MBA In Event Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MBA Event Management Distance Education Media and social media are two things that have risen over just a few years. This has given rise to different events belonging to various categories at small to high levels. Hence, for the management of these events efficiently, the MBA degree program for event management has been designed. It is an Online postgraduate degree that is completed in two years. MBA Event Management stands for Masters in Business Administration with its majors in event management.
It is a PG-level degree course that provides learning to the Candidates in the stream of Event management via distance mode of learning. This degree is offered to many Candidates by various universities right after clearance of UG level of learning in the related field.
This means that the master’s degree program for event management consists of courses related to business and its administration and the management needed by different businesses and companies for their small scale to large scale events. Managing and handling events in a very efficient and effective manner is extremely necessary for organizations, especially big organizations that cannot handle any inefficiency with respect to the same.
The students can check the MBA in Event Management subjects like Event Practical, Event Workshops, Projects, Communication, Industry Facilitated Guest Lectures, Grooming Sessions and many more.
After completing the MBA Event Management, The students can get the average salary of Rs 4,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
The MBA Event Management is a 2-years postgraduate degree course. It is divided into 4-semesters. The candidates must have a graduation (BBA) degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
After completing this course, Candidates can get various types of jobs like MBA Event Management jobs, corporate parties to social gatherings, arranging big conferences, marriage events, shows, etc.
Students can apply for MBA Event Management admission 2021 and check information eligibility, fees, syllabus, subjects, MBA in event management colleges, and many more.
Top Colleges are offering the MBA Event Management course. The candidates can check the name of the top Colleges and Universities are given below.
- Amity Global Business School
- Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development (IMED)
- Sage University
- University Of Engineering And Management (UEM)
- Lovely Professional University
- All India Institute Of Management Studies – [AIIMAS]
- Tritya Institute Of Event Management – [TIEM]
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Event Management Distance Education Highlights
|Duration||1 or 2 Years|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
MBA Event Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates with a verified degree of BBA Event from any UGC recognized by the university of India with a minimum of 56% marks are eligible for applying.
- If a candidate wants to continue their studies after this program, they can go for a Ph.D.-level degree program.
- To be eligible for admission to the MBA Event Management Distance Education, the candidate must have a previous bachelor’s degree in any discipline. People who have had prior experience in doing a bachelor’s degree in business administration are especially preferred because they have a background in business subjects that are further focused on advanced terminology through the postgraduate program.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 semesters.
There are many prospective benefits of having an online business degree while having a postgraduate degree in the same business subjects is even more beneficial. When this degree is combined with the topics focused on event management, the benefits are wider.
- All types of events are managed successfully in the right way needed for each type.
- The individual learns to socialize in a very professional way.
- Great exposure is provided with the different audiences managed each time.
- High contact is developed due to the same reasons.
- Standard of living is raised through the venture and skills learned in the postgraduate program.
- Fame is achieved besides great monetary advantages alongside
- The payout is high and additional perks, including luxuries and privileges, are observed besides the work.
- The profession is highly enjoying, attractive as well as updated to the latest of all trends.
- The skills learned through the MBA event management program teach you how to make newer experiences with everyone to utilize them in the best possible way.
All those who are taking the MBA Event Management Distance Education very well know what it requires; however, the main things that make this master’s degree program well suited for some are the following reasons.
- People know that this profession has no limited time for working but has no time restriction at all.
- Individuals who like to make their work enjoyable are more likely to take up this postgraduate degree.
- Such people who want to enjoy along with work are best suited to this master’s program.
MBA Event Management Distance Education Job Types:
- Coordinator/Event Management
- Office Assistant/Customer Care Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Management Trainee
Top Recruiting Organizations:
- India Mart
- Trade India
- Just Dial
- Cox and King
- Percept D Mark
Event Management divided into these categories-
- Social Events
Wedding Planning (Wedding Management)
- Marketing & Promotions
- Entertainment Events
Music Video Release
Beauty Pageant Contest
- Educational Events
- Corporate Events
- Exhibitions & Fairs
MBA Event Management Distance Education Syllabus:
|First Year||Second Year|
|Economics and Management Decisions||Advertising Management|
|Qualitative Technique||Event Marketing Campaign|
|Business Communication and Negotiation Skills||Event Production and Logistics|
|Organization Behaviour||Management Information Systems|
|Marketing Management||Budgeting and Costing of Events|
|Principles of Event Management||Sales Promotion and Brand Management|
|Financial Accounting||Event Campaign|
|Consumer Behaviour and Brand Management||Event Production and Logistics|
|Research Methodology and Applied Statistics||Event Management (Corporate and Social)|
|Human Resource Management||Summer Internship|
|IT for Event Management||Dissertation I|
|Event Planning||Public Relations|
|Cross-Cultural Management||Cross-Cultural Management|
|Media Economics||Culture and Entertainment|
MBA Specialization More Courses:
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is eligibility for this Course?
Ans. it is important that the candidate has a previous bachelor’s degree in any discipline. People who have had prior experience in doing a bachelor’s degree in business administration are especially preferred because they have had a background in relation to the business subjects that are further focused on advanced terminology through the postgraduate program.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.