Jiwaji University Distance Education 2023: Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission has started for the academic session 2023 and the last date to apply for admission form is 30 September 2023. The university released the application form for many UG, PG, and Certificate courses at the official website- www.jiwaji.edu. Students must apply for admission before the last date. The students will be able to register themselves at @www.jiwaji.edu.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Latest Updates
- Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2023 has started for Certificate programs for the academic year. Apply Now
- The last date for submission of the application form for Certificate courses is 30 September 2023. Click Here
- Students have to check all details on the official website.
This University was built in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, in 1964. A regular class and a distance learning class are both available at the University. It’s one of the best departments at Jiwaji University in Gwalior, called The School of Distance Education. You can get distance education there, which is a different way to learn than traditional learning.
The University has a lot of UG and PG courses, and students can look into it below this article and find out more. Previous qualification scores will decide whether you are eligible, and students need to complete the eligibility criteria before admission.
- Jiwaji University Distance Education offers UG-level courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Lib, B.Sc., etc.,
- While on the PG levels, Students can choose the MA and MBA courses from JU.
- The PG diploma at Jiwaji University SODE is available in Yoga Education, HR Development, and computer applications.
The entries are open under Commerce, Science, Arts, IT, Library, etc. English is the only medium of learning available except for some language-based courses.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jiwaji University Distance Education|
|Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Jiwaji University is now accepting the admission form for UG, PG, and Certificate courses for the academic year 2023-24. Jiwaji University Distance Education Admissions window has been closed on 30 September 2023 for certificate courses. It provides PG MBA and MA programs. UG programs at Jiwaji University include B.A., BCom, BSc, and B.Lib. JU’s SDE furthermore gives a PG Diploma in Human Resources Development, Yoga Education, and Computer Applications via distance education.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) is a 3-year UG program offered at Jiwaji University in distance mode. Eligibility criteria for B.Com admission are 10+2 education with min 50% mark. The annual fee charged by BCom students is INR 18,000.
- MBA in Rural Management is a 2-year PG program of Jiwaji University offering in D/L mode. A Bachelor’s degree in business or any stream is the eligibility criterion for this program. The course annual fee is INR 15,000.
- MBA in Human Resource Management is a D/L mode PG course of JU. The duration of this distance program is one year. The fee charged for this course is INR 5000.
- Postgraduate Diploma In Computer Applications(PGDCA) is a 1-year long diploma course. Graduation in any stream is the minimum eligibility for PGDCA. The total fee for this course is INR 5K.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a 2-year program offered by Jiwaji University in distance mode. The eligibility criteria for this PG course is a BBA or any graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks. INR 15000 is the academic fee for the MBA at JUDE.
- Psychology Counseling is a 1-year short program offered at Jiwaji University in distance mode. Graduation in any stream is minimum eligibility. The total fee charged is INR 5K.
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Jiwaji University Distance Education UG Admission
Admission to Jiwaji DDE’s UG program is available for departments of life sciences, physical sciences, business & management, social sciences, and arts, among others. Applying is required for programs like BSC ZBC, BSC PCM, BSC Computer Science, BCOM, BA, and BJ, among others. Candidates who have completed the admissions procedure will be confirmed for admission to JIWAJI DDE UG.
Jiwaji DDE UG admission process includes application form submission, document verification, and admission fee deposit. The last date to complete Jiwaji DDE UG registration is to appear in the third week of October.
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- JU’s SDE provides distance education BSc degrees in chemistry, biology, zoology, mathematics, and physics specializations.
- Admission to all BSc degree programs is based on a Secondary and higher secondary Credential from a reputed exam board.
- The duration of this BSc undergraduate course is three years.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Applicants may select any subject areas from Political Science, Economics, Sanskrit, History, Sociology, English, and Hindi.
- Eligibility is 10+2 from a reputed college or board with the lowest average of 50% marks.
- The selection of students to the BA and other UG courses is based on a first-come, first basis.
Bachelor of Library (B.Lib)
- Candidates are to have done their 12th intermediate with any subjects from a recognized University on a merit basis.
- Admission is to be given on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Jiwaji University Distance Education PG Admission
The University offers various distance education PG programs to the candidates, including MA, MSc, MBA, MCA, MCom, and many others. Candidates interested in applying for admission to any of the university’s programs must visit the university’s official website. Allerdings, you need to make sure that you are eligible for the program you are applying for before you can proceed with the application process. The following are some famous courses, and the eligibility criteria for applying are below.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA can be taken in distance mode for two years.
- Applicants must have qualified for their UG with minor marks of 50% from a well-known University or college.
- In the first year of an MBA, the course fee is INR 15000.
Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Arts in distance mode can be pursued at JU’s SDE for a duration of two years.
- Students can choose any specialization from Economics, Sociology, Hindi, Political Science, History, English, Sanskrit, Public Administration, and Social Work.
- The annual fee for this course is about INR 10000.
Masters of Commerce (MCom)
- The candidates should have a graduation (BCom) degree from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Students must have a commerce stream with maths subject.
Jiwaji University Distance Education PG Diploma
- Specializations in Yoga Education, Computer Application, and HR Development are available.
- Students must clear their UG Diploma or UG Degree from a reputable University.
- The relevant discipline of study in the backdrop should have been studied.
Admission to certificate programs is going on for the academic session 2023-24. The application submission deadline to register is 30 September 2023. Students can apply before the last date. The duration of the program is 6 months. The eligibility criteria is to complete the 10+2 from a recognized institute/board. The Certificate programs are offered in various specializations such as Fashion design, Vedic Mathematics, Goods and Services tax, etc.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The Students of the UG, PG, and PG Diploma courses can take up the courses only if they meet the eligibility criteria of the desired course. The minimum Eligibility of each course is different, but generally, it is as follows;
- All Candidates will be subject to merit-based or first, first serve-based entries.
- Students of the PG level are subject to meeting the eligibility of a bachelor’s degree or a UG-level diploma to gain entry into PG degrees or PG Diplomas.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Application Fee
The fee for the Jiwaji University Distance Education entry form 2023 is only INR 600, which can be paid on the MP Online portal. Students from the SC, ST, or OBC (of MP) will be given a relaxation of 5% on entry form fee charges.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Courses Fee Structure
|Courses||Duration||Per Year Fee (INR)|
|MA Arts||2 Years||10000|
|MA History||2 Years||4500|
|MA Geography||2 Years||4500|
jiwaji.edu Admission Process
- STEP – 1 For the same, students have to visit the website of MPOnline. The specific address is @jiwaji.mponline.gov.in/Portal, or you may access the link at the homepage of the Jiwaji University website.
- STEP – 2 Select the requisite course, fill in the relevant details, and deposit the form.
- STEP – 3 Candidate must deposit the Application Fee and Course Fee along with the application form online. To know the Application Fee refer relevant annexure towards the end of this prospectus or visit the page of Distance education at @jiwaji.edu/dis_edu_about.asp
- STEP – 4 The Candidate needs to take a print-out of the submitted admission form and deposit the hard copy to the School of Distance Education or study center where the candidate has taken admission along with self-attested photocopies.
- STEP – 5 Students need to visit the website to check their names in the admission list declared after the last date of admission. They should also check their emails since information concerning admission will be sent through e-mail.
- STEP – 6 Students who wish to get their admission canceled must apply within a month of the last date of application failing, and no fee will be refunded.
- STEP – 7 Filling of Enrollment Form: Within a month of admission, students must fill up the Enrollment form at @jiwaji.mponline.gov.in/Portal to enroll at Jiwaji University. Failing which, they will not be able to write their assignments and appear in the final examinations
List of Jiwaji University Distance Education Course
|B.Sc. (Computer Sc., Physics and Maths)||M.A. (History)|
|B.A. (in any three subjects out of History, Pol. Science, Sociology, Economics, Geography, English (Litt.), Hindi (Litt.)||M.A. (English)|
|Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)||M.A. (Sanskrit)|
M.A. (Political Science)
M.A. (Public Administration)
|P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications||
|P.G. Diploma in Human Resource Development||
M.A. (Drawing & Painting)
M.A. (Social Work)
Master of Journalism (MJ)
Jiwaji University Distance Education Result
The results for all UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate courses will be available on the official website of the university. Students who have appeared in the semester and annual exams can check the results. The university publishes the results after the end of the exams.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Placements
The placement process at Jiwaji University distance education usually begins in September when top companies with national and foreign reputations visit campus. The placement cell helps students get ready for jobs in a wide range of organizations, such as political and social agencies, think tanks, academic institutions, PSUs, business sectors, etc.
The Jiwaji University placement cell (JUPC) is working hard to bring recruiters and students together by holding workshops, seminars, placement camps, guest speaker training, and trade fairs. 60% of students were placed in 2021, based on their goals and skills.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Contact Details
- Phone: +91 751 2442712.
Note: Dates are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.