Kakatiya University Distance Education 2024: Well reputed and popular Kakatiya University’s Department of Distance Education (DDE) admission for the calendar year 2024 session is expected to begin the last week of December 2023. Students or Working professionals for admission to its distance learning courses BA, BBA, BCom, BLIS, MA, MCom, MSc, MSW, and more will be able to register through the official website @www.sdlceku.co.in. However, the university has not announced officialy but the expected last date for SDLCEKU admission 2024 will 10 March 2024.
Kakatiya University Distance edu. in Warangal, so it’s your go-to place when it comes to education. They offer a variety of courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, and Business Management. They don’t just offer regular courses; they also offer diplomas and professional programs as well.
There are already more than 5000 students in Telangana! However, if you are eyeing the School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education (SDLCE), just a heads up – the application process is old school.
You don’t have to pay a fortune for the application fee – it starts at INR 200 and can go up to INR 500, depending on the course. If you’ve completed your higher secondary education, you are good to go for UG courses. For the PG ones, you’re welcome if you’ve completed your degree.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Latest Updates:
- Kakatiya University distance education admission 2024 last date for the session is 10 March 2024 (Tentative).
- SDLCEKU admission 2024 for the January session will be begin in the last week of December 2023.
During the upcoming calendar year university offers its distance education courses at the tuition fee of around INR 4500 to INR 9200. Distance admissions are usually based on the merit of candidates, that is their last exam score.
Candidates’ suitability for selection in the distance courses will be based on different criteria for all courses. Here are the general selection criteria.
For UG courses candidates are selected by the university based on their 12th board exam score. While for the PG courses admission whould be based on candidates score in the undergraduate examinations.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Highlights
Kakatiya University Distance Education
|Type of Offered Courses||UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate|
Online and Offline
Kakatiya University Distance Education Courses
|UG Courses List||PG Courses List|
|BCom Distance Education|
|BBA Distance Education|
|BSc Distance Education|
|B.Li.Sc. Distance Education|
|Diploma Courses||Other Courses|
|Diploma in Business Management||
Certificate Course in Library & Information Science (CLISc)
|Diploma in Tally||
Orientation Programme in Mimicry
|Diploma in Guidance & Counseling||
Orientation Programme in Vocal Music
|Diploma in Retail Marketing||
Orientation Programme in Soft Skills
|Diploma in Computer Applications||
Orientation Programme in Instrumentation
|Diploma in English Language Teaching||–|
|Diploma in Personality Development & Communication Skills||–|
Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2024
Admission portal of KU distance education, Warangal opens for both calendar year and Academic year sessions. At present, university is close to open the admission windows for January 2024 session.
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply offline at any of the university’s regional centers. At the affiliated centers, you can obtain an application form for SDLCE KU. A deposit of INR 800 is required to submit the degree/diploma application form. Fees of INR 600 are required for certain classes, such as SC/ST.
Kakatiya University UG and PG window bring courses like BA, BCom, BBA, BLISC, MA, MCom, MSW, and more. Admission to Kakatiya University SDLCE courses is offered on the merit of the qualifying exam. Kakatiya shall not use the entrance test to propose admission at any level.
Kakatiya University Distance Education UG Admission
Kakatiya University distance education offers undergraduate degrees in BA, BCom, BBA, BLIS, and BSc, respectively. Once the application fee has been paid and the submit button has been clicked, the applicant can proceed with the admission application process.
For students who wish to apply for Kakatiya University UG Admission, the TSICET form can be downloaded from the university’s website at the university’s website. The Minimum eligibility is passing the 10+2 level examination in the relevant field. Registration fees for all categories of students range from INR 350/- to INR 450/-.
- BA: The course duration is three years which is divided into six semesters. Students can pursue the BA program and its specialized subjects in Telugu and English language at this university. The required eligibility for the course is to clear their intermediate or equivalent of the qualification recognized by KU.
- B.Com (Computer): It is an undergraduate degree-level course suitable for students who want to learn about Computer functions and Management skills. Students can pursue this course for three years, and eligibility for this program requires candidates to pass their 10+2 or its equivalence.
- BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration course admission will depend on merit score. to become eligible for the BBA Distance course applicants have to complete the 12th class from the recognized board and must obtain good marks. In the course, applicants will about Business, Management, Marketing, and many others.
- BSc: At Kakatiya University Distance Education BSc degree can be pursued after completion of the 12th class from the recognized board with 50% marks. Selection will be based on the university entrance exam or merit score. On the official website, the student can more info about the course and admission process.
- BLIS: To gain admission to the BLIS course in distance learning mode, Students must have a 12th degree from a recognized educational board/institute with at least a 50% score.
