MBA IT Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MBA Information Technology (IT) is a popular 2-year course for students who want to learn about how businesses work with modern ideas about information security and project management, as well as how to use technology to communicate.
To get a Distance MBA degree in IT, you must have a bachelor’s degree in any field with at least 50% overall. The results of the entrance exam determine admission to the best MBA IT institutes in India. Registrations for the CAT and XAT, two of the most well-known national MBA exams, have begun. It costs between INR 10 and 23 lakh to get an MBA in IT in India.
- Information Technology is a specialization for MBA students who want to work for companies like e-commerce platforms and technology companies that are growing quickly on the web.
- An MBA in IT & Systems gives you knowledge about human resources, e-commerce, and security.
- An MBA gives a business a new way of looking at things and helps it grow with changes in technology.
- This degree also gives students a good grounding in management and a lot of attention to IT.
- There are now professional degrees in IT because there are so many jobs in this field.
MBA IT Management Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Information Technology Management
Eligibility: A preferred degree is BBA in IT management, however, any equivalent education in a bachelor will make you eligible. There are 40% marks needed at the basic criteria.
Duration: The duration is 2 to 5 years respectively.
Fee: It will be from INR 7000 to INR 32000 in most of the institutes.
University: Students can get entry to IGNOU, NMIMS University, VIT, ICFAI, Amity, and many others. All mentioned universities are recognized by UGC.
Career-wise: The career-wise options are vast here including study or employment chances. Almost INR 10-15 LPA is earned by employed candidates. In this case, recruiters are Google, Microsoft, Accenture, Amazon, IBM, and Facebook, with similar job roles.
MBA IT Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MBA IT Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MBA Information Technology Management admission begins in two sessions: July, and January. The admission to the Calendar year cycle in various UGC-approved institutions has been closed. Candidates who wish to make the entry to MBA Information Technology Management program for two years can apply to the July Academic cycle.
Some universities have commenced the online or offline admission process of the academic year cycle from the first week of June. The admission to MBA IT Management program can be taken after passing qualifying, and national-level entrance exams like CMAT/GMAT/CAT. The minimum qualification must not be less than an ug degree with 50% marks in any stream.
The universities which offer the IT Management pg degree program “MBA” are Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Dy Patil, NMIMS, etc. An average fee in central, and state-run institutions of distance education for the MBA IT Management program is INR 80,000. Applicants can complete a degree by making a yearly deposit of the mentioned complete fee in two parts.
MBA IT Management program in the distance mode will develop an understanding of the following subjects: modern business organization, accounting, finance, entrepreneurship, innovation, business ethics, and other management. Pursuing a degree in the distance MBA in IT management can make an individual self-dependent for the study, and learners can also see an evolvement in time management skills, etc.
Some universities approve admission to the MBA IT management program on qualifying merit. But, a few follow the path of the entrance exam before ensuring admission to MBA IT Management. The MBA IT program is divided into four semesters that include management process & organizational behavior, business research, managerial skills development, entrepreneurship development, software quality assurance, e-business, and more. The MBA IT professional can work as a business analyst, marketing manager, project manager, product manager, etc.
MBA IT Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Students who have attained a reasonable degree of BBA IT from any university recognized by UGC with at least 54% marks in annual exams are allowed to be entered the following program.
- Candidates can go for pursuing the Doctorate level after ending this degree.
- In order to be eligible for admission to the postgraduate program of MBA with majors in IT Management, it is necessary that the individual has passed some requirements beforehand as this is a purely professional master’s degree and requires some dedicated studies background to understand the advanced courses as well.
For the MBA in IT Management Distance Education, it is important that the individual has acquired a bachelor’s degree in any computer or science discipline from a recognized institution while the bachelor’s degree should be at least three to four years. A bachelor’s degree related to the IT sector such as IT Management, IT and Telecom, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc will obviously be preferred in comparison to others.
