Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: It Let’s think if we could get admission to a college that provides distance learning and regular learning too. It would become beneficial for us to educate ourselves with a lot of skills. One such institution that provides this facility is – Kakatiya University.
Apply For Distance Education 2021
[ Distance | Online Courses ]
Kakatiya University Distance Education is a public-based educational institution located in Warangal, Telangana. It was established in 1976. Kakatiya University has a faculty strength of more than 248 which, provides 120 Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses, including various streams such as Science, Arts, Commerce, Business Management, and much more.
Established on 19 August 1976, Kakatiya University aspires to help achieve higher education for all the people living in Telangana. Also, located in the historical city, Warangal it seeks to have a greater impact on the people of Telangana. In 1988, the school of distance learning and continuing education (SDLCE) was established in the KU, Warangal to offer various courses to most of the students living in India. The distance education program was established to offer education to students who are incapable to attend regular courses programs. Kakatiya university distance education notification 2021-22 below
Latest Courses Distance Education 2021-22
Kakatiya University Distance Education UG Admission 2021:
Age limit- Upper Age limit is not mandatory for aspirants applying for the distance education course. Any applicant of any age can apply here.
- BA – Candidate finalized with 10+2 or equivalent from an identified institute. The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- B.Com- Candidate finalized with 10+2 or equivalent from an identified institute. The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- B.Com (Computers) – Candidate finalized with10+2 or equivalent from an identified institute. The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- BBM– Candidate finalized with 10+2 or equivalent from any identified institute. The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- BSc (Math/Computer Science/Statistics) – Candidates finalized with 10+2 or equivalent from an identified institute. The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- BLiSc- Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- BCJ- Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- B.Ed- Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university. Additionally, he/she must be an in-service teacher.
Kakatiya University Distance Education PG Admission 2021:
- MCJ- Candidates, who successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- LLM- Candidates successfully finalized their LLB with at least 45% of marks from an identified university, can apply.
- MA (Hindi, English, Urdu, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, Economics, Public Administration) – Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course with the relevant subject as main or optional from an identified university, can apply.
- MA (Sociology/Rural Development) – Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course with any subjects from an identified university, can apply.
- MA (Human Resource Development) – Candidates who successfully finalized any undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- MSW- Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- MSc (Psychology)-Candidates who successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- MSc (Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Physics) – Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course with the relevant subjects as main or optional, with at least 50% of marks from an identified university, can apply.
- MCOM- Candidates, who successfully finalized their undergraduate course in Commerce from an identified university, can apply.
- MBA- Candidates who successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, and who have a valid ICET mark can apply.
- MEd- Candidates successfully finalized their B. Ed from an identified university, and is an in-service teacher, can apply.
- PGDCA- Candidates, who successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- PGDBM- Candidates, who successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- PGDGC- Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course with Psychology as the main subject from an identified university, can apply.
- CliSc- Candidates finalized with 10+2 or equivalent by Kakatiya University can apply.
The candidates cannot apply for more than one course at a time. This rule also applied to the students of the university.
Candidates from anywhere from the country can apply for admission in Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal for distance education as there is no age limit and no entrance test required for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and certificate courses.
Characteristic features of Kakatiya University:
- Best services for students
- Provide SLM (Self Learning Material)
- Examination strategy is fixed and
- Early proclamation of the result.
Kakatiya University has started admission for 2021-22 sessions. So, let us look at the procedures, admission details, and requirements.
Admission Procedure in Kakatiya University Distance Education, Warangal 2021:
The procedure of admission in any distance learning course is through the offline medium. Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the Kakatiya University or they can get it from the SDLCE head office at Kakatiya University or any SDLCE study center at a nominal cost. The prospectus consists of all the details such as fee, regulation, study center, and all other essential information related to the applying program.
Fees of Application:
The fees for the application in postgraduate, postgraduate diploma, diploma and certificate course is INR 250. For all undergraduate courses, the fees are INR 200. Furthermore, fees for M.Sc Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Postgraduate diploma in counseling and guidance are INR 500.
Process of Payment:
The fees of application can be paid through-
- Challan at SBI (State Bank of India) only at the SDLCE branch.
- Demand draft in correspondence of director, SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal, only from SBI or Andhra bank
- The name and address of the candidate with details of the course to be chosen must be written at the back of the Demand Draft.
- Any mode of payment such as money orders or postal etc will be disapproved.
- Those candidates (unemployed SC or ST, Women candidate) who want to claim for concession must fill the concession form that can be obtained from the counter. Before submission of this form, it should be filled and verified by a chief operating officer.
These documents are required at the time of submitting the form of application.
- Original as well as the photocopy of the Transfer Certification (TC) from the last attended institute is a must.
- Photocopy of last successfully finalized examination degree or provisional certificate.
- Students for other universities have to submit an original certificate of Migration.
- For SC, ST, and OBC candidates, Xerox of Caste Certification is a must.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate, SSC, or matriculation as proof of birth.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of Matriculation or SSC.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of the degree examination (if applicable)
- Original and photocopy of the fees receipt
- Passport size photographs (Colored).
Kakatiya University DDE Exam Time Table 2021:
The wait is now over for Kakatiya University timetable 2021 because we are providing you with a lot of information related to the timetable of KU.
To check out the timetable of Kakatiya University 2021, you need to draw your attention to our page. KU has already released the timetable for the academic session 2021-2022. Candidates have to appear in the term-end exams and to attend these exams; a candidate must have an applicable percentage of attendance.
Degree SDLCS exam will be conducted by the University, so students have to work hard. The timetable is only useful for the students studying here. The timetable can be uploaded soon by KU, Warangal. Students studying any course here, have to download the timetable.
KU will also provide time table to its affiliated and constituent colleges. But candidates studying here have to check the timetable online from the official website of KU, Warangal. In this article, we will help you to easily download the timetable by providing these simple steps.
Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal:
Candidates belonging to Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal, and studying any distance learning course have to appear in the examination conducted by the University itself. For that, you need to download the full-time table which is available by the Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal.
Follow these steps to download KU’s Timetable-
- Open any of the internet browsers and search ‘official website of Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal’ or simply type www.kuexams.org
- Select the timetable or notification option and click on a suitable link.
- You can see your timetable after a while.
- Click on the download PDF option.
- Print the timetable, and keep it safe till the last examination of KU, Warangal.
Sometimes, the University modifies the previously upload timetable so, candidates are advised to be updated daily by visiting the official site of the University KU, Warangal.
Kakatiya University Open Degree Admission Last Date 2021:
- For the online Application form for KUPGCET- April 20, 2021to May 20, 2021
- Last date for submitting the application form (With Late Fees) – May 25, 2021
- Online Application form for TCISET- March 6, 2021to May 31, 2021
- Entrance Exam for TCISET- January 24, 2021
- Online Application form for TSLAWSET and TSPGLCET- March 25, 2021, to June 10, 2021
- Entrance Exam Date- May 25, 2021
Kakatiya University Distance Education Study Centers 2021:
The Study centers of Kakatiya University are more than 160 in Telangana State itself. Top 10 colleges are mentioned here-
- SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal (Main Campus)
- Siddartha Degree and P.G College, Siddharth Nagar, Narsampet
- University of Arts and Science College, Subedri, Warangal
- Degree College, Bhadrachalam
- University PG College, Khammam
- Seelam Pulla Reddy Memorial Degree and P.G College, Madhira
- Degree College, Godavarikhani
- University Satavahana PG College, Karimnagar
- Gayathri Degree and PG College, Peddapalli
- Pragathi Junior College, Gopalraopet, Karimnagar, Ramadugu
How to take Admission to Kakatiya University Distance Education?
Taking admission to Kakatiya University is quite easy so you don’t need to worry about how to join Kakatiya University. You just need to have some following criteria beforehand applying for admission-
- You must have passed your secondary examination (12th) with a minimum score of 50%.
- You must have your TC (Transfer Certificate)
- You must have your Date of Birth Certificate.
- You must have proof of local/non-local candidates.
Taking admission nowadays is not so hectic but Kakatiya University simplifies it even more. If you want to know more about how to join Kakatiya University, just read this article and get a clearer picture of it.
How can I get an original degree certificate from Kakatiya University Distance Education?
This might have happened with a lot of us that getting our degree after completing the course is quite hectic and especially if you were absent on the convocation day then it’s more. But Kakatiya University has a simple way for all the students who want to get their original degree certificate. So, let’s get to know about it.
All the students who have passed out i.e. have completed their course are eligible to get their degree. Usually, the original degree is given to the students on the day of the convocation ceremony. But if a student is absent due to some reasons then he/she had to follow these steps to apply for their original degrees-
Firstly, you need to take your provisional certificate and CMM from your college.
Then, you need to fill the forms related to your original certificate.
The original certificate includes a challan of either Rs.1000 (Tatkal) or Rs.650 (General) depending upon the delivery speed.
How you get your original certificate from Kakatiya University?
- Xerox of Provisional Certificate
- Xerox of CMM
- Xerox of Aadhar Card