MBA in IT Management Distance Education Admission: It is a 2-years PG course. MBA IT Management Distance Education is always a professional programme that is demandable in the modern generation. Students need to complete their graduation for admission to this course. The Program is available in online education or distance education. The Selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list.
MBA in IT Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( Approx, As per University)|
|Selcetion Process||Merit Based|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MBA in IT Management Distance Education Admission 2022
MBA in Information technology Management Distance Education is the management of all information technology resources of a company according to its needs and priorities. This process focuses on budgeting, software design, change management, network planning, technical support, etc. The students can apply for the MBA IT Management Admission based on Entrance Exams. Numerous universities offer MBA IT based on entrance tests like CAT, XAT, SNAP, MAT, and NMAT.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years, which is divided into 4 Semesters.
MBA IT Management Fees
- The students can check the MBA IT Management Average Fee range INR 12,000 – INR 15,00,000 Per Year.
MBA in IT Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Students who have a degree of BBA IT from any recognized university by UGC with at least 54% marks in annual exams are allowed to be entered in the following program.
Candidates can apply to pursue the Doctorate level after ending of this degree.
For the MBA in IT Management Distance Education, the individual must acquire a bachelor’s degree in any computer or science discipline from a recognized institution. The bachelor’s degree should be at least between three to four years. A bachelor’s degree related to the IT sector, such as IT Management, IT and Telecom, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc., will be preferred.
MBA in IT Management Distance Education Syllabus
Syllabus for 1st Year of MBA IT management is given below
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Organizational Behaviour||Organization Effectiveness and Change|
|Quantitative Methods||Management Science|
|Managerial Economics||Economic Environment of Business|
|Financial Accounting||Financial Management|
|Marketing Management||Management Accounting|
|Human Resource Management||Operation Management|
|Business Communication||Marketing Research|
|Information Technology Management||Management of Information System|
Syllabus for 2nd year of MBA IT management is given below:
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility||Project Study|
|Legal Environment of Business||Strategic Management|
|Strategic Analysis||International Business Environment|
|Elective Course||Elective Course|
|Managing E-Business/ Business Intelligence||Business Process Re-Engineering|
|System Analysis and Design||Database Management Systems|
|Strategic Management of Information Technology||Knowledge Management|
|Managing IT-Enabled Services||Network Operations, Management & Security|
MBA in IT Management Distance Learning Suitability
Some skills can make you greatly suitable for the master’s degree in IT Management and help you get your master’s degree easily and smoothly with great possible distinction. These skills for the MBA IT Management are given as follows.
- Students who already have basic to advanced knowledge of the different IT courses, IT subjects, processes, and modules learned through different subjects in their bachelor’s degree are at a great advantage for this postgraduate degree in IT Management.
- Professionals who have already completed some projects in the field of IT or have experience in this field already but want to have advanced skills because of competition in their department are greatly suited for this master’s degree.
- Students interested in the developmental fields of science and technology, especially IT and are always on the lookout for innovation are ideal for this postgraduate degree in IT Management.
- Those students who have been in the core computer programming field and want to change their field to be diverse are the perfect candidates for this master’s degree as it will broaden their area of expertise and open many different positions for them.
MBA in (IT) Information Technology Management is a lethal mixture of two very dynamic aspects of any business: management expertise & (IT) information technology. Almost every national and international company of repute is always looking for competent and qualified professionals.
Role of Job MBA IT Management
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Analytics Manager
- System Manager
- IT Consultant
- Data Processing Manager
- Business Analyst
- IT Manager
- Business Development Manager/Executive
- Academic Institutions
- Insurance & Financial Companies
- Technology Company
- Consulting Services
- Healthcare Organizations
MBA IT Recruiters
The students can get jobs in top areas like Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, Accenture, etc.
MBA Information Technology Colleges in India
Top Universities are providing MBA Information Technology. Candidates can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges listed below.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU): IGNOU is a popular and well-established open university in India. There are various master’s courses available in IGNOU, and MBA IT is one of them. The students can complete the course in a minimum of 2 years, but the university offers 1 extra year if some students cannot complete the course within 2 years. The education is provided in semesters. The total fees of the course from IGNOU are Rs 75,000.
- NMIMS: Narsee Monjee Institute is known for its Business and Managerial programs. It is considered the top institute for the MBA and their specialization courses. The course duration of MBA IT is 2 years, and students are required to complete their graduation degree. The course fee is around 21 Lakhs.
- LPU: Lovely Professional University is one of the finest universities designed for all UG, PG and Diploma courses. MBA in IT in this university contains 2 years of duration. Students should graduate and clear the entrance test to get admission to the course. The fees of this course in this university is 6 Lakhs.
- Tamil Nadu Open University: The university is situated in Chennai. The university has been imparting knowledge in almost 216 programmes and an MBA. The university offers online and offline admission in September – October every year. The university charges a very affordable Rs 12,500 per year for the course. The medium of education for distance MBA in English.
- Department of Management Studies, IIT
- MDI Gurgaon – Management Development Institute
- Harlal Institute of Management and Technology
- Jamia Millia Islamia [JMI]
MBA IT Management Distance Education Fee-Structure
|MBA in Textile Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Human Resource ( HR ) Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA In Personnel Administration||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in Aviation Management||Rs. 35,000/Year|
|MBA HR||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA NGO Management||Rs. 50.000/Year|
|MBA in Retail management||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA in Marketing||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in International Business Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in Media Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA In Fashion Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA In Materials and Logistics Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA In Aviation Airport Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA In Export Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA In Insurance||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA In Air Travel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA Advertising Management and Public Relations||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA In Hospital and Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA In E-Commerce||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA In Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|Executive MBA||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA In Banking and Taxation||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA Total Quality Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA in Hotel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA in Production and Operation Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in IT Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA in Supply Chain Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA in Finance Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA Banking and Investment||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA in Entrepreneurship Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA In Airport Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||3 Year|
|MBA In Banking Insurance Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Operations Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Public Relations||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Computer Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Rural Management||Rs. 30,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA (Hons) In Marketing and Retail Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Pollution Control Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Customer Relationship Management||Rs. 40,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Real Estate||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
MBA More Courses
|E-Commerce||Integrating E-systems & GIS|
|IT in Business Management||Software Project Management|
|IT-its Core Concepts and Issues||Decision Support Systems and Expert Systems|
|Development of Information System||ERP-Enterprise Resource Planning|
|Entrepreneurship||Knowledge Management System|
|Important Application Areas of IT||Innovation and Technology Management|
|Business Communication||Data Warehousing and Data Mining|
|Project Management||Software Engineering|
|Business Laws||Expert System Design and Application|
|SCM Information Systems||Web Designing and Multimedia|
|Database Management System||Networking & Network Security|
|Business Simulation Using System Dynamics||Marketing of Information Technology|
Related Course For MBA
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
Best Answer For MBA
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. A bachelor’s degree related to the IT sector such as IT Management, IT and Telecom, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc will obviously be preferred in comparison to others.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.