Utkal University Distance Education Admission: The portal for admission into the Utkal University is to be started very soon for the upcoming academic session. Aspirants looking to get enrolled into the courses are needed to reach out to the official website of the university and complete the registration process by the last date. In order to get admission to the respective courses, students must fill out the application form on the university’s website before the deadline.
Utkal University DDCE Latest Updates
- The Utkal University DDCE is to release the registration process for admission into the numerous courses very soon for the upcoming academic session.
In 1943, Utkal University’s Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education (DDCE) was established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, and has got recognition from UGC. In December 2017, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council accredited it with a grade of A+. Utkal University offers graduate and postgraduate programs that can be taken via distance learning.
The areas of study include the arts and humanities, commerce, computer applications, information technology, and management. This university was founded by Dr. Rajendra Prasad, our first president. It is the 17th oldest university in India and is one of the oldest in the world.
- For UG Courses: You must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent study in any stream from a recognized board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from an accredited university is required.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree from Utkal University or another university with English in its curriculum may apply for the Master of Arts in English program.
- M.Ed. applicants must have passed BEd degree with at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade to be considered for admission.
Utkal University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Utkal University|
|Approved by||UGC; NAAC; AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Utkal University Distance Education Admission
UTKAL DDCE admission 2022-23 last date is 30 November 2022 with a late fee amount of INR 200. One can follow the online admission process to enroll for UG, PG traditional, and professional degree programs in the distance mode. Admission to UTKAL DDCE opens for BA Honours, BCOM Honours, BBA, MBA, etc., degree programs.
Admission to the Directorate of Distance & Continuing Education, Utkal University, is either on an entrance or first-come, first-served basis, depending on the course a student opts for.
Students for courses such as BA (Hons), B.Com (Hons), and MA are chosen according to the principle of the first-come, first-serve code, but MBA, MCA, and M.Sc, etc. are selected based on entrance exam which is followed by an interview.
The online test is conducted every year for the MBA program. However, admission to MBA and other offered distance programs are given on the principle of a first-come, and first, serve basis. An admission processing fee for the MBA and other programs is INR 600. The applied candidate must collect a receipt of fee submission.
Utkal University Distance Education Admission Important Dates
|Admission Last Date||31 October 2022|
|Admission Last Date with Late Fine||30 November 2022|
Utkal University Distance Education UG Admission
30 November 2022 is the last date of admission to the DDE Utkal University for the academic session 2022-23 with an additional late fee amount INR 200. The application form will open for BA Honours, B.Com Honours, and BBA programs. The application form fee for the Utkal UG program is INR 600. Prescribed fees of Utkal DDE UG should be deposited online/offline by using Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, DD, etc.
Admission to Utkal DDE UG degree programs is allocated after their previous exam scores. Even after submitting the application form, and necessary documents to Utkal DDE UG, students will be needed to wait till the selection process completes for admission.
BA: Students who passed the 10+2 standard from a recognized educational board with a minimum of 50% can apply for admission.
MA: Applicants can apply for admission in this program after completing their bachelor’s level degree from any recognized university in India with a minimum of 45% score.
Utkal University Distance Education PG Admission
Registration is open for PG students. students who want to get admission to PG Courses, Utkal University DDE offered various specialization PG courses like MA in Economics, MA in Public Administration, Master in Social Work, MA in Hindi, MA in Political Science, etc.
The application form is available on the official website of the university, students can apply now. The fee for the registration form is INR 600. Utkal DDE PG fees can be deposited online/offline using debit/credit cards, net banking, and DDs.
- Applicants for MA in Economics should have a BA/ BCom/ BTech/ B.A. LLB/ B. Sc. Degree.
- MA Sociology: Students who have completed the bachelor’s from Utkal University or any other University recognized can apply for the sociology-based course known by the offered name MA Sociology.
DDCE Utkal University MCA Admission
Utkal University DDCE MCA Admission 2022 last date is 30 November 2022 with a late fee of INR 200. Students who have passed the BCA/Bachelor degree in CSE or equivalent in order to eligible. There are limited seats of about 64 are available. The duration of the distance MCA program is 2 years. The selection criteria is based on online admission test followed by a personal interview.
DDCE Utkal University MBA Admission
The last date for enrolling into DDCE Utlkal University MBA Distance Education course is 30 November 2022 with a late fee amount of INR 200. Students who have passed the graduation degree examination with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply. This two-year management program is available in distance mode, with a total of 500 seats. The DDCE Utkal University MBA Fee is Rs 30,000 per year (excluding the other charges).
How to apply for Utkal University Distance Education Admission 2022?
The following steps will guide students toward the Utkal University admission procedure:
- The application form is only accepted Online.
- Applicants will need to sign up online through the official site of the university.
- The applicants must fill in all the essential information like personal information, education details, and other relevant qualifications.
- After the applicants have completed the application form for the course, they’ll have to upload their photographs, signatures, and documents of mark sheets.
- Application fee payment should be made online, and students need to verify all the details before proceeding.
- Save the payment process for further reference.
Utkal University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE & CONTINUING EDUCATION (D.D.C.E), Utkal University Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar- Pin: 751007. Odisha, India
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://ddceutkal.ac.in/admission.asp
Be the first to leave a review.