Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Kakatiya University in distance education has the strength of over 248 faculties and offering seven undergraduate and eighteen postgraduate programmes to the candidates since its existence in 1972. The continuous effort in imparting education proved the university as a reliable institution for the candidates. It is pretty tricky to main the structure for too long when the number of students increases day by day.The university is associated with Language, Management, Business, Journalism, Library, Information science, and Statistics.
KU DE was established on 19 August 1976, Kakatiya University aspires to help achieve higher education for all the people living in Telangana. Also, located in the historical city, Warangal, it seeks to have a greater impact on Telangana people. In 1988, distance learning and continuing education (SDLCE) was established in the KU, Warangal, to offer various courses to most students living in India. The distance education university was established to provide education to students who are incompetent of attending regular courses programs.
Latest Courses Distance Education 2021-22
Kakatiya University Distance Education (SDLCE) Highlights
|University Name||Kakatiya University Distance Education|
|Approved||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Courses||UG and PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
The university offers admission to many traditional courses that are related to arts, commerce, and science. Kakatiya University offers admission every year to many UG and PG courses. The official portal opens for registration from August to September. There are 3 steps that are needed to follow to complete the admission. First registration, then upload Documents and fee receipt.
Admission for the Kakatiya University in the distance education is underway. The interested candidate doesn’t have to visit any regional and study centre for access; instead, they have the option to register themselves over the official web portal of distance education for admission.
Kakatiya University Distance Education UG Admission
- BA – Candidate finalized with 10+2 or equivalent from an identified institute. The minimum age limit is 18 years. Bachelor of Arts is a 3 years course. The university provides the facility of distance education with limited seats. The student must have acquired a minimum of 45% of marks in the best 5 subjects of study. IF the student of BA is not able to pass the exam or not able to attend the exam then, the university provides the facility to complete the course’s maximum in 6 Years. The university organizes no entrance exam for new admission.
- B.Com- Candidate finalized with 10+2 or equivalent from an identified institute. The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- B.Com (Computers) – Candidate finalized with10+2 or equivalent from an identified institute. The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- BBM– Candidate finalized with 10+2 or equivalent from any identified institute. The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- BSc (Math/Computer Science/Statistics) – Candidates finalized with 10+2 or equivalent from an identified institute. The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- BLISc- Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- BCJ- Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- B.Ed- Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university. Additionally, he/she must be an in-service teacher.
Age limit- Upper Age limit is not mandatory for aspirants applying for the distance education course. Any applicant of any age can apply here.
KU DDE Admission 2021 Last Date
|Admission For UG & PG Starts||9 August 2021 (Closed)|
|Admission For UG & PG Last Date||11 October 2021 (Closed)|
Kakatiya University Distance Education PG Admission
- MCJ- Candidates, who successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- LLM- Candidates successfully finalized their LLB with at least 45% of marks from an identified university, can apply.
- MA (Hindi, English, Urdu, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, Economics, Public Administration) – Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course with the relevant subject as main or optional from an identified university, can apply.
- MA (Sociology/Rural Development) – Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course with any subjects from an identified university, can apply.
- MA (Human Resource Development) – Candidates who successfully finalized any undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- MSW- Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- MSc (Psychology)- Candidates who successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- MSc (Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Physics) – Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course with the relevant subjects as main or optional, with at least 50% of marks from an identified university, can apply.
- MCOM- Candidates, who successfully finalized their undergraduate course in Commerce from an identified university, can apply.
- MBA- Candidates who successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, and who have a valid ICET mark can apply.
- MEd- Candidates successfully finalized their B. Ed from an identified university, and is an in-service teacher, can apply.
- PGDCA- Candidates, who successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- PGDBM- Candidates, who successfully finalized their undergraduate course from an identified university, can apply.
- PGDGC- Candidates successfully finalized their undergraduate course with Psychology as the main subject from an identified university, can apply.
The candidates cannot apply for more than one course at a time. This rule also applied to the students of the university.
Candidates from anywhere from the country can apply for admission in Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal for distance education as there is no age limit and no entrance test required for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and certificate courses.
Characteristic features of Kakatiya University
- Best services for students
- Provide SLM (Self Learning Material)
- Examination strategy is fixed and
- Early proclamation of the result.
Kakatiya University has started admission for 2021-22 sessions. So, let us look at the procedures, admission details, and requirements.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission Process 2021
The procedure of admission in any distance learning course is through the offline medium. Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the Kakatiya University or they can get it from the SDLCE head office at Kakatiya University or any SDLCE study centre at a nominal cost. The prospectus consists of all the details such as fee, regulation, study centre, and all other essential information related to the applying program.
Fees of Application:
The fees for the application in postgraduate, postgraduate diploma, diploma, and certificate course is INR 250. For all undergraduate courses, the fees are INR 200. Furthermore, fees for M.Sc Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Postgraduate diploma in counselling and guidance are INR 500.
Process of Payment:
The fees of application can be paid through-
- Challan at SBI (State Bank of India) only at the SDLCE branch.
