LPU Distance Education Admission 2023: Lovely Professional University has opened the window for distance learning admission for the academic year 2023. It is offering various UG, PG, Certificate, and Diploma courses. Students and working professionals are applicable to pursue courses. Both can register themselves on the LPU official portal before the deadline.
LPU Latest Updates
- The LPU distance education admissions window has been opened, Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official site of the university. Click Here
- LPU distance education admission 2022-23 the last date was 30 October 2022. Source
A popular university established in 2005, Lovely Professional University is located in Phagwara, Punjab. Distance learning is a good option for students who cannot attend regular lectures. Undergraduate and graduate programs are offered by the university. There are courses available for students for the 2022 academic session for BCA, B.Sc, BA, B.Com, B.LISi, BBA, MA, M.Sc, MCA, M.Com, MLIS, and MBA.
- Lovely Professional University is a UGC-DEB-approved university that delivers quality education. As an independent government organization, the University Grants Commission is responsible for maintaining high academic standards in India. UGC-approved universities and courses are respected
- LPU University is located on the Jalandhar-Delhi Expressway Expressway Expressway. It is well connected to airports, bus terminals, and railway stations by road and rail.
- The university has been accredited by the UGC, AIU, NCTE, PCI, IAP, COA, and The Institute of Engineers, among others (India).
- The students who want to take admissions in UG programs must also complete their 10th and 12th classes from a UGC-recognized board.
- Students need to complete their graduation degree from a recognized board for the PG programs.
- There are no entrance examinations designed for any of the programs by the university, and only the merit scores are available for the university.
- Application fees for all of the programs are 350/- rupees.
- Lovely Professional University Faculty of DDE offers top distance education programs.
- The LPU e-connect received the World Education Summit 2014 award for “Higher Education-Innovation in Open and Distance Learning”.
- Beautiful Professional University (LPU) was recently awarded a 9 crore grant by the European Commission to explore sports education in India, Sri Lanka, and Indonesia in collaboration with 11 universities.
- A student portal is available for the institution, as well as personal contact programs, placement drives at several locations, and online study material.
- This institution offers courses in Management, Commerce, Art, and Computer Applications.
The application process for students is available. If students need any counseling, they can speak with one of our well-trained counselors. These counselors will help students in a professional manner during the application process.
Both offline and online versions of the applications are available. Applicants for admissions can find more information on the website. The university offers its admissions based on merit scores, and prospective students should check its eligibility requirements for admission before applying.
LPU Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Lovely Professional University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
LPU Distance Education Admission 2023
Candidates who wish to enroll for fresh admission will need to visit the LPU DDE Portal. LPU Distance Education admission is to be offered by the university in most courses based on the applicant’s previous scores.
The online, and offline LPU DDE blank application form is available online. Individuals can apply to computer applications, IT, management, commerce, arts, library & information sciences-driven programs by paying a fee of INR 500. The prescribed LPU DDE application fee has an option to deposit via Wallet, net banking, debit/credit card
LPU distance university proposes BCA, BSC, MCA, MBA, and lateral entry courses for admission. Maximum course admission to LPU DDE is provided on qualifying scores. But, MBA aspirants are required to score a valid percentage in the LPU or national level entrance exams like CMAT/CAT/XAT to acquire a seat.
LPU Distance Education UG Admission
Registration or application submission of LPU DDE UG programs designed in online/offline mode.
Candidates will get numerous options in IT, management, commerce, library, and arts streams. LPU includes BBA, BCOM, DLISC, and BA programs under the UG section. The admission to all LPU UG courses followed on a non-entrance based. Individuals can apply to any UG program based on the minimum qualification.
BBA –The Bachelor of Business Administration is an advanced degree program. LPU Distance Education welcomes students from every stream. Management is taught in this course. Besides learning management, the students also learn computer application technology. The minimum duration of this course at LPU Distance Education is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years.
B.LIS – Bachelor’s in Library and Information Science can take a complete duration of 3 years in LPU DDE. The eligibility required to be enrolled in this course is 12th grade or equivalent from a known board with at least 50% marks.
BSc (IT)- LPU Distance Education offers a distance BSc degree in the field of IT. This program has a minimum duration of 3 years at LPU. It is needed that students will have to pass 10(+2 from a well-known institute or board.
LPU Distance Education PG Admission
MA – LPU Distance Education offers a MA degree in multiple fields. These include Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Math, History, Punjabi, Hindi, English, and Economics. This degree course can be taken by students having a BA or other related degree.
