BCom Distance Education Admission 2023: Bachelor of Commerce in distance learning mode is an undergraduate degree to enhance knowledge in the Commerce field with the flexibility of learning. The course covers the deep study of accounting, financial systems, taxes, and business management subjects for the duration of 3 years. One can apply for admission to the distance BCom program after completion of Higher Secondary (10+2) education with 45-50% marks aggregate.
Admission for the new academic session is going on at numerous universities such as IGNOU, DU SOL, MKU, Kurukshetra University, Calicut University, and so on for the BCom distance education program. Candidates seeking admission can choose the University of their choice and can apply before the admission deadline. Application forms can be easily found on their chosen University’s official website.
BCom Distance Education Admission 2023-24: Latest Updates:
Interested candidates must submit an online/offline application form for correspondence BCom course admission before the last date. Following are some popular universities and their last date to apply for BCom distance admission 2023 for the July session:
- Mumbai University (Last Date: 31 July 2023)
- Madurai Kamraj University (Last Date: 31 August 2023)
- IGNOU (Last Date: 31 August 2023)
- DU SOL (Last Date: 30 September 2023)
- Kurukshetra University (Last Date: 30 September 2023)
- Calicut University (Last Date: 16 September 2023)
- JMI Distance Education (Last Date: 31 August 2023)
Note: Candidates can visit the university section to get detailed information about a particular university admission process, course availability, application form, course fee, and more details.
Online applications are invited by several UGC and DEB-accredited universities for the B.Com distance education course for the July 2023 session. One can pursue this bachelor’s degree to enhance the deep understanding of the commerce field in Indian universities by paying an average course fee between INR 4,000 to INR 90,000 Per Annum.
The fact that students can take distance BCom courses at home makes it one of the most popular courses in India and it is a great convenience for students. Taking distance learning courses for a BCom program allows students to study while working on their other professional responsibilities.
BCom Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx.||INR 4,000 to INR 90,000 Per Annum|
|Job Role||Operations Manager, Accountant, Account Executive, Finance Manager, etc|
Is Distance BCom worth it?
Yes, a B.Com or Bachelor of Commerce via distance mode is worth it as it provides complete knowledge of commerce and accounting, creating a vast Jon profile for candidates.
- Skills: The individuals who hold a distance B.Com degree are rich in related skills such as financial analysis, knowledge about taxation, complete knowledge of MS Excel, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Time Flexibility: Students enrolled in a distance B.Com course get the opportunity to make their study arranged as per their choice, which in turn will save a lot of time for these candidates.
- Fee and Cost: An individual who faces financial problems and cannot afford regular B.Com can study the distance B.Com course with an affordable fee of INR 4,000 to INR 90,000.
- Earn While You Learn: Based on the time flexibility of distance B.Com course, the learners are flexible to do a job in relevant or other sectors for financial support; this will also provide the experience.
Why Study BCom Distance Education?
The B.Com distance learning program is one of the most popular programs that has been proven to be very successful in developing individuals for a variety of future career opportunities. A BCom DDE program is one of the nation’s most popular degrees in the field of commerce due to the rapid expansion of the industry over the years. The following points are essential for students who are considering a BCom degree through distance education.
- BCom distance education curriculum covers important topics like financial accounting, economics, auditing, business laws, and much more.
- The course is guided by concepts generated with the help of upgraded study materials.
- The same value of degree compared to the regular mode.
- The syllabus of the regular degree program and distance education are almost similar to one another means there is not much difference.
- Distance BCom course admission and education process both can be done hassle-free in the comfort of home.
- The fee for the BCom distance education program is reasonable, therefore it attracts financially low-profile candidates too.
- BCom distance education program does not disturb the working professionals’ routine. However, it assists in opening up even more viable options for the future career.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
BCom Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to the BCom distance education course has been started for the academic year 2023-24 session at IGNOU, Central University of North Bengal, etc. Online or offline registration is available for the BCom Distance course at various universities. Distance courses of BCom are offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Aligarh Muslim University, Bharathidasan University, and Calicut University, among others.
