MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2023: The application form for the MA Hindi correspondence course admission 2023 is now released by several universities like IGNOU, Calicut University, UOU, Mumbai University, Madurai Kamraj University, and more. Candidates who have a BA in Hindi or another equivalent undergraduate degree can opt for admission to this 2-year distance learning program. The application fee charge of different universities ranges between Rs 250 to 700. The last date to register for MA Hindi distance education admission 2023-24 for the July session varies in different universities.
MA Hindi via distance learning focused on the deep study of Hindi Poetry, Fiction, Drama, Literary Criticism, and Literary History. A candidate can pursue this master’s degree in India by paying an average fee range of Rs 14,000 to 25,000. However, the fee range varies in different universities.
- Delhi University MA Hindi distance education admission 2023 last date is 11 September 2023. Source
- Mumbai University MA Hindi ODL course admission 2023-24 last date is 22 September 2023.
- Lovely Professional University is inviting online application form for admission to distance MA Hindi programme. 10 October 2023 is the last date to apply.
- Kurukshetra University MA Hindi correspondence course admission deadline is 30 September 2023.
- MA Hindi distance education Calicut University admission 2023 last date is 30 September 2023. Source
- The last date to apply for MA Hindi correspondence course admission at ANUCDE is 30 September 2023.
- MA Hindi distance education IGNOU admission July 2023 academic session has been started, and the last registration date is 30 September 2023. Click Here
- Pondicherry University Distance Education is offering admission to MA courses for the academic session 2023-24. 30 September 2023 is the last date to apply.
- Admission to MA course is ongoing at Nalanda Open University. The last date to apply for admission is 10 October 2023.
- Full-Form: Master of Arts in Hindi.
- Duration: 2 years.
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum average score of 50%.
- Fee: Approx INR 14K to 25K per year.
- Top University: BRAOU, HPU, JMI, Kakatiya University, etc.
- Career-Wise: Teacher, Content Writer, HR Manager, Editor, Executive Assistant, School Counsellor, Data Analyst, Assistant Editor, etc.
Various colleges and universities offer MA Hindi Distance education courses, which the UGC and DEB approve. Many people choose to pursue a MA in Hindi correspondence because of the wide range of job roles they can choose from, such as jobs profile are Content writer, Teacher, Professor, Author/Writer, and many more.
MA Hindi Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||Master of Arts in Hindi|
|Average Fee||INR 14,000 to 25,000/year|
|Average Salary||INR 2 LPA to 5 LPA.|
Is Distance MA Hindi Worth it?
A professional degree in Hindi can be worth the best if you get fluent in it. It may make your career shine when you get this degree from India’s best Hindi Teaching institute.
- Skills: When you enroll in this MA program, these skills will be taught: Kavya Shastra Skills, Hindi Teaching Skills, Hindi Story writing skills, Hindi Content Writing Skills, oral skills, and translation skills.
- Time Flexibility: This MA degree in Hindi is best for individuals who want to learn according to their time and pace. This program provides time flexibility and learning relaxation.
- Fee and cost: MA Hindi Distance Education course is designed for poor and needy students and is cheaper than regular MA programs. The cost charge for this distance research course is between INR 14K to 25K per year.
- Earn While You Learn: This is the best program for working professionals; you can learn MA Hindi Syllabus and Job on the same day.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission application has been released by numerous universities for the MA Hindi distance education course for July 2023 session. Interested candidates who are eligible to apply for this course can submit an online application by visiting the official website of the Universities.
MA Hindi Distance Education program is available in various universities for the 2023 academic session. The available universities for MA Hindi ODL are IGNOU, ANU, Calicut University, DR B R Ambedkar Open University, BRAOU, HPU, JMI, Kakatiya University, etc.
There are two modes available for applying MA Hindi Correspondence mode. Online/Offline admissions are available for the MA Hindi Distance program at the university. Basic eligibility needs for enrolling in this program, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
MA Hindi Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates with a valid and legal BA in Hindi from any registered university in India are allowed to apply for entry.
- One can go for a Ph.D. if one prefers to take over the learning process at a higher level.
- Master of Arts (Hindi) can be gained by anyone who has passed their bachelor’s Degree in Arts from a reputed university or college.
- The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree (BA) with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
- This degree is at least two years and a maximum of 5 years.
- The students can check the Course MA Hindi distance education Average Fee range is INR 14K to 25K per annum.
- We mentioned here only approximate Fees for Master of Arts (Hindi). It could be changed according to the university Guidelines.
Documents Required For MA Hindi Distance Education
Students are also required to send or mail scanned document copies of their early academics, which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
Career After MA Hindi Distance Education
Salary Per Annum
|Home Tutor||INR 2.6 LPA|
|Freelance Translator – From English to Hindi||INR 4 LPA|
|Hindi Teacher – Primary School||INR 3.5 LPA|
|Online Hindi Translator||INR 3.2 LPA|
|Consultant – Hindi Proofreading||INR 2.75 LPA|
|Assistant Professor – Hindi||INR 2.7 LPA|
|Hindi Content Writer||INR 3 LPA|
|Editor||INR 4 LPA|
|Executive Assistant||INR 4.6 LPA|
|Data Analyst||INR 4.2 LPA|
|Counsellor||INR 2.8 LPA|
MA Hindi Top Colleges in India
Several state, central, and private universities approve the admission of MA Hindi DDE programs on academic and entrance test merit. The top Universities and colleges provide MA Hindi courses, Like Delhi University, JNU, Osmania University College for Women, Jamia Millia Islamia, etc. The students can check the name of top MA Hindi Colleges in India;
|Hansraj College, Delhi||Lady Sriram College for women||OU College for Women|
|Miranda House, Delhi||Hindu College, Delhi||Ramjas College, Delhi|
IGNOU MA Hindi Admission 2023
- Admission to the MA Hindi Distance education course has been started at IGNOU for the July 2023 session on 15 May 2023, eligible students can apply for admission to this program at IGNOU before the last date 30 September 2023.
