MBA Event Management Distance Education 2023: Admission to the MBA in Event Management program is ongoing at various universities for distance education. The two-year MBA Event Management distance education course is further classified into four equal semesters to provide the best opportunity for grabbing all the essential information required by the applicants.
- Candidates can register at Jain University for the distance event management MBA program for the 2023 session. Click here
In this program, students learn in-depth about managing events such as award functions, seminars, fashion shows, weddings, parties, etc. They understand how to make plans for these events, techniques, organizing skills, and much more.
MBA Event Management Distance Education is a postgraduate degree program provided in the stream of business and management. In this course, students are taught about managing various kinds of events, particularly those related to business activities. Students for admission to the course are selected after considering the previous scores of applicants.
- Full-Form: Masters of Business Administration in Event Management
- Eligibility: It will be provided to students who have completed a UG degree in BBA Event Management or other business streams. Candidates with more than a 50% score are eligible and have more entry chances.
- Duration: At least two years are required to obtain this course.
- Fee: Approximately INR 10,350–60,750 per year is the course fee.
- Top University: Such aspirants can apply to NIMS University, IGNOU, Amity, JNU, and other recognized institutes for this course.
- Career-wise: The famous jobs after this course are event manager, media planning manager, marketing manager, promotion officer, and advertising officer. About INR 4 to INR 10 lacs per annum is the annual salary.
MBA Event Management Distance Education Highlights
|Duration||1 or 2 Years|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online or Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx. INR 10,350–60,750 ( per year)|
Latest University Distance Education 2023–24
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA Event Management Distance Education Admission 2023–24
Several universities offer a distance MBA program in event management. The application process for the July 2023 session has begun. Those interested in taking this course at a university can fill out a registration form on the university website. Students can also apply in person on the university campus.
Graduation marks are taken into account when determining admission. Graduation can be earned in any field of study. To secure a seat, students should submit their applications before the deadline. Students can apply for MBA Event Management admission 2023 and check information eligibility, fees, syllabus, subjects, MBA in event management colleges, and many more.
MBA Event Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates with a verified degree of BBA Event from any UGC recognized by the University of India with a minimum of 56% marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who want to continue their studies after this program can go for a Ph.D.-level degree program.
- To be eligible for admission to the MBA Event Management Distance Education, the candidate must have a previous bachelor’s degree in any discipline. People with prior experience in doing a bachelor’s degree in business administration are especially preferred because they have a background in business subjects that are further focused on advanced terminology through the postgraduate program.
The duration of the MBA Event management distance education course is two years. It is divided into 4 semesters.
The candidates can check the MBA Event Management distance education Average Fee range is INR 10,350 – INR 60,750 Per Year.
MBA Event Management Distance Education Syllabus
|First Year||Second Year|
|Economics and Management Decisions||Advertising Management|
|Qualitative Technique||Event Marketing Campaign|
|Business Communication and Negotiation Skills||Event Production and Logistics|
|Organization Behaviour||Management Information Systems|
|Marketing Management||Budgeting and Costing of Events|
|Principles of Event Management||Sales Promotion and Brand Management|
|Financial Accounting||Event Campaign|
|Consumer Behaviour and Brand Management||Event Production and Logistics|
|Research Methodology and Applied Statistics||Event Management (Corporate and Social)|
|Human Resource Management||Summer Internship|
|IT for Event Management||Dissertation I|
|Event Planning||Public Relations|
|Cross-Cultural Management||Cross-Cultural Management|
|Media Economics||Culture and Entertainment|
MBA Event Management Distance Education Admission Process
Admission to the MBA Event Management program is structured in two modes, generally followed across the universities of India. One can learn about the admission procedure for the MBA Event Management program in the given blocks below.
MBA Event Management ODL Online Admission Process
- Open any authorized university/institute website.
- Find the register option in Admission 2023-24
- Save the username and password generated after creating the MBA Event Management admission account.
- Revisit the admission page, and use credentials to log in to the created account.
- Incomplete blocks of the MBA admission form must be completed.
- Upload academic and personal documents like passport-size photos, mark sheets, and certificates.
- Deposit fee as requested by the university/college.
MBA Event Management ODL Offline Admission process
- Visit the regional center/website to download or collect a hard copy of the application form.
- Read the instructions for the offline application form.
- Use a blue ball pen to complete the form-filling process of the MBA Event Management program.
- Self-attest all required documents.
- Stick them together and visit the admissions campus.
- Verify documents before depositing fees.
- Acquire receipt for future use.
MBA Event Management Distance Education Top Colleges in India
Top Colleges are offering the MBA Event Management course. The candidates can check the names of the top Colleges and universities below.
- Amity Global Business School
- Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development (IMED)
- Sage University
- University Of Engineering And Management (UEM)
- Lovely Professional University
- All India Institute Of Management Studies – [AIIMAS]
- Tritya Institute Of Event Management – [TIEM]
MBA Event Management Distance Education Benefits
There are many prospective benefits of having an online business degree while having a postgraduate degree in the same business subjects is even more beneficial. When this degree is combined with topics focused on event management, the benefits are wider.
- All types of events are managed successfully in the right way needed for each type.
- The individual learns to socialize in a very professional way.
- Great exposure is provided with the different audiences managed each time.
- High contact is developed due to the same reasons.
- The standard of living is raised through the venture and skills learned in the postgraduate program.
- Fame is achieved besides great monetary advantages alongside
- The payout is high, and additional perks, including luxuries and privileges, are observed besides the work.
- The profession is highly enjoyed, attractive, and updated to the latest trends.
- The skills learned through the MBA event management program teach you how to make newer experiences with everyone to utilize them in the best possible way.
All those taking the MBA Event Management Distance Education know what it requires; however, the main things that make this master’s degree program well suited for some are the following reasons.
- People know that this profession has no limited time for working but has no time restriction at all.
- Individuals who like to make their work enjoyable are likelier to take up this postgraduate degree.
- People who want to enjoy work are best suited to this master’s program.
- Coordinator/Event Management
- Office Assistant/Customer Care Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Management Trainee
After completing this course, Candidates can get various types of jobs like MBA Event Management jobs, corporate parties, social gatherings, arranging big conferences, marriage events, shows, etc.
Top Recruiting Organizations
- India Mart
- Trade India
- Just Dial
- Cox and King
- Percept D Mark
Event Management is divided into these categories-
- Social Events
Wedding Planning (Wedding Management)
- Marketing & Promotions
- Entertainment Events
Music Video Release
Beauty Pageant Contest
- Educational Events
- Corporate Events
- Exhibitions & Fairs
The candidates can get jobs in top sectors like hospitality, hotels, political events, family events, IT companies, etc.
MBA Event Management: Salary
After completing the MBA in Event Management, The students can get an average salary of Rs 4,00,000 to Rs 10,00,000 LPA.
Courses After MBA Event Management Distance Education
MBA Event Management Distance Education students can take part in a wide range of courses and certification programs to improve their skills and understanding of the subject. Students with an MBA in Event Management can take courses like:
|PhD||DES – Digital Event Strategist Certification|
|CMP – Certified Meeting Professionals Certification||CMM – Certification in Meeting Management|
|CSEP – Certified Special Events Professional Certification||CEM – Certification in Event Management|
|CPCE- Certified Professional in Catering and Event Certification||CTSM- Certification in Trade Show Management|
|CGMP – Certified Government Meeting Professional Certification||CEPS- Certified in Event Planning Specialist Certification|
|GTP – Global Travel Professional Certification|
MBA Event Management Distance Education FAQ
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for admission online procedure or offline procedure( i.e., by completing a form with their handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents to your email ID and pay fees online.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. The candidate must have a previous bachelor’s degree in any discipline. People with prior experience in doing a bachelor’s degree in business administration are especially preferred because they have a background in business subjects that are further focused on advanced terminology through the postgraduate program.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also for any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc likewise.
Be the first to leave a review.