrying out business processes. It is a postgraduate degree that consists of subjects related to MBA Hospital Health Care Management Distance Education and networks. The professionals know what to do and what not to do. It also offers various modules.
- MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management is a PG level course offered in India by public and private universities.
- Aspirants should have Graduated from a relevant field from an accredited college/university with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.
- Most colleges offer MBAs based on CAT/MAT scores.
- Some colleges consider the performance in the Bachelor’s degree exams for admission.
- MBA Hospital and Healthcare Management fees range from INR 40000 to INR 100000 per year.
- MBA Graduates can expect an annual income of INR 5,00,000 – INR 8,00,000.
It is generally a management program associated with the provision of distance Learning in the streams of Hospital management and health care. It is a PG-level degree course that universities offer to a massive number of Candidates right after passing the UG level of learning.
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees Approx||INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
MBA Hospital Health Care Management Distance Education is one of the necessities of life, and it is one of the most needed essential elements to stay good and healthy. MBAs in hospital health care management seem to be more popular. A hospital management job is a mix of managerial and administrative jobs, and it makes sure that everything in the health care industry is working together directly.
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
Health administration or healthcare administration is related to leadership, management, and administration of public health systems, healthcare systems, hospitals, and hospital networks. The MBA in Hospital and Health Care Management teaches you about the history and structure of the healthcare system and current problems in it. Group of hospitals that work together to help their community with a wide range of health care workers.
A hospital system or health care system is a group of two or more hospitals owned, sponsored, or run by the same person or group. You can get an MBA in hospital and healthcare management through distance education. The course covered some important parts of making a policy decision, overseeing patient care, budgeting, and accounting to ensure an organization runs well. Dedicated students can enroll in a two-year online program that teaches them how to run any health care business.
Hospital-Healthcare Management: Skills Required
Candidates who are planning to pursue a career in this field should have incredible communication skills, problem-solving, analytical, relationship-building skills, and a good knowledge of the healthcare industry will be required.
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Admission 2022
- The candidates can apply for the MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Admission on the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The candidates can apply for the admission MBA Hospital and Health Care Management course in the IGNOU, New Delhi.
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates who have a graduation degree BBA level from any recognized university can apply for admission.
- Candidates can continue learning by being entered into doctorate-level degree programs and courses.
- To be successfully admitted into the master’s program of Hospital and Health Care Management to attain the MBA with majors in Hospital and Health Care Management, the individual must successfully pass a bachelor’s degree of at least two years duration in any field of business or business-related subjects from a recognized institution. The admission eligibility for this master’s degree in different programs may vary concerning the mode being offered since the duration might also go for them.
The candidates can check the MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Average Fee approx INR 12,000 – INR 2,75,000 Per Year.
What are the benefits of an MBA in Healthcare Management?
A Master of Business Administration may be a business degree that prepares students with skilled work expertise to become leaders in a style of completely different industries and sectors. If you’re interested in earning a master’s degree, it’s necessary to decide on the correct program with the proper specialization. There may be countable areas of specialization in master’s degree programs, but selecting the right specialization will open up opportunities that provide reasonable compensation and stability.
MBA in Hospital & Health Systems Management is a four-semester Work Combined Learning Programme for working professionals wishful for a career in the high growth Hospital Administration and Health Systems management industry. The MBA course attentions to hospital and healthcare facilities management with a syllabus designed for the quickly expanding healthcare sector.
There are a wide variety of areas open to master’s degree holders of Hospital and Health Care Management. They are in great demand in hospitals, laboratories, media-cares, daycares, clinics and such other departments through the following posts
- Health Specialists
- Management Specialists
- Safety Analysts
- Regulatory Heads
- Health Care Managers
- Hospital Safety Managers
- Department Managers
- Equipment and health tool managers
- Schedule Officers
There are many different areas of teaching that have been made available for the MBA in Hospital and Health Care Management. They are provided keeping in mind the different needs and flexibility needed by working students with professionals. They may vary in duration because of the very same reason too. Hence the different teaching models available for the MBA Hospital Health Care Management Distance Education are given as follows
- MBA in hospitality and healthcare management full-time (2 years)
- MBA in hospitality and healthcare management part-time (2+ years)
- MBA in hospitality and healthcare management online education (2+ years)
- MBA in hospitality and healthcare management distance education (2+ years)
- Mental Health Organizations
- Academic Institutions
- Health Insurance Companies
- Health Agencies
- Public Health Departments
- Laboratories and Clinics
- Hospital Consulting Firms
- Nursing Homes
- Hospital Planning Adviser
- Associate/Assistant Professor
- Hospital Consultant
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Hospital Quality Assurance Executive
- Healthcare Management Executive
- Health Care Provider
- Health Administrator
- Internal Corporate Analyst
- Ambulatory Clinic Manager
- Public Health System
- Healthcare Consultancy Firms
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Healthcare Insurance Firms
- Clinical Research Laboratories
- Equipment Manufacturing
The candidates can get jobs in top hospitals like Medanta, Fortis, Apollo, Cipla, etc.
The salary will depend on the organizations for which they work. The initial salary is Rs 3 Lacs to Rs. 4 Lacs per year. With more years of experience, they can earn more than Rs. 5 Lacs to Rs. 6 Lacs per annum. Abroad, you can earn $ 30000 to $ 40000 per year.
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Colleges in India
The students can check the name of top MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Colleges in India;
- IGNOU, New Delhi
- The University Of Madras, Institute Of Distance Education, Chennai
- Alagappa University, Directorate Of Distance Education – [DDE], Karaikudi
Bharathiar University, School Of Distance Education – [BU-SDE], Coimbatore
The applicants can apply for the admission MBA Hospital and Health Care Management course in the Bharathiar University [BU-SDE], Coimbatore
Anna University, Centre For Distance Education -[CDE], Chennai
The students can apply for the admission MBA Hospital and Health Care Management course in Anna University [CDE], Chennai.
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Fundamentals of Health Care Administration||General and Personnel Management in Health Institutions|
|Hospital Enterprises Management||Concepts of Epidemiology (Public Health Administration), Anatomy, Physiology and Medical Terminology|
|Healthcare Policies and Regulations||Financial Management & Inventory Control in Hospitals|
|Quantitative Methods / Techniques for Taking Decisions||Behavioural Science (Leadership and Organizational Behaviour in Hospitals)|
|Strategic Negotiation and Conflict Management||Organization & Management of Hospitals|
|Managerial Accounting and Cost Management in Healthcare||Research Methodology|
|Management of Disease Control, Basic Economics and Healthcare Economics||Healthcare Legislation and Medico-Legal Issues|
|Strategic Management of Healthcare Organizations||Human Resource Management and Material Management|
|Operations Management, Health Management and Information Management in Healthcare||Quality Assurance|
MBA Specialization Courses list
For More Details-
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure ( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is eligibility for this Course?
Ans. it is important that the individual has successfully passed a bachelor’s degree of at least two years duration in any field of business or business-related subjects from a recognized institution.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash etc.