GITAM University Distance Education Admission: Online registrations for admission to GITAM distance education courses BA, BCom, and MA have now begun for the January 2024 session, and the last date to apply is 29 February 2024. Aspirants seeking GITAM University distance education admission can enroll by visiting the official website @www.cdl.gitam.edu.
GITAM Distance Education CDL provides diverse courses catering to various academic interests. The courses are structured into semester and year-wise modes, each with specific qualifications and eligibility criteria.
GITAM University Distance Education CDL offerings include 5 PG Programs, 4 UG programs, 3 Diplomas, and 1 PG Diploma course.
GITAM University Distance Education Latest Admission Update: February 2024
- For the January 2024 academic year, GITAM University is currently accepting applications for distance learning. Source
- The last date for Gitam University DDE admission for the January session is 29 February 2024. Source
- Gitam University is accepting admission forms for distance BA and BCom programmes for the January academic year. Source
- Gitam University’s deadline for distance MA English admission is 29 February 2024. Source
GITAM University Distance Education:
- MBA (General)
- PG Diploma in Communication Skills
- MBA (HRM)
- Diploma in Environmental & Sustainable Management
- Sc Biotechnology
- Diploma in Communicative English
- MA English
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- MA Economics
This broad range of offerings ensures that GITAM University Distance Education meets the needs of students at all academic levels.
GITAM CDL has been providing distance courses since 2009. The university offers BA and BCom courses at the undergraduate (UG) level and MA courses at the postgraduate (PG) level. The duration of each course varies based on the course’s level.
- The Application and Registration Fee charge at the university is Rs.1000/- per course.
- The UG and Diploma program examination fee is Rs.750/-, and the university charges Rs.1000/-for PG programs.
GITAM University Distance Education Highlight
|University Full Name
|Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management
|Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
GITAM University Distance Education Admission 2024
CDL GITAM invited online applications for admission to its distance courses BA, BCom, and MA for the academic session 2024-24; the last date announced by the university is 29 February 2024. The admission processing fee charge of Rs 300 will be applicable at the time of registration. Interested candidates who have passed 12th or equivalent qualification can apply for UG courses, to apply for PG courses, candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
Regarding the confirmation of admission, an email will be sent to the applicant at the email address that they registered with the institution. Additionally, the announcement will be posted on the website of the university.
GITAM University Distance Education UG Admission
At the undergraduate level university offers BA and BCom courses, to which the admission portal is now open for the January 2024 session. GITAM UG distance education admission 2024 last date is 29 February 2024.
BA: CDL GITAM University offers a Bachelor of Arts program in open and distance learning mode. The programme is available in the form of a combination of 3 subjects Politics, Public Administration, and Sociology. Individuals for admission to this undergraduate degree course at GITMA University should have passed 12th from a recognized university. This university charges Rs 4,750 for the first semester, Rs 3250 for II, III, IV, and V semesters, and Rs 3750 for the VI semester as a program fee including tuition fee, application fee, registration fee, exam fee, PC/MC.
- Period of study : 3 years
- Medium: Telugu and English
- Eligibility: i) The candidate should have passed the two-year Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh or any examination (10+2) equivalent thereto recognized by GITAM University.
ii) The candidate should have appeared for the GAT examination conducted by GITAM University and obtained a rank.
Bachelor of Commerce: B.Com through distance mode by GITAM University for a duration of three years. It is required that the applicants must have a 10+2 qualification.
GITAM University Distance Education PG Admission
At the postgraduate level, GITAM University offers only MA English courses in distance learning mode. Admission to the MA English program has been started at GITAM CDL for the July 2024 session, and the last date to apply is 29 February 2024.
For admission to the MA English distance education programme offered by GITAM DDE candidates should have pass in BA or equivalent bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The programme takes a minimum of 2 years to complete to which candidates need to pay approx 22,500 Indian Rupees. The course is conducted by the university in semester mode.
GITAM University Distance Education Courses Offered
- MA English
- BA Politics
- BA Public Administration
- BA Sociology
GITAM University Distance Education Application Form
The Online application form is released for distance learning courses at GITAM University. UGC has now approved GITAM University to offer distance learning courses for the academic session 2024-24. The University offers the BA, MA, and BCom programs in various specializations. The last date for submission of application form is extended to 29 February 2024. The application fee and other information are given below.
The admission form is released in two sessions, the first in January and the second in July. GITAM CDL admissions can be applied by downloading the application form and prospectus from the website and submitting them to the admission counter. Students can fill out the application form online or offline. Admission to university requires filling out the form for the UG, PG degree, and degree certificate courses. Fill out the form respectively and correctly.
Application Fee of GITAM University Distance Education
The registration fee consists of the application, and the brochure cost is Rs. 200 / -, the registration fee is Rs. 300/-, and the recognition fee – is Rs. 500/- for the applicant. Applicants should check the payment link on the website onlinepay.gitam.edu/cdl/Makepayment.
GITAM University Distance Education Fee Structure
GITAM University Distance Education Admission Process
GITAM University offers distance education in an online/offline mode through its distance learning program. GITAM DDE application forms can be downloaded from the GITAM official website if you wish to apply for the program. A completed application form must be submitted at the admission center, for an applicant to be considered for GITAM.
For UG and PG programs, the registration fee is INR 1000. Payments can be made through debit cards, credit cards, or net banking. The courses available for DDE include BA, BCom, and MA English and more. There will be a late fee for candidates who missed out on admission to GITAM UG and PG programs. Depending on the time, the late fee changes.
How to use GITAM University Distance Education Login?
The applicant has to follow the following instructions to access their admit cards.
- Go to the official website of GITAM University Distance Education by clicking this link cdl.gitam.edu/Welcome.aspx
- Click on the Hall pavilion to upload the GITAM CDL Hall ticket.
- Enter the information and download the CDL GITAM Hall tickets.
- The GITAM Access Card / GITAM CDL Access Card is displayed.
- Take the GITAM CDL module and take the exam on a certain day.
GITAM University Distance Education Study Centre List
The GITAM University Distance Education Study Centre list is mentioned below. The courses in each study center of the university. Students can check the courses that are offered in the study centers.
- BS and JR Degree College is a study center in Andhra Pradesh that offers many facilities like a library and playground to support well-skilled players. The courses of all streams include BSc, BA, and BCom.
- Chaitanya ES Degree College and PG Cent is a study center in Srikakulam. It is a co-ed college that provides education related to all streams, such as Science, Commerce, and Humanities.
- Kiranmayi Degree College: Kiranmayi Degree College is a study center of GITAM University, located in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh. This study center offers UG, PG, and diploma courses for admission.
- SK Degree College: SK degree college offers UG and PG courses. The location of this college is Vizianagaram, Near Ayyannapeta. This college is one of the study centers of GITAM University. Also, the college is recognized to be a qualitative educational center for students.
- MVR Degree College: The college is found at hramika Nagar, Chinagantyada, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam.Some of the courses that are available at the university are BBA, BSc, and BA.
Why GITAM University Distance Education?
Below is a table listing why GITAM University Distance Education was chosen.
|Comparatively low fee
|Approved by UGC
|Free access to journals
|Accredited by NAAC with an “A” Grade
|Certified by DEB(Distance Education Bureau)
|Both online and offline registration processes
GITAM University Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address: Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530045.
- official website: cdl.gitam.edu
Note: The dates and information given in this article for information purposes only. Kindly visit the official website for more accurate information.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus