BCom Distance Education Admission 2023: Universities start taking applications for the January 2023 session of the BCom program that you can do from home. A Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate degree that takes three years. This course covers accounting, financial systems, taxes, and business management. Students who have finished their intermediate schooling and want to pursue a graduation degree via distance learning can enroll in this program.
- The deadline to apply for BAOU’s BCom distance education programme is March 31, 2023. Click Here
- The deadline to submit an application for BCom distance education admission at Pondecherry University is March 31, 2023. Click Here
- The last date to apply for BCom correspondence admission 2023 at Central University of North Bengal is March 15, 2023. Click Here
- The deadline for submission of the online application form for IGNOU BCom distance education admission has been extended till March 27, 2023. Click Here
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Commerce
- Eligibility: 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- Duration: 3 years
- Fee: Approx fee ranges from INR 4,000 to INR 90,000 Per Annum.
- Top University: Punjab University, KSOU, DU SOL, etc.
The fact that students can take this course at home makes it one of the most popular courses in India and it is a great convenience for students. Taking distance learning courses for a BCom program allows students to study while working on their other professional responsibilities.
For the candidates seeking to enroll in the B.Com distance education program, diploma programs, vocational programs, and certificate programs based on skills are available. A degree in business can lead to a career as an accountant for a large company or as a business advisor for a small company for people who have a degree in business.
BCom Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx.||INR 4,000 to INR 90,000 Per Annum|
|Job Role||Operations Manager, Accountant, Account Executive, Finance Manager, etc|
Is Distance B.Com worth it?
Yes, a B.Com or Bachelor of Commerce via distance mode is worth it as it provides complete knowledge of commerce and accounting, creating a vast Jon profile for candidates.
- Skills: The individuals who hold a distance B.Com degree are rich in related skills are financial analysis, knowledge about taxation, complete knowledge of MS Excel, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Time Flexibility: Students enrolled in a distance B.Com course get the opportunity to make their study arranged as per their choice, which in turn will save a lot of time for these candidates.
- Fee and Cost: An individual who faces financial problems and cannot afford regular B.Com can study the distance B.Com course with an affordable fee of INR 4,000 to INR 9,000.
- Earn While You Learn: Based on the time flexibility of distance B.Com course, the learners are flexible to do a job in relevant or other sectors for financial support; this will also provide the experience.
Why Study BCom Distance Education?
The B.Com distance learning program is one of the most popular programs that has been proven to be very successful in developing individuals for a variety of future career opportunities. A BCom DDE program is one of the nation’s most popular degrees in the field of commerce due to the rapid expansion of the industry over the years. The following points are essential for students who are considering a BCom degree through distance education.
- BCom distance education curriculum covers important topics like financial accounting, economics, auditing, business laws, and much more.
- The course is guided by concepts generated with the help of upgraded study materials.
- The same value of degree compares to the regular mode.
- The syllabus of the regular degree program and distance education are almost similar to one another means there is not much difference.
- BCom program admission and education process both can be done hassle-free in the comfort of home.
- The fee for the BCom distance education program is reasonable, therefore it attracts financially low-profile candidates too.
- BCom distance education program does not disturb the working professionals’ routine. However, it assists in opening up even more viable options for the future career.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
BCom Distance Education Admission 2023
BCom distance education admission started for the 2023 session in India’s many central, state, deemed, and private institutions. Online or offline registration is available for the 3-year BCOM degree course. Distance courses of BCom are offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Aligarh Muslim University, Bharathidasan University, and Calicut University, among others.
There are a lot of subjects taught in a bachelor of commerce program, such as business economics, corporate accounting, business laws, commercial laws, financial accounting, etc. Depending on the performance of the students in their 12th standard, they will be able to get admission to the BCOM program. An entrance examination will not be required for applicants seeking a BCom degree. Between 12k and 33k is the average cost of a distance learning program for a BCom.
Many students from all around the world have had access to learning opportunities thanks to distance education over the years. The B.com distance education program is popular among students since its branches span practically every field and sphere of business. Numerous students have improved their futures thanks to the top distance learning institutions.
BCom Distance Education Eligibility
- The students should pass the 12th from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
- Candidates can opt for many degrees like M.com and PGDM after completing this degree from any certified university in India.
How to find the best university for BCom distance education?
For those who are interested in pursuing a BCom diploma through distance education, there are a few things they have to keep in mind so they can narrow down the top universities from which to acquire the purported knowledge in the commerce stream that is purported. Students who wish to enroll in a Bachelor of Commerce program by distance learning can find guidance in the following sections to help them choose the right university.
- Find out the authenticity of the University by verifying the recognition, and accreditation from UGC, NAAC, etc.
- Google and social medial reviews must be taken into account.
- Don’t forget to read and take advice from university graduates.
- The university’s or its center’s location is important because students who study remotely may need to physically visit the institution at some point.
- Please read about the BCom program background, and status of study contents as well as their availability.
Top University for BCom Distance Education
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- School of Open Learning, Delhi University
- Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education
- Punjab University
- Madurai Kamaraj University
- Karnataka State Open University
NMIMS B.Com Distance Education
- B.Com course is one of the strong foundations in the field of commerce, it is an undergraduate degree offered in Distance learning mode. The course duration is of 3 years and it provides comprehensive learning of the subject area which involves Finance, Management, and Law.
- Students who want to take admitted to the B.Com Distance Education course must have finished class 10+2 from a recognized board. Before applying for the course, students must first register on its official website and fill out an application form.
Bcom Distance Education in Delhi university (SOL)
- As part of the online admission process, you will need to provide a scanned copy of all the essential documents listed below, as applicable. Visit the SOL website to register for Online Admission. Please log in to the SOL website (sol.du.ac.in) for online admission.
- Students aspiring to take admitted to B.Com distance education must first satisfy the eligibility criteria of the DU SOL, Students should have at least a minimum of 55% marks in their 10+2. The course details page/personal details page should be filled out with all the relevant information, and all the necessary documents should be uploaded.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance BCom Admission
- Acharya Nagarjuna University B.Com is a 3-year degree program. The state university opens admission to the B.COM degree in January, and July. Applicants can get B.Com admission by submitting the application form, and documents along with the application/first-semester fee.
- The 3-year distance degree program fee is INR 12500. University approves admission to the BCOM degree program on the merit of academic marks. Apart from a general degree in the commerce stream, students have a specialized program in B.Com Computer Applications. The confirmation of admission shall be shared on the registered email of the applicants.
Bharathidasan University Distance BCom Admission
- Bharathidasan University B.Com programs have specializations like B.Com General and B.Com Hons Bank Management. Applicants can apply online to the 6-semester program of the B.Com by using the online mode.
- The online mode of Bharathidasan University will ask for an active mobile number, and email id along with academic, and personal scanned documents. Candidates shall get a confirmation of admission to Bharathidasan B.Com-driven programs via registered mail.
- The minimum qualification required to get admission is 12th with 50 percent marks. The state university allows candidates to use offline mode to register for admission. The application form of Bharathidasan shall be acquired free of cost from the university portal/center.
Venkateshwara Open University Distance B.Com Admission
- VOU offers a BCOM full-time three-year degree program in the ODL mode. Admission to the BCom ODL VOU will be based on the student’s performance in the previous exams. VOU will update the merit list of the selected individuals after verifying the submitted mark sheets. The total program fee of the BCOM ODL program is INR 30,000.
Uttrakhand Open University BCom Distance Education Admission
- UOU starts academic calendar admission for the BCOM degree program at the beginning of September. Forms will open until the second week of September. The BCom Distance Education of the UOU is divided into three years/semesters. Individuals can complete the UOU BCOM UG degree by depositing the complete fee of INR 10,000.
IGNOU B.Com Admission
- Indira Gandhi National Open University offers a 3-Year BCom Distance education degree program for INR 11,400/. Candidates who qualified for their 12th board examination with 50% marks are eligible to apply for the program.
- The university offers BCom distance education admission 2 times a year for the January session and July sessions. The university approved the admission of a candidate in the BCom distance education program on a direct basis.
- When a candidate fills out the application form for the university he/she needs a phone number and email id with required documents like academic certificates, an Adhaar card, a passport-size photograph, etc. So, the university can send you the confirmation of registration.
BCom Distance Education Madras University
Admission for the January 2023 academic session has been going on at Madras University under open and distance learning mode, and the university will accept application forms for the BCom distance education course until the deadline of 31 March 2023. Individuals can apply for admission to the BCom course by visiting the official website of the university. Madras University offered Bachelor of Commerce course at the fee range of INR 15,395 per annum.
Professional Advantages of BCom Distance Education
The BCom degree is passed, and students do not have to wait for long to dive into a professional career. The bachelor’s degree passed students in the BCom have been developed enough to take care of the work responsibilities thrown at them. They can help organizations grow with the skills and tactics taught to them during academics.
By working on behalf of the BCom distance degree, the students create an absolute opportunity to get a handsome salary. Here an individual shall go for the LPA up to INR 15-20 within 5-10 years of experience. However, there is no real foundation for an experienced professional.
