ANUCDE Admission 2023: The registration form for admission to ANU Centre for Distance Education has been released for the January 2023 academic session, and the deadline to register for admission to all the courses offered by this university has been extended to 31 March 2023. The students aspiring admission into the offered courses must reach out to the university’s website and complete the registration process before the last date. Courses like BA, MA, MSW, BCom, MCom, MLIS, BLIS & more are available for enrollment.
Nagarjuna University Distance Education Notification:
- ANUCDE admission 2023 last date for the January session with a late fee of Rs 100 is 31 March 2023. Source
- ANU Distance education has released the March 2023 examination schedule for all courses. Click here to download
- The university has released the instruction for original certificate verification for UG and PG course admission 2023. Click here
- ANUCDE Assignment 2023 question paper has been released for all courses, students can download their assignment question paper for Feb 2023 by visiting here.
- UG courses and supplementary examinations to all PG, Diploma & Certificate courses will commence on 25 February 2023. Check Here
- ANU Distance Education admission for all courses has been started on 01 January 2023. Source
The CDE offers B.Com, LLB, BHM, BCA, BA, BBM, and BSc degrees. It has MHRM, MCA, MA, MSc, MBA, and M.Com. University’s distance education program offers postgraduate diplomas and certificates. ANU offers degrees in tourism and computer applications. Programs include bachelor’s, master’s, certificates, and diploma-level programs.
ANU Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education|
|Location||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
anucde.info Admission 2023-24
Admission to all the UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, Library, and Management courses offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University through distance education started on January 01, 2023. Interested students can apply before the last date of March 31, 2023.
The application fee for the professional courses is INR 550 but, individuals who are keen to apply for the ANU CDE traditional UG degree will need to deposit INR 250. Admission to ANU CDE is either based on merit or a direct application. MBAs and MCAs are the most common programs for which entrance tests are held. In the ANU CDE counselling session, students who have been shortlisted through management entrance tests will be invited to participate.
ANU CDE UG Admission
The admission to UG programs of ANU Centre for Distance Education is now open, application form will be accepted by the university until 31 March 2023.
ANU UG distance education drives BSc, BBA, B.Com Computer Applications, B.Com General, Certificate in HIV/Aids, Certificate in Hotel & Hospital Management, and more. Entrance test-based admission will be given to BA-oriented programs.
The registration fee includes the Application cost and processing fee of INR 120. Applicants can only enroll by depositing the mentioned fees. A confirmation of ANU Distance Education UG courses admission shall be shared through a notification on the registered email, and mobile number.
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce): B.com or Bachelor of Commerce can be selected by students who wish to join the economic areas of the country or are ready for taxation education. The course is also accessible in distance mode with courses that cover three years and six semesters. Its eligibility is passing intermediate with an average qualification point of a university or known joint.
BSc (Bachelor of Science): The BSc course is a 3-year course with 6 semesters. Those students who wanted to take admission to the course must have completed 10+2 with 50% marks and in the relevant field. The admission process is completely online and the student does not require to visit the campus, the selection process is based on the merit list. The course fee is INR 18160.
BA (Bachelor of Arts): ANU Distance Education offers art courses in 9 different combinations. The students can choose the course with the subject of their interest. All the combinations are mentioned below:
- BA (Economics, History, Politics)
- BA (Economics, Public Administration, Politics)
- BA (History, Politics, Sociology)
- BA (Economics, Public Administration, Sociology)
- BA (Economics, History, Sociology)
- BA (Economics, Banking, Computer Applications)
- BA (Economics, Politics, Sociology)
- BA (Spl. English History Spl. Telugu)
- BA (Public Administration, Politics, History)
BBA: BBA is a 3-year distance education program offered by ANU distance education for the academic year. A candidate should clear the 12th board examination with at least 45–50% aggregated marks to be eligible to apply for the program. The university offers courses in different specializations. Students can even check their application form status by logging in to the student portal available on the university website.
ANU Distance Education PG Admission
Acharya Nagarjuna University has started the registration for distance postgraduate programs for session 2023-24. The last date to apply for ANUCDE PG Admission 2023 is 31 March 2023. Students for the Post Graduation programs can opt for the various specialization available at this university. For admission, the university follows a merit-based system. There are no entrance examinations for the PG programs.
MSc (Master of Science): ANU’s Centre for Distance Education in Guntur provides a Master of Science with eleven areas of expertise. The specializations offered for MSc are Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Food and Nutrition Science, etc. It is suggested that a student’s previous education must have been accomplished from a recognized institution and in a relevant stream.
ANU Distance Education offers an MBA degree (Master of Business Administration). This program is designed for those who are interested in the business world. The minimum requirement for this distance degree program is a graduation degree from a university with at least 50% accumulation marks. Distance MBA courses are charged a tuition fee of INR 30960.