MBA IT Management Distance Education Syllabus
The syllabus for 1st Year of MBA IT management is given below
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Organizational Behaviour||Organization Effectiveness and Change|
|Quantitative Methods||Management Science|
|Managerial Economics||Economic Environment of Business|
|Financial Accounting||Financial Management|
|Marketing Management||Management Accounting|
|Human Resource Management||Operation Management|
|Business Communication||Marketing Research|
|Information Technology Management||Management of Information System|
The syllabus for the 2nd year of MBA IT management is given below:
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility||Project Study|
|Legal Environment of Business||Strategic Management|
|Strategic Analysis||International Business Environment|
|Elective Course||Elective Course|
|Managing E-Business/ Business Intelligence||Business Process Re-Engineering|
|System Analysis and Design||Database Management Systems|
|Strategic Management of Information Technology||Knowledge Management|
|Managing IT-Enabled Services||Network Operations, Management & Security|
MBA in IT Management Distance Learning Suitability
Some skills can make you greatly suitable for the master’s degree in IT Management and can help you get your master’s degree easily and smoothly with great possible distinction. These skills for the MBA IT Management are given as follows.
- Those students who already have basic to advance knowledge of the different IT courses, IT subjects, processes, as well as modules learned through different subjects in their bachelor’s degree, are at a great advantage for this postgraduate degree of IT Management.
- Professionals who have already completed some projects in the field of IT or have experience in this field already but just want to have advanced skills because of competition in their department are greatly suited for this master’s degree.
- Students who are interested in the developmental fields of science and technology, especially IT, and are always on the lookout for innovation, are ideal for this postgraduate degree in IT Management.
- Those students who have been in the core computer programming field and want to change a bit of their field to be diverse are the perfect candidates for this master’s degree as it will broaden their area of expertise and open many different positions for them too.
Why Study MBA IT?
- Among MBA programs in India, IT is one of the most well-liked ones.
- Job opportunities exist in information technology organizations, as well as in the finance, taxation, and business sectors, among other areas of employment.
- This course isn’t just for students who work in the IT field. After taking this course, students can decide what kind of job they want to do.
- It is expected that the value of this course will rise as more and more businesses around the world become more computerized.
- With an MBA, you are more likely to obtain a better job and earn a higher salary.
- It satisfies one’s drive for success while also satisfying one’s excitement. Earning an MBA will help you achieve success as an entrepreneur.
- Students can expand their knowledge of business while also improving their technical skills.
MBA in (IT) Information Technology Management is a lethal mixture of two very dynamic aspects of any business: management expertise & (IT) information technology. Almost every national and international company of repute is always looking for competent and qualified professionals.
Role of Job MBA IT Management
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Analytics Manager
- System Manager
- IT Consultant
- Data Processing Manager
- Business Analyst
- IT Manager
- Business Development Manager/Executive
- Academic Institutions
- Insurance & Financial Companies
- Technology Company
- Consulting Services
- Healthcare Organizations
MBA IT Recruiters
The students can get jobs in top areas like Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, Accenture, etc.
MBA Information Technology Colleges in India
Top Universities are providing MBA in Information Technology. Candidates can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges listed below.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU): IGNOU is a popular and well-established open university in India. There are various master’s courses available in IGNOU, and MBA IT is one of them. The students can complete the course in a minimum of 2 years, but the university offers 1 extra year if some students cannot complete the course within 2 years. The education is provided in semesters. The total fees of the course from IGNOU are Rs75,000.
- NMIMS: Narsee Monjee Institute is known for its Business and Managerial programs. It is considered the top institute for the MBA and its specialization courses. The course duration of MBA IT is 2 years, and students are required to complete their graduation degree. The course fee is around 21 Lakhs.
- LPU: Lovely Professional University is one of the finest universities designed for all UG, PG, and Diploma courses. MBA in IT in this university contains 2 years of duration. Students should be graduated and also clear the entrance test to get admission to the course. The course fee is around 6 Lakhs.
- Tamil Nadu Open University: The university is situated in Chennai. The university has been imparting knowledge in almost 216 programs and MBA is one of them. The university offers online and offline admission from September – October every year. The university charges a very affordable fee for the course which is Rs 12,500 per year. The medium of education for distance MBA is English.
