MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2023: MA Hindi via distance learning is a 2-year postgraduate program that teaches students about Hindi Poetry, Fiction, Drama, Literary Criticism, and Literary History. Many government universities offer Distance MA Hindi, such as IGNOU, DU SOL, UOU, VMOU, and more.
Various colleges and universities offer MA Hindi Distance education courses, which the UGC and DEB approve. Admissions to MA Hindi distance learning programs have begun at many universities and colleges for the January 2023 session. Candidates inform that fill out the admission form before the last date with the required documents and read the guidelines properly.
The average fee for this program is INR 14,000 to INR 25,000, varying among the different universities. Many people choose to pursue a MA in Hindi correspondence because of the wide range of job roles they can choose from, such as jobs profile are Content writer, Teacher, Professor, Author/Writer, and many more.
- Full-Form: Master of Arts in Hindi
- Duration: 2 years.
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum average score of 50%.
- Fee: Approx INR 14K to 25K per year.
- Top University: BRAOU, HPU, JMI, Kakatiya University, etc.
- Career-Wise: Teacher, Content Writer, HR Manager, Editor, Executive Assistant, School Counsellor, Data Analyst, Assistant Editor, etc.
- VMOU has accepted the MA Hindi Distance education registration form for the 2023-24 session, last to apply is 25 March 2023. Apply Now
- Uttrakhand Open University has started the MA Hindi distance education admission for the January 2023 session. Candidates can apply by 31 March 2023. Apply Now
- MA Hindi Distance Education Andhra University admission 2023 last date is 31 March 2023 with a late fee. Click here
- IGNOU MA Hindi admission 2023 last date is 27 March 2023. Source
- Distance MA Hindi admission 2023 has been started by LPU for the January session. Source
- The last to register for Correspondence BA Hindi Admission at BAOU is 31 March 2023. Source
MA Hindi Distance Education Highlights
|Average Fee||INR 14K to 25K/year|
|Average Salary||INR 2 LPA to 5 LPA.|
Is Distance MA Hindi Worth it?
A professional degree in Hindi can be worth the best if you get fluent in it. It may make your career shine when you get this degree from the best Hindi Teaching institute in India.
- Skills: When you enroll in this MA program, these skills will be taught: Kavya Shastra Skills, Hindi Teaching Skills, Hindi Story writing skills, Hindi Content Writing Skills, oral skills, and translation skills.
- Time Flexibility: This MA degree in Hindi is best for individuals who want to learn according to their time and pace. This program provides time flexibility and learning relaxation.
- Fee and cost: This professional course is designed for poor and needy students and is cheaper than regular MA programs. The cost charge for this distance research course is between INR 14K to 25K per year.
- Earn While You Learn: This is the best program for working professionals; you can learn MA Hindi Syllabus and Job on the same day.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2023
MA Hindi Distance Education program is available in various universities for the 2023 academic session. The available universities for MA Hindi ODL are IGNOU, ANU, Calicut University, DR B R Ambedkar Open University, BRAOU, HPU, JMI, Kakatiya University, etc.
Many universities have opened the admission window for the MA in Hindi Distance Education. To applying this correspondence program applicants can visit the various universities’ official portals for filling out the registration form for Distance MA Hindi. 30 March 2023 is the last date at many universities for applying to this program.
There are two modes available for applying MA Hindi Correspondence mode. Online/Offline admissions are available for the MA Hindi Distance program at the university. Basic eligibility needs for enrolling in this program, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
MA Hindi Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates containing a valid and legal degree of BA in Hindi from any registered university in India are allowed to apply for entry.
- One can go for a Ph.D. if one prefers to take over the learning process at a higher level.
- Master of Arts (Hindi) can be gained by anyone who has passed their bachelor’s Degree in Arts from a reputed university or college.
- The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree (BA) with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
Duration: The time duration of this degree is a minimum of two years and a maximum of 5 years.
- The students can check the Course MA Hindi distance education Average Fee range is INR 14K to 25K per annum.
- We mentioned here only approximate Fees for Master of Arts (Hindi). It could be changed according to the university Guidelines.
Documents Required For MA Hindi Distance Education
Students are also required to send, or mail scanned document copies of their early academics, which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
MA Hindi in Distance Education
Several state, central, and private universities approve the admission of MA Hindi DDE programs on academic and entrance test merit. The list of entrance exams for the MA Hindi program includes SOL DUET, etc.
- SOL DUET: Admission to MA Hindi SOL will be based on merit, prepared after the entrance, and non-entrance level scores. The School of O Learpenning conducts entrance exams for two hours. Here, candidates will have to solve a total of a hundred questions. All questions are to be asked in a multiple-choice manner. The exam fee is INR 750 for the unreserved category. While Reserved categories can deposit a fee of INR 300.
