Utkal University Distance Education Admission 2022: In 1943, Utkal University’s Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education (DDCE) was established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The UGC has recognized Utkal University. In December 2017, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council reaccredited it with a grade of A+ for a period of five years. Utkal University offers graduate and postgraduate programs that can be taken via distance learning.
The areas of study include the arts and humanities, commerce, computer applications, information technology, and management. This university was founded by Dr. Rajendra Prasad, our first president. It is the 17th oldest university in India and is one of the oldest in the world. The university is accredited by both the UGC and NAAC.
- For UG Courses: You must have passed 10 + 2 or Intermediate in any stream from a recognized board.
- For PG & PG Diploma Courses: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from an accredited university.
- Applicants for MA in Economics should have a BA/ B. Com/ B. Tech/ B.A. LLB/ B. Sc. Degree.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree from Utkal University or another university with English in its curriculum may apply for the Master of Arts in English program.
- You need a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Arts, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with at least 55% marks, or any other equivalent qualification.
- M.Ed applicants must have at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade to be considered for admission
- On the University’s website at https://ddceutkal.ac.in/, you will find eligibility information for all programs.
- Applicants are required to pay RS 600-/-. Fees can be paid online as well as in person.
This university is a state type of university and is under the governance of the state govt of Orissa. It means that the State government of Orissa is handling all the university’s social, moral, and financial affairs. University offers Management Programs, computer science & Application, and Postgraduate and undergraduate programs. Admission for session 2022 will begin soon, and students will be required to stay updated with us for Admission latest information.
- The July 2022 Session Admission Portal will be available soon… Click Here
Utkal University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Utkal University|
|Approved by||UGC; NAAC; AIU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
Utkal University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
UTKAL DDCE admission 2022 last date for submission of the application form, and application fee is 30 November 2022. One can follow the online admission process to enroll for ug, pg traditional, and professional degree programs in the distance mode. Admission to UTKAL DDCE opens for BA Honours, BCOM Honours, BBA, MBA, etc., degree programs.
Admissions to the Directorate of Distance & Continuing Education, Utkal University, are either on an entrance or first-come, first-served basis, depending on the course a student selects.
Students for courses such as BA (Hons), B.Com (Hons), and MA are chosen according to the principle of the first-come, first-serve code, but MBA, MCA, and M.Sc, etc. is selected based on tests on paper which are followed by an interview.
The online test is conducted every year for the evening MBA program. However, the admission to MBA and other offered distance programs are given on the principle of a first-come, and first, serve basis. An admission processing fee for the MBA and other programs is INR 600. A prescribed UTKAL DDCE application fee is needed to deposit online. The applied candidate must collect a receipt until admission confirms.
Utkal University Distance Education UG Admission
Utkal DDE UG admission in 2022 starts in the academic session. The application form opens for BA Honours, B.Com Honours, and BBA programs. The application form fee for the Utkal UG program is INR 600. Prescribed fees of Utkal DDE UG should be deposited online/offline by using Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, DD, etc.
Admission to Utkal DDE UG degree programs is designed from qualifying exam marks. Even after submitting the application form, and mandate documents to Utkal DDE UG, students will be needed to wait till the scrutinizing process completes for admission.
BA: Students who passed 10+2 standard from a recognized educational board with a minimum of the required percentile.
Utkal University Distance Education PG Admission
MA: Applicants can apply for admission in this program after completing their M.Phil degree from any recognized university in India.
How to apply for Utkal University Distance Education Admission 2022?
The following steps should guide students who want to apply to study at the Utkal University in the admission procedure:
- The application form is only accepted Online.
- Applicants will need to sign up online through the official site of the university.
- The applicants must fill in all the essential information like personal information, education details, and other relevant qualifications.
- After the applicants have completed the application form for the course, they’ll have to upload their photographs, signatures, and documents of mark sheets.
- Application fees payment should be made online, and students need to verify all the details before proceeding.
- Save the payment process for further reference.
Utkal University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: DIRECTORATE OF DISTANCE & CONTINUING EDUCATION (D.D.C.E), Utkal University Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar- Pin: 751007. Odisha, India
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Official Website: https://ddceutkal.ac.in/admission.asp
Be the first to leave a review.