MBA Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Public Relations used to be thought of as something very ordinary just a couple of years back, but this is not the case anymore as the world has realized that dealing with the public with effective strategies and better approaches is extremely important to get good business and success. This is why an MBA in Public Relations and other master’s programs like MBA in Public Administration have also been offered. Masters in Public Relations programs are designed for students who intend on pursuing a career in the broad field of public relations and communications. Master’s degree programs in public relations teach students to meet client needs through effective communications, media relations, and marketing campaigns.
It is a PG-level degree offered by many prominent universities of India to Candidates at larger scales. Candidates are provided entries after completing the UG level of learning in the relevant field from a certified university.
The MBA Public Relations is a two years postgraduate degree course. It is divided into four semesters. The candidates must have a graduation (BBA) degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
The candidates can check the MBA Public Relations subjects like Quantitative techniques and Business Statistics, Principles and Practices of Management, Financial and Cost Accounting, and many more.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
MBA Public Relations Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
MBA Public Relations Distance Education These postgraduate programs help one deal with the public very efficiently while teaching them international relations alongside and apart. The MBA Public Relations Distance Education is a two-year degree program offered in different modules for both professionals and students who have recently gained interest in this field. It also provides dedicated advanced subjects of communication, public handling, public maintenance, speaking variations, grooming, and other areas of image building and image management.
MBA Public Relations Distance Education deals with the spread of information between an individual or an organization and the public. Public relations may contain an organization or individual gaining exposure to their audiences using topics of public interest and news items that do not need direct payment. A public relations course is designed for students to prepare them with good skills like speaking in public and understanding the listener’s psychology to enable the useful exchange of information.
MBA Public Relations Distance Education Admission
The candidates can apply for admission online MBA in public relations distance learning and check eligibility, fees, syllabus, colleges, etc.
The candidates can apply for the MBA Public Relations Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
MBA Public Relations Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates with original proof of passing annual exams of MBA in Public Relations from any known and recognized the university of India.
- If a candidate wishes to take over learning to a higher level, they can apply for entries in PGDM.
- Suppose anyone wants to seek admission in the MBA Public Relations Distance Education. In that case, they must successfully obtain a bachelor’s degree in some specific related field or simply hbachelor’s degree in business subjects that have a duration of up to two years and has project work included in it.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The candidates can check the MBA Public Relations Average Fee range INR 2,00,000 – INR 10,00,000 Per Year.
There are many teaching methods available for the master’s degree program in Public Relations. Many companies now seek to have such Public Relations handling the staff that can handle their operations well for the public. Hence this MBA Public Relations has the following options
- MBA (Public Relations) full-time two-year study
- MBA (Public Relations) part-time study (two-plus years)
- MBA (Public Relations) distance education off-campus study for professionals
- MBA (Public Relations) online education off-campus study for professionals
Since the classes in these professional programs may be offered weekly to facilitate these office-bound professionals, it might take more than two specified years for the same master’s degree program to complete.
Five Reasons MBA Public Relations Distance Education
1. Finance- Finance is the language of business, and a Master in Business will assist you to know why an organization can book a good quarter and go bankrupt the next day. Money is king, and the managerial, financial course will teach you how a cash flow statement ties the financial statement to the record.
2. Accounting- I once had a boss that would beat with two weeks left in the quarter and “Here’s $50,000 for your budget, but you’ve got to pay it before the quarter is over.” certain it’s a signal of poor planning and leadership. However, I may additionally perceive why it had been happening: accounting. Accounting is one of the foremost counter-intuitive disciplines in business. Enron, for instance, an organization whose collapse brought down one of the biggest accounting corporations in Arthur Anderson, was entirely supported accounting tricks.
3. Economics- It’s not all offer aspects, and it’s not all demand. Understanding social science permits you to know business models, which is the essence of however a business makes cash. This, after all, is one of the largest complaints business purchasers have of PR firms: they only don’t perceive our business.
4. Context- Everything we tend to neutralize PR is predicated in context – the power to piece along items of knowledge to visualize a bigger story. The terrible term “contextual marketing” has gained traction these days. However, it’s one thing that needs to be wont to PR professionals.
5. Credibility- The Master in Business program comes with a regular set of courses that square measure demand to graduate. This implies each leader or each shopper is aware of specifically what they’re obtaining after they rent you, your firm, or cause you to a suggestion of employment. Career prospects This MBA Public Relations program has many advantages provided to these graduates of the Public Relations degree program. They are given as follows
- They prepare the individual for handling daily as well as professional public affairs very easily.
- They can recover from any situation and can handle different situations very well.
- One learns to build their image and can bring about any image for anyone or any corporation.
- They can develop great corporations and bring about many different relations and ventures professionally through different utilized channels.
- They know how to represent any matter and bring it into their favor.
- They can handle media and such related matters fluently and efficiently.
- They have classy jobs and are always paid for their in-style and up-to-date affairs.
- They are always in the best ventures, events, and programs and the news as well.
MBA Specialization courses Hence this MBA in Public Relations is a very attractive postgraduate degree for those who love to be in the media industry and their work.
MBA in Public Relations Salary
After completing an MBA in Public Relations, you can earn a normal salary of 484,00 per year as a manager. A skill in Marketing Communications is associated with high pay for this job. After getting some experience, you can earn more than expected.
After completing the MBA Public Relations, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
MBA in Public Relations Employment Areas
- Brand & Marketing
- Educational Institutes
- Multinational Companies
- Tourism Industry
- Industrial Houses
- Business Consultancies
- Public Works
- Personal Business (more)
MBA in Public Relations Job Types
- Marketing Executive
- Trials Executive
- Systems Manager
- PRO/Public Relation Officer
- Account Manager
- Junior Consultant and Sr. Consultant
- Corporate Manager
- Business Development Manager
After this course, Candidates can choose the different types of jobs like Event Manager, Public relations officer, Advertising account executive, public affairs consultant, Advertising copywriter, etc.
MBA Public Relations Colleges in India
Top Colleges are offering the MBA Public Relations course. Candidates can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges given below.
- NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata
- Jagran Lakecity University
- MIT International School of Broadcasting & Journalism, MIT-ADT University
- Shanti Business School (SBS)
- University of Mumbai
MBA Public Relations Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Strategic Marketing and Brand Management|
|Quantitative techniques and Business Statistics||Financial and Cost Accounting|
|Business Communication and Personality Development||Commercial Designing|
|Principles of Marketing||Printing Technology|
|Principles of Advertising Management||Production Technology-Audio/Video & Film|
|Principles of Advertising Management||Human Resource Management|
|Computer Applications||Computer Graphics|
|Principles of Public Relations Management||Corporate Communications|
|Media Planning||Internet Marketing|
|Marketing & Advertising Research||Creative Writing|
|Creative Writing||Client Servicing & Account Planning|
|Management of Advertising Agency||Campaign Planning|
|Consumer Behaviour||Computer Animation|
|Principles of Mass Communication|
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
For More Details-
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is eligibility for this Course?
Ans. it is necessary that he or she has successfully obtained a bachelor’s degree in some specific related field or simply has a bachelor’s degree in business subjects that have a duration of up to two years at least and has project work included in it too.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.