MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education 2024: Numerous universities and institutes provide admission for the MBA in Hospital and Health Care Management course in distance education mode. It is a Postgraduate (PG) level course with comes with a duration of 2 Years. In the MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education course, students will gain theoretical as well as practical knowledge about Hospital activities and also its management. It is entirely focused on the effective organization and management of the various tasks carried out by different departments of health, such as tools, processes, staff, records, and many others.
A graduate in any stream is eligible to apply for the MBA Hospital and Health Care Management distance education admission. With an MBA in Hospital and Health care Management, graduates can learn advanced business management skills that will help them manage and change complex healthcare systems.
During the course students have to pay the fee for the MBA Hospital and Health Care Management is INR INR 48,910- INR 86,941 Per Year depending on the University.
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Admission Updates: February 2024
- IMTS Institute welcomes interested students to apply for admission to the MBA Hospital Management distance education programme by 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- Admission is open at Subharti University for the MBA Hospital Management open learning programme for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply before the deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply now.
- NIILM University Haryana has begun the admissions process for the MBA Hospital Management DDE programme for the academic year 2024-25. Submit your application before 29 February 2024, the admittance deadline. Apply now.
- SKU University has announced enrollment in the MBA Hospital Management course, which will commence in the academic year 2024-25. Interested people should apply before 29 February 2024. Apply now.
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Highlights
|Online / Distance
|Online / Offline
|Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)
Latest University Distance Education 2024-25
|Allahabad State University
|Bareilly International University
|Jaipur National University
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission windows of the university are open for distance MBA in Hospital And Health Care Management programs. At this time, 2024 session admissions are ongoing. Various universities offer MBAs in Hospital And Health Care Management in Distance education mode, such as IGNOU, Dr BR Ambedkar University, Bharathiar University, Anna University, University of Madras, etc.
To get an MBA in Hospital Management from home, students who have completed UG study from a recognized university. Admission to this 2-year PG degree program will be based on merit/entrance exam, depending on the university.
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Eligibility
The Candidates who have attained a reasonable BBA level degree from any known university are given the permit to apply.
- To apply for the MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education course, students must have a UG degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates are required to take entrance exams like CAT, GMAT, etc.
- There is no age limit, any can apply for this course.
Entrance Exam Required
What are the benefits of an MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education?
A Master of Business Administration may be a business degree that prepares students with skilled work expertise to become leaders in a style of completely different industries and sectors. If you’re interested in earning a master’s degree, it’s necessary to decide on the correct program with the proper specialization. There may be countable areas of specialization in master’s degree programs, but selecting the right specialization will open up opportunities that provide reasonable compensation and stability.
MBA in Hospital and Health Systems Management is a four-semester Combined Learning Programme for working professionals wishful for a career in the growth Hospital Administration and Health Systems management industry. The MBA course attentions on hospital and healthcare facilities management with a syllabus designed for the quickly expanding healthcare sector.
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Skills Required
Candidates who are planning to pursue a career in this field should have incredible communication skills, problem-solving, analytical, and relationship-building skills, and a good knowledge of the healthcare industry will be required.
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Career Prospects:
There are a wide variety of areas open to master’s degree holders in Hospital and Health Care Management. They are in great demand in hospitals, laboratories, media cares, daycares, clinics, and other departments through the following posts
- Health Specialists
- Management Specialists
- Safety Analysts
- Regulatory Heads
- Health Care Managers
- Hospital Safety Managers
- Department Managers
- Equipment and health tool managers
- Schedule Officers
Employment Area after MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education
- Mental Health Organizations
- Academic Institutions
- Health Insurance Companies
- Health Agencies
- Public Health Departments
- Laboratories and Clinics
- Hospital Consulting Firms
- Nursing Homes
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Salary
The salary will depend on the organizations for which they work. The initial salary is Rs 3 Lacs to Rs. 4 Lacs per year. With more years of experience, they can earn more than Rs. 5 Lacs to Rs. 6 Lacs per annum. Abroad, you can earn $ 30000 to $ 40000 per year.
- Public Health System
- Healthcare Consultancy Firms
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Healthcare Insurance Firms
- Clinical Research Laboratories
- Equipment Manufacturing
The candidates can get jobs in top hospitals like Medanta, Fortis, Apollo, Cipla, etc.
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Colleges in India
The students can check the name of top MBA Hospitals and Health Care Management Colleges in India;
- Bharathiar University, School Of Distance Education – [BU-SDE], Coimbatore
- Anna University, Centre For Distance Education -[CDE], Chennai
- IGNOU, New Delhi
- The University Of Madras, Institute Of Distance Education, Chennai
- Alagappa University, Directorate Of Distance Education – [DDE], Karaikudi
DR BR Ambedkar Open University MBA Hospital and Health Care Management
DR BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) starts registration for the MBA Hospital Health Care Management program in January/July cycles. The calendar year cycle of admission to the MBA-oriented program has opened. However, candidates will be able to fill up the online/offline application form for this program in June.
Registration for admission to MBA-rooted programs shall last till August-September, and aspirants can only be given admission on the merit of entrance/academic exams. The tuition fee for the MBA HHCM program is INR 1,40,000. Mentioned fees can be deposited in equal instalments.
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Fundamentals of Health Care Administration
|General and Personnel Management in Health Institutions
|Hospital Enterprises Management
|Concepts of Epidemiology (Public Health Administration), Anatomy, Physiology and Medical Terminology
|Healthcare Policies and Regulations
|Financial Management & Inventory Control in Hospitals
|Quantitative Methods / Techniques for Taking Decisions
|Behavioural Science (Leadership and Organizational Behaviour in Hospitals)
|Strategic Negotiation and Conflict Management
|Organization & Management of Hospitals
|Managerial Accounting and Cost Management in Healthcare
|Management of Disease Control, Basic Economics and Healthcare Economics
|Healthcare Legislation and Medico-Legal Issues
|Strategic Management of Healthcare Organizations
|Human Resource Management and Material Management
|Operations Management, Health Management and Information Management in Healthcare
MBA Hospital and Health Care Management Distance Education Application Process
- Fill out the online application form and see if there are any entrances that you need to get into the course.
- If there are entrances, apply for them and send in all the documents you need (age, academic, identification).
- Please check your form again before sending it. Verify that the course and extras you have chosen are customized to meet your needs.
- Pay your registration fees and get your payment receipt and acknowledgement card.
- This step is optional, but it’s important to make sure all the information is correct, download the admission card, and wait for the entrances, if possible.
- Finally, wait for selections and, if there aren’t any, keep an eye on the website and your registration status to see if anything changes.
MBA Specialization Courses list
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for admission by online procedure or offline procedure ( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail ID and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. It is important that the individual has successfully passed a bachelor’s degree of at least two years duration in any field of business or business-related subjects from a recognized institution.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash etc.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus