MBA Export Management Distance Education 2023: It is a PG degree that is designed to learn about export and management. Candidates who complete their bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from any recognized board are eligible to apply for the 2-year distance MBA Export Management program. The tuition fee for the program varies in different universities.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Latest Updates:
- For the session 2023, Jain University opens registration for MBA admission, including distance learning MBA in Export Management. Click here
- IGNOU is accepting applications for distance MBA admissions for the July 2023 session until 31 August 2023. Click Here
This course is an easy option for candidates who have difficulty attending regular classes due to physical appearance.
The universities select the students for admission in this course after comparing the scores of applicants in previous qualifications.
- MBA Export Management Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Export Management
- Eligibility: Every candidate will need to have a least 50% score in graduation. The graduate degree of candidates should be BBA, and a degree under another related discipline may also be considered.
- Duration: A distance MBA EM degree is 2 years long.
- Fee: Approximately INR 48,000 to 86,000 per year is the estimated average fee.
- University: IGNOU, NIMS University, ICFAI, SCDL, and others are distance institutes that offer this course.
- Career-wise: The popular job roles in this field are marketing research executive, export manager, global trade manager, foreign trade representative, and so on. There will be an average salary of INR 2-9.5 LPA.
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Export Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 48,000- INR 86,000 ( As per University)|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grant Commission)|
MBA Export Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Applicants will be able to register for the PG degree program in the state and private universities like Bharathiar University, KSOU, etc. 2 years of management degree admission shall be given after considering the entrance test and previous academic valid scores. Students can enter the interview session directly after passing national-level exams like CMAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT.
The MBA Export Management program teaches principles of management, managerial economics, marketing management, export trade documentation, forex management, logistics management, and more. After earning a degree in the MBA Export Management distance program, the candidates shall work as export managers, logistics managers, customs officers, operations executives, etc.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates who have their BBA Export Management degree from the any recognized university in India can apply for entry if they get 52% marks in qualifying exams.
- Candidates can pursue a doctorate-level program after ending this degree.
- All those candidates who wish to take online admission in the MBA export management program should at least have a bachelor’s degree in specific detailed studies in an area for at least two years. Students must have 50% marks for the general category students and 45% for the reserved category students.
- The degree can be of any major, but those with an MBA in Export Management Distance Education are greatly preferred since they have the basic background knowledge of the same. Hence, admission to the MBA export management program can be taken in the different teaching methods offered for it.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Duration
Candidates can complete the MBA in Export Management degree within 1 or 2 years, divided into 2 or 4 Semesters.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Fees
The students can check the MBA Export Management Average Fee range of Rs 48,000- Rs 86,000 Per Year.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Suitability
Many people can obtain a master’s degree in business administration. Still, it is also essential that people know how it is suited for the postgraduate program MBA with majors in export management. The people who are ideally suited for the MBA Export Management program are given to have the following things in them.
- People who have a fair background in the central business subjects of business administration.
- People who have an interest in the export area.
- People who like working in the operations department for longer hours.
- People who want to have their own export operations for their business.
- People who have many natural management skills to control the different processes.
- People who can manage the various technical procedures and modules all along the same way.
Types of Methods Offered
The MBA export management program is offered through different methods available so that students and professionals with their own businesses can join the program and benefit from it greatly. The postgraduate program is offered in various ways.
- On-campus MBA export management program
- Off-campus MBA export management program
These MBA export management programs are divided into two sub-branches: a part-time MBA export management program and a full-time MBA export management program for the on-campus postgraduate degree. In contrast, the MBA off-campus export management program has a distance education MBA export education and an online MBA export management program.
Export management is a system of management that is mandatory to coordinate and integrate all those intricate in the export business. The main objectives of export management
- Secure export orders.
- To ensure timely shipment of goods as per prescribed quality norms and other specifications, including terms and conditions agreed to between the export and the importer.
Where To do an “MBA in Export-Import Management” in Low-cost And effective knowledge?
As per your question, there are lots of institutions in India that provide knowledge for an MBA in Export-Import Management at a low and perfect cost.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Employment Areas
- Logistics Department
- Manufacturing Companies
- Agriculture Sector
- Shipping and Packaging
- Banking Transactions
- Import Procedures, Documents, and Custom
- Economic Departments
- FMCG Companies
- Academic Institutions
- Export/Import Companies
- Export Documentation and Government Policy
- Insurance and Inspection in Foreign Trade
- Risk Management in Import Export Business
- Export Marketing
- International Marketing
- Export Finance
The students can get jobs in top companies like Citigroup, Walmart, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Standard Charted Bank, etc.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Jobs Tpye
- Flex Reporting Analyst
- Shipping Export Logistics Planner
- Export-Import Administrator
- Assistant Manager Custom
- Logistics Analyst
- Export Manager
- Executive Logistics
After completing the MBA Export Management Distance Education course, the candidates can get jobs in Export Marketing, Export/Import Companies, Export Documentation and Government Policy, Export Finance, Shipping and Packaging, Import Procedures, Documents, Customs, etc.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Salary offered
- Starting as a trainee, one can start with a salary of Rs. 16,000 – Rs.30,000. One can command a higher salary as understanding increases. Generally, MNCs and private companies pay more.
- After completing the MBA in Export Management, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA.
MBA Export Management Colleges in India
Top Universities are providing MBA Export Management. You can check the names of the Universities and colleges listed below.
- SCDL Pune – Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Hyderabad
- NSOU – Netaji Subhas Open University
- IIBMS – Indian Institute of Business Management and Studies
- School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University
MBA in Import & Export Colleges in Chennai
MBA in Import and Export admission in Chennai can be done based on entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, etc. The duration of the course is 2 years, and the syllabus of MBA Import & Export is based on real-world situations. The minimum eligibility is 50% marks in graduation (any stream). Practical learning is possible in Chennai. That’s why students can learn and apply their learnings in the real world.
The top colleges in Chennai for MBA Export Management Distance Education are listed below:
- S.R.M Institute of Science and Technology Chennai
- iiiEM Chennai – Institute of Import & Export Management
- All India Institute Of Management Studies
MBA Export Management Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Category||1st Installment||2nd Installment|
|General||Rs. 17,000/||Rs. 9,000/|
|OBC||Rs 14,000/||Rs. 8,000/|
|International||USD 1100 or Rs. 73,700/||USD 600 or Rs. 40,200 /|
|SAARC||USD 600 or Rs. 40,200/||USD 300 or Rs. 20,100/|
MBA Export Management Distance Education Syllabus
|I Semester:||II Semester:|
|Understanding Textiles||Apparel Merchandising|
|Apparel Construction TechniquesFabrication Techniques (Practical)||Business Environment|
|Principles of Management||Pattern Development (Practical)|
|International Marketing||Fabrication Techniques (Practical)|
|Fundamentals of Apparel Making (Practical)||Internship (Report)|
|Surface Embellishments( Practical)||Apparel Production Technology|
|Seminar||Foreign Trade & Documentation|
MBA Export Management Distance Education Admission Process 2023
MBA Export Management Distance Education program admission process is arranged as follows.
Steps to Make MBA Export Management Program Admission
- Go over to the admission portal
- Open a register page and make an admission account.
- Use the username and password to Sign In
- Make sure all stared signified sections are filled
- Upload documents in a demanded manner (PDF/JPG/JPEG)
- One must check the filled details
- Proceed to the Payment gateway and deposit fee.
- Please download or collect the receipt of the MBA EM form submission.
MBA Export Management Distance Education FAQ
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e., completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. All those candidates who wish to take online admission in the MBA export management program should at least have a bachelor’s degree in specific detailed studies in an area that is at least two years.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me a response, then what do I do?
Ans. If the counselor is unable to take your call, then students can. The student gets a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees for it?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc likewise.
Be the first to leave a review.