M.LIS – A master’s in library and information science is a 2-year course that is offered online. A minimum of 50% marks is required to qualify for a UG exam.
Diploma in Lib.Sc.
- The course aims to provide students with a background in the principles of storing and managing data, as well as help them cope with the challenges of the information society of the future.
- Diploma courses can be completed within one year.
- The applicants must have passed the intermediate class in any stream with a minimum of 40% in a recognized university.
- There is a semester fee of Rs 4000/- for the diploma course at the university. In addition to the examination charge of Rs 1250/-, the university also charges Rs 1000/- for the study materials.
LPU Distance Education Application Form 2023
LPU Distance education application form 2023 has been released by the university and the students aspiring for admission need to fill out the application form by visiting the official website before the deadline.
The entry form will be given to aspirants for a charge of INR 350 in cash. Aspirants can give it to the LPU Distance Education Department after paying the entry form fee. The entry form fee is to be filled out and sent to the University address along with the required docs.
LPU Distance Education Courses Offered
The university provides a number of distance-learning undergraduate (UG), graduate (PG), and diploma programmes. These programmes are provided by the university in a variety of academic fields, including management, commerce, the arts, and computer applications.
The university’s list of distance learning programmes, along with their specializations, is as follows:
|Undergraduate (UG)||Distance BBA||Distance BCom||Distance BA|
|Postgraduate (PG)||Distance MBA||Distance MCom||MA in History|
|MA in political science|
|MA in Hindi|
|MA in Education|
|MA in Sociology|
|MA in English|
|MA in Mathematics|
|MA in Economics|
|MA in Psychology|
|MA in Punjabi|
|Courses||Computer Applications & IT||Library & Information Sciences|
|Undergraduate (UG)||Distance BCA||DistanceBachelor of Library and Information Sciences|
|Distance B.Sc in IT|
|Postgraduate (PG)||Distance MCA||Distance Master of Library and Information Science|
|Distance M.Sc in IT|
|Diploma||Distance Diploma in Computer Applications||Distance Diploma in Library and Information sciences|
LPU Distance Education Courses & Fee Detail
|Courses||Fees in INR|
|BA- Bachelor of Arts||6,400|
|BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration||8,600|
|B.Com.- Bachelor of Commerce||8,000|
|BCA- Bachelor of Computer Application||9,620|
|B.Lit- Bachelor of Literature||6,650|
|B.Sc.- Bachelor of Science||11,260|
|MA- Master of Arts||6,420|
|MBA- Master of Business Administration||7,800|
|M.Com- Master of Commerce||8,440|
|MCA- Master of Computer Application||4,540|
LPU Distance Education Admit Card
It is generated once a pupil has done their slot booking process. The slot book for LPUNEST 2022 started for this session on 16 July 2022, for Schedule VI. Aspirants can download the LPUNEST admit card 2022 online.
There will be no hard copies made available for the aspirants; if there is an issue with any admits cards, aspirants must contact the authorities urgently.
How to use LPU Distance Education Login 2023?
- Candidates can click here to be directed to the LPU DDE login portal.
- The registration number is given to aspirants during registration. The process must be entered in the first box.
- The password is required in the second box.
- Candidates must next click ‘Login’ to move forward.
Why Lovely Professional University Distance Education?
- Trust earned over the years.
LPU Distance Education e-Connect Portal
LPU e-Connect is an online platform of Lovely Professional University distance education that links its students with the university directly. LPU DDE provides a personalized User ID and Password to each student to visit the LPU e-Connect portal. This portal makes your education easy, You can access this portal anywhere anytime, and clear your educational issues directly without any physical stress.
Also, you get all the important notifications from the university regarding your education here such as Important dates, fee submission dates, syllabus, video lectures, exam dates, PCP classes schedule, etc.
LPU Distance Education Admission Process
The admission process of the LPU DDE program is organized every year online followed by offline modes. The given instruction will help aspirants to complete the LPU DDE admission process accurately.
- Visit the LPUDE admission portal.
- Download an offline admission application form
- Fill up the form with a blue ballpoint pen only in the block letters
- No field should be left blank. (Do write NA if a field is not applicable to you)
- Paste a recent self-attested passport-size colored photograph
- Do not forget to attest to the LPU application form, and documents
- Fees will be accepted online by the LPU E-Connect Portal via Credit Card/Debit Card/Wallets/UPI/Net Banking/DD
- Form submission receipt must be attained as proof.
LPU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar – Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab (India), 144411
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.lpude.in/
Disclaimer: All the dates and information mentioned above are only for general information purposes. visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.