- Department of Management Studies, IIT
- MDI Gurgaon – Management Development Institute
- Halalz Institute of Management and Technology
- Jamia Millia Islamia [JMI]
MBA IT Management Distance Education Fee
|MBA in Textile Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Human Resource ( HR ) Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA In Personnel Administration||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in Aviation Management||Rs. 35,000/Year|
|MBA HR||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA NGO Management||Rs. 50.000/Year|
|MBA in Retail management||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA in Marketing||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in International Business Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in Media Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA In Fashion Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA In Materials and Logistics Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA In Aviation Airport Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA In Export Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA In Insurance||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA In Air Travel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA in Advertising Management and Public Relations||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA In Hospital and Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA In E-Commerce||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA In Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|Executive MBA||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA In Banking and Taxation||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA Total Quality Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA in Hotel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA in Production and Operation Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in IT Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA in Supply Chain Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA in Finance Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA Banking and Investment||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA in Entrepreneurship Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA In Airport Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||3 Year|
|MBA In Banking Insurance Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Operations Management||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA In Public Relations||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA In Computer Management||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA In Rural Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA (Hons) In Marketing and Retail Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA In Pollution Control Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA In Customer Relationship Management||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA In Real Estate||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
MBA More Courses
|E-Commerce||Integrating E-systems & GIS|
|IT in Business Management||Software Project Management|
|IT-its Core Concepts and Issues||Decision Support Systems and Expert Systems|
|Development of Information System||ERP-Enterprise Resource Planning|
|Entrepreneurship||Knowledge Management System|
|Important Application Areas of IT||Innovation and Technology Management|
|Business Communication||Data Warehousing and Data Mining|
|Project Management||Software Engineering|
|Business Laws||Expert System Design and Application|
|SCM Information Systems||Web Designing and Multimedia|
|Database Management System||Networking & Network Security|
|Business Simulation Using System Dynamics||Marketing of Information Technology|
Related Course For MBA
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
MBA IT Management Distance Education Admission Process 2022
MBA Information Technology admission process is deemed, private, state, and central universities are followed in the online or offline mode. We have made an arrangement in the upcoming sections to help the candidates understand both processes completely.
MBA IT Management Distance Education Online Admission Process
- Visit the website of MBA IT University.
- Find an admission section.
- Press “register”
- Fill in basic personal details, and make OTP verification to create an account.
- Re-Visit MBA IT admission account.
- The sections to complete are Personal, communication, address, educational, etc.
- Documents to be uploaded digitally include mark sheets, certificates, photos, etc.
- Preview every filled detail in the application form.
- Save, and proceed to the MBA IT payment gateway.
- Options to deposit fees: Debit Card/Net Banking/Credit Card.
- The receipt of MBA IT must be downloaded for future reference.
MBA IT Management Distance Education Offline Admission Process
- A blank application form for MBA IT can be collected/downloaded from approved universities/colleges.
- Applicants must arrange documents in hand before filling in an application form.
- A Blue or black ball pen can be used to complete all sections of the MBA IT offline form.
- All filled details should be true to the academic, and personal level.
- Use a recent passport-size photograph with a cross signature on the application form.
- It is necessary that candidates must sign all relevant copies before submitting.
- Reach out to the campus of an MBA Information Technology-based university to make submission of the filled application form.
- Lastly, deposit the fee in any appropriate manner: Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
MBA IT Management Distance Education in Noida
Noida is one of the most popular industrial hubs in Delhi NCR. It does not belong to Delhi, but to Uttar Pradesh. Many universities offer distance education courses in MBA Information Technology in this city. Amity University, IGNOU, Noida International University, JSS Academy for Technical Education, Jaypee Institute of Informational Technology, and others are located in different parts of Noida. You can apply to these universities’ MBA programs by visiting their official websites.
FAQs Regarding MBA IT Management Distance Education
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on your mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. A bachelor’s degree related to the IT sector such as IT Management, IT and Telecom, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc will obviously be preferred in comparison to others.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.