Kakatiya University Distance Education PG Admission
Kakatiya University offers various postgraduate distance learning programs like MA, MSc, MCom, MSW, and MLIS. Admission to the Kakatiya University PG program is given via entrance exams or non-entrance exams.
Shortlisted candidates through the mentioned entrance exams will be asked to appear in the counselling/interview. Admission to other Kakatiya PG courses is given directly. Candidates who have managed to get Katkatiya PG courses admission will benefit from various facilities like E-Learning and Hard Copies of the study materials.
Katkaiya PG course study materials can be obtained by Students by opting for the course service offered by Katkaiya. It is necessary for every student to visit one of the authorized centres for the collection of study materials.
- MSc (Psychology) – The pursuit time of the course is two years, and the course is available only in the English language at this university. Those desired students who want to be admitted in the MSc Psychology specialization course at KU must have cleared any graduation degree from any authorized university.
- MCom: In MCom, Students gain deep knowledge in Accounts, Economics, and Management subjects. Kakatiya University (SDLCE) provides this particular program in the English language for two years time duration. Students can enrol in the course if they have a bachelor’s degree in the concerned subjects.
- MA: It takes 2 years to complete. In this course, a candidate gains a lot of knowledge about Politics, Social skills, Communication Skills, Relationship Management, Social issues, etc. Kakatiya University Distance Education is a way to get this postgraduate degree.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Application Form 2024
The application forms for Kakatiya University distance education courses admission for the session 2024 will be available soon online at @www.sdlceku.co.in. Applicants who want to enroll for any of their desired UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, or Orientation courses can enroll themselves through this portal. An application form fee of Rs 400/- must be payable by the applicant at the time of application form submission. For the Female and SC/ST/PH candidates, the university is providing a concession of Rs 200/- in the application form fee.
Kakatiya University SDLCE Admission Process 2024
The admissions process for any distance learning course uses an offline medium as part of the admissions process. Candidates can obtain the application form for free from the SDLCE office at Kakatiya University or from any of the study centers operated by SDLCE as well as from the official website of Kakatiya University Distance Education. Detailed information about the program is incorporated into the prospectus, including fees, rules, study centers, and a variety of other crucial details that you need to know for your application to be successful.
Documents Required for Kakatiya University Distance Education
These documents are required at the time of submitting the form of application.
- Original as well as the photocopy of the Transfer Certificate (TC) from the last attended institute is a must.
- Photocopy of last successfully finalized examination degree or provisional certificate.
- Students from other universities have to submit an original certificate of Migration.
- For SC, ST, and OBC candidates, Xerox of Caste Certification is a must.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate, SSC, or matriculation as proof of birth.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of Matriculation or SSC.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of the degree examination (if applicable)
- Original and photocopy of the fee receipt
- Passport-size photographs (Colored).
Kakatiya University Distance Education Process of Fee Payment
The fees of the application can be paid through-
- Challan at SBI (State Bank of India) only at the SDLCE branch.
- Demand draft in correspondence of director, SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal, only from SBI or Andhra bank
- The name and address of the candidate with details of the course to be chosen must be written at the back of the Demand Draft.
- Any mode of payment, such as money orders or postal, will be disapproved.
- Those candidates (unemployed SC or ST, Women candidates) who want to claim for concession must fill out the concession form that can be obtained from the counter. Before submission of this form, it should be filled out and verified by a chief operating officer.
- Application Fees: The registration process fee for the UG program is 100 rupees, and for the PG program is 450/- for the open and general categories, whereas, for the reserved category, the fees are 350/-, and for the PG diploma courses, the fee is 250/- rupees.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Fee Strcuture
SDLCE KU offered several Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses. Candidates looking for admission to any program at this university can check the fee details here:
Kakatiya University Distance Education UG Courses & Fee
|Course||Fee (Ist Year)|
|B.A. / HPP / EPP / SPP||4500|
Kakatiya University Distance Education PG Courses & Fee
Fee (First Year)
|MA in Telugu, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Public Administration, Political Science, Economics, History, Rural Development, Sociology, HRM,||6000|
|M.Sc (Environmental Science)||14000|
|Master of Journalism||7500|
|M.T.M. (Master of Tourism Management)||8500|
Kakatiya University Distance Education Study Centres
The Study centres of Kakatiya University are more than 160 in Telangana State itself. The top 10 colleges are mentioned here.
|SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal (Main Campus)||Seelam Pulla Reddy Memorial Degree and P.G College, Madhira|
|Siddartha Degree and P.G College, Siddharth Nagar, Narsampet||Degree College, Godavarikhani|
|University of Arts and Science College, Subedri, Warangal||University Satavahana PG College, Karimnagar|
|Degree College, Bhadrachalam||Gayathri Degree and PG College, Peddapalli|
|University PG College, Khammam||Pragathi Junior College, Gopalraopet, Karimnagar, Ramadugu|
Siddhartha Degree and PG College
The study centre is located in Siddharthnagar, Narsampet, and is known for it is offering of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Here candidates can seek counseling sessions in their relevant subjects.
Govt Degree College Mahabubabad
The Govt Degree College is situated in the Mahabubabad district and operates in counseling sessions, admission, and classes in undergraduate programs.
Ekasila College of Education
The Ekasila College of Education works for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the bachelor of education and master of education levels. The university engages in activities such as classes, admission, communication with learners, and counseling.
How to take Admission to Kakatiya University?
Taking admission to Kakatiya University is quite easy, so you don’t need to worry about how to join Kakatiya University. You need to have the following criteria before applying for admission-
- You must have passed your secondary examination (12th) with a minimum score of 50%.
- You must have your TC (Transfer Certificate)
- You must have your Date of Birth Certificate.
- You must have proof of local/non-local candidates.
Taking admission nowadays is not so hectic, but Kakatiya University simplifies it even more. If you want to know more about how to join Kakatiya University, just read this article and get a clearer picture of it.
How can I get an original degree certificate from Kakatiya University?
It may have happened to many of us that obtaining a degree after completing a course is fairly difficult, and if you were missing on convocation day, it is even more difficult. However, Kakatiya University provides all students with a straightforward method for obtaining their genuine degree certificates. Therefore, let’s investigate it.
Students who have passed their course, i.e. have completed their studies, are eligible to receive their degrees. On the day of the convocation ceremony, the original degree is usually awarded to the students. But if a student is absent due to some reason, then he/she has to follow these steps to apply for their original degrees-
- Firstly, you need to take your provisional certificate and CMM from your college.
- Then, you need to fill out the forms related to your original certificate.
- The original certificate includes a challan of either Rs.1000/- (Tatkal) or Rs. 650/- (General), depending upon the delivery speed.
Why Kakatiya University Distance Education?
- Simple admission process from your home by following the online steps.
- Classes are available on your mobile, radio, and computer.
- Guidance and information through SMS and website.
- Courses are at an affordable cost.
- Library services.
- Scholarships & gold medals.
- The student’s grievance cell.
- Self-help peer groups.
- Quality improvement teams.
- Seminars & publications.
About Kakatiya University Distance Education
Established in 1976, Kakatiya University provides high-quality education to fulfil the desires of learners. This university is headquartered in Warangal, Telangana. There are a variety of courses offered under regular and distance courses. Coming to the distance courses, there are 7 UG and 18 PG-level degree programs offered by Kakatiya University Distance Education. The offered distance courses include BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, B.Lis, B.Ed, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MSW, etc. Apart from this, the application process is held online or offline.
Kakatiya University Distance Education FAQ
Ques 1: How many distance education courses are at Kakatiya University?
Ans: There are many courses available, such as B. At Kakatiya University (SDLCEKU), distance learning courses in Ed., BA, BSc (CS), BCom, BBA, BLibISc, MSW, MA, MSc, and M.Com are available. Students can receive higher education through it.
Ques 2: How to apply at Kakatiya University for Distance Education admission?
Ans: Interested applicants can visit the official website or portal to complete all the required instructions for the desired course admission. Students also have to match the eligibility criteria.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: School Of Distance Learning And Continuing Education Kakatiya University Vidyaranyapuri Warangal 506 009 (TS) India.
- Phone: (0870) 2438877
- Source: https://www.kakatiya.ac.in/
Kakatiya University SDLCE Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Apply Online, Though?
SDLCE thrives on classic vibes, so the online application scene is a no-go. Instead, tap into that old-school charm by grabbing the application from the SDLCE website or, if you’re feeling adventurous, swing by the head office.
Choosing an SDLCE course comes with no upper age limit. But if you’re eyeing an undergrad spot, make sure those candles on your birthday cake count up to 18 or more.
Dreaming of scholarships?
Keep those dreams alive! Eligible candidates, however, get a sweet Rs. 200 off. Not too shabby, right?
Whether you’re aiming to finesse your communication skills or become a certified beautician, SDLCE has a buffet of courses. Think Communication Skills in English, Beautician, Drawings, and even Mastering Web Designing.
Mix and Match, Anyone?
Yearning to juggle PG and diploma courses? Kakatiya says nope to that, but they’re totally cool if you want to spice things up with courses from different universities.
Double Trouble with UG?
Even if the thought of rocking two UG courses simultaneously crosses your mind, SDLCE is all about simplicity – one course at a time, please.
No Entrance Exam Stress?
Take a deep breath! SDLCE is your oasis with no sweaty palms from entrance exams. Your golden ticket? Flaunt that merit from your last qualifying exam.
Be the first to leave a review.