- Eligibility: Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream or its equivalent to apply for MA Hindi distance education admission at IGNOU.
- Fee: INR 4,200 fee charges will be paid for MA Hindi distance education IGNOU.
DR Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University for MA Hindi ODL Admission
- The two-year arts and humanities driven PG degree program (MA Hindi) will be offered at the following eligibility.
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution or college in India.
- No specific percentage is needed for admission to the BAOU MA Hindi program.
M.A Hindi Distance Education Calicut University
The admission fee of Calicut University for the MA Hindi distance education course is Rs 1325, and the tuition fee charged by the university for a distance MA Hindi program is Rs 1545. Applicants who are seeking admission to the Master of Arts In Hindi at this university can apply by visiting the official website of Calicut University. 16 September 2023 is the last date to apply for admission at Calicut University.
MA Hindi distance education Calicut University Admission Schedule:
|MA Hindi Distance Education Admission Start||09 June 2023|
|MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2023 last date||30 September 2023|
|MA Hindi Distance Education Admission last date (Late fine Rs 100)||21 September 2023|
|MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2023-24 Last date (Late fine Rs 500)||26 September 2023|
|MA Hindi Distance Education Admission last date (Late fine Rs 1000)||30 September 2023|
DU SOL MA Hindi Distance Education
DU SOL has been open the admission window for the Master of Arts program. The admission deadline is 11 September 2023. Candidates can get the application form by visiting the official website of DU SOL. For the unreserved category, the admission fee is INR 750, while for the reserved category, it is INR 300.
Delhi University School of Open Learning is offering admission to MA programme based on the merit list criteria. No entrance exam will be conducted for admission. it is necessary to fill the form before the last date of admission.
LPU MA Hindi Distance Education Admission
The application window of Lovely Professional University has been open for the 2023-24 academic session. Applicants who have a graduation degree in any discipline or equivalent can opt for MA Hindi admission through distance learning mode at this university. There is a program fee of Rs 6,000 will be payable by the candidate to pursue this master’s degree program through LPU.
MA Hindi Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650 – 1500|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200||1000 – 2000|
|Breaking Study||3500 – 5500||6000 – 12000|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000||500 – 1000|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000 per year||800 – 1000 per year|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500 per year||2000 – 3000 per year|
|Course Fees||8000 – 12,000 per year||Varies according University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000 per year Approx||20,000 per year Approx|
MA Hindi Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|IMTSMHN-101||Adhunik Kavya||IMTSMHN-201||Madhya Kalin Kavya|
|IMTSMHN-102||Adhunik Gadya and Natak||IMTSMHN-202||Maha Kavi Tulsi Das|
|IMTSMHN-103||Hindi Sahitya Ka Itihas||IMTSMHN-203||Bhasha Vigyan Ke Sidhant|
|IMTSMHN-104||Anuvad and Karyalyi Hindi||IMTSMHN-204||Kavya Shastra|
|IMTSMHN-105||Internship & Training||IMTSMHN-205||Internship & Training|
ODL Admission Procedure for MA Hindi
Central, state, and private universities and institutions in India all have online admission procedures for their MA Hindi ODL programs. Aspirants should adhere to the instructions listed below to acquire a clear understanding of the admissions procedure for the MA Hindi program.
Online MA Hindi Distance Education Admission Process
- Go to the institution’s website and click on MA Psychology Admission Button.
- Click “Admission-2023-24” to continue.
- Enter the essential data, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Create an MA Hindi admissions account.
- Log in with your username and password to access your MA Hindi admission account.
- Complete all remaining parts, such as the personal and academic ones.
- Upload scanned documents (PDF, JPEG, or JPG)
- Verify the application form’s information that was entered
- Deposit a fee via Debit Card/Net Banking/Credit Card
- To submit a filled application form for MA Hindi
What is the Scope of MA Hindi Distance Education?
MA Hindi distance education program is mainly designed to provide deep knowledge of Hindi for the students. Through this master’s degree program, students can earn deep knowledge of the Hindi Language including Devnagri script, Poetry, ancient Hindi language, etc, and go for the job profiles of Teacher, Translator, Hindi Journalist, etc.
The MA degree is a master’s degree, so many students choose to pursue higher education after graduation. The benefits of higher education include understanding specialties and achieving rewarding careers. Ph.D. courses can also lead to careers in research and teaching. The following higher education options are available to students:
- After completing the course, The candidates can apply to fields like Hindi Poetry, Drama, Fiction, Literary history and Literary analysis, and many more.
- The students can get jobs in top Companies like news broadcasting channels, publishing houses, Government and Private Educational Institutions, etc.
- After completing an MA Hindi distance education course, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 LPA.
FAQs Regarding MA Hindi Distance Education
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for admission either online or offline ( i.e., by filling out the form with your handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents to your mail id and pay the fee online.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedures, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.