MA (Master of Arts): Master of Arts is a 2-Year PG degree program offered by ANU in distance education mode. Candidates who have a UG degree with at least 45-50% marks are eligible to apply for the program.
MCA (Master of Computer Application): This is one of the post-graduate degree programs offered by ANU distance education. The duration of this course is 2-Years that is divided into four semesters. The course is designed to study all about computer applications including the development of computer applications. Interested candidates who qualify for their BCA degree program with a minimum of 45-50% marks are eligible to apply for the program.
MCom (Master of Commerce): The Master of Commerce (MCom) is a 2-year post-graduate degree program that offers a variety of study subjects in the economic sector, taxation, and financial management. For the program to be considered for admission, you must have a BCom degree with a minimum aggregate mark of 50%.
ANU Distance Education Application Form
Application form for all the courses offered by ANU CDE is now available on @anucde.info for the academic session of January 2023, one can apply for admission before the last date of 31 March 2023.
On the official website @anucde.info, there are both online and offline versions of the application form which can be downloaded. ANU Distance Education offers a number of courses that are open to students who are eligible for admission to the courses offered by the university.
Entry forms for the general category are only available for a fee of INR 600. For the candidates belonging to the reserved categories such as SCs and STs, the registration fee will be only INR 500 which should be paid as an entry fee.
The entry form fee for various courses is as follows:
- The following amounts are to be added to the admission fees towards the cost of the application form when the downloaded application form is used for admission or Entrance test:
- For B.A/B.Com/B.Sc./B.B.A./B.H.M – Entrance Test: Rs.250/-
- For UG/PG/B.L.I.Sc./PG DIPLOMA/ Diploma / Certificate Courses Admission: Rs 170/
- For MBA/MCA Courses Admission: Rs. 400/- For MBA/MCA Courses Entrance Test: Rs.600/
ANUCDE Admission Eligibility Criteria
Not all Candidates are eligible for application in the courses offered by the University. The Candidates that are having specific qualifications are allowed to apply for the courses offered by the University. Following are some eligibility criteria for the application to specific degree courses offered by the University:
- The Candidates who have passed their 10+2 level exams from any recognized University are eligible for admission to UG courses offered by this University.
- The Candidate who has the minimum mark of about 52% is eligible to apply for the entries.
- The Candidates who have a certification and degree of passing Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the entries in the PG degree courses offered by the University.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Courses & Fee Structure
S.No Course of study fee Structure Duration of the Course
|2||M.A. Rural Development||8750||2years|
|3||M.A Political Science||8750||2 years|
|4||M.A. Public Administration||8750||2 years|
|5||M.A Sociology||8750||2 years|
|6||M.S.W (Master of Social Work)||8750||2 years|
|7||M.A History||8750||2 years|
|8||M.A Ancient History & Archaeology||8750||2 years|
|9||M.A Mahayana Buddhist Studies||8750||2 years|
|10||M.A Telugu||8750||2 years|
|11||M.A Sanskrit||8750||2 years|
|12||M.A English||8750||2 years|
|13||M.A Hindi||8750||2 years|
|16||M.B.A (International Business)||15860||2 years|
|17||M.B.A (Hospital Administration)||15860||2 years|
|19||M.T.T.M(Master of Tourism and Travel Management)||3584||2 years|
|21||M.A Journalism & Mass Communication||3049||2 years|
|23||P.G. Diploma in Ambedkar Studies||3045||2 years|
ANUCDE Admission Process
The admission process of the ANU Distance Education programs is organized in online, and offline modes. Candidates shall get a complete understanding of the ANU DDE courses admission process in the given section below.
- Visit ANUCDE Official Portal @anucde.org/
- Click on the link given in the form of the text “Click here online Admission”
- Then tap on the link, “Online admission”.
- Fill out your mobile no. in the given space and tap on the button “Send OTP” to get OTP through SMS.
- Fill out 4-digit OTP that you got on your mobile through SMS and tap on the button “Submit OTP”.
- Now your mobile number confirmation is done and the application form is open in front of you.
- Fill in all the mandatory information in the application form and submit it.
- Pay the application fee.
- Fees will be accepted via Online Challan (SBI/Andhra Bank)
- Finally, download a copy of the application form for future reference.
Acharya Nagarjuna University was founded in 1976. The University has established an online-only distance-learning program that offers MHRM, MCA, MA, MSc, MBA, and M.Com. Acharya Nagarjuna University has nearly 450 affiliated colleges. Students who cannot attend traditional academic courses can take distance education courses.
Students must carefully review the latest notification’s mark criteria and wait for the institution’s updates. Applicants to the UG program must meet basic eligibility requirements.
ANU Distance Education Admission Contact Details:
- Address: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar-522510, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, India
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All dates are tentative for more information visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.