There are a lot of subjects taught in a bachelor of commerce program, such as business economics, corporate accounting, business laws, commercial laws, financial accounting, etc. Depending on the performance of the students in their 12th standard, they will be able to get admission to the BCom program. An entrance examination will not be required for applicants seeking a BCom degree. Between INR 4,000 to 90,000 is the average cost of a distance learning program for a BCom.
BCom Distance Education Eligibility
- The students should pass the 12th from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
- Candidates can opt for many degrees like M.com and PGDM after completing this degree from any certified university in India.
How to find the best university for BCom distance education?
For those who are interested in pursuing a distance BCom course through distance education, there are a few things they have to keep in mind so they can narrow down the top universities from which to acquire the purported knowledge in the commerce stream that is purported. Students who wish to enroll in a Bachelor of Commerce program by distance learning can find guidance in the following sections to help them choose the right university.
- Find out the authenticity of the University by verifying the recognition, and accreditation from UGC, NAAC, etc.
- Google and social media reviews must be taken into account.
- Don’t forget to read and take advice from university graduates.
- The university’s or its center’s location is important because students who study remotely may need to physically visit the institution at some point.
- Please read about the BCom program background and status of study contents as well as their availability.
Top University for BCom Distance Education
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- School of Open Learning, Delhi University
- Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education
- Punjab University
- Madurai Kamaraj University
- Karnataka State Open University
NMIMS B.Com Distance Education
- B.Com course is one of the strong foundations in the field of commerce, it is an undergraduate degree offered in Distance learning mode. The course duration is 3 years and it provides comprehensive learning of the subject area which involves Finance, Management, and Law.
- Students who want to take admitted to the B.Com Distance Education course must have finished class 10+2 from a recognized board. Before applying for the course, students must first register on its official website and fill out an application form.
BCom Distance Education in Delhi University (SOL)
- Admission process of DU SOL is going on for distance BCom programs for the session 2023-24. The last date to submit the application form is 30 September 2023.
- As part of the online admission process, you will need to provide a scanned copy of all the essential documents listed below, as applicable. Visit the SOL website to register for Online Admission. Please log in to the SOL website (sol.du.ac.in) for online admission.
- Students aspiring to take admitted to B.Com distance education must first satisfy the eligibility criteria of the DU SOL, Students should have at least a minimum of 55% marks in their 10+2. The course details page/personal details page should be filled out with all the relevant information, and all the necessary documents should be uploaded.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance BCom Admission
- Acharya Nagarjuna University B.Com is a 3-year degree program. The state university opens admission to the B.COM degree in January, and July. Applicants can get B.Com admission by submitting the application form, and documents along with the application/first-semester fee.
- The 3-year distance degree program fee is INR 12500. University approves admission to the BCOM degree program on the merit of academic marks. Apart from a general degree in the commerce stream, students have a specialized program in B.Com Computer Applications. The confirmation of admission shall be shared on the registered email of the applicants.
Bharathidasan University Distance BCom Admission
- Bharathidasan University B.Com programs have specializations like B.Com General and B.Com Hons Bank Management. Applicants can apply online to the 6-semester program of the B.Com by using the online mode.
- The online mode of Bharathidasan University will ask for an active mobile number, and email ID along with academic, and personal scanned documents. Candidates shall get a confirmation of admission to Bharathidasan B.Com-driven programs via registered mail.
- The minimum qualification required to get admission is 12th with 50 percent marks. The state university allows candidates to use offline mode to register for admission. The application form of Bharathidasan shall be acquired free of cost from the university portal/center.
Venkateshwara Open University Distance B.Com Admission
- VOU offers a BCOM full-time three-year degree program in the ODL mode. Admission to the BCom ODL VOU will be based on the student’s performance in the previous exams. VOU will update the merit list of the selected individuals after verifying the submitted mark sheets. The total program fee of the BCOM ODL program is INR 30,000.
