MBA Export Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MBA Export Management Distance Education is offered in many different ways to provide great ease to business managers in the specific areas related to the export of materials and products. Hence, the master’s degree in business administration in export management teaches business subjects to such students with particular subjects to manage the operations, quality, production, planning, and other aspects related to export management.
It is a degree program dealing with the teaching of export skills and aspects to the Candidates. It is a PG-level degree program offered by many universities to the Candidates once they have done BBA in Export Management.
MBA has its importance and is thus appreciated highly by all kinds of people. MBA degree is obtainable in a wide range of subjects because of the benefits that it causes to the business.
After completing the course MBA Export Management, The candidates can get jobs like Export Marketing, Export/Import Companies, Export Documentation and Government Policy, Export Finance, Shipping and Packaging, Import Procedures, Documents, Custom, etc.
After completing the MBA Export Management, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA.
The duration of the MBA Export Management postgraduate degree course is 2-years. It is divided into 4-semesters. The students should have a graduation degree (BBA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Candidates can apply for MBA Export Management admission 2021 and check the details of the MBA import export management syllabus, subjects, fees, eligibility, colleges, etc.
Top Universities are providing MBA Export Management. You can check the name of the Universities and colleges list below.
- SCDL Pune – Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Hyderabad
- NSOU – Netaji Subhas Open University
- IIBMS – Indian Institute of Business Management and Studies
- School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Export Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grant Commission)|
MBA Export Management Distance Education Import exports are some areas that are of great importance to contribute to the country’s economy. The large business operations of import as well as exports are very critical and need perfect time management too. Besides this, exports are much more complicated to handle since they have a lot of operations that bind them together and make the process get ahead.
This is why specialization through the Online master’s degree program of business administration in export management has evolved so that all such needs can be managed effectively and in the best way possible through the advanced skills and methods learned in this postgraduate program. MBA in Export management, one is taught many ways and forms of management of the business matters about export management. Under this course, one is taught about the various ways and methods of managing the export business to reach maximum profit.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates who have their BBA Export Management degree from the any recognized university in India can apply for entries if they got 52% marks in qualifying exams.
- Candidates can pursue a doctorate-level program after ending of this degree.
- All those candidates who wish to take online admission in the MBA export management program should at least have a bachelor’s degree in specific detailed studies in an area for at least two years. Students must have 50% marks for the general category students and 45% for the reserved category students.
The degree can be of any majors, but those with MBA Export Management Distance Education are greatly preferred since they have the basic background knowledge of the same. Hence an admission to the MBA export management program can be taken in the different teaching methods offered for it.
- Candidates can complete the degree of MBA in Export Management within 1 or 2 years, which is divided into 2 or 4 Semesters.
MBA Export Management Distance Education Suitability:
Many people can obtain a master’s degree in business administration. Still, it is also essential that people know how it is suited for the postgraduate program of MBA with majors in export management. The people who are ideally suited for the MBA Export management program are given to have the following things in them
- People who have a fair background in the central business subjects of business administration.
- People who have an interest in the exports area.
- People who like working in the operations department for longer hours.
- People who want to have their own export operations for their business.
- People who have many natural management skills to control the different processes.
- People who can manage the various technical procedures and modules all along the same way.
Types of Methods Offered:
The MBA export management program is offered through different methods available so that students and professionals having their own business can join the program and benefit from it greatly. The postgraduate program is offered in various ways
- On-campus MBA export management program
- Off-campus MBA export management program
These MBA export management programs are further divided into two sub-branches of their own: a part-time MBA export management program and a full-time MBA export management program for the on-campus postgraduate degree. In contrast, the MBA off-campus export management program has distance education MBA export education and online education MBA export management program.
Export management is a system of management that is mandatory to coordinate and integrate all those intricate in the export business. The main objectives of export management
- Secure export orders.
- To ensure timely shipment of goods as per prescribed quality norms and other specifications, including terms and conditions, agreed to between the export and the importer.
Starting as a trainee, one can start with a salary of Rs.8000 – Rs.12000. One can command a higher salary as understanding increases. Generally, MNCs and private companies pay higher.
Where To do “MBA in Export-Import Management” in Low cost And effective knowledge?
As per your question, there are lots of institutions in India that provides knowledge for an MBA in Export-Import Management at the low and perfect cost
MBA Export Management Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Category||1st Installment||2nd Installment|
|General||Rs. 17,000/||Rs. 9,000/|
|OBC||Rs 14,000/||Rs. 8,000/|
|International||USD 1100 or Rs. 73,700/||USD 600 or Rs. 40,200 /|
|SAARC||USD 600 or Rs. 40,200/||USD 300 or Rs. 20,100/|
MBA Export Management Distance Education Syllabus:
|I Semester:||II Semester:|
|Understanding Textiles||Apparel Merchandising|
|Apparel Construction TechniquesFabrication Techniques (Practical)||Business Environment|
|Principles of Management||Pattern Development (Practical)|
|International Marketing||Fabrication Techniques (Practical)|
|Fundamentals of Apparel Making (Practical)||Internship (Report)|
|Surface Embellishments( Practical)||Apparel Production Technology|
|Seminar||Foreign Trade & Documentation|
MBA Export Management Employment Areas
- Logistics Department
- Manufacturing Companies
- Agriculture Sector
- Shipping and Packaging
- Banking Transactions
- Import Procedures, Documents, and Custom
- Economic Departments
- FMCG Companies
- Academic Institutions
- Export/Import Companies
- Export Documentation and Government Policy
- Insurance and Inspection in Foreign Trade
- Risk Management in Import Export Business
- Export Marketing
- International Marketing
- Export Finance
MBA Export Management Job Types
- Flex Reporting Analyst
- Shipping Export Logistics Planner
- Export-Import Administrator
- Assistant Manager Custom
- Logistics Analyst
- Export Manager
- Executive Logistics (more)
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. All those candidates who wish to take online admission in the MBA export management program should at least have a bachelor’s degree in specific detailed studies in an area that is at least for two years.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me a response then what I do?
Ans. If the counselor is unable to take your call then students can. The student gets a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees for it?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.