ANUCDE Admission 2024: ANUCDE started admission for all programmes in the January 2024 academic session. The tentative last date for ANU distance education admission for all courses will be 29 February 2024. Students can fill out the admission form by visiting the official website @anucde.org.
Some of the interesting programs at Acharya Nagarjuna University of Distance Education that students would like to pursue are Certificate in Hotel and Hospitality Management, Diploma in Food Production, Diploma in Psychological Guidance and Counseling, BBA, BA, MCom, and so forth.
ANU Distance Education Latest Admission Updates: February 2024
- ANU distance education admission is ongoing for the various UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate courses into the January session. Source
- The deadline for admission is 29 February 2024 at Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education. Source
- MCom Banking admission started at ANU Distance Education for the January session, and applications are open till the mentioned last date. Source
The university responsibly administers entrance tests for several programs, such as BA, BCom, BHM, MBA, MCA, and more. Besides the entrance examination fee, applicants are required to deposit an admission fee to proceed with admission. Variations in entrance examination and admission fees are available in the fee structure section of this post.
Around INR 4750 to 17500 will be the Fe structure for the coming session. Eligibility of candidates will be based on the last exam performance of candidates. The university also determines the score of the entrance exam, if applicable.
So you have experienced a great overview of Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education considering its admissions, but we are pretty sure that you need to learn more. To increase your knowledge and improve your chances of admission to preferred programs at the university, we have curated comprehensive and necessary headings below.
ANU Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education
|Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
|Merit-based and Entrance Exam
|UG & PG
|Online and Offline
anucde.info Admission 2024
The application fee for the professional courses is INR 550 but, individuals who are keen to apply for the ANUCDE traditional UG degree will need to deposit INR 250. Admission to ANU CDE is either based on merit or a direct application. MBAs and MCAs are the most common programs for which entrance tests are held. In the ANU CDE counseling session, students who have been shortlisted through management entrance tests will be invited to participate.
The CDE offers B.Com, LLB, BHM, BCA, BA, BBM, and BSc degrees. It has MHRM, MCA, MA, MSc, MBA, and M.Com. The university’s distance education program offers postgraduate diplomas and certificates. ANU offers degrees in tourism and computer applications. Programs include bachelor’s, master’s, certificates, and diploma-level programs.
Is distance education valid at Acharya Nagarjuna University? Yes, UGC has approved ANU for a distance education course for the academic session 20923-24. Students who want to enroll in courses at the university should fill out the admission form before the last date.
ANU CDE UG Admission
Applicants do not need to worry as they will get another opportunity in July to apply for admission to undergraduate courses such as BA Economics, BCom General, BCom Computer Applications, BBA, Certificate Course in HIV AIDS Counseling, Diploma in Food Production, and so on.
Candidates can apply for bachelor’s level programs after their performance in the 12th examination.
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce): The Bachelor of Commerce program is a good choice for students who want to enter the economy of the country or want to learn more about taxation. A distance learning version of the course is also available, which covers three years and six semesters. Students who have passed intermediate with average qualification marks of a university are eligible for the program.
BA (Bachelor of Arts): ANUCDE offers art courses in 9 different combinations. The students can choose the course with the subject of their interest. All the combinations are mentioned below:
- BA (Economics, History, Politics)
- BA (Economics, Public Administration, Politics)
- BA (History, Politics, Sociology)
- BA (Economics, Public Administration, Sociology)
- BA (Economics, History, Sociology)
- BA (Economics, Banking, Computer Applications)
- BA (Economics, Politics, Sociology)
- BA (Spl. English History Spl. Telugu)
- BA (Public Administration, Politics, History)
BBA: BBA is a 3-year distance education program offered by ANUCDE for the academic year. A candidate should clear the 12th board examination with at least 45–50% aggregated marks to be eligible to apply for the program. The university offers courses in different specializations. Students can even check their application form status by logging in to the student portal available on the university website.
BLIS: Bachelor of Library and Information Science is a 1 year (2 Semester) undergraduate degree program offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University. Candidates who pass an undergraduate degree in the specialization are eligible to apply for admission to this degree program.
ANUCDE PG Admission
Applicants would be invited, during the admission process, to apply for MA Telugu, MA Hindi, MA Sociology, MSW, MCom Banking, MCom Accountancy, MLIS, MA English, and so on.
The admission window will be opened in an online format at the official website of Acharya Nagarjuna University CDE. It is only the bachelor’s performance that would be considered for admission to ANU PG programs in the 2024 session.
ANU CDE is expected to close the admission gates for the postgraduate programs by the end of October. There will be a short period of time during which aspirants will be accepted with a late fee.
