Madras University Distance Education Admission 2022: Madras University has been providing distance learning programs since 1981 and is known for its large selection of distance learning programmes. The University Calendar year Admission the last date was extended till 31 March 2022. NAAC graded this university “A” and its NIRF Ranking is 25. The University offers UG and PG programmes in a variety of fields including arts, medical, management, law, hospitality, and computer applications through its separate Institute of Distance Education.
Madras University Distance Education offers 65-degree programmes under IDE. Courses that Madras University offers are BA, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, MCA, M.Com, MBA, Diploma in Accounting and Auditing & many more. Undergraduate courses will be admitted on the basis of merit, whereas entrance exams are required for PG courses. There are two admission cycles each year. From July to June, and from January to December.
Madras University Education Education offers UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses for students. The admission cycle is undertaken twice a year, once in July and January. The registration process is available online/offline in both modes, and the general registration fee of the course is Rs. 500/-. The intake is done on a merit basis for some of the courses and for PG and Management courses students need to clear the entrance examination. Currently, the admission process is closed. Students can check more information on the official website of the university- http://www.ideunom.ac.in/.
There are entrances that are conducted for the MBA and MCA programme- for MBA – CAT/MAT/CMAT and for MCA the Madras University Disance education conducts the entrance test.
Students who are willing for admission to their favorite course can opt-in next session, which will be started soon. The admission procedure and detailed formation about the course eligibility, and duration are given below.
Madras University Distance Education’s Latest Update
- Madras University Distance Education Announced the Compulsory Internal Assignment for CBCS SEMESTER PATTERN) Up to A21 Batch And the Last date of completion is 30th April 2022. (Click Here)
- The Madras University Distance Education Conducting The online Examination Of UG PG programmes, For Exam Portal Click Here
- To Check Out The Hall Ticket of UG/BLIS/MLIS/DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE For the December Examination 2022 (Click Here)
Madras University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||University of Madras|
|Approved||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Courses||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma & Certificate courses|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
Madras University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Madras University Distance Education 2022 starts in the academic, and calendar year cycle (July/January). The July session of admission commences in the first week, and last till 31 August 2022. Admission window of Madras University Distance Education draws programs at ug, pg degree, diploma, pg diploma, and certificate level. Individuals will get numerous options such as BA Tamil, BA English, MCOM, MCA, PGDCS, DLL, and more.
Madras Univesity invite aspirants to use online registration gateway to complete the session admission application form. Admission will open for only Indian nationals. Submitted online application form is needed to print out, and send with originals through registered speed post to the Institute of Distance Education. Madras university will confirm admission after verifying submitted details with the originals documents.
Madras University Distance Education UG Admission
Madras University UG admission 2022 for the Distance courses begins under two cycles: July/January. Last date to complete Madras UG admission for the academic year is 20 July 2022. Registration of MU UG DE opens for BA Tamil, BA Literature, BCOM, BCOM Corporate Secretaryship, BBA, BCA, BSC, and more. Application form of MU UG can be collected/downloaded with a prospectus of INR 224.
The cost of an online ug application form including GST is INR 236. Candidates shall get admission to Madras UG completely on qualifying exam merit. The south established distance university shall not hold entrance exams for interested individuals. Admission confirmation of Madras UG programs will be made through mail/sms.
Madras University Distance Education PG Admission
Students for the Post Graduation program are offered courses like- MA, M.Sc, MCA, M.Com, MBA, MFA for the new admission session. The completion of the graduation/bachelor’s degree is a must for pursuing a master’s degree program.
There are specializations available for the MA and MSc courses which students can select according to their choice. Students who want to take admissions in MCA or MBA courses need to clear the entrance examination, which the university conducts; the rest of the other courses in PG are undertaken through the merit scores.
- Master’s programs take two years. The applicant must have completed a degree program at a recognized university in the field in which they wish to specialize. The average tuition fee for a Master’s degree is 12,450 rupees.
Madras University Distance Education Admission 2022 Last Date
|Admission to UG & PG courses Starts on||1 August 2022|
|Last Date of UG & PG Admission ends||10 December 2022|
Madras University DDE Diploma Admission 2022-23
Along with UG and PG programs, the Institute of Distance Education, Madras University is also offering several diploma courses listed below:
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Functional Arabic
- Diploma in Information Security and Cyber Law
- Diploma in Labour Law
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
- Diploma in Police Administration
- Diploma in School Management
- Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management
- Diploma in Taxation
- Diploma in Yoga
The diploma courses available generally have a duration of One year, The selection criterion is merit-based. The admission procedure is simple, and aspirants only need to fill out the application and submit it to the university online or by hand. They need to wait for any further proceedings regarding their selection.