- Demand draft in correspondence of director, SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal, only from SBI or Andhra bank
- The name and address of the candidate with details of the course to be chosen must be written at the back of the Demand Draft.
- Any mode of payment such as money orders or postal etc will be disapproved.
- Those candidates (unemployed SC or ST, Women candidates) who want to claim for concession must fill the concession form that can be obtained from the counter. Before submission of this form, it should be filled and verified by a chief operating officer.
These documents are required at the time of submitting the form of application.
- Original as well as the photocopy of the Transfer Certification (TC) from the last attended institute is a must.
- Photocopy of last successfully finalized examination degree or provisional certificate.
- Students from other universities have to submit an original certificate of Migration.
- For SC, ST, and OBC candidates, Xerox of Caste Certification is a must.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate, SSC, or matriculation as proof of birth.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of Matriculation or SSC.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of the degree examination (if applicable)
- Original and photocopy of the fees receipt
- Passport size photographs (Colored).
Kakatiya University DDE Exam Time Table
The wait is now over for Kakatiya University timetable 2021 because we are providing you with a lot of information related to the timetable of KU.
To check out the timetable of Kakatiya University 2021, you need to draw your attention to our page. KU has already released the timetable for the academic session 2021-2022. Candidates have to appear in the term-end exams and to attend these exams; a candidate must have an applicable percentage of attendance.
Degree SDLCS exam will be conducted by the University, so students have to work hard. The timetable is only useful for the students studying here. The timetable can be uploaded soon by KU, Warangal. Students studying any course here, have to download the timetable.
KU will also provide time table to its affiliated and constituent colleges. But candidates studying here have to check the timetable online from the official website of KU, Warangal. In this article, we will help you to easily download the timetable by providing these simple steps.
Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal
Candidates belonging to Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal, and studying any distance learning course have to appear in the examination conducted by the University itself. For that, you need to download the full-time table which is available by the Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal.
Follow these steps to download KU’s Timetable-
- Open any of the internet browsers and search ‘official website of Kakatiya University (KU), Warangal’ or simply type www.kuexams.org
- Select the timetable or notification option and click on a suitable link.
- You can see your timetable after a while.
- Click on the download PDF option.
- Print the timetable, and keep it safe till the last examination of KU, Warangal.
Sometimes, the University modifies the previously upload timetable so, candidates are advised to be updated daily by visiting the official site of the University KU, Warangal.
Kakatiya University Distance Education (SDLCE) Study Centers 2021
The Study centres of Kakatiya University are more than 160 in Telangana State itself. Top 10 colleges are mentioned here-
- SDLCE, Kakatiya University, Warangal (Main Campus)
- Siddartha Degree and P.G College, Siddharth Nagar, Narsampet
- University of Arts and Science College, Subedri, Warangal
- Degree College, Bhadrachalam
- University PG College, Khammam
- Seelam Pulla Reddy Memorial Degree and P.G College, Madhira
- Degree College, Godavarikhani
- University Satavahana PG College, Karimnagar
- Gayathri Degree and PG College, Peddapalli
- Pragathi Junior College, Gopalraopet, Karimnagar, Ramadugu
How to take Admission to Kakatiya University?
Taking admission to Kakatiya University is quite easy so you don’t need to worry about how to join Kakatiya University. You just need to have some following criteria beforehand applying for admission-
- You must have passed your secondary examination (12th) with a minimum score of 50%.
- You must have your TC (Transfer Certificate)
- You must have your Date of Birth Certificate.
- You must have proof of local/non-local candidates.
Taking admission nowadays is not so hectic but Kakatiya University simplifies it even more. If you want to know more about how to join Kakatiya University, just read this article and get a clearer picture of it.
How can I get an original degree certificate from Kakatiya University?
This might have happened with a lot of us that getting our degree after completing the course is quite hectic and especially if you were absent on the convocation day then it’s more. But Kakatiya University has a simple way for all the students who want to get their original degree certificate. So, let’s get to know about it.
All the students who have passed out i.e. have completed their course are eligible to get their degree. Usually, the original degree is given to the students on the day of the convocation ceremony. But if a student is absent due to some reason then he/she had to follow these steps to apply for their original degrees-
Firstly, you need to take your provisional certificate and CMM from your college.
Then, you need to fill the forms related to your original certificate.
The original certificate includes a challan of either Rs.1000 (Tatkal) or Rs.650 (General) depending upon the delivery speed.
How did you get your original certificate from Kakatiya University?
- Xerox of Provisional Certificate
- Xerox of CMM
- Xerox of Aadhar Card
Why Kakatiya University Distance Education?
- Simple admission process from your home by following the online steps.
- Classes available on your mobile, radio and computer.
- Guidance and information through SMS and website.
- Courses are at an affordable cost.
- Library services.
- Scholarships & gold medals.
- The students’ grievance cell.
- Self-help peer groups.
- Quality improvement teams.
- Seminars & publications.
- Address: School Of Distance Learning And Continuing Education Kakatiya University Vidyaranyapuri Warangal 506 009 (TS) India.
- Phone: (0870) 2438877
- Source: https://www.kakatiya.ac.in/