MBA Public Relations Distance Education 2023: Getting an MBA in public relations through distance learning is a good way to learn how to deal with problems that people are having. Students must have an undergraduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks to get admission to this 2-year-long master’s degree program. MBA Public Relations Distance Education deals with the spread of information between an individual or an organization and the public.
The MBA Public Relations Distance Education program aims at enhancing the student’s knowledge and skills towards a successful and enriched career in the discipline. The students for admission in the course will be selected by the universities after comparing the scores of applicants based on their previous qualifications.
- MBA Public Relations Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Public Relations
- Fee: The master of business administration in public relations distance education fee range is between INR 46,320 and INR 86,960 per year.
- University: IGNO, Karnataka State Open University, Periyar University, and NIMS University are the top institutes for this distance degree.
- Career-wise, Public Relations Manager, Director of External Affairs, Events Executive, and Communications Specialist are just a few of the job opportunities available. In India, the starting wage for an officer of public relations is INR 3 lacs per year.
MBA Public Relations Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online or Distance|
|Admission Process||Online or Offline|
|Fees||Approx. INR 46,320-INR 86,960 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2023–24
MBA Public Relations Distance Education Admission 2023
To grab a seat in the MBA Public Relations 2 years PG degree program, the students should score at least 50% in the bachelor’s followed by management-level entrance exams. The entrance exams to get an MBA in Public Relations admission are CMAT or CAT.
MBA Public Relations 4-semester programs taught about quantitative techniques & business statistics, commercial design, campaign planning, consumer behavior, and more. A Master’s degree in MBA Public Relations shall allow a candidate to work as a trial executive, corporate manager, account manager, system manager, business development manager, etc.
MBA Public Relations Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates with original proof of passing annual exams of BBA in Public Relations from any known and recognized university in India.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum percentage mark of 50% from any recognized University/Institute in India.
- Suppose anyone wants to seek admission to the MBA Public Relations Distance Education. In that case, they must successfully obtain a bachelor’s degree in some specific related field or simply a bachelor’s degree in business subjects that have a duration of up to two years and have project work included in it.
MBA Public Relations Distance Education Duration
The time duration of the MBA Public Relations Distance Education course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
MBA Public Relations Distance Education Fees
The candidates can check the MBA Public Relations Distance Education Average Fee range of Rs 46,320 to Rs 86,960 per year.
MBA Public Relations Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Strategic Marketing and Brand Management|
|Quantitative Techniques and Business Statistics||Financial and Cost Accounting|
|Business Communication and Personality Development||Commercial Designing|
|Principles of Marketing||Printing Technology|
|Principles of Advertising Management||Production Technology-Audio/Video & Film|
|Principles of Advertising Management||Human Resource Management|
|Computer Applications||Computer Graphics|
|Principles of Public Relations Management||Corporate Communications|
|Media Planning||Internet Marketing|
|Marketing & Advertising Research||Creative Writing|
|Creative Writing||Client Servicing & Account Planning|
|Management of Advertising Agency||Campaign Planning|
|Consumer Behaviour||Computer Animation|
|Principles of Mass Communication|
Admission Process for MBA Public Relations Distance Education
There are two ways to get into MBA Public Relations courses that are offered via distance. Either by taking national or private entrance tests or directly by taking the course and getting good grades on the previous qualifying exams.
- For direct college entry, after the application form is submitted, a merit list is made based on the student’s academic grades. Students on this list are then called for the next step, which is the GD and PI rounds.
- However, the best colleges offering distance education in India need scores on tests like the CAT, MAT, CMAT, and others. Some of these universities may even require applicants to take tests to get into the university, followed by GD and PI rounds.
Documents Required for Admission to MBA Public Relations Distance Education
- Passport size photograph
- Graduation Certificate of Qualifying Examination
- Cast Certificate
- DOB Proof
- School/college leaving Certificate
- Migration and Transfer Certificates
- Address Proof
- ID proof
- Domicile Certificate
MBA Public Relations Top Colleges in India
Top Colleges are offering the MBA Public Relations course. Candidates can check the names of the top Universities and Colleges given below.
- NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata
- Jagran Lakecity University
- MIT International School of Broadcasting & Journalism, MIT-ADT University
- Shanti Business School (SBS)
- University of Mumbai
MBA Public Relations Distance Education Entrance Exams
Admission to the MBA Public Relations degree program in the distance mode will need clearance in specific entrance exams like CAT/CMAT/XAT, etc. A short description of mentioned entrance exams can be seen below.
A Computer Test or CAT is held for two hours. The general category fee for the CAT exam is INR 2,200. Reserved or special categories like SC/ST can deposit a fee of INR 1,100. A valid score in CAT will open the gates for admission to the MBA PR program.
