B.Com Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The Bachelor of Commerce Distance Education degree is modified to produce a student with an extensive range of managerial skills. At a similar time, it builds competency during an explicit part of business studies. Most universities thus, arrange the degree specified additionally to their major. Students are exposed to general business principles, taking courses in business management, economics, statistics, finance, marketing, human resources, accounting info systems. The candidates can apply for this course B.Com Distance Education.
It is a UG level degree program it means that it is offered to the candidate right after completing matric level of learning. This degree is a commerce course, and it provides learning in the stream of commerce.
A Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is an undergraduate degree in commerce (or business) and linked subjects, usually awarded in Canada, Australia, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, and other Commonwealth countries; however, the degree is no longer offered in the United Kingdom. (More)
- BCom or Bachelor of Commerce is a 3-years degree course and is divided into 6-Semesters. Most Popular Universities and Colleges are offering BCom Distance Education. Some most common names like Delhi University, IGNOU and Jaipur National University, and many more.
- BCom correspondence is one of the most common course in India. The Interested candidates also apply to this course.
- The candidates can apply for b.com distance education admission 2021 and check information b.com course fees, eligibility, syllabus, colleges, and many more.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
B.Com Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx.||INR 17000- 23000/Y|
The courses offered are mainly designed to help the students earn in-depth knowledge about finance and accounting. Moreover, students also get a chance to learn more about tax, banking, statistics, commerce, and other segments of this field of study.
B.Com Distance Education Eligibility:
- The students should pass the 12th from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
- Candidates containing a legal & certified degree of 10+2 level are eligible for entries in this course if they have achieved a specific number of marks in board exams.
- Candidates can opt for many degrees like M.COM and PGDM after completing this degree from the any certified university of India.
B.Com Distance Education Duration:
- The time duration of this course is three years. It is divided into six semesters.
B.Com Course Fees:
- Fees and Approximate it depends on the university to university can be changed as per university Guideline.
- 10th, 12th with Maths, I’d Address Proof, Photo.
B.Com Distance Education Career
B.Com Distance Education Job Types
After finishing B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce), you can apply to any organization for the post of accountant. Every company requires the accountant to keep track of the profit and loss of their company. Jobs for B.Com graduates exist in India as well as abroad.
B.Com Distance Education Fees-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Charge||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||10000 – 15000*/Y||25000 – 30000/Y*|
|Total Fees||17000- 23000/y*||–|
B.Com Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSCOM-101||Digital Electronics & Microprocessors||COM-201||Accountancy – II|
|IMTSCOM-102||Electromagnetic Theory & Modern Optics||COM-202||Company Law|
|IMTSCOM-103||Mathematical Physics and Numerical Methods||COM-203||Elements of Costing|
|IMTSCOM-104||Molecular Physics & Spectroscopy||COM-204||Elements of Statistics|
|IMTSCOM-105||Practical & Project Work||COM-205||Mercantile Law|
|IMTSCOM-106||Internship & Training||COM-206||Internship & Training|
|COM-303||Elements of Auditing|
|COM-304||Modern Banking Theory, Law Practice|
|COM-305||Money, Banking & Financial Institutions|
|COM-306||Internship & Training|
B.Com Distance Education Employment Areas
These options which are given in upward are the best course for commerce students. B.Com is an undergraduate degree. This course will provide you with how to control the finance and make flexible their company according to the need of markets. After getting the certificate of B.com courses, you will be able to enter the financial world.
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can take online admission by filling an online form and also talk to our experts. and also can mail all documents to mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay fees by the online process, ( Pay Pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, Any Visa card )
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes the Courses that Are approved by UGC / DEB are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.