Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission will start soon for the academic session 2023, and session 2022 admission is Closed now. The university will release the application form for many UG & PG courses. Students must apply for admission before the last date. The student will be able to register themselves at @www.jiwaji.edu.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Latest Updates
- Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2023 will start for UG & pg courses soon.
- Students have to check all details on the official website.
This University was built in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, in 1964. A regular class and a distance-learning class are both available at the University. It’s one of the best departments at Jiwaji University in Gwalior, and it’s called The School of Distance Education. You can get distance education there, and distance education is a different way to learn than traditional learning.
The University has a lot of UG and PG courses, and students can look into it below this article and find out more. Previous qualification scores will be seen to decide whether you are eligible or not, and students need to complete the eligibility criteria before admission.
- Jiwaji University offers on the UG level BA, B.Com, B.Lib, B.Sc., etc., courses.
- While on the PG levels, Students can choose the MA and MBA courses from JU.
- The PG diploma at Jiwaji University SODE is available in Yoga Education, HR Development and computer applications.
The entries are open under Commerce, Science, Arts, IT and Library, etc. English is the only medium of learning available except for some language-based courses.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jiwaji University Distance Education|
|Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission
Jiwaji University Distance Education Admissions window has been closed on 30 September 2022. It provides PG MBA and MA programs. UG programs at Jiwaji University include B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., and B.Lib. JU’s SDE furthermore gives a PG Diploma in Human Resources Development, Yoga Education, and Computer Applications via distance education.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a 3 year UG program offered at Jiwaji University in distance mode. Eligibility criteria for B.Com admission are 10+2 education with min 50% marks. The annual fee charged from B.Com students is INR 18,000.
- MBA in Rural Management is a 2 year PG program of Jiwaji University offering in D/L mode. A Bachelor’s degree in business or any stream is the eligibility criterion for this program. The course annual fee is INR 15,000.
- MBA in Human Resource Management is a D/L mode PG course of JU. The duration of this distance program is 1 year. The fee charged for this course is INR 5000.
- Postgraduate Diploma In Computer Applications(PGDCA) is a 1-year long diploma course. Graduation in any stream is the minimum eligibility for PGDCA. The total fee for this course is INR 5K.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a 2-year program that is offered by Jiwaji University in distance mode. The eligibility criteria for this PG course is BBA or any graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks. INR 15000 is the academic fee for MBA at JUDE.
- Psychology Counseling is a 1-year short program offered at Jiwaji University in distance mode. Graduation in any stream is minimum eligibility. The total fee charged is INR 5K.
Latest Distance Education Courses
Jiwaji University Distance Education UG Admission
Jiwaji DDE admission to UG is open for life sciences, physical sciences, commerce & management, social science, arts etc., departments. Applicants shall apply to BSC ZBC, BSC PCM, BSC Computer Science, BCOM, BA, BJ, and more. The admission to JIWAJI DDE UG shall confirm candidates who have completed the admission process fluently.
Jiwaji DDE UG admission process includes application form submission, document verification, and admission fee deposit. The last date to complete Jiwaji DDE UG registration is to appear in the third week of October.
- JU’s SDE provides distance education BSc degrees in specializations such as chemistry, biology, zoology, mathematics, and physics.
- Admission to all BSc degree programs is based on a Secondary and higher secondary Credential from a reputed exam board.
- The duration of this BSc undergraduate course is three years.
- Applicants may select any of the subject areas from Political Science, Economics, Sanskrit, History, Sociology, English, and Hindi.
- Eligibility is 10+2 from a reputed college or board with the lowest average of 50% marks.
- The selection of students to the BA and other UG courses is based on a first come first basis.
- Candidates are to have done their 12th intermediate with any subjects from a recognized University on a merit basis.
- Admission to be given on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Jiwaji University Distance Education PG Admission
A variety of distance education PG programs are offered by the University to the candidates, including MA, MSc, MBA, MCA, MCom, and many others. For those candidates interested in applying for admission to any of the university’s programs, they need to visit the official website of the university to do so. Allerdings, you need to make sure that you are eligible for the program you are applying for before you are able to proceed with the application process. The following are some famous courses and the eligibility criteria to apply for them are given below.
- MBA can be taken in distance mode for two years.
- Applicants need to have qualified for their UG with the least marks of 50% from a well-known University or college.
- In the first year of an MBA, the course fee is INR 15000.
- Masters of Arts in distance mode can be pursued at JU’s SDE with a duration of two years.
- Students can choose any of the specializations from Economics, Sociology, Hindi, Political Science, History, English, Sanskrit, Public Administration, and Social Work.
- The annual fee of this course is about INR 10000.
- The candidates should have a graduation (BCom) degree from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Students must have a commerce stream with maths subject.
Jiwaji University DDE PG Diploma
- Specializations in the subjects of Yoga Education, computer Application, and HR Development are available.
- Students have to clear UG Diploma or UG Degree from a reputable University.
- The relevant discipline of study in the backdrop should have been studied.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The Students of the UG, PG, and PG Diploma courses can take up the courses only if they meet the eligibility criteria of the desired course. The minimum Eligibility of each course is different, but generally, it is as follows;
- All Candidates will be subject to merit-based or first come first serve-based entries.
- Students of the PG level are subject to meeting the eligibility of a bachelor’s degree or a UG level diploma to gain entry into PG degrees or PG Diplomas.
Jiwaji University DDE Application Fees
The entry form fee of the Jiwaji University DDE entry form 2022 is only INR 600 which can be paid on the MP Online portal. Students that are from the SC, ST, or OBC (of MP) will be given a relaxation of 5% on entry form fee charges.
jiwaji.edu Admission Process 2022-23
- STEP – 1 For the same, students have to visit the website of MPOnline. The specific address is @jiwaji.mponline.gov.in/Portal or may access the link at the homepage of the Jiwaji University website.
- STEP – 2 Select the requisite course, fill in the relevant details, and deposit the form.
- STEP – 3 Candidate is required to online deposit the Application Fee and Course Fee along with the application form. To know the Application Fee refer relevant annexure towards the end of this prospectus or visit page of Distance education at @jiwaji.edu/dis_edu_about.asp
- STEP – 4 Candidate needs to take a print-out of the submitted admission form and deposit the hard copy to the School of Distance Education or study center where the candidate has taken admission along with self-attested photocopies.
- STEP – 5 Students need to visit the website to check their names in the admission list declared after the last date of admission. They should also check their emails since information concerning admission will also be sent through e-mail.
- STEP – 6 Students who wish to get their admission canceled need to apply within a month of the last date of application failing and no fee will be refunded.
- STEP – 7 Filling of Enrollment Form: Within a month of admission students have to fill up the Enrollment form at @jiwaji.mponline.gov.in/Portal in order to get enrolled at Jiwaji University failing which they will not be able to write their assignments and appear in the final examinations
NOTE: STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO VERIFY THE LAST DATES OF SUBMISSION OF THE ADMISSION FORM AND ENROLLMENT FORM FROM THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE UNIVERSITY.
Jiwaji University Contact Details:
- Phone:+91 751 2442712.
Be the first to leave a review.