Uttrakhand Open University BCom Distance Education Admission
- UOU starts academic calendar admission for the BCOM degree program at the beginning of September. Forms will open until the second week of September. The BCom Distance Education of the UOU is divided into three years/semesters. Individuals can complete the UOU BCOM UG degree by depositing the complete fee of INR 10,000.
IGNOU B.Com Admission
The admission portal of IGNOU has opened for admission into BCom program for the July 2023 session. The last date for submission of application form is 31 August 2023. Indira Gandhi National Open University is the largest and most popular university in India. It provides a large number of UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, PG Diploma, and some other courses including BCom distance education. Following are some key points for the students who want to take admitted to the BCom program at this university:
- Indira Gandhi National Open University offers a 3-Year BCom Distance education degree program at the fee range of INR 11,400/. Candidates who qualified for their 12th board examination with 50% marks are eligible to apply for the program.
- The university offers BCom distance education admission 2 times a year for the January session and July sessions. The university approved the admission of a candidate in the BCom distance education program on a direct basis.
- When a candidate fills out the application form for the university he/she needs a phone number and email ID with required documents like academic certificates, an Adhaar card, a passport-size photograph, etc. So, the university can send you the confirmation of registration.
BCom Distance Education Madras University
Admission for the July 2023 academic session will be started soon at Madras University under open and distance learning mode. Individuals can apply for admission to the BCom course by visiting the official website of the university. Madras University offers a Bachelor of Commerce course at the fee range of INR 15,395 per annum.
BCom Distance Education Calicut University
The admission portal of Calicut University opens for both January & July sessions. Interested candidates who have passed 12 with commerce or Science or equivalent can apply for admission to BCom distance education admission at Calicut University.
BCom Distance Education Kerala University
Kerala University is one of the popular distance education universities that offers BCom distance education courses in the specializations of Finance, cooperation, and Computer Application. Similar to other universities candidates who passed 12th with at least 45% marks are eligible to pursue this program through Kerala University. The fee charged by this university for correspondence BCom courses ranges between INR 13,345 to INR 18,175.
Professional Advantages of BCom Distance Education
The BCom degree is passed, and students do not have to wait for long to dive into a professional career. The bachelor’s degree passed students in the BCom have been developed enough to take care of the work responsibilities thrown at them. They can help organizations grow with the skills and tactics taught to them during academics.
By working on behalf of the BCom distance degree, the students create an absolute opportunity to get a handsome salary. Here an individual shall go for the LPA up to INR 15-20 within 5-10 years of experience. However, there is no real foundation for an experienced professional.
Candidates who have recently passed out of BCom Distance Education colleges can offer designations that have already been quite attractive in the job profiles of candidates who have recently passed out. There are many job profiles available for candidates who have passed the exam, such as accountants, consultants, Auditors, Internships, and more.
Career After BCom Distance Education
After finishing a B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce), you can apply to any organization for the post of accountant. Every company requires an accountant to keep track of the profit and loss of their company. Jobs for B.Com distance education graduates exist in India as well as abroad.
There are many benefits to studying the Bcom via distance education. It is a three-year course that provides a variety of information about business, finance, and accounting in general. A degree holder with a degree in Bcom has the following scope as a working professional as a result of their degree:
- Business operational manager
- Budget analyst
- Certified public accountant
- Chief financial officer
- Investment banker
- Business consultants
- Chartered management accountant
Job Types after BCom Distance Education
Here are some Top Job profiles given below candidates must check out:
- Budget Analyst
- Chief Financial Officer
- Cost Estimator
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Certified Public Accountant
- Stock Broker
- Chartered Management Accountant
BCom Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Charge||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||10000 – 15000*/Y||25000 – 30000/Y*|
|Total Fees||17000- 23000/y*||–|
BCom Distance Education Syllabus
|IMTSCOM-101||Digital Electronics & Microprocessors|
|IMTSCOM-102||Electromagnetic Theory & Modern Optics|
|IMTSCOM-103||Mathematical Physics and Numerical Methods|
|IMTSCOM-104||Molecular Physics & Spectroscopy|
|IMTSCOM-105||Practical & Project Work|
|IMTSCOM-106||Internship & Training|
|COM-201||Accountancy – II|
|COM-203||Elements of Costing|
|COM-204||Elements of Statistics|
|COM-206||Internship & Training|
|COM-303||Elements of Auditing|
|COM-304||Modern Banking Theory, Law Practice|
|COM-305||Money, Banking & Financial Institutions|
|COM-306||Internship & Training|
BCom Distance Education Duration
BCom ODL Duration to the various UGC-approved institutions and universities of India is mentioned below.
- Aspirants can at least take three years to complete the BCOM ODL degree program.
- The full-time BCOM degree program of ODL can be completed within a six-year duration.
- The program will be taught for several semesters. Here learners will be required to study for six semesters to complete the BCOM ODL degree program.
BCom Distance Education Fee
BCom Distance Education Fees for various distance degree providers vary. The students can look below to get the exact fee details for the specific universities and institutions engaged in proposing the BCOM degree programs, such as:
- The yearly fee of the SOL DU BCOM three-year degree program is INR 4,040.
- The full-time IGNOU BCOM ODL three-year degree program fee is INR 10,500. One can yearly deposit INR 3,500.
- The complete fee for the BCOM ODL degree course at the Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) is INR 22,250.
- Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) first and second-semester fee is INR 6800. The last semester’s fee is INR 3200.
- Venkateshwara Open University (VOU) BCOM three-year degree total tuition fee is INR 30,000.
- The BCOM general degree fee for the first year of Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) is INR 3,500.
- The first-year fee for the TNOU BCOM Computer Applications program is INR 4,400.
BCom Distance Education Documents Required
Aspirants can apply to the BCOM Distance Education three-year degree program by submitting the following documents at the university-authorized center such as:
- Applicant’s recent photo with a date
- Marksheets Copies 10th and 12th
- Birth Certificate
- Identity cards such as PAN card/Voter ID
- Address Proof, e.g., Aadhar Card
- Income certificate (If applicable)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- BPL Certificate (If applicable)
Note: The mentioned documents are either uploaded or submitted at the concerned university portal/center.
BCom Distance Education Colleges in Delhi
Several popular universities located in Delhi offer BCom distance education in Delhi courses such as:
- IGNOU- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- DU SOL- Delhi University School of Open Learning
- Jamia Hamdard University
- Jamia Milia Islamia
FAQs Regarding BCom Distance Education?
Ques 1. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can take online admission by filling out an online form and also talking to our experts. and also can mail all documents to mail ID and can pay fees by online process.
Ques 2. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay fees by the online process, ( Pay Pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, Any Visa card )
Ques 3. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes the Courses that Are approved by UGC / DEB are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.
Ques 4. Can B.Com be done by distance education?
Ans. Distance Programs for 3-6 Years long. B.Com or Bachelor of Commerce is provided by the colleges, that provide normal degrees such as Jaipur National University, IGNOU, DU SOL, and a lot of other colleges. The average fee of the course is INR 4500 to 10,1000.
Ques 5. Can I get a job after B.Com distance education?
Ans. After you get your degree in BCom through distance education, you will have a wide range of job opportunities available to you. A wide range of job areas can be applied for. These include Operations Management, Account Management, and Finance Management, just to name a few.
Ques 6. Is B.Com good for the future?
Ans. A candidate can able to apply for the public and private sector after getting a B.Com distance education degree. Candidates can apply for Bank Jobs, UPSC, Accounts Managers, and a lot of other fields and posts. This course also prepares the candidate for CA and CS.
Be the first to leave a review.