Dibrugarh University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It established a Directorate of Open and Distance Learning in Assam in 2001. NAAC has rated this University A+. Various UG and PG distance learning programmes are available. The University Grants Commission approved all courses.
Dibrugarh University offers distance education in UG and PG programmes, but the notification for the 2022 admission session has yet to be updated. Admission is held annually in September; students should visit the official website @dibru.ac.in/open-distance-learning. For UG programmes, students must meet the merit criteria, while for PG programmes, the University sets up an entrance test. Entrance exams are required for UG courses like BTech.
Application Form Fee: The application fee for the course is 1000/-, which should be paid when filling out the form.
Dibrugarh University Distance Education Latest Update
Dibrugarh University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Dibrugarh University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Dibrugarh University was established in 1965, but the University became the Directorate of Distance Learning provider in 2001. This University started providing distance courses because of the willingness of the candidates to get higher education. Interested students who want to pursue the bachelor’s, and master’s courses offered by the University through distance mode can apply to this University by following some admission procedures.
Dibrugarh University Distance Education Admission 2022
Dibrugarh University Distance Education admission 2022-23 for the January academic session is expected to start in December. Registration of the Dibrugarh DODL program will open for ug, and pg degree programs like BCA, BCOM, MCOM, MA Assamese, and more. The honors and general degree/pg degrees admission will be made directly. Hence, candidates will not need to face any entrance test for the Dibrugarh DODL admission.
The university mainly covers humanities, law, social sciences, education, commerce, management science, engineering, biological science, and earth sciences & energy-driven programs. The application form of Dibrugarh DODL can be downloaded from the university portal free of cost. Individuals who have earned the admission will be facilitated with digital, and hardcopy of study materials.
Dibrugarh Distance University Education UG Admission
BA, B.Com, and BCA are offered courses for the 2022 academic sessions. Studying graduation programs through distance mode can choose the specialization subjects available for the admissions. Students for the program study to complete their 10th and 12th classes from a recognized board.
The merit-based selection is the only procedure for admissions, and there are no admission entrance tests for any of the bachelor’s degree programs. For the recent admissions, students will be notified soon.
For BA programs, students have topics selection available like Assamese, Economics, Political Science, and Sociology. Students need to have a relevant stream of study experience for admission to UG programs. The application fee for all the UG programs is 1000/- rupees.
- Bachelor of Computer Application or BCA course can be completed within a duration of 3 years.
- There must be a qualification of the 12th class obtained by each candidate.
- The 1stsemester’s fee is INR 3400 and for the remaining semesters is INR 3000.
- There are 6 semesters in the Bachelors of Arts course duration of 3 years.
- It is necessary to qualify 10+2 from a board that is well-known. Minimum marks must be 50%.
- In the 1st semester, the fee of this course is INR 1900, while for each remaining semester is INR 1500.
- The UG level course can be taken up only after the entrance exam has been cleared with good scores.
- Applicants with a science backdrop in the 12th class from the recognized University Can apply.
BTech is a 4 Years undergraduate course. After completing this course the students become certified engineers. The course comprises a total of 8 semesters. The university offers specialization in several subjects for the Bachelor of Technology. The following are the offered specializations:
- BTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- BTech in Computer Science & Engineering
- BTech in Mechanical Engineering
- BTech in Petroleum Engineering
- Applicants from the relevant fields with the minimum required scores of 10+2 can apply to the course.
- The applicants do not require Any entry exam and can take admission on merit.
Dibrugarh Distance University Education PG Admission
For the Master’s program, distance mode studies at Dibrugarh University Distance Education offers courses like MA, M.Com, and MSc. All the programs are well taught, and the students are provided with quality educational assistance. There are many specializations available for the MA, and MSc programs, and students can select the program according to their choice. Students need to clear the graduation. Bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognized university. The Dibrugarh University Distance Education conducts no entrance examinations, and the admissions are through merit scores.
- There is a total duration of 2 years for completing an MCom.
- Each applicant must have a UG degree in a related discipline in order to be considered.
- For all semesters the fee is INR 3400, while for the 1st semester is INR 4100.
Dibrugarh Distance University Education MA Admission
Dibrugarh University Distance Education offers many courses in various courses in different specializations such as arts, commerce, and science. MA is one of the best PG courses in the fields of arts. MA Is two years course and the main aim of the course is to provide knowledge about arts. The fee for the MA course in Dibrugarh is very nominal INR 7,800 per year. Interested students can apply for Dibrugarh MA Distance education admission for the academic session 2022-23.
The university offers MA in the following subjects that are given below. The eligibility criteria are different for all.
- MA in Bodo
- Master of Law (LLM)
- MA in Performing Arts (Theatre Art)
- MA in Performing Arts (Sattriya Dance)
- MA in Political Science
- MA in Sociology
- MA in Economics
- Master of Social Work(MSW)
- MA in Mass Communication
- MA in Women’s Studies
- MEd in Education
- MA in Education
Dibrugarh University Distance Education Ph.D. Admission 2022
Dibrugarh DDE Ph.D. admission 2022 will open for several courses under various departments. Applicants shall apply to DDE Ph.D. registration for the entrance exam online. The university Ph.D. entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted offline. Applicants who get a high enough score on national/state level exams like XAT, CMAT, GMAT, or CAT can appear in the Dibrugarh Ph.D. interview session directly. The candidates should complete a master’s degree with a 55% at least to create an opportunity for Dibrugarh Ph.D. admission.
Diploma Courses offered by Dibrugarh University
Diploma In Yeast Activity
- It is a Biotechnology Degree course dealing with the study of techniques & tech.
- Candidates can take it up after the clearance of inter-course with good scores from the University of recognition.
Diploma In Rubber Synthesis
- The course at the UG level can be taken up after the period of the 12th class.
- Candidates must have a relevant degree prev. With good scores.
Dibrugarh University Distance Education Certificate Course Admission
Certificate Course in Missing Language (CCML): Certificate Course in Missing Language (CCML) is a 6 monthly course. The certificate course comes under the Centre for Studies in Languages. The missing language belongs to some tribes of the northeast region. The students learn about the language to understand the community.
Dibrugarh University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
There are a variety of degree courses offered by the University. The criterion of eligibility is given below for different degree courses:
- DDEDU Candidates that have passed 10+2 class exams from any recognized University are allowed to apply for the entries in all the Bachelor level and UG levels of education by the University.
The Candidates with a reasonable degree of passing final exams of any relevant bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for PG-level courses.
Dibrugarh University Distance Education Courses & Fee Structure
|Course Name||Fee (1st Semester)|
|BA (Hons)||Rs 2,400|
|BA (Hons)||Rs 2,400|
|MSc Mathematics||Rs 4,100|
Dibrugarh University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
- Go to University Website and Students can fill out the application form offline or online.
- A candidate who wants to apply for admission to this university needs to collect the Prospectus and provide all the correct and required information in the application form.
- The candidate must also attach all the required documents to the application form.
- Then send the application form and demand draft to the university address after completing the form.
- Students interested in admission should know the admission criteria before applying.
Why Dibrugarh University Distance Education?
Amenities and quality infrastructure includes: Hostels, Auditorium, conference hall, students activity centre, sports facilities, health care centre, library, botanical garden, canteens, and guest house
- Accredited “A” grade by NAAC
- Student’s Grievance
Dibrugarh University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam 786004
- Official Website: https://dibru.ac.in/open-distance-learning/
- Phone: 0373 237 0207
Be the first to leave a review.