MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2022: MA Hindi is a cultural course, and students opt for this course after graduation in BA Hindi. The minimum time duration of MA Hindi Distance Education is 2 years taking the maximum is 5 years. Some institutes offer it on a part-time basis.
Hindi literature is generally divided into four distinguished forms or designs, Shrinagar (beauty – Keshav, Bihari), devotion (devotional – Kabir, Raskhan); Veer-Gatha (extolling brave warriors); and Adhunik (modern).
- Course Name: Master of Arts in Hindi
- Eligibility: Students must have passed out a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum average score of 45%.
- Duration: The duration of this master’s degree program is 2-Years.
- Admission process: Admission for the MA Hindi distance education program has been conducted by the universities online or offline.
- Study mode: Students can study through distance/regular/online mode.
- Salary: A candidate who has an MA Hindi degree can get approx a 4.8 LPA salary at the start of their career.
- Fee: Average fee range of MA Hindi distance education is approx INR 15,000 p.a.
MA Hindi Distance Education Highlights
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2022
MA Hindi Admission has begun in distance-approved universities like IGNOU, ANU, Calicut University, and DR B R Ambedkar Open University, etc. The admission process for the July session is going on. However, late entries are allowed with a definite inclusion of extra fees.
Online/Offline admissions are available for the MA Hindi Distance program at the university. The admission process for MA specialized Hindi two-year PG degree programs is based mainly on the merit list created after students’ undergraduate scores. Admissions to the School of Distance Learning (SOL) Delhi are based on an entrance test.
State, and central colleges or universities’ average fees for the arts, and humanities-driven program of MA Hindi is between INR 11,400 to 13,600. The prescribed fee for the Master’s program can be deposited yearly.
MA Hindi program has evolved to cover several subjects that include the history of ancient & medieval literature, novel & short story, linguistics, Hindi poetry, feminist writing, current trends in Indian Literature, and more. Students who are engaged in the MA Hindi program of distance education shall have the following benefits: No need to make regular visits to the college campus, relaxation of time, and opportunity to do more eg., academic/professional while studying.
The available universities for MA Hindi ODL are BRAOU, HPU, JMI, Kakatiya University etc. Maximum universities shall open admission to the MA Hindi program on the merit of qualifying exams.
Completing a two-year PG degree in the MA Hindi program provides career options to candidates such as project handlers, Hindi content writers, professional communicators, proofreaders, researchers, professors, teachers, and more.
MA Hindi Distance Education IGNOU
Indira Gandhi National Open University is offering 2 year Master of Arts in Hindi programme in distance mode. It is a postgraduate degree and can be completed in a duration of 2 to 4 years duration. The course fee is Rs. 13,200 and can be paid year-wise. There is no age limit to pursue this course. A student who has completed a bachelor’s degree is eligible to apply for admission to this course at IGNOU.
MA Hindi ODL Entrance Exams
There are several universities run at state, central, and private levels that approve the admission of MA Hindi DDE programs on academic, and entrance test merit. The list of entrance exams for the MA Hindi program includes SOL DUET, CUET, etc.
Admission to MA Hindi SOL will be based on merit, prepared after the entrance, and non-entrance level scores. The School of Open Learning conducts entrance exams for the duration of two hours. Here, candidates will have to solve a total of a hundred questions. All questions are to be asked in a multiple choice manner. The exam fee is INR 750 for the unreserved category. While Reserved categories can deposit a fee of INR 300.
The Central University Entrance Test (CUET) for Postgraduate (PG) programs is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The Central University Entrance Test (CUET) will give students a single window chance to apply to the participating Universities/institutes across the nation for admission to the MA Hindi program.
The CUET UG is organized into two slots. Slot one occurs for a duration of three hours and fifteen minutes; while slot two opens for a duration of three hours and forty-five minutes. The general fee for the CUET exam is INR 650. Reserved categories like OBC-NCL/EWS are allowed to deposit a fee of INR 600. SC/ST/PwD candidates can deposit a fee of INR 550.
MA Hindi Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates containing a valid and legal degree of BA in Hindi from the any registered university in India are allowed to apply for entry.
- If one prefers to take over the learning process at a higher level, one can go for a Ph.D.
- Master of Arts (Hindi) can be gained by anyone who has passed their bachelor’s Degree in Arts from a reputed university or college.
- The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree (BA) with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
- The time duration of this degree is a minimum of two years and a maximum of 5 years.
- The students can check the Course MA Hindi distance education Average Fee range is INR 14,000 – INR 60,000 per annum.
- We mentioned here only approximate Fees for Master of Arts (Hindi). It could be changed according to the university Guideline.
Documents Required For MA Hindi Distance Education
Students are also required to send or mail scanned document copies of their early academics which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
Career After MA Hindi Distance Education
- Home Tutor
- Freelance Translator – From English to Hindi
- Hindi Teacher – Primary School
- Online Hindi Translator
- Consultant – Hindi Proofreading
- Assistant Professor – Hindi
- Hindi Content Writer
After completing the course, The candidates can apply to fields like Hindi Poetry, Drama, Fiction, Literary history and Literary analysis, and many more.
The students can get jobs in top Companies like news broadcasting channels, publishing houses, Government and Private Educational Institutions, etc.
After completing an MA Hindi distance education course, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 LPA.
MA Hindi Colleges in India
The top Universities and Colleges are providing MA Hindi courses, Like Delhi University, JNU, Osmania University College for Women, Jamia Millia Islamia, etc.
The students can check the name of top MA Hindi Colleges in India;
- Hansraj College, Delhi
- Miranda House, Delhi
- Lady Sriram College for women
- Hindu College, Delhi
- OU college for women
- Ramjas College, Delhi
Shri HK Arts College, Ahmedabad for MA Hindi Distance Education Admission
- Students can apply for the admission MA Hindi course at the Shri HK Arts College, Ahmedabad.
DR Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University for MA Hindi ODL Admission
The two-year arts and humanities driven PG degree program (MA Hindi) will be offered at the following eligibility.
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution or college in India.
- There is no specific percentage needed for admission to the BAOU MA Hindi program.
MA Hindi Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Hindi Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMHN-101||Adhunik Kavya||IMTSMHN-201||Madhya Kalin Kavya|
|IMTSMHN-102||Adhunik Gadya and Natak||IMTSMHN-202||Maha Kavi Tulsi Das|
|IMTSMHN-103||Hindi Sahitya Ka Itihas||IMTSMHN-203||Bhasha Vigyan Ke Sidhant|
|IMTSMHN-104||Anuvad and Karyalyi Hindi||IMTSMHN-204||Kavya Shastra|
|IMTSMHN-105||Internship & Training||IMTSMHN-205||Internship & Training|
ODL Admission Procedure for MA Hindi
Central, state, and private universities and institutions in India all have online admission procedures for their MA Hindi ODL programs. Aspirants should adhere to the instructions listed below to acquire a clear understanding of the admissions procedure for the MA Hindi program.
Online MA Hindi Distance Education Admission Process
- Go to the institution’s website and click on MA Psychology Admission Button
- Click “Admission-2022-23” to continue.
- Enter the essential data, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Create an MA Hindi admissions account
- Log in with your username and password to access your MA Hindi admission account.
- Complete all remaining parts, such as the personal and academic ones.
- Upload scanned documents (PDF, JPEG, or JPG)
- Verify the application form’s information that was entered
- Deposit a fee via Debit Card/Net Banking/Credit Card
- Do submit a filled application form of MA Hindi
FAQs Regarding MA Hindi Distance Education
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedures, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.