MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education 2024: Admissions for the distance MBA Entrepreneurship program started at Jain University for the session 2024. A UG degree with 45–50% marks is required to fill out the registration form for MBA Entrepreneurship. It is a postgraduate management course and is offered through distance learning. The duration of this master-level program is 2 years, divided into 4 equal semesters. For more details, students can connect for free counseling at 9210989898.
This course focuses on themes such as business marketing, entrepreneurship, accounting, and the administration of a firm. This course aims to provide the option of completing education to students who can’t continue their education in regular mode.
- Full-Form: Masters of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship
- Eligibility: These courses are offered to graduate students with a BBA degree in the same or equivalent discipline. A minimum of 50% marks will be required for students to obtain bachelors.
- Duration: This course will be completed in 2 years.
- Fee: The tuition fee for this course is INR 28,000 to INR 85,000 per year.
- University: A few MBA-E distance institutes are Jagannath University, Bharathiar University, DBUGCD Open and Distance Education, and Sri Padmavati MahilaVisvavidyalayam University.
- Career-wise, some top recruiters, such as insurance companies, banking sectors, and IT companies, offer jobs. A graduate can earn an average of between INR 3 and 5 lacs in a year.
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- Admission is open for MBA Entrepreneurship at Jain University for the 2024 session. 29 February 2024 is the deadline for admission. Source
- IMTS Institute has started admission forms for an MBA in Entrepreneurship for the academic year 2024. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University accepts admission for the students in MBA Entrepreneurship in Distance Education mode. Admission’s last date is 29 February 2024 for all the students. Apply Now
- Admission opens for MBA Entrepreneurship at SKU University in the 2024 Academic year. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for admission. Apply Now
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Highlights
|Online / Distance
|Online / Offline
|Approx INR 28,000–INR 85,000 ( As per University)
Latest University Distance Education
|University of Delhi
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University
|Rabindra Bharati University
|Sikkim Manipal University
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Admission 2024
An MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education 2-year professional program is proposed in deemed and central universities nationwide. Reputed universities like Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation University, Padmashree Dr. D.Y Patil Vidyapeeth, Mizoram University, etc., offer an MBA Entrepreneurship 2-year program.
The admission of students in MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education courses is generally made after considering the previous qualifications pursued by them from a recognized institution or university. But in some universities, the applicants will be judged on the rankings they gained in the entrance exam conducted by them or held at the national level.
Individuals shall learn about management principles, managerial economics, corporate communication, strategic management, managing diversity, and more. Candidates can apply to the MBA Entrepreneurship PG program in the July/January academic session.
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Eligibility
- Entry into the respective program is restricted to candidates with a valid certification of passing BBA Entrepreneurship from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Students with at least any bachelor’s degree in science, arts, or commerce are also eligible.
- There are no age criteria for the student to study this course.
The duration of the MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education course is two years, divided into 4 Semesters.
The candidates can check the MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Average Fee range of INR 2,00,000 – INR 5,00,000 Per Year.
MBA in Entrepreneurship Distance Education Syllabus
|Principles of Marketing Management
|Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
|Accounting and Finance for Managers
|Principles and Practice of Management
|Production & Operations
|Legal Aspects of Business
|Contemporary Issues in Strategy
|Enterprise Resource Planning
|Managing Start-up Strategic Framework for SMEs
|Business Environment and Ethics
|Introduction to Taxation
|Rural and Industrial Marketing
|Technology Innovation and Sustainable Enterprise
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Admission Process
Admission to the MBA Entrepreneurship program can be made with a good performance in the state/national level entrance tests like CAT/XAT/CMAT. However, it is required that candidates must secure at least 50% marks in the bachelor’s degree from any approved university or institution in India. To follow and execute the admission process to an MBA Entrepreneurship program, one must check the instructions below.
Steps to follow for MBA Entrepreneurship Admission
- Pay a visit to the admission portal of MBA Entrepreneurship University.
- First, Candidates need to register.
- Then, Enter the Log In section of the admission page.
- Username/Email ID, Password, and Captcha must be used.
- Empty but mandatory sections need to be completed.
- Verify details with academic/personal history.
- Upload needed documents like certificates, mark sheets, and more.
- Pay a fee, and collect the receipt.
Required Documents for Admission into MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education
- Residential proof
- Birth proof
- Passport size photo
- 10th and 12th academic certificate
- School / College leaving certificates
- Domicile certificate
- ID proof
- Cast certificate
- Migration certificate
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Top Colleges in India
Some names of the universities are offering MBA Entrepreneurship courses in the list below.
- Bharathiar University
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University
- Jagannath University
- Don Bosco University Global Center for Open and Distance Education
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam University
Programs Offered Mode
The MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education or Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship can be easily gained through the different teaching methods available.
- Full-time MBA Entrepreneurship program
- Part-time MBA Entrepreneurship program (3 years)
- Distance education MBA Entrepreneurship program
- Online education MBA Entrepreneurship program
Scope of MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education is one specialization that not only offers you an opportunity to enter into any business of your alternative but also enables you to create a demand for a product/service that doesn’t exist within the marketplace, however.
After the world financial crisis of 2008, the planet and India struggled to create employment for the growing population. There was a crying need to produce employment opportunities at all levels, and hence, entrepreneurship became an attractive choice to save the lives of people in crisis. With such tremendous change in economic activity, not simply the world but even India has witnessed a good array of entrepreneurial activity in recent years, with several success stories fuelling the ambitions of the many budding entrepreneurs.
Successful entrepreneurs are great not only in life but in all aspects of life when they can
- run their own business
- setup a business and manage it themselves
- Provide solutions to different ventures
- be respected through speaking at various seminars, universities, and channels
- be in demand by people who want to seek your advice to make their business earn huge profits in different fields
- know how to earn money effectively in all areas
- be their boss as well as be the boss for many companies at the same time
- be known not only locally but all over the world in a concise period
- be honored by people just because of your presence
- Be a great asset to your country
These entrepreneurs have very bright futures as they virtually own the whole world through the learned skills in the Online MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education and can be of great assistance for almost all areas of life, some of which include
- Food and beverages
- Retail and import
- Digital marketing and social media branding
- Journalism and effective technological industries
- Web development and solution companies
- Consultancy and advising firms
What are the benefits of an MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education?
- The MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education program teaches students how to start and grow their businesses.
- The program provides a solid foundation in business principles and teaches students about marketing, management, and finance.
- It helps students develop and implement innovative business strategies and creative business models.
- Networking with other entrepreneurs and potential investors is another benefit of the distance MBA in Entrepreneurship.
- They know the challenges and risks associated with starting a business, as well as legal and regulatory issues.
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Career Prospects
After completing the MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education course, The candidates can get jobs like Business Consultants, Assistant managers, accountants, Finance Controllers, Human Resource Managers, and many more.
- Real Estate
- Mining Companies
- Advertising Companies
- Banking Sector
- Retail Sector
- Oil and Gas Sector
- Agriculture Sector
- Colleges & Universities
- Automobile Industry
- Delivery Manager
- Asst. Manager
- Senior Network Administrator
- Placement Coordinator
- System Analyst
- Trainee Telesales
- Asst. Manager
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Executive/Office Assistant
- Finance Controller
- AT Kearney
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Heidelberg Cement
Salary Offered in India
After completing the MBA in Entrepreneurship Distance Education, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 LPA.
- Anyone eager to have their own business or is running their own family business is ideally suitable for this entrepreneurship master’s program as they can take it to newer levels through this entrepreneurship program.
- People with the zeal and clever minds to be prominent businessmen from the start and do not think that jobs are designed for them are the ones to whom this entrepreneurship program belongs.
- All those who have studied specific business subjects in their bachelor’s, like finance, marketing, HR, etc., can enjoy enhanced business applications through this entrepreneurship degree.
Skills Required for MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education
With an MBA Entrepreneurship distance education degree, graduates gain real-world skills that can be applied in their careers. In terms of professional competence and knowledge, these graduates possess the following abilities:
- Leadership Skills
- Networking Skills
- Financial Management Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Capital Sourcing and Management Skills
- Visionary Skills
Frequently Asked Question
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e., by completing a form with their handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents to your email ID and pay fees online.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. Anyone who has completed his Online bachelor’s degree in any subject can be admitted to the Master’s degree of Business Administration program for Entrepreneurship, whether they belong to science, arts, or commerce fields.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is the MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also for any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus