GITAM University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Soon after establishing the Gandhi Institute Of Technology And Management in 2007 at Visakhapatnam, this private university stretched its arm and initiated a distance learning platform for the candidates in 2011. With the use of the technology, the GITAM proceeded further in the act of imparting knowledge and now become one of the trustable units amongst the universities in India.
The university proposes fifteen courses, including humanities, language, history, administration, environment, communication, computer applications, biotechnology, and business management. Candidates may pursue some of the most requested courses here, like MBA & MCA. To know more about courses in detail, the keen candidate may visit the official web portal where they will gain other insights.
GITAM University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
The admission process for the GITAM University in the distance education begins with the academic (July) and calendar (January) sessions. The university offers admission process in both online and offline mode, and it is upto the candidate how they progress toward the admission process.
GITAM University Distance Education UG Admission
- Candidates who have obtained 10 + 2 degrees can apply for admission. The minimum time to get a degree in public administration is usually three years.
- Candidates who have passed 10 + 2 exams from any recognized and registered government in India. Applicants are eligible to enter.
- This is an integrated course that requires internal clarifications from the candidate. Qualification points are needed to enter the course.
GITAM University Distance Education PG Admission
- Masters in Science in Biotechnology is 2 years. Students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, biology, physical science, and life science are eligible to apply for masters in biotechnology. The applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized university.
- The students who have a BBA degree can also apply for admission to an MBA degree. The MBA Gender course is two years long.
- Candidates who have obtained a BCA diploma can apply for admission to MCA courses. The minimum time required to obtain an MCA degree is two years.
- To qualify for the selection criteria, the candidate must have a B.Com. Universities grant admission based on performance.
GITAM University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- To qualify for the selection criteria, the applicant must meet the eligibility criteria listed below.
- Candidates who are having 10 + 2 degrees can apply for admission.
- For admission to BA, candidates who have passed the HSC test from any recognized government in India may apply.
- Applicants with having BBA degree can also apply for admission to the MBA.
GITAM University Distance Education Application Form 2021: How to Apply?
If students can enter the country, they can complete the course after high school, with at least 55 percentage points. The candidate has to follow these points.
- Open the official website of Gitam University.
- Access the entrance ticket on the main page.
- Then push on the “Connect online” button on the login tab.
- Open the application form.
- Fill in all the required info.
- After entering all the information, check again and click the Save button.
- Save the form and print this application form.
- Attach all the necessary papers and send.
- If a candidate wishes to pursue postgraduate studies, a diploma must be awarded.
GITAM University Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
The registration fee consists of one year of study, application, and the cost of the brochure is Rs. 200 / – the registration fee is Rs. 300, and the recognition fee – Rs. 500, for the applicant. The fee was awarded and paid for in Visakhapatnam. Applicants should check the payment link on the website https://onlinepay.gitam.edu/cdl/Makepayment.
How to use GITAM University Distance Education Login 2021?
The applicant has to follow the following instructions for having access to their admit cards.
- Go to the official website “gitam.edu”
- Click on the Hall pavilion to upload the GITAM CDL Hall ticket.
- Enter the information and download the CDL GITAM Hall tickets.
- The GITAM Access Card / GITAM CDL Access Card is displayed.
- Take the GITAM CDL module and take the exam on a certain day.
GITAM University Distance Education Admit Card
The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) will conduct exams for UG and PG in August. Many candidates took the exam. Candidates can download the GITAM University remote access card from the official website or the gitam.edu link. Applicants who successfully apply online can only check GITAM Hall tickets. During the examination, the applicant must hold a GITAM Hall CDL ticket. Applicants can download the GITAM exam permit by entering their contact information. Candidates for the exam must bring GITAM CDL tickets at the time of submission; otherwise, they will not be accepted for the exam.
Why GITAM University Distance Education?
- Comparatively low fee
- E- resources
- E-Supporting materials
- Student helpline
- Digital library
- Free access to journals
- Sms services
- Approved by UGC
- Accredited by NAAC with “A” Grade
- Both online and offline registration process
- Certified by DEB(Distance Education Bureau)