Candidates who have recently passed out of BCom Distance Education colleges can offer designations that have already been quite attractive in the job profiles of candidates who are recently passed out. There are many job profiles available for candidates who have passed the exam, such as accountant, consultant, Auditor, Internships, and more.
Career After BCom Distance Education
After finishing a B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce), you can apply to any organization for the post of accountant. Every company requires an accountant to keep track of the profit and loss of their company. Jobs for B.Com distance education graduates exist in India as well as abroad.
The Bcom in distance education is a three-year course and gives a plethora of information about general business, finance, and accounting. Any degree holder of Bcom has the following scope as a working professional:
- Business operational manager
- Budget analyst
- Certified public accountant
- Chief financial officer
- Investment banker
- Business consultants
- Chartered management accountant
Job Types after BCom Distance Education
Here are some Top Job profiles given below candidates must check out:
- Budget Analyst
- Chief Financial Officer
- Cost Estimator
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Certified Public Accountant
- Stock Broker
- Chartered Management Accountant
BCom Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Charge||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||10000 – 15000*/Y||25000 – 30000/Y*|
|Total Fees||17000- 23000/y*||–|
BCom Distance Education Syllabus
|IMTSCOM-101||Digital Electronics & Microprocessors|
|IMTSCOM-102||Electromagnetic Theory & Modern Optics|
|IMTSCOM-103||Mathematical Physics and Numerical Methods|
|IMTSCOM-104||Molecular Physics & Spectroscopy|
|IMTSCOM-105||Practical & Project Work|
|IMTSCOM-106||Internship & Training|
|COM-201||Accountancy – II|
|COM-203||Elements of Costing|
|COM-204||Elements of Statistics|
|COM-206||Internship & Training|
|COM-303||Elements of Auditing|
|COM-304||Modern Banking Theory, Law Practice|
|COM-305||Money, Banking & Financial Institutions|
|COM-306||Internship & Training|
BCom Distance Education Duration
BCom ODL Duration to the various UGC-approved institutions and universities of India is mentioned below.
- Aspirants can at least take three years to complete the BCOM ODL degree program.
- The full-time BCOM degree program of ODL can be completed within a six-year duration.
- The program will be taught for several semesters. Here learners will be required to study for six semesters to complete the BCOM ODL degree program.
BCom Distance Education Fee
BCom Distance Education Fees for various distance degree providers vary. The students can look below to get the exact fee details for the specific universities and institutions engaged in proposing the BCOM degree programs, such as:
- The yearly fee of the SOL DU BCOM three-year degree program is INR 4,040.
- The full-time IGNOU BCOM ODL three-year degree program fee is INR 10,500. One can yearly deposit INR 3,500.
- The complete fee for the BCOM ODL degree course at the Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) is INR 22,250.
- Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) first and second-semester fee is INR 6800. The last semester’s fee is INR 3200.
- Venkateshwara Open University (VOU) BCOM three-year degree total tuition fee is INR 30,000.
- The BCOM general degree fee for the first year of Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) is INR 3,500.
- The first-year fee for the TNOU BCOM Computer Applications program is INR 4,400.
BCom Distance Education Documents Required
Aspirants can apply to the BCOM Distance Education three-year degree program by submitting the following documents at the university-authorized center such as:
- Applicant’s recent photo with a date
- Marksheets Copies 10th and 12th
- Birth Certificate
- Identity cards such as Pan Card/Voter Id
- Address Proof, e.g., Aadhar Card
- Income certificate (If applicable)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- BPL Certificate (If applicable)
Note: Mentioned documents are either uploaded or submitted at the concerned university portal/center.
FAQs Regarding BCom Distance Education?
Ques 1. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can take online admission by filling out an online form and also talking to our experts. and also can mail all documents to mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques 2. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay fees by the online process, ( Pay Pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, Any Visa card )
Ques 3. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes the Courses that Are approved by UGC / DEB are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.
Ques 4. Can B.Com be done by distance education?
Ans. Distance Programs for 3-6 Years long. B.Com or Bachelor of Commerce is provided by the colleges, that provide normal degrees such as Jaipur National University, IGNOU, DU SOL, and a lot of other colleges. The average fee of the course is INR 4500 to 10,1000.
Ques 5. Can I get a job after B.Com distance education?
Ans. You have a lot of job opportunities after getting a degree in BCom through distance education. You are able to apply for various job areas like Operations Management, Account Management, Finance Management, etc.
Ques 6. Is B.Com good for the future?
Ans. A candidate can able to apply for the public and private sector after getting a B.Com distance education degree. Candidates can apply for Bank Jobs, UPSC, Accounts Managers, and a lot of other fields and posts. This course also prepares the candidate for CA and CS.
Be the first to leave a review.