Madras University Distance Education PG Diploma Admission 2022-23
Like the diploma courses, IDEUNOM offers many known Postgraduate diploma courses to provide the best possible education in the desired field of aspirants. These PG diploma courses include Computer Science, Exports and Imports Management, Hospital Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Public Relations, Shipping, and Port Management, Urban Planning and Management, and many more.
The duration of these courses of one year or less depending on the course requirement. Aspirants need to submit their Application form and then have to wait for further notice regarding admission.
Madras University DDE Certificate Course Admission
It offers different certificate courses in various subjects, including Computer Applications, E-Commerce, Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Police Administration, Spoken Tamil, Written Tamil, Library and Information Sciences, etc. To secure admission for certificate courses at IDEUNOM, aspirants must pass the Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu Board or any other recognized boards to meet the eligibility criteria. No specific duration is given for the certificate courses but generally varies between three months to one year; the selection of students is based on merit.
Madras University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Madras University Distance Education admission process is available for UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate programs for 2022 new admissions. The application forms are available offline and online mode. There is entrance-based admission for MCA and MBA programs. The last date of the registration process is 10th February 2022.
Madras University DDE Application Form Apply Process
The students can check the Madras University Distance Education Fees Details for more information below. Students can apply online and offline for distance education courses at Madras University. Admission is based on merit and entry. The Registration fees for the UG and PG programs for the general category is 200/- rupees and for the MBA program, the fee is 500/- rupees. Also, the fees are subject to change and students will be notified with all the latest updates notified by the university.
Applicants must follow certain steps when applying for the University of Madras IDE. These are the steps for both:
- The university’s official website is required for all applicants.
- For the registration process, students need to visit the official IDEUNOM admission website – Click here
- Register yourself through the admission portal.
- After opening the link, students need to fill all the required details which are asked in the form. Fill the full application form with all the related information and select
- Select the course you are interested in. After this step, students will have to fill in the personal details and academic details, which are mandatory to fill.
- Before moving ahead, students are required to check all the details which are filled as wrong credentials will create a problem.
- Take a print and also Send the application form with documents along with all required documents
- Online Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card or Submit the Application Form
- The college campus can be visited by students to obtain an application form. Students will need to pay INR 200.
- Complete the application form, including all academic and personal details, and select the course you wish to pursue.
- Send the application form along with all the required documents.
- Master’s, graduation, master’s level mark sheet.
- Certificate of Migration
- Caste Certificate
- Photo ID proof
How to Download IDEUNOM Admit Card
Admit Card is available on the official website of Madras University Homepage. Aspirants can easily download their Admit Card if their information is present in the database of the university by following the given steps:
- Click on the Admit Card option given on the homepage of the official website of www.ideunom.ac.in.
- In the given section, aspirants need to fill out their required information, like their Registration number and DOB.
- Hit the Submit option once done filling out the details.
- Admit Card of the candidate will appear on the home screen.
- Aspirants are advised to check and reconfirm their credentials mentioned on the Admit Card before printing.
- In case of any issue with the credentials, immediately contact the Admission Department.
- Otherwise, download the Admit Card.
Madras University DDE Exam
- The examinations for the academic year stream belonging to first/third/fifth semesters will conduct during November & December every year. For the second/fourth/sixth semesters, it is May & June for all the programs.
- Those who belong to the calendar year stream under the first/third/fifth semesters can appear in the examination between May & June. For the second/fourth/sixth semesters, the studies will be conducted during November & December every year.
- students can submit the examination form online-only, and after submitting the form, students are requested to submit the copy along with the fee challan to the IDEUNOM.
- students can choose an examination centre amongst the centres been offered by the university (Changes are not allowed later).
- No separate notification will be sent over to the individuals about the timetable and hall ticket. All updates related to the examination can get through the official website.
- Students are required to submit their internal assignments or fail to submit the internal assignments. The result will not be published.
- Students who secure not less than 30 marks out of 75 and 24 out of 60 in external theory and practical examination of UG courses will consider passing in their study.
Revaluation: students belonging to undergraduate and postgraduate programs are eligible for the revaluation of their answer scripts. Soon after the declaration of the term-end result, the university updated the revaluation link on the official website.
Madras University DDE Syllabus
IDEUNOM offers various programs to the students. But the after getting admission, student needs study material, So the University provides a syllabus for each of the UG and Pg, certificate, diploma courses in both offline and online modes in a well-managed way. Students can download the syllabus from the official page of the IDEUNOM. Students will not face any problem getting the syllabus.
Why Madras University Distance Education?
Choosing distance education is very important; you can’t choose any university that doesn’t respond when required, especially when you need it most. A university that updates constantly and offers primary benefits to the students will be identical for the learners. We’ll look at some of the points which go in favor of the University of Madras, the Institute of Distance Education.
- Large faculty
- Web-based E-learning materials
- Grievance for students
- Online admission process
- On-time Result
IDEUOM Contact Details
- Address: IDE Building, Chepauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
- Madras University Distance Education contact no: 044 2561 3716
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.