MSc (Master of Science): ANU’s Centre for Distance Education in Guntur provides a Master of Science with eleven areas of expertise. The specializations offered for MSc are Zoology, Botany, Microbiology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Food and Nutrition Science, etc. It is suggested that a student’s previous education must have been accomplished from a recognized institution and in a relevant stream.
ANU Distance Education offers an MBA degree (Master of Business Administration). This program is designed for those who are interested in the business world. The minimum requirement for this distance degree program is a graduation degree from a university with at least 50% accumulation marks. Distance MBA courses are charged a tuition fee of INR 30960.
MA (Master of Arts): Master of Arts is a 2-year PG degree program offered by ANU in distance education mode. Candidates who have a UG degree with at least 45-50% marks are eligible to apply for the program. MA program is offered in various specializations.
- MA English
- MA Hindi
- MA Sanskrit
- MA Economics
- MA Telugu
- MA Sociology
- MA Political Science
- MA History
- MA Journalism & Mass Communication (MA JMC)
- MA Human Resource Management (MA HRM)
MCA (Master of Computer Application): This is one of the post-graduate degree programs offered by ANUCDE. The duration of this course is 2 years and is divided into four semesters. The course is designed to study all about computer applications including the development of computer applications. Interested candidates who qualify for their BCA degree program with a minimum of 45-50% marks are eligible to apply for the program.
MCom (Master of Commerce): The Master of Commerce (MCom) is a 2-year post-graduate degree program that offers a variety of study subjects in the economic sector, taxation, and financial management. For the program to be considered for admission, you must have a BCom degree with a minimum aggregate mark of 50%.
ANU Distance Education Application Form
On the official website @anucde.info, there are both online and offline versions of the application form which can be downloaded. ANU Distance Education offers several courses that are open to students who are eligible for admission to the courses offered by the university.
Entry forms for the general category are only available for a fee of INR 600. For the candidates belonging to the reserved categories such as SCs and STs, the registration fee will be only INR 500 which should be paid as an entry fee.
The entry form fee for various courses is as follows:
- The following amounts are to be added to the admission fees towards the cost of the application form when the downloaded application form is used for admission or Entrance test:
- For B.A/B.Com/B.Sc./B.B.A./B.H.M – Entrance Test: Rs.250/-
- For UG/PG/B.L.I.Sc./PG DIPLOMA/ Diploma / Certificate Courses Admission: Rs 170/
- For MBA/MCA Courses Admission: Rs. 400/- For MBA/MCA Courses Entrance Test: Rs.600/
ANUCDE Admission Eligibility Criteria
Not all candidates are eligible for application in the courses offered by the ANUCDE. Candidates that are having specific qualifications are allowed to apply for the courses offered by the university. Following are some eligibility criteria for the application to specific degree courses offered by the University:
- Candidates who have passed their 10+2 level exams from any recognized university are eligible for admission to UG courses offered by this university.
- The candidate who has a minimum mark of about 52% is eligible to apply for the entries.
- The candidates who have a certification and a degree of passing Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the entries in the PG degree courses offered by the University.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education Courses & Fee Structure
|Approx. Fee in RS
|M.A. Rural Development
|M.A Political Science
|M.A. Public Administration
|M.S.W (Master of Social Work)
|M.A Ancient History & Archaeology
|M.A Mahayana Buddhist Studies
|M.B.A (International Business)
|M.B.A (Hospital Administration)
|M.T.T.M(Master of Tourism and Travel Management)
|M.A Journalism & Mass Communication
|P.G. Diploma in Ambedkar Studies
ANUCDE Admission Process
The admission process of the ANU Distance Education programs is organized in online, and offline modes. Candidates shall get a complete understanding of the ANU DDE course admission process in the given section below.
- Visit ANUCDE Official Portal @anucde.org/
- Click on the link given in the form of the text “Click here for online Admission”
- Then tap on the link, “Online admission”.
- Fill out your mobile no. in the given space and tap on the button “Send OTP” to get OTP through SMS.
- Fill out the 4-digit OTP that you got on your mobile through SMS and tap on the button “Submit OTP”.
- Now your mobile number confirmation is done and the application form is open in front of you.
- Fill in all the mandatory information in the application form and submit it.
- Pay the application fee.
- Fees will be accepted via Online Challan (SBI/Andhra Bank)
- Finally, download a copy of the application form for future reference.
Acharya Nagarjuna University was founded in 1976. The University has established an online-only distance-learning program that offers MHRM, MCA, MA, MSc, MBA, and M.Com. Acharya Nagarjuna University has nearly 450 affiliated colleges. Students who cannot attend traditional academic courses can take distance education courses.
Students must carefully review the latest notification’s mark criteria and wait for the institution’s updates. Applicants to the UG program must meet basic eligibility requirements.
ANUCDE Contact Details:
- Address: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar-522510, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, India
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All dates are tentative for more information visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus