Madras University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The inauguration of the this famous University of Distance Education took place in 1981. This institute has successfully completed its forty years of distance education. This marvelous institute aid million of students in achieving their life aims by delivering extraordinary educational materials followed by the format of self-study and personal learning by using the latest model of technology including online educational support, Tele-education mode, and providing educational material to the students at their doorsteps. Madras University Distance Education Admission 2021-22 Last Date will be available soon on the official website ideunom.ac.in.
Apply For Distance Education 2021
[ Distance | Online Courses ]
The Institute of Distance Education of the University of Madras is certified by the University Grants Commission. It is providing 15 UG programs, 20 PG programs, 16 Diploma Programs as well as 12 Certificate Programs. Institute of Distance Education is approved by Distance Education Council and is known for 80 certified study centers all over the state of Tamil Nadu.
The admission procedure of the institute of distance education takes place twice a year. These two phases of admissions are named Academic Year Admissions as well as Calendar year Admissions. Students from abroad especially from African regions and Asia are also warmly welcomed to enlighten their knowledge from the Institute of Distance Education of Madras University. Madras University Distance Education Admission 2021 Last Date below.
Latest Courses Distance Education 2021-22
Madras University Distance Education Application Process:
For admission to the Institute of Distance education of Madras University, aspirants can submit their application online and by hand. Both methods or procedures are described in detail under this section:
Online Procedure for Admissions:
- Applicants should visit the official website of the university. Then fill the application form online.
- After filling the form, attach all the required or mandatory documents with the form online.
- Applicants must submit their application fee and attach the fee receipt with the online application form as well.
- After the completion of all the above-mentioned steps, aspirants can simply submit their online admission application.
- It is required by the aspirants to fill the online application form with up-to-date educational and personal information.
By hand Submission of Application Procedure:
- Aspirants need to visit the admission department on campus, in order to get the admission application form.
- After filling the form, candidates are required to attach all the essential documents to the application form.
- Then applicants should submit the application processing fee, in order to submit the application form.
- After completing the above procedure, aspirants are required to submit the application along with all the attached documents and fee receipts to the same admission department.
- In case of sending the application form via post, aspirants must have to send the demand draft of the application fee with the form. Madras University Admission 2021-22 below.
Madras University Distance Education UG Courses Admission 2021 Eligibility:
- Course Duration: 3 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 format from CBSE or any recognized board along with the passing of grade tenth and 3 years diploma in the relevant field.
- Selection Mode: Selection on an Entry test basis.
- The course Duration for this subject is three Years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Passing of 10+2 from CBSE or any recognized board.
- Selection Mode for students: The selection of the students who have applied will be on an Entry test basis.
- Course Duration time for this subject is three Years.
- Eligibility Criteria for selection: you must have passed the 10+2 level from CBSE or any recognized board in India.
- Selection Mode for applicants: Selection will be merit-based and Entry test basis.
- Course Duration: 3 years.
- Eligibility Criteria for candidates: you must have passed of 10+2 level from any board.
- Selection Mode for appliers: Selection will be on an Entry test basis.
- Course Duration for this will be three years.
- Eligibility Criteria for the candidates: You must have passed the 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Selection Mode for candidates: Selection of the candidates will be on an Entry test basis.
B.LIT. Tamil Literature
- Duration: 2 years.
- Eligibility Criteria for this subject: Passing of 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Selection Mode: Merit-based selection on the basis of the last awarded degree.
Madras University Admission 2021 for pg distance education for more information check below.
Madras University Distance Education PG Courses Admission 2021 Eligibility:
Madras University PG Admission 2021-22 below.
- Course Duration: 2 years without any failure during the whole course.
- Eligibility Criteria: Bachelors degree in relevant field.
- Selection Mode: Entrance test conducted by University.
- Course Duration for M.Sc: Two Years without any failure, during the whole course.
- Eligibility Criteria: The same course must have been studied during the UG program or three years diploma in the relevant field.
- Selection Mode: The candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test conducted by Madras University.
- Course Duration will be two years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have B.Com or equivalent degree or a three-year diploma in the relevant field.
- Selection Mode: The entrance test will be conducted by University students who will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the test.
- Course Duration: 2 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduation in the relevant field with a good percentage.
- Selection Mode: CAT/MAT/JEMAT/VUMAT test clearance or Entry test conducted by University.
- Duration for MCA is two years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduation or three years diploma in relevant field with a good percentage.
- Selection Mode: Entry test conducted by University.
Madras University Diploma Course Eligibility:
Along with UG and PG programs, the Institute of Distance Education of Madras University is also offering several diploma courses in Management, Auditing and Accounting, Hotel Management and Catering, Yoga, Logistics and Supply chain Management, Taxation, School Management, Textile, and fashion design and many others like these.
The duration of the diploma courses is in between 1 to 2 years and the aspirants who have passed 10+2 stream or Bachelors from Madras University are eligible to apply in any of the diploma courses. The selection criterion is totally merit-based and the procedure of the admission is so simple, aspirants only need to fill the application and submit that to University either online or by hand and then just need to wait for any further proceedings regarding their selection.
P.G Diploma Courses
Just like the diploma courses, many known P.G diploma courses are also offered by Madras University Distance Education to provide the best possible education in the desired field of aspirants. These P.G diploma courses include Public Relations, Shipping, and Port Management, Export and Import Management, Computer Sciences, Hospital Management, and many more.
If candidates want to get admission in the P.G diploma courses, they should have done their graduation from the Madras University to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Moreover, the mode of P.G diploma courses is full time and duration of these courses are 2 years or less according to the course requirement. The selection mode is similar to the diploma course which is totally on the basis of merit. Aspirants need to submit their Application form and then have to wait for further notice regarding admission.
Madras University Certificate Course Eligibility:
Certificate courses are also taught by the Madras University Distance Education with other courses. Madras University is offering different certificate courses in different subjects including Computer Application, E-commerce, Library and Information Science, Naturopathy as well as Yoga Science, Plant Cell and Tissue Culture, Police Administration, Spoken Tamil, as well as Written Tamil. All the certificate courses are highly Proficient courses.
To secure admission for certificate courses in Madras University aspirants need to pass the 10+2 qualification from CBSE or other recognized board so that they can meet the eligibility criteria. The mode, of course, is full-time; however, no specific duration is given for the certificate courses. The selection of candidates on merit.
- Marks sheet of matric along with Clearance certificate
- Result Sheet of grade twelve along with clearance certificate
- Result sheet of Bachelors along with the degree
- Result sheet of graduation along with Degree.
- Fee receipt or demand draft
How to Download Admit Card 2021:
Admit Card is available on the official website of Madras University Homepage. Aspirants can easily download their Admit Card if their information is present in the database of the university by following the given steps:
- Click on the Admit Card option given on the homepage of the official website.
- Aspirants need to fill out their required information, like their Registration number and D.O.B in the given section.
- Hit the Submit option once done with filling out the details.
- Admit Card of the candidate will appear on the home screen.
- Aspirants are advised to check and reconfirm their credentials mentioned on the Admit Card before printing.
- In case of any issue with the credentials, immediately contact the Admission Department.
- Otherwise, download the Admit Card.
Exam Centers 2021:
Madras University has given the choice to the aspirants so they can select their entrance exam centers according to their convenience. Only eligible aspirants are allowed to sit in the entry test. For the selection of the exam centers, aspirants have to make a choice on their own before the submission of the final application, because once the application procedure is done, changes in the exam centers cannot be made.
Madras University Distance Education Syllabus 2021-22
Madras University is providing all the syllabus details including the Course outline, course details, and topic division of each course on the official webpage. All the contents about each subject are explained separately; aspirants can find the syllabus on the homepage of the website and can easily go through their subject’s syllabus. Aspirants can download the syllabus from the academics portion available on the official website.
Sample Papers 2021
Aspirants can easily find the past papers and sample papers for entrance tests as well as for semester exams on the official website of the Institute of Distance Education Madras University and on the internet as well. There are several websites available on the internet that are providing free sample papers for all entry tests along with subject-wise paper patterns and marks division.
Exam Pattern 2021
Exam pattern and Marks division is available in the sample papers and in the previous papers present on the internet. All these papers are extremely helpful for the aspirants to get to know each and every detail about their entry test paper.
Institute of Distance Education Madras University offers two types of scholarships for the financial aid of their aspirants.
- Scheduled Caste Scholarship is also known as SC scholarship
- Scheduled Tribe Scholarship is also known as ST scholarship
Aspirants need to apply for this scholarship and are eligible for these within their educational tenure from the Institute of Distance Education Madras University, after completion of their education no candidate is eligible for any type of scholarship from the university. Any further queries can be asked from the SC/ST cell of the Institute of Distance Education Madras University.
The examination Controller of Madras University is responsible for all the result declaration of the university examination. The result of all examinations from the entrance test to the semester results is declared on the official website of Madras University.
The examination controller sends all the results one by one in order to avoid any sort of hustle or server issues. Once the result is declared, the students for the entry test get their further admission details, similarly, the semester students can enroll themselves in the new semester. All the results announced by the Examination controller on the web portal are legit and error-free, however, if students find any error or omission in the result, the examination controller always welcomes them for that discussion within a limited time frame.