Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Jiwaji University was built in 1964 in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. The University gives out regular as well as distance learning courses. We will focus on open learning courses only in this article.
- JU offers on the UG level BA, B.Com, B.Lib, B.Sc., etc., courses.
- While on the PG levels, aspirants can choose the MA and MBA courses from JU.
- The PG diploma at JU SODE is available in Yoga Education, HR Development and computer applications,
The entries are open under the Commerce, Science, Arts, IT and Library, etc. English is the only medium of learning available except for some language-based courses.
The candidates can apply for admission in 2021 and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info on the official website; click here.
- Second – Provisional Admission List – 2021-22. for more info click.
- Course Wise Second Provisional Admission List 2021-2022. for more info click.
Jiwaji University Distance Education (JU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Jiwaji University Distance Education|
|Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
The distance learning courses at Jiwaji University are given out based on the online application process. The aspirants applying in SODE can process admission for UG, PG, and PG Diploma courses through the steps below:
- Aspirants are to visit the university’s official page to fill up the entry form for the Distance Education course.
- They must choose their desired course and attain an entry form to fill it in with their details.
- The docs must be uploaded and processed as per the format requirements and instructions by the University.
- Next is the paying of the entry form fee using a DD or CD or net banking.
- The aspirants must print out the entry form they have submitted and submit the hard copy to the Jiwaji University Distance Education department.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants of the UG, PG and PG Diploma courses can take up the courses only if they meet the eligibility criteria of the desired course. The minimum Eligibility of each course is different, but generally, it is as follows;
- All Candidates will be subject to merit-based or first-come-first-serve based entries.
- Aspirants of the PG level are subject to meeting the eligibility of a bachelor’s degree or a UG level diploma to gain entry into PG degrees or PG Diplomas.
- Some courses required the aspirants to be from an eligible and related backdrop of subject for the degree.
Jiwaji University Distance Education UG and PG Admission
- Specializations in the subjects of Yoga Education, computer application, and HR Development are available.
- Aspirants are to have cleared UG Diploma or UG Degree from a reputable University.
- The relevant discipline of study in the backdrop should have been studied.
- The bachelor’s degree completion is vital from a recognized University of merit-based scores.
- Aspirants have no specializations on this degree to choose from.
- Candidates can choose from Economics, Sociology, English, History, Hindi, Drawing & painting, Political Science, Public Administration, Social Work, Sanskrit, etc.
- Bachelors graduate from a recognized University can apply for the degree.
Aspirants can choose from two subjects’ combinations:
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths OR zoology, biology, and chemistry.
- Aspirants that have done their inter in science subjects can apply in the course.
- Candidates are to have done their 12th grade with any subjects from a recognized University on a merit-basis.
- Admission to be given on first-come-first-serve-basis.
Jiwaji University DDE Admit Card 2021
Aspirants can gain their admit card from the university’s official page; click here to visit the Jiwaji University Admit card portal. Candidates will be required to enter their details, after which their admit card will appear.
Aspirants must download their admit card and take out a hard copy of it that can be presented in the exam hall for the Jiwaji University entry test for entries 2021.
Jiwaji University DDE Login 2021
- Visit the Jiwaji University DDE Login portal; Click here to open it.
- Put in the enrolment no. as given to you on your admission.
- Candidates must enter the password set by them during the entry process.
- A Captcha or answer will be required from the aspirants; it must be entered correctly to proceed.
- Click on ‘Show’ to Login in the Jiwaji University DDE portal.
Jiwaji University DDE Application Fees
The entry form fee of the Jiwaji University DDE entry form 2021 is only INR 600 which can be paid by the MP Online portal. Aspirants that are from the SC, ST, or OBC (of MP) will be given a relaxation of 5% on entry form fee charges.
- Phone:+91 751 2442712.