ANU Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 30 September 2022 is the last date of ANU DDE Admission 2022. Acharya Nagarjuna University began in 1976. The University has established an online-only distance-learning programme. In the sciences, business, and the arts. It offers the MHRM, MCA, MA, MSc, MBA, and M.Com. Acharya Nagarjuna University has nearly 450 affiliated colleges. Students who cannot attend traditional academic institutions can take distance education courses.
ANU is now accepting applications. Online and paper applications are accepted. Admissions for 2022 begin in August. Students must carefully review the latest notification’s mark criteria and await institution updates. Applicants to the UG programme must meet basic eligibility requirements.
The CDE offers B.Com, LLB, BHM, BCA, BA, BBM, and BSc degrees. It has MHRM, MCA, MA, MSc, MBA, and M.Com. University’s remote education programme offers postgraduate diplomas and certificates. ANU offers degrees in tourism and computer applications. Programs include bachelor’s, master’s, certificates, and diplomas.
- Registration fees: The Application fees for the UG programs is 250/- rupees, and for the PG programs, students should pay 500/- rupees.
- M.A.(Hindi)- Any degree that has Hindi as a second language or BA with Hindi as a special subject. The fee for this course is INR 6750-/-
- M.Com. (Accountancy)- Students need to pass B.Com / BBM with recognize university, the course fee is INR 6700.
- M.S.W- Students have Any Bachelors Degree, the course fee will be RS 10000 Approx.
Nagarjuna University Distance Education Notification
- Exams will begin at ANU Distance Education on 17 June 2022 and The last day to pay the examination fee without a fine is 23 May 2022. Get More Information
- The last date to pay the examination fee with a fine of Rs.100/ is 25 May 2022.
- Deadline for paying examination fees with a fine of Rs. 500 is 30 May 2022. ( Source)
ANU Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Location||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
ANU Distance Education Admission 2022
ANU CDE admission 2022 online applications under distance learning programs begin in July. Candidates can enroll in the ANU CDE programs by 30 September 2022. ANU CDE Admission window is open for the certificate, diploma, library, ug, and pg degree programs. Applicants can enroll in BA. BCOM, MA, MSW, etc., oriented programs.
Application fee for the professional courses is INR 550. But, individuals who are keen to apply for the ANU CDE traditional ug degree will need to deposit INR 250. Admission to ANU CDE is given either on merit or direct-based. Entrance test is mainly held for MBA and MCA programs. Shortlisted through management entrance tests are called for the ANU CDE counseling session.
ANU Distance Education UG Admission 2022
ANU Distance Education UG Admission 2022 for the academic cycle shall have the last date of 30 September 2022. The admission to UG programs of ANU will be given either entrance or non-entrance test scores.
ANU UG distance education drives certificate, diploma, and degree level courses like BSC (All courses), BBA, BCOM Computer Applications, BCOM General, Certificate in HIV/Aids, Certificate in Hotel & Hospital Management, and more. Entrance test-based admission will be given to BA-oriented programs.
The registration fee includes the application cost and processing fee of INR 120. Applicants can only enroll by depositing the mentioned fees. A confirmation of ANU Distance Education UG courses admission shall be shared through a notification on the registered email, and mobile number.
- Bachelors of Arts or B.Com can be chosen by students who want to join the economic sectors of the country or are interested to go for taxation.
- This course is also accessible in distance mode with a syllabus covering three years and six semesters.
- Its eligibility is passing intermediate from a known college or board with an average grade point.
- Bachelors of Science distance education is a UG level degree program that is three years long with six semesters.
- Applicants who wish to register for a bachelor’s program such as BSc must have completed their 10+2 class in any particular topic.
- The academic fee for this course at this University is about INR 18160 annually.
ANU Distance Education offers art courses in 9 different combinations. The students can choose the course with the subject of their interest. All the combinations are mentioned below.
