MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Admission: It is a 2-years PG course, and it is one of the most leading skills worldwide. Acquiring such skills can be difficult by oneself, so the Online Master’s Degree is provided in Entrepreneurship as a postgraduate degree in Business Administration.
The Masters’s degree in Business Administration provides a complete education to set up a business, manage a business, run a business and make a business reach the top levels through the majors in entrepreneurship. You can check information about Online MBA in Entrepreneurship and mba in entrepreneurship distance learning in India. It is one of the most aspired and ranked degrees in India. This degree is generally a PG degree, and many universities all across India offer a large number of entries to Candidates after passing BBA in a relevant field.
Entrepreneurship is the procedure of designing, launching, and running a new business, which is initially a small business offering a product, process, or service for sale or hire. The people who create these businesses are called entrepreneurs.
- MBA Entrepreneurship is a two-year program that focuses on company marketing, entrepreneurial skills, and how to run a company.
- Bachelor’s degree holder having a score of at least 50% on all tests can apply to this course.
- In particular, the cost of this curriculum is around INR 3-6 lakh, but it can be more or less.
- This MBA Entrepreneurship DDE course is only for students who meet a few basic requirements.
- For the applicant to take this course, they must have a grade average of at least 50%.
- There are also a lot of entrance exams that one must pass to get into this course.
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees Approx||INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Admission 2022
- The candidates can apply for the MBA Entrepreneurship Admission on the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The candidates can apply for the admission MBA Entrepreneurship course in the Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur.
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates with a valid certification of passing final semester exams of BBA Entrepreneurship from the any recognized university of India with a minimum of 55% marks are allowed for admission in the respective degree program.
- If a person wishes to continue learning after this program, they can apply for Ph.D.-level programs.
- Any individual who has completed his Online bachelor’s degree in any subject can take admission in the Master’s degree of Business Administration program for Entrepreneurship whether they belong to science, arts, or commerce fields.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years, which is divided into 4 Semesters.
The candidates can check the MBA Entrepreneurship Average Fee range INR 2,00,000 – INR 5,00,000 Per Year.
- Anyone eager to have their own business or is running their own family business is ideally suitable for this entrepreneurship master’s program as they can take it to newer levels through this entrepreneurship program.
- People who have the zeal and clever minds to be prominent businessmen from the start and do not think that jobs are designed for them are the ones to whom this entrepreneurship program belongs.
- All those who have studied specific business subjects in their bachelors like finance, marketing, HR, etc., can enjoy enhanced business applications through this entrepreneurship degree.
The Scope of MBA in Entrepreneurship:
MBA in Entrepreneurship is one specialization that not only offers you an opportunity to enter into any business of your alternative, but it also enables you to create a demand for a product/service that doesn’t exist within the marketplace, however.
After the world financial crisis of 2008, the planet and India struggled to create employment for the growing population. There was a crying need to produce employment opportunities at all levels, and hence, entrepreneurship became an attractive choice to save the lives of people in crisis. With such tremendous change in the economic activity, not simply the world but even India has witnessed a good array of entrepreneurial activity in the recent years, with several success stories more fuelling the ambitions of the many budding entrepreneurs.
Successful entrepreneurs are great not only in life but in all aspects of life when they can
- run their own business
- setup a business and manage it themselves
- provide solutions to different ventures
- be respected through speaking at various seminars, universities, and channels
- be in demand by people who want to seek your advice to make their business earn huge profits in different fields
- know how to earn money effectively in all areas
- be their own boss as well as be the boss for many companies at the same time
- be known not only locally but all over the world in a very short span of time
- be honored by people just because of your presence
- Be a great asset to your country
These entrepreneurs have very bright futures as they virtually own the whole world through the learned skills in the Online MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education and can be of great assistance for almost all areas of life, some of which include
- Food and beverages
- Retail and import
- Digital marketing and social media branding
- Journalism and effective technological industries
- Web development and solution companies
- Consultancy and advising firms
The MBA in Entrepreneurship or Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship can be gained through the different teaching methods available easily which include.
- Full-time MBA Entrepreneurship program
- Part-time MBA Entrepreneurship program (3 years)
- Distance education MBA Entrepreneurship program
- Online education MBA Entrepreneurship program
- Real Estate
- Mining Companies
- Advertising Companies
- Banking Sector
- Retail Sector
- Oil and Gas Sector
- Agriculture Sector
- Colleges & Universities
- Automobile Industry
- Delivery Manager
- Asst. Manager
- Senior Network Administrator
- Placement Coordinator
- System Analyst (more)
- Trainee Telesales
- Asst. Manager
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Executive/Office Assistant
- Finance Controller
After completing the course MBA Entrepreneurship, The candidates can get the jobs like Business Consultants, Assistant Manager, accountant, Finance Controller, Human Resource Manager, and many more.
- AT Kearney
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Heidelberg Cement
The candidates can get jobs in the top area like IBM, Amazon, Microsoft, AT Kearney, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, etc.
After completing the MBA Entrepreneurship, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 LPA.
MBA Entrepreneurship Colleges in India
Some names of the universities are offering MBA Entrepreneurship courses in the list below.
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University
- Jagannath University
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam University
DBU Global Center for Open and Distance Education, Guwahati
The applicants can apply for the admission MBA Entrepreneurship course in the DBU Global Center for Open and Distance Education, Guwahati.
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
The students can apply for the admission MBA Entrepreneurship course in the Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
|Human Resource Management||Hotel Management||Hospital and Health Care Management|
|E-Commerce||Personnel Administration||Supply Chain Management|
|Pollution Control Management||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management|
|Aviation Airport Management||Finance Management||Operations Management|
For More Details:
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is eligibility for this Course?
Ans. Any individual who has completed his Online bachelor’s degree in any subject can take admission in the Master’s degree of Business Administration program for Entrepreneurship whether they belong to science, arts, or commerce fields.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.