Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 26 August 2022 is the last date for the submission of the admission fee for various UG and PG courses at the Kakatiya University Distance Education for the academic session 2022-23.
Established in 1976, Kakatiya University provides high-quality education to fulfill the desires of learners. This university is headquartered in Warangal, Telangana. There are a variety of courses offered under regular and distance courses. Coming to the distance courses, there are 7 UG, and 18 PG level degree programs offered by Kakatiya University Distance Education 2022. The offered distance courses include BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, B.Lis, B.Ed, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MSW, etc. Apart from this, the application process is held through online or offline modes.
For UG courses, students must pass 10+2 with minimum marks. ICET scores are required for MBA admission. To be admitted to this University’s LLB program, students must pass the TSLA entrance exam. Students can get more information on the official website.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Latest Update:
- The last date for the submission of the admission fees for the UG courses at the Kakatiya University Distance Education is 2 September 2022. (Click Here)
- The last date for the submission of the admission fees for the PG courses at the Kakatiya University Distance Education is 9 September 2022. (Click Here)
- Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission for UG Courses will be started on 09 August 2022.
- The last date of UG admissions is 30 November 2022. (Tentative)
- Admissions for PG courses in KU DDE will be started on 12 August 2022.
- The last date to submit the PG application form is 30 November 2022.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Highlights
Kakatiya University Distance Education
|Courses||UG and PG|
Online and Offline
Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Kakatiya University SDLCE admission 2022 for UG, and PG programs start for all Indian candidates on 09 August 2022. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply to all associated regional centers of the university offline. The application form of SDLCE KU can be collected and submitted at the affiliated centers. Individuals are needed to deposit INR 800 for the respective degree/diploma application form submission. Specific classes such as SC/ST can complete the registration process with a fee deposit of INR 600.
Kakatiya University UG and PG window bring courses like BA, BCom, BBA, BLISC, MA, MCom, MSW, B.Ed, and more. Admission to Kakatiya University SDLCE courses is offered on the merit of the qualifying exam. Kakatiya shall not use the entrance test to propose admission at any level.
Kakatiya University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
KU SDLCE offers UG degrees in BA, BCom, BBM, B.Ed, BCA, B.Tech, B.Pharm, and BSc respectively. After paying the application fee and clicking submit, applicants can complete their admission application process. The TSICET form can be downloaded from the university’s website at kakatiya.ac.in for students who wish to apply for Kakatiya University UG Admission 2022.
The minimum eligibility is passing the 10+2 level examination in the relevant field. Application for UG courses through Kakatiya University Admission 2022 should be submitted by May 2022. Registration fees for all categories of students range from INR 350/- to 450/-. Admission will start from 9 August 2022 to 30 November 2022.
BA- The course duration is three years which is divided into six semesters. Students can pursue the BA program and its specialized subjects in Telugu and English language in this university. The required eligibility for the course is to clear their intermediate or equivalent of the qualification recognized by KU.
B.Com (Computers) – It is an undergraduate degree level course suitable for students who want to learn about Computer functions and Management skills. Students can pursue this course for three years, and eligibility for this program requires that candidates must have passed their 10+2 or its equivalence.
BBM- Kakatiya University offers admission to the BBM distance education program. The selection procedure is based on the marks obtained in the university entrance exam, and students can download the application form from the official website. Along with the passport-size photo, students must fill out the necessary details in the state, and it is mandatory to keep a hard copy. Students who have completed 10+2 from a recognized board are eligible to apply.
Kakatiya University Distance Education PG Admission 2022
KU SDLCE PG Admission 2022 will open for M.TECH, MA (Sanskrit), MCOM, MSC Integrated Biotechnology, LLM, etc., programs. Admission to the Kakatiya PG program is given via entrance exam or non-entrance exams. Entrance exams are held for the M.Tech, and LLM Programs.
M.Tech and LLM aspirants can get admission after passing GATE, and CLAT. Shortlisted candidates through the mentioned entrance exams will be asked to appear in the counseling/interview. Admission to other Kakatiya PG courses is given directly. Candidates who have managed to get Katkatiya PG courses admission will be benefited from various facilities like E-Learning, and Hard Copies of the study materials.
Individuals can get Katkaiya PG course study materials by opting for the course service. One shall get collect study materials by a visit to the authorized centers.
MSc (Psychology) – The pursuit time of the course is two years, and the course is available only in the English language at this university. Those desired students who want to take admission in the MSc Psychology specialization course at KU must have cleared any graduation degree from any authorized university.
M.Com- In M.Com, Students gain deep knowledge in Accounts, Economics, and Management subjects. Kakatiya University (SDLCE) provides this particular program in the English language for two years time duration. Students can enroll in the course if they have a bachelor’s degree in the concerned subjects.
MA: It takes 2-Years to complete. In this course, a candidate gains a lot of knowledge about Politics, Social skills, Communication Skills, Relationship management, Social issues, etc. Kakatiya University Distance Education is a way to get this Post Graduate degree.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Kakatiya University Distance Education applications mode are not started for 2022. The registration process will soon be started, and students for the UG and PG programs can apply offline and online. The application fees for the registration for the general category students is 450/- rupees, and for the reserved category, students are required to pay 350/- rupees.
Kakatiya University SDLCE Admission Process 2022
Any distance learning course’s admissions process uses an offline medium. The application form is available to candidates at no cost from the SDLCE head office at Kakatiya University or any SDLCE study center, as well as from the official website of Kakatiya University Distance Education. The prospectus contains all the information you need to know about the application program, including the fee, rules, study center, and other crucial details.
Fees of Application
The fees for the postgraduate diploma, diploma, and certificate course are INR 250. Furthermore, fees for M.Sc Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, and Postgraduate diploma in counseling and guidance are INR 500.
Process of Payment:
The fees of application can be paid through-
- Challan at SBI (State Bank of India) only at the SDLCE branch.
- Demand draft in correspondence of director, SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal, only from SBI or Andhra bank
- The name and address of the candidate with details of the course to be chosen must be written at the back of the Demand Draft.
- Any mode of payment such as money orders or postal etc will be disapproved.
- Those candidates (unemployed SC or ST, Women candidates) who want to claim for concession must fill out the concession form that can be obtained from the counter. Before submission of this form, it should be filled out and verified by a chief operating officer.
- Application Fees: The registration process fees for the UG program is 100 rupees, and for the PG program is 450/- for the open and general category, whereas, for the reserved category, the fees are 350/-, and for the PG diploma courses, the fee is 250/- rupees
These documents are required at the time of submitting the form of application.
- Original as well as the photocopy of the Transfer Certificate (TC) from the last attended institute is a must.
- Photocopy of last successfully finalized examination degree or provisional certificate.
- Students from other universities have to submit an original certificate of Migration.
- For SC, ST, and OBC candidates, Xerox of Caste Certification is a must.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate, SSC, or matriculation as proof of birth.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of Matriculation or SSC.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of the degree examination (if applicable)
- Original and photocopy of the fees receipt
- Passport size photographs (Colored).
SDLCE KU Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Admission For UG & PG Starts||9 August 2022|
|Admission For UG & PG Last Date||30 November 2022|
Kakatiya University Distance Education UG Fee Structure
|Course||Fee (Ist Year)|
|B.A. / HPP / EPP / SPP||4500|
Kakatiya University Distance Education PG Fee Structure
Fees (First Year)
|MA Public Administration||6000|
|MA Political Science||6000|
|M.A . History||6000|
|MA Rural Development||6000|
|MA Human Resource Management||8500|
|MSW (Master of Social Work)||13000|
|M.Sc (Environmental Science)||14000|
|MA Journalism &
Mass Communication (JMC)
|Master of Journalism||7500|
|M.T.M. (Master of Tourism Management)||8500|
Kakatiya University Distance Education Results
The Kakatiya University Distance Education results from 2022 are awaited by candidates who took the exam. The examination results are expected to be released in the coming weeks, according to university officials. On the official website, candidates who took the university UG or PG exams can check the SDLCE PG results 2022. Following the announcement of the examination results, the university posts the SDLCE Degree PG Mark Sheet 2022 on its website.
- B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./B.B.A./BB.M. II YEAR (SDLCE) (REVISED) ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS HELD IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER/NOVEMBER,2021 Click Here
- B.Com./B.Sc./B.B.A./BB.M. I YEAR (SDLCE) (REVISED) ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS HELD IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER/NOVEMBER,2021 Click Here
- B.A. I YEAR (SDLCE) (REVISED) ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS HELD IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER/NOVEMBER,2021 Click Here
- B.A./B.COM./B.SC(M)/BBM I YEAR ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS HELD IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2021 Click Here
- B.A./B.COM./B.SC(M)/BBM II YEAR ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS HELD IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2021 Click Here
- B.A./B.COM./B.SC(M)/BBM III YEAR ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS HELD IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2021 Click Here
- REVALUATION RESULTS OF B.A./B.COM./BBM I,II & III YEAR ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS HELD IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2021 Click Here
Kakatiya University Distance Education Study Centres
- Siddhartha Degree and PG College
The study center is located in Siddharthnagar, Narsampet, and is known for it is offering of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Here candidates can seek counseling sessions in their relevant subjects.
- Govt Degree College Mahabubabad
The Govt Degree College is situated in the Mahabubabad district and operates in counseling sessions, admission, and classes in undergraduate programs.
- Ekasila College of Education
The Ekasila College of Education works for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the bachelor of education and master of education levels. The university engages in activities such as classes, admission, communication with learners, and counseling.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Study Centers 2022
The Study centers of Kakatiya University are more than 160 in Telangana State itself. Top 10 colleges are mentioned here-
- SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal (Main Campus)
- Siddartha Degree and P.G College, Siddharth Nagar, Narsampet
- University of Arts and Science College, Subedri, Warangal
- Degree College, Bhadrachalam
- University PG College, Khammam
- Seelam Pulla Reddy Memorial Degree and P.G College, Madhira
- Degree College, Godavarikhani
- University Satavahana PG College, Karimnagar
- Gayathri Degree and PG College, Peddapalli
- Pragathi Junior College, Gopalraopet, Karimnagar, Ramadugu
How to take Admission to Kakatiya University?
Taking admission to Kakatiya University is quite easy so you don’t need to worry about how to join Kakatiya University. You just need to have the following criteria beforehand applying for admission-
- You must have passed your secondary examination (12th) with a minimum score of 50%.
- You must have your TC (Transfer Certificate)
- You must have your Date of Birth Certificate.
- You must have proof of local/non-local candidates.
Taking admission nowadays is not so hectic but Kakatiya University simplifies it even more. If you want to know more about how to join Kakatiya University, just read this article and get a clearer picture of it.
How can I get an original degree certificate from Kakatiya University?
This might have happened with a lot of us that getting our degree after completing the course is quite hectic and especially if you were absent on the convocation day then it’s more. But Kakatiya University has a simple way for all the students who want to get their original degree certificate. So, let’s get to know about it.
All the students who have passed out i.e. have completed their course are eligible to get their degree. Usually, the original degree is given to the students on the day of the convocation ceremony. But if a student is absent due to some reason then he/she had to follow these steps to apply for their original degrees-
Firstly, you need to take your provisional certificate and CMM from your college.
Then, you need to fill the forms related to your original certificate.
The original certificate includes a challan of either Rs.1000 (Tatkal) or Rs.650 (General) depending upon the delivery speed.
How did you get your original certificate from Kakatiya University?
- Xerox of Provisional Certificate
- Xerox of CMM
- Xerox of Aadhar Card
Why Kakatiya University Distance Education?
- Simple admission process from your home by following the online steps.
- Classes are available on your mobile, radio, and computer.
- Guidance and information through SMS and website.
- Courses are at an affordable cost.
- Library services.
- Scholarships & gold medals.
- The students’ grievance cell.
- Self-help peer groups.
- Quality improvement teams.
- Seminars & publications.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2022-23 Contact Details
- Address: School Of Distance Learning And Continuing Education Kakatiya University Vidyaranyapuri Warangal 506 009 (TS) India.
- Phone: (0870) 2438877
- Source: https://www.kakatiya.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.