- BA (Economics, History, Politics)
- BA (Economics, Public Administration, Politics)
- BA (History, Politics, Sociology)
- BA (Economics, Public Administration, Sociology)
- BA (Economics, History, Sociology)
- BA (Economics, Banking, Computer Applications)
- BA (Economics, Politics, Sociology)
- BA (Spl. English History Spl. Telugu)
- BA (Public Administration, Politics, History)
- Students should clear 10+2 with 50% marks with a science Stream.
- The entrance exam is required to be cleared as per the specialization.
ANU Distance Education PG Admission 2022
MA, M.Com, M.Lib.Sci are offered courses for the Master’s study. Students for the admissions are needed to complete the basic eligibility criteria that say that students should have passed Bachelors/Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
Students for the Post Graduation programs can opt for their specialization available at this university.
For admission, the university follows the merit-based system. There are no entrance examinations for the PG programs and students for the distance mode. All the programs at this university are assisted with a proper study pattern.
- ANU’s Centre for Distance Education in Guntur provides a Master of Science with eleven areas of expertise.
- The specializations offered for MSc in Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Food and Nutrition Science, etc.
- It is suggested that a student’s previous education must be taken any of the related specializations.
- MBA is a PG degree program of ANU. This is tailored to those who are interested in the business world.
- The eligibility required for this distance degree program is a graduation degree with 50% accumulation marks from a known University.
- There is a tuition fee of INR 30960 that is charged for distance MBA courses.
Following are the Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education PG Courses:
- MSc (Zoology)
- MSc (Physics)
- MSc (Chemistry)
- MSc (Microbiology)
- MSc (Mathematics)
- MSc (Statistics)
- MSc (Foods and Nutritional Science)
- MSc (Botany)
- MA (English)
- MA (Telugu)
- MA (Economics)
- MA (Economics: Agricultural Economics and Rural Development)
- M.S.W. (Master of Social Work)
- MA (Hindi)
- MA (Journalisam and Mass Communication)
- MA (History)
- MA (Political Science)
- MA (Sociology)
- MA Human Resource Management(HRM)
- MA (Economics: Agricultural Economics and Rural Development)
- MBA (Three years -Two specializations)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Human Resource Management)
- MBA (Tourism and Travel Management)
- M Com (Accountancy)
- M Com (Banking)
ANU Distance Education Admission Admission 2022 Last Date
|Online UG admission starting date||28 August 2022|
|Online UG admission last date||30 September 2022|
|Online PG admission starting date||28 August 2022|
|Online PG admission last date||30 September 2022|
ANU Distance Education Application Form 2022
The entry form fee is only INR 600 for the general category Candidates. The Candidates belonging to the categories SC, and ST will be required to pay only INR 500 as an entry form fee.
The entry form fee for various courses are as follows:
- The following amounts are to be added to the admission fees towards the cost of the application form when the downloaded application form is used for admission or Entrance test:
- For B.A/B.Com/B.Sc./B.B.A./B.H.M – Entrance Test: Rs.250/-
- For UG/PG/B.L.I.Sc./PG DIPLOMA/ Diploma / Certificate Courses Admission : Rs 170/
- For MBA/MCA Courses Admission: Rs.400/- For MBA/MCA Courses Entrance Test: Rs.600/
ANU Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria
Not all Candidates are eligible for application in the courses offered by the University. The Candidates that are having specific certifications are allowed to apply for the courses offered by the University. Following are some eligibility criteria for the application to specific degree courses offered by the University:
- The Candidates who have passed their 10+2 level exams from any recognized University are eligible for admittance to UG courses offered by this University.
- The Candidate who is having the minimum mark of about 52% is eligible to apply for the entries.
- The Candidates who have a certification and degree of passing Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the entries in the degree courses offered by the University.
The students can check the ANU Distance Education fee details; for more information, visit here.
ANU Distance Education Admission Contact Details
- Address: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar-522510, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Phone: 0863-2346208,0863-2346222
- E-mail: email@example.com
Note: All dates are tentative for more information visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.