The CMAT is typically conducted in the form of a computer-based test. Questions are being asked in a multiple-choice manner. The general category fee is INR 2000, and OBC candidates can deposit a fee of INR 1,000. The duration of the CMAT exam is three hours. All qualified or ranked candidates on the CMAT exam can apply directly for admission to the MBA Public Relations program.
Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT is an online exam conducted by the XLRI Jamshedpur. The exam duration is three hours and ten minutes. It has a total of 100 MCQ-based questions. The fee for XAT is INR 1,800. Applicants can deposit the fee of XAT online.
Study Type of MBA Public Relations Distance Education
There are many teaching methods available for the master’s degree program in Public Relations. Many companies now seek to have such Public Relations handling staff that can handle their operations well for the public. Hence, this MBA Public Relations has the following options.
- MBA (Public Relations) full-time two-year study
- MBA (Public Relations) part-time study (two-plus years)
- MBA (Public Relations) distance education off-campus study for professionals
- MBA (Public Relations) online education off-campus study for professionals
Since the classes in these professional programs may be offered weekly to facilitate these office-bound professionals, it might take more than two specified years for the same master’s degree program to complete.
Advantages of MBA Public Relations Distance Education
1. Finance- Finance is the language of business, and a Master’s in Business will assist you in knowing why an organization can book a good quarter and go bankrupt the next day. Money is king, and the managerial financial course will teach you how a cash flow statement ties the financial statement to the record.
2. Accounting- I once had a boss who would beat me with two weeks left in the quarter and “Here’s $50,000 for your budget, but you’ve got to pay it before the quarter is over.” I am certain it’s a signal of poor planning and leadership. However, I may additionally perceive why it had been happening: accounting. Accounting is one of the foremost counter-intuitive disciplines in business. Enron, for instance, an organization whose collapse brought down one of the biggest accounting corporations in Arthur Anderson, entirely supported accounting tricks.
3. Economics- It’s not all offer aspects, and it’s not all demand. Understanding social science allows you to know business models, which is the essence of how a business makes cash. This, after all, is one of the largest complaints business purchasers have of PR firms: they only don’t perceive our business.
4. Context- Everything we tend to neutralize PR is predicated on context – the power to piece along items of knowledge to visualize a bigger story. The terrible term “contextual marketing” has gained traction these days. However, it’s one thing that needs to be wont to PR professionals.
5. Credibility- The Master in Business program comes with a regular set of courses that square measure the demand to graduate. This implies each leader or shopper is aware of specifically what they’re obtaining after they rent you, your firm, or cause you to a suggestion of employment. Career prospects This MBA Public Relations program has many advantages provided to these graduates of the Public Relations degree program. They are given as follows
- They prepare the individual for handling daily as well as professional public affairs very easily.
- They can recover from any situation and can handle different situations very well.
- One learns to build one’s image and can bring about any image for anyone or any corporation.
- They can develop great corporations and professionally bring about many different relations and ventures through different utilized channels.
- They know how to represent any matter and bring it in their favor.
- They can handle media and related matters fluently and efficiently.
- They have classy jobs and are always paid for their in-style and up-to-date affairs.
- They are always in the best ventures, events, and programs and the news as well.
Employment Areas after MBA Public Relations Distance Education
- Brand & Marketing
- Educational Institutes
- Multinational Companies
- Tourism Industry
- Industrial Houses
- Business Consultancies
- Public Works
- Personal Business
Job Profile for MBA Public Relations Distance Education
After this course, Candidates can choose different types of jobs like Event Manager, Public relations officer, Advertising account executive, public affairs consultant, Advertising copywriter, etc.
- Marketing Executive
- Trials Executive
- Systems Manager
- PRO/Public Relations Officer
- Account Manager
- Junior Consultant and Sr. Consultant
- Corporate Manager
- Business Development Manager
MBA Public Relations Distance Education Salary
After completing an MBA in Public Relations, you can earn a normal salary of INR 484,00 per year as a manager. A skill in Marketing Communications is associated with high pay for this job. After getting some experience, you can earn more than expected.
After completing the MBA in Public Relations, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
FAQ Regarding MBA Public Relations Distance Education
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. it is necessary that he or she has successfully obtained a bachelor’s degree in some specific related field or simply has a bachelor’s degree in business subjects that have a duration of up to two years at least and has project work included in it too.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc likewise.
Ques. Is an MBA through distance education valid?
Ans. Yes, The MBA course through distance education is valid and approved by UGC and DEB. Those students who are working in any organization or those who don’t want to attend the classes because of any other circumstances prefer these courses. After pursuing this course through distance, students are eligible for Jobs and also working in top MNCs.
Be the first to leave a review.