Career After MA Hindi Distance Education
Salary Per Annum
|Home Tutor||INR 2.6 LPA|
|Freelance Translator – From English to Hindi||INR 4 LPA|
|Hindi Teacher – Primary School||INR 3.5 LPA|
|Online Hindi Translator||INR 3.2 LPA|
|Consultant – Hindi Proofreading||INR 2.75 LPA|
|Assistant Professor – Hindi||INR 2.7 LPA|
|Hindi Content Writer||INR 3 LPA|
|Editor||INR 4 LPA|
|Executive Assistant||INR 4.6 LPA|
|Data Analyst||INR 4.2 LPA|
|Counsellor||INR 2.8 LPA|
- After completing the course, The candidates can apply to fields like Hindi Poetry, Drama, Fiction, Literary history and Literary analysis, and many more.
- The students can get jobs in top Companies like news broadcasting channels, publishing houses, Government and Private Educational Institutions, etc.
- After completing an MA Hindi distance education course, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 LPA.
MA Hindi Colleges in India
The top Universities and colleges provide MA Hindi courses, Like Delhi University, JNU, Osmania University College for Women, Jamia Millia Islamia, etc. The students can check the name of top MA Hindi Colleges in India;
|Hansraj College, Delhi||Lady Sriram College for women||OU college for women|
|Miranda House, Delhi||Hindu College, Delhi||Ramjas College, Delhi|
- MA Hindi Distance Education IGNOU: Indira Gandhi National Open University is offering 2 year Master of Arts in Hindi program in distance mode. It is a postgraduate degree and can be completed in a duration of 2 to 4 years duration. The course fee is Rs. 13,200 and can be paid year-wise. There is no age limit to pursue this course. A student who has completed a bachelor’s degree is eligible to apply for admission to this course at IGNOU before the deadline of 27 March 2023.
- MA Hindi Distance Education Andhra University: At present, the application window of Andhra University is open for distance education courses admission including the MA Hindi course, interested students can apply for admission at this university before the deadline of 31 March 2023.
- Shri HK Arts College, Ahmedabad, for MA Hindi Distance Education Admission: Students can apply for the admission MA Hindi course at the Shri HK Arts College, Ahmedabad.
- DR Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University for MA Hindi ODL Admission: The two-year arts and humanities driven PG degree program (MA Hindi) will be offered at the following eligibility.
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution or college in India.
- No specific percentage is needed for admission to the BAOU MA Hindi program.
- MA Hindi Distance Education MG University: A lot of students want to get admission to the MA Hindi Distance Education course at MG University in Kerala. But, at present, this university doesn’t offer admission to any course in distance learning mode.
MA Hindi Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650 – 1500|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200||1000 – 2000|
|Breaking Study||3500 – 5500||6000 – 12000|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000||500 – 1000|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000 per year||800 – 1000 per year|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500 per year||2000 – 3000 per year|
|Course Fees||8000 – 12,000 per year||Varies according University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000 per year Approx||20,000 per year Approx|
MA Hindi Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMHN-101||Adhunik Kavya||IMTSMHN-201||Madhya Kalin Kavya|
|IMTSMHN-102||Adhunik Gadya and Natak||IMTSMHN-202||Maha Kavi Tulsi Das|
|IMTSMHN-103||Hindi Sahitya Ka Itihas||IMTSMHN-203||Bhasha Vigyan Ke Sidhant|
|IMTSMHN-104||Anuvad and Karyalyi Hindi||IMTSMHN-204||Kavya Shastra|
|IMTSMHN-105||Internship & Training||IMTSMHN-205||Internship & Training|
ODL Admission Procedure for MA Hindi
Central, state, and private universities and institutions in India all have online admission procedures for their MA Hindi ODL programs. Aspirants should adhere to the instructions listed below to acquire a clear understanding of the admissions procedure for the MA Hindi program.
Online MA Hindi Distance Education Admission Process
- Go to the institution’s website and click on MA Psychology Admission Button.
- Click “Admission-2023-24” to continue.
- Enter the essential data, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Create an MA Hindi admissions account
- Log in with your username and password to access your MA Hindi admission account.
- Complete all remaining parts, such as the personal and academic ones.
- Upload scanned documents (PDF, JPEG, or JPG)
- Verify the application form’s information that was entered
- Deposit a fee via Debit Card/Net Banking/Credit Card
- To submit a filled application form for MA Hindi
FAQs Regarding MA Hindi Distance Education
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for admission either online or offline ( i.e. filling out the form with your handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents to your mail id and pay the fee online.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedures, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.