MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education: Admissions for the distance MBA Entrepreneurship program has been started at Jain University for the session 2023. A UG degree with 45-50% marks is required to fill out the registration form for MBA Entrepreneurship. It is a postgraduate course in the field of management and is offered through distance learning mode. The duration of this master-level program is of 2 years divided into 4 equal semesters.
- Jain University start accepting applications for the MBA Entrepreneurship ODL program for the session 2023. Click here for more details
This course basically focuses on themes such as business marketing, entrepreneurship, accounting, and administration of a firm. The objective of this course is to provide the option of completing education to the students who can’t continue their education via regular mode.
- MBA Entrepreneurship Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Entrepreneurship
- Eligibility: These courses are offered to graduate students who have a BBA degree in the same or equivalent discipline. A minimum of 50% marks will be required for students to obtain in bachelors.
- Duration: This course will be completed having a time period of 2 years.
- Fee: The tuition fee for this course is INR 28,000 to INR 85,000 per year.
- University: Few MBA-E distance institutes are Jagannath University, Bharathiar University, DBUGCD Open and Distance Education, and Sri Padmavati MahilaVisvavidyalayam University.
- Career-wise: Some top recruiters such as Insurance Companies, Banking Sector, and IT Companies, are offering jobs. A graduate can actually earn between INR 3 to 5 lacs in a year on average.
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 28,000- INR 85,000 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education 2 years professional program is proposed in deemed, and central universities across the nation. Reputed universities like Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation University, Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Vidyapeeth, Mizoram University, etc., offer MBA Entrepreneurship2 years program.
The admission of students in MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education course is generally done after considering the previous qualifications pursued by them from a recognized institution or university. But in some of the universities, the applicants will be judged after the rankings gained by them in the entrance exam conducted by them or held at the national level.
Individuals shall learn about principles of management, managerial economics, corporate communication, strategic management, managing diversity, and more. Candidates can apply to MBA Entrepreneurship pg program in July/January academic session.
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Eligibility
- Entry into the respective program is restricted to candidates with a valid certification of passing BBA Entrepreneurship from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Students who have at least any bachelor’s degrees, whether they belong to science, arts, or commerce fields, are also eligible.
- There are no age criteria for the student to study this course.
- The time duration of the MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education course is 2 years, which is divided into 4 Semesters.
The candidates can check the MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Average Fee range of INR 2,00,000 – INR 5,00,000 Per Year.
- Anyone eager to have their own business or is running their own family business is ideally suitable for this entrepreneurship master’s program as they can take it to newer levels through this entrepreneurship program.
- People who have the zeal and clever minds to be prominent businessmen from the start and do not think that jobs are designed for them are the ones to whom this entrepreneurship program belongs.
- All those who have studied specific business subjects in their bachelors like finance, marketing, HR, etc., can enjoy enhanced business applications through this entrepreneurship degree.
Scope of MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education is one specialization that not only offers you an opportunity to enter into any business of your alternative but also enables you to create a demand for a product/service that doesn’t exist within the marketplace, however.
After the world financial crisis of 2008, the planet and India struggled to create employment for the growing population. There was a crying need to produce employment opportunities at all levels, and hence, entrepreneurship became an attractive choice to save the lives of people in crisis. With such tremendous change in the economic activity, not simply the world but even India has witnessed a good array of entrepreneurial activity in the recent years, with several success stories fuelling the ambitions of the many budding entrepreneurs.
Successful entrepreneurs are great not only in life but in all aspects of life when they can
- run their own business
- setup a business and manage it themselves
- provide solutions to different ventures
- be respected through speaking at various seminars, universities, and channels
- be in demand by people who want to seek your advice to make their business earn huge profits in different fields
- know how to earn money effectively in all areas
- be their own boss as well as be the boss for many companies at the same time
- be known not only locally but all over the world in a very short span of time
- be honored by people just because of your presence
- Be a great asset to your country
These entrepreneurs have very bright futures as they virtually own the whole world through the learned skills in the Online MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education and can be of great assistance for almost all areas of life, some of which include
- Food and beverages
- Retail and import
- Digital marketing and social media branding
- Journalism and effective technological industries
- Web development and solution companies
- Consultancy and advising firms
The MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education or Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship can be gained through the different teaching methods available easily which include.
- Full-time MBA Entrepreneurship program
- Part-time MBA Entrepreneurship program (3 years)
- Distance education MBA Entrepreneurship program
- Online education MBA Entrepreneurship program
- Real Estate
- Mining Companies
- Advertising Companies
- Banking Sector
- Retail Sector
- Oil and Gas Sector
- Agriculture Sector
- Colleges & Universities
- Automobile Industry
- Delivery Manager
- Asst. Manager
- Senior Network Administrator
- Placement Coordinator
- System Analyst
- Trainee Telesales
- Asst. Manager
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Executive/Office Assistant
- Finance Controller
After completing the MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education course, The candidates can get the jobs like Business Consultants, Assistant managers, accountants, Finance Controllers, Human Resource Managers, and many more.
- AT Kearney
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Heidelberg Cement
The candidates can get jobs in the top area like IBM, Amazon, Microsoft, AT Kearney, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, etc.
After completing the MBA in Entrepreneurship Distance Education, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 LPA.
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Colleges in India
Some names of the universities are offering MBA Entrepreneurship courses in the list below.
- Bharathiar University
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University
- Jagannath University
- Don Bosco University Global Center for Open and Distance Education
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam University
MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Admission Process
Admission to the MBA Entrepreneurship program can be made with a valid performance in the state/national level entrance tests like CAT/XAT/CMAT. However, it is required that candidates must secure at least 50 percent marks in the bachelor’s degree from any approved university or institution in India. In order to follow and execute the admission process to an MBA Entrepreneurship program, one has to check the instructions mentioned below.
Steps to follow for MBA Entrepreneurship Admission
- Pay a visit to the admission portal of MBA Entrepreneurship University.
- First, Candidates need to register.
- Then, Enter to the Log In the section of the admission page.
- Username/Email Id, and Password along with Captcha must be used.
- Empty but mandatory sections need to complete.
- Verify details with academic/personal history.
- Upload needed documents like certificates, mark sheets, and more.
- Pay a fee, and collect the receipt.
Frequently Asked Question
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is eligibility for this Course?
Ans. Any individual who has completed his Online bachelor’s degree in any subject can take admission to the Master’s degree of Business Administration program for Entrepreneurship whether they belong to science, arts, or commerce fields.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is the MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the MBA Entrepreneurship Distance Education Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.