Kakatiya University Distance Education: The establishment of the Kakatiya university was on 19 August 1976. The University has 30 programs, which include UG and PG courses. Admission will start in August 2022. (tentatively). Interested students can apply after meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for the specific course they want to opt for. Students can apply for admission by fill the form through the official website.
- Application Fees: The registration process fees for the UG program is 100 rupees, and for the PG program is 450/- for the open and general category, whereas, for the reserved category, the fees are 350/-, and for the PG diploma courses, the fee is 250/- rupees
- The LLB program requires the clearance of TSLA. The students must clear this entrance to take admissions to this university. Also, students can visit the official website for additional details.
- Students must pass the 10+2 standard with minimum marks for the UG course.
- PG courses can be taken by people who have graduated from college.
- Admission to MBA programs requires passing ICET scores.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Highlights
Kakatiya University Distance Education
|Courses||UG and PG|
Online and Offline
Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2022
kakatiya University offers admission to the UG and PG courses through both regular and distance modes of education. Admissions are allowed between August and September, and applicants can apply for admission through the official website.
The required criteria for the undergraduate courses are that students must have a passing certificate of 10+2 with minimum scores. And for the PG courses, students must have a bachelors degree in the relevant stream for which they want to study.
Kakatiya University Distance Education UG Admission
BA-The duration of the BA course is three years. Students can pursue the BA program and its specialized subjects in Telugu and English language in this University. The required eligibility of the course is to clear their 10+2 or equivalent qualification from recognized by the University.
B.Com (Computers) – It is an undergraduate degree level course suitable for students who want to learn about Computer functions and Management skills. Students can pursue this course in KU for three years, and eligibility for this program requires that students have passed their 10+2 Standard from a commerce backdrop or its equivalence.
Kakatiya University Distance Education PG Admission
MSc (Psychology) – Kakatiya University offers this MSc course for the duration is two years. Those who want to pursue the MSc Psychology specialization at KU must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
M.Com- In M.Com, Students will get deep knowledge in Accounts, Economics, and Management subjects. Kakatiya University (SDLCE) has provided this particular English language programme for two years. Students can enrol in the course if they have a bachelor’s degree in concerned subjects.
Kakatiya University Distance Education UG Fee Structure
|Course||Fee (Ist Year)|
|B.A. / HPP / EPP / SPP||4500|
Kakatiya University Distance Education PG Fee Structure
Fees (First Year)
|MA Public Administration||6000|
|MA Political Science||6000|
|M.A . History||6000|
|MA Rural Development||6000|
|MA Human Resource Management||8500|
|MSW (Master of Social Work)||13000|
|M.Sc (Environmental Science)||14000|
|MA Journalism &
Mass Communication (JMC)
|Master of Journalism||7500|
|M.T.M. (Master of Tourism Management)||8500|
Kakatiya University SDLCE Admission Process
Students can apply for admission in any distance learning course online and offline. Students can download the form from the official website of Kakatiya University or get it from the SDLCE study centre at a nominal cost.
The given article consists of fee structure, study centers, and other information related to admission.
Fees of Application
The postgraduate diploma, diploma, and certificate course’s application fees are INR 250. Furthermore, fees for M.Sc Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Postgraduate diploma in counseling and guidance are INR 500.
Process of Payment:
The fees of application can be paid through-
- Challan at SBI (State Bank of India) only at the SDLCE branch will be accepted.
- Demand draft in correspondence of director, SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal, only from SBI or Andhra bank.
- Any mode of payment, such as money orders or postal, etc., will be disapproved.
- Those candidates (unemployed SC or ST, Women candidates) who want to claim for concession must fill the concession form that they can obtain from the counter. Before submitting this form, it should be filled and verified by a chief operating officer.
These documents are required at the time of submitting the form of application.
- Original and the photocopy of the Transfer Certification (TC) from the last attended institute is a must.
- Photocopy of last successfully finalized examination degree or provisional certificate.
- Students from other universities have to submit an original certificate of Migration.
- Xerox of Caste Certification is a must for SC, ST, and OBC candidates.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate, SSC, or matriculation as proof of birth.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of Matriculation or SSC.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of the degree examination (if applicable)
- Original and photocopy of the fees receipt
- Passport size photographs (Colored).
Characteristic features of Kakatiya University
- Best services for students
- Provide SLM (Self Learning Material)
- Examination strategy is fixed and
- Early proclamation of the result.
Kakatiya University Distance Exam Time Table
The wait is now over for Kakatiya University timetable 2022 because we are providing you with a lot of information related to the timetable of your program.
To check out the timetable of Kakatiya University 2022, you need to draw your attention to our page. KU will release the timetable for the academic session 2022-2023.
The University will conduct a degree SDLCS exam, so students must work hard. The timetable is only useful for the students studying here. The timetable can be uploaded soon by KU, Warangal, and students studying any course can download the schedule.
KU will also provide time table to its affiliated colleges. But candidates studying here have to check the timetable online from the official website of KU, Warangal.
In this article, we will help you download the timetable by providing these simple steps.
Follow these steps to download KU’s Timetable-
- Open any internet browsers and search ‘official website of Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal’ or type www.kuexams.org.
- Select the timetable or notification option and click on a suitable link.
- You can see your timetable after a while.
- Click on the download PDF option.
- Print the timetable, and keep it safe till the last examination of KU, Warangal.
Sometimes, the University modifies the previously uploaded timetable so, candidates are advised to be updated daily by visiting the official site of the University KU, Warangal.
SDLCE KU Study Centers
The Study centres of Kakatiya University are more than 160 in Telangana State itself. Top 10 colleges are mentioned here-
- SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal (Main Campus)
- Siddartha Degree and P.G College, Siddharth Nagar, Narsampet
- University of Arts and Science College, Subedri, Warangal
- Degree College, Bhadrachalam
- University PG College, Khammam
- Seelam Pulla Reddy Memorial Degree and P.G College, Madhira
- Degree College, Godavarikhani
- University Satavahana PG College, Karimnagar
- Gayathri Degree and PG College, Peddapalli
- Pragathi Junior College, Gopalraopet, Karimnagar, Ramadugu
Kakatiya University Distance Education Study Centres
- Siddhartha Degree and PG College
The study centre is located in Siddharthnagar, Narsampet, and is known for offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Here candidates can seek counseling sessions in their relevant subjects.
- Govt Degree College Mahabubabad
The Govt Degree College is situated in the Mahabubabad district and operates in counseling sessions, admission, and classes at undergraduate programs.
- Ekasila College of Education
Ekasila College of Education is located in Warangal, Hyderabad. In this study centre, you will get various UG and PG courses to study with various specializations.
How to take Admission to Kakatiya University?
Taking admission to Kakatiya University is quite easy so you don’t need to worry about how to join Kakatiya University. You just need to have some following criteria beforehand applying for admission-
- You must have passed your secondary examination (12th) with a minimum score of 50%.
- You must have your TC (Transfer Certificate)
- You must have your Date of Birth Certificate.
- You must have proof of local/non-local candidates.
Taking admission nowadays is not so hectic but Kakatiya University simplifies it even more. If you want to know more about how to join Kakatiya University, just read this article and get a clearer picture of it.
How can I get an original degree certificate from Kakatiya University?
This might have happened with a lot of us that getting our degree after completing the course is quite hectic, especially if you were absent on the convocation day, then it’s more. But Kakatiya University has a simple way for all the students who want to get their original degree certificate. So, let’s get to know about it.
All the students who have passed out, i.e., have completed their course, are eligible to get their degree. Usually, the original degree is given to the students at the convocation ceremony. But if a student is absent due to some reason, then they have to follow these steps to apply for their original degrees-
Firstly, you need to take your provisional certificate and CMM from your college.
Then, you need to fill the forms related to your original certificate.
The original certificate includes a challan of either Rs.1000 (Tatkal) or Rs.650 (General) depending upon the delivery speed.
How did you get your original certificate from Kakatiya University?
- Xerox of Provisional Certificate
- Xerox of CMM
- Xerox of Aadhar Card
Why Kakatiya University Distance Education?
- Simple admission process from your home by following the online steps.
- Classes are available on your mobile, radio, and computer.
- Guidance and information through SMS and website.
- Courses are at an affordable cost.
- Library services.
- Scholarships & gold medals.
- The students’ grievance cell.
- Self-help peer groups.
- Quality improvement teams.
- Seminars & publications.
KU SDLCE Contact Details
- Address: School Of Distance Learning And Continuing Education Kakatiya University Vidyaranyapuri Warangal 506 009 (TS) India.
- Phone: (0870) 2438877
- Source: https://www.kakatiya.ac.in/