Madras University Distance Education Admission 2022: Distance Education at Madras University offers UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate courses for students. The admission cycle is undertaken twice a year, once in July and January. The registration process is available online/offline in both modes. The intake is done on merit basis for some of the courses and for PG and Management courses students need to clear the entrance examination. Currently the admission process is closed. Students can check more information on the official website of the university- http://www.ideunom.ac.in/.
- There are entrances which are conducted for the MBA and MCA program- for MBA – CAT/MAT/CMAT and for MCA the Madras University conducts the entrance test.
- Application Fees : The Registration fees for the UG and PG programs for general category is 200/- rupees and for the MBA program the fees is 500/- rupees. Also the fees are subject to change and students will be notified with all the latest updates notified by the university.
Madras University is known for its best research and innovative activities. Institute of Distance Education started in the year – 1981. This university is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, and it offers a wide range of UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate courses for admissions.
Courses that Madras University offers are BA, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, MCA, M.Com, MBA, Diploma in Accounting and Auditing, & many more. The admission process is conducted twice a year which is in July and January.
Students who are willing for admission to their favourite course can opt-in next session, which will be started soon. The admission procedure and detailed formation about the course eligibility, duration is given below.
Students must fill the admission application form, and the fee is Rs. 200/- for the UG & PG courses and Rs. 500/- for the MBA program.
Madras University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||University of Madras DDE|
|Approved||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Courses||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma & Certificate courses|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
Madras University Distance Education Admission 2022
It has 61 Degree Programs divided into 16 Undergraduate, 22 Postgraduate, 8 PG diplomas, 19 Diplomas, 16 Certificate programmes, and 19 Diplomas. Students can apply online to their favourite course by 1filling an application form. The admission is based on merit-based and entrance exams for some courses. Candidates can register for any course they want to opt for on the official UNOM website. A list of the courses, their eligibility and fees are below. To see them, click on the link.
Madras University DDE Application Form Process
Students can apply online or offline for distance education courses at Madras University. Applicants must follow certain steps during admission to the University of Madras IDE.
- Students need to visit the official IDEUNOM admission website for the registration process – Click here.
- Register yourself through the admission portal.
- After opening the link, students need to fill in all the required details asked in the form.
- Select the course you are interested in. After this step, students will have to fill in the personal and academic details, which are mandatory.
- Before moving ahead, students must check that all the details are completely correct.
- Students can pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- through online using Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card, then Submit the Application Form.
- Take a print of the submitted form and payment receipt and send the application form with all required documents.
- UG & PG mark sheet.
- Certificate of Migration
- Caste Certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Aadhar card
- 10th marksheet & certificate
- 12th Marksheet
Madras University DDE Diploma Admission
Along with UG and PG programs, the Institute of Distance Education, Madras University is also offering several diploma courses listed below:
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Functional Arabic
- Diploma in Information Security and Cyber Law
- Diploma in Labour Law
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
- Diploma in Police Administration
- Diploma in School Management
- Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management
- Diploma in Taxation
- Diploma in Yoga
The diploma courses offered by the university have a duration of 1 year or more than 1 year. The selection process is based on the merit list. Students must fill out the application form and send it online or by hand to the university to get admission.
Madras University DDE PG Diploma Admission
The university has a lot of different postgraduate diploma courses for students who want to study at the university for less than or more than a year. Students can take admission in any of the courses they wish to opt for. There are many things that students will learn about in this PG diploma course, and they will learn about Computer Science and many other things.
Madras University DDE Certificate Course Admission
University provides different certificate courses to study with less than 1 year of duration. Students can choose any of the courses according to their field of interest.
Students who want to take admission in certificate courses at IDEUNOM must have passed their 10+2 exam, done by the Tamil Nadu Board or another recognised board. The duration of these courses is from three months to a year. After meeting the eligibility requirements, students also need to meet the merit list because the selections are made merit-based.
How to Download IDEUNOM Admit Card
Admit Card is available on the official website of Madras University Homepage. Aspirants can easily download their Admit Card by following the given steps:
- Click on the Admit Card option given on the homepage of the official website of www.ideunom.ac.in.
- In the given section, aspirants need to fill out their required information, like their Registration number and DOB.
- Hit the Submit option once done with filling out the details.
- Admit Card of the candidate will appear on the home screen.
- Aspirants are advised to check and reconfirm their credentials mentioned on the Admit Card before printing.
- In case of any issue with the credentials, immediately contact the Admission Department.
- Otherwise, download the Admit Card.
Madras University DDE Exam
- The examinations for the academic year stream belonging to first/third/fifth semesters will conduct during November & December every year. For the second/fourth/sixth semesters, May & June for all the programs.
- Those who belong to the calendar year stream under the first/third/fifth semesters can appear in the examination between May & June. For the second/fourth,/sixth semesters, the studies will be conducted during November & December every year.
- Candidates can submit the examination form online-only, and after submitting the form, candidates are requested to submit the copy along with the fee challan to the IDEUNOM.
- Candidates can choose an examination centre once the university offers the centres (Changes are not allowed later).
- No separate notification will be sent to the individuals about the timetable and hall ticket. All updates related to the examination can get through the official website.
- Students are required to submit their internal assignments.
- Students who secure not less than 30 marks out of 75 and 24 out of 60 in external theory and practical examination of UG courses will consider passing in their study.
Madras University DDE Syllabus
IDEUNOM offers various programs to the students. After getting admission, the student needs study material to study. The university provides a syllabus for each UG and PG, certificate, diploma course in both offline and online modes in a well-managed way. Students can download the syllabus from the official page of the IDEUNOM, and students will not face any problem getting the syllabus.
Why Madras University Distance Education?
You can choose this university that helps you when you need it the most while taking admission through DDE. A university that updates constantly and offers primary benefits to the candidates will be identical for the learners. We’ll look at some of the points that favour the University of Madras, Institute of Distance Education.
- Large faculty
- Web-based E-learning materials
- Grievance for students
- Online admission process
- On-time Result
IDEUOM Contact Details
- Address: IDE Building, Chepauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
- Phone: 044 2561 3716
- Source: Official Website