MA Hindi Distance Education Admission: MA Hindi Distance education is a postgraduate course in the Hindi language. There are four main types of Hindi literature: Shringar (beauty, like Keshav or Bihari), devotion (like Kabir or Raskhan), Veer–Gatha (exalting brave warriors), and Adhunik (like Kabir or Raskhan) (modern).
MA Hindi Distance Education has a minimum time frame of 2-years and a maximum of five years. It will be offered by some institutes on a part-time basis. MA (Hindi) is a job-oriented course. There are a lot of opportunities available after completing this course.
Language is the main key to communicate and shares ideas with someone, the language keeps importance everywhere to make healthy talk, Hindi is one of them to communicate in India. MA Hindi is a very interesting master’s degree.
MA Hindi Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 15,000/year|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2022
- Admission to the MA Hindi course is done based on both entrance tests like OUCET, DUET, CUCET, and and based on merit.
- The applicants can apply the admission for the MA Hindi course in the Lady Sriram College for women.
MA Hindi Distance Education Eligibility
- Master of Arts (Hindi) can be gained by anyone who has passed their Bachelors Degree in Arts from a recognized university or college.
- If one prefers to take over the learning process at a higher level, one can apply for a Ph.D.
- The time duration of this degree is a minimum of two years and a maximum of 5 years.
- The students can check the Course MA Hindi Average Fee approx INR 14,000 – INR 60,000 per annum.
- We mentioned here only approximate Fees for Master of Arts (Hindi). It could be changed according to the university Guideline.
Students are also required to send or mail the scanned document copies of their early academics which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Home Tutor
- Freelance Translator – From English to Hindi
- Hindi Teacher – Primary School
- Online Hindi Translator
- Consultant – Hindi ProofReading
- Assistant Professor – Hindi
- Hindi Content Writer
After completing the course, The candidates can apply to fields like Hindi Poetry, Drama, Fiction, Literary history and Literary analysis, and many more.
The students can get jobs in top Companies like news broadcasting channels, publishing houses, Government and Private Educational Institutions, etc.
After completing an MA Hindi, The students can get the average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 LPA.
MA Hindi Colleges in India
The top Universities and Colleges are providing MA Hindi courses, Like Delhi University, JNU, Osmania University College for Women, Jamia Millia Islamia, etc.
The students can check the name of top MA Hindi Colleges in India;
- Hansraj College, Delhi
- Miranda House, Delhi
- Lady Sriram College for women
- Hindu College, Delhi
- OU college for women
- Ramjas College, Delhi
Shri HK Arts College, Ahmedabad
Candidates can apply for the admission MA Hindi course at the Shri HK Arts College, Ahmedabad.
Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad
Students can apply for the admission MA Hindi course in the Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad.
MA Hindi Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Hindi Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMHN-101||Adhunik Kavya||IMTSMHN-201||Madhya Kalin Kavya|
|IMTSMHN-102||Adhunik Gadya and Natak||IMTSMHN-202||Maha Kavi Tulsi Das|
|IMTSMHN-103||Hindi Sahitya Ka Itihas||IMTSMHN-203||Bhasha Vigyan Ke Sidhant|
|IMTSMHN-104||Anuvad and Karyalyi Hindi||IMTSMHN-204||Kavya Shastra|
|IMTSMHN-105||Internship & Training||IMTSMHN-205||Internship & Training|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.