MBA IT Management Distance Education Admission 2023: MBA Information Technology (IT) is a popular 2-year course for students who want to learn about how businesses work with modern ideas about information security and project management, as well as how to use technology to communicate.
- Full-Form: Masters of Business Administration in Information Technology Management
- Eligibility: A preferred degree is BBA in IT management. However, any equivalent education in a bachelor’s will make you eligible. There are 40% marks needed at the basic criteria.
- Duration: The duration is 2 to 5 years respectively.
- Fee: Approx INR 25,000 to INR 60,000 Per Year in most institutes.
- Top University: IGNOU, NMIMS University, VIT, ICFAI, Amity, and many others.
- Career-wise: The career-wise options are vast here, including study or employment chances. Almost INR 10-15 LPA is earned by employed candidates. In this case, recruiters are Google, Microsoft, Accenture, Amazon, IBM, and Facebook, with similar job roles.
- Pondicherry University has been started the admission for MBA 2023 session. Interested candidates can apply for the admission at the official website of the university before the last date was 31 March 2023. Source
- DDE SRM Institute of Science and Technology started MBA admission for the session 2023, the last date to apply was 31 March 2023 and the last date for tution fee payment was 5 April 2023.Source
- MBA Distance education admission started at Andhra University School of Distance Education. Students can visit the official website for admission, before 20 March 2023. Source
To get a Distance MBA degree in IT, you must have a bachelor’s degree in any field with at least 50% overall. The entrance exam results determine admission to the best MBA IT institutes in India. Registrations for the CAT and XAT, two of the most well-known national MBA exams, have begun. It costs between INR 10 and 23 lacks to get an MBA in IT in India.
- Information Technology is a specialization for MBA students who want to work for e-commerce platforms and technology companies growing quickly on the web.
- An MBA in IT & Systems gives you knowledge about human resources, e-commerce, and security.
- An MBA gives a business a new way of looking at things and helps it grow with technological changes.
- This degree also gives students a good grounding in management and a lot of attention to IT.
- There are now professional degrees in IT because there are so many jobs in this field.
MBA IT Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 25,000 to INR 60,000 Per Year|
Is Distance MBA Information Technology Worth it?
Information technology has vast applications in every sector. This management program in IT can be worth it if you get this education from one of the top IT or management institutes in India.
- Skills: This MBA will teach you skills of understanding organizational behaviour, accounting skills, marketing skills, IT management skills, computer applications, programming languages, marketing research skills, e-business skills, Networking skills, database management, and oral skills.
- Time Flexibility: The flexible time of this MBA distance program allow its students to make their timetables for covering its syllabus. Students can choose anytime to study along with other activities.
- Fee and cost: This program’s academic cost is low, ranging from INR 25,000 to INR 60,000 Per Year.
- Earn While You Learn: Distance MBA in IT could be the best choice for working professionals because it allows enrolled students to work and study together.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MBA IT Management Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA IT Management Distance Education admission begins in two sessions: July and January. The admission to the Calendar year cycle in various UGC-approved institutions has been closed. Candidates who wish to enter the MBA Information Technology Management program for two years can apply to the January Academic cycle.
Some universities have commenced the academic year cycle’s online or offline admission process from the first week of June. Admission to the MBA IT Management program can be taken after qualifying and national-level entrance exams like CMAT/GMAT/CAT. The minimum qualification must not be less than an ug degree with 50% marks in any stream.
The universities which offer the IT Management pg degree program “MBA” are Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Dy Patil, NMIMS, etc. The average fee for distance education in central and state-run institutions for the MBA IT Management program is INR 25,000 to INR 60,000 Per Year. Applicants can complete a degree by making a yearly deposit of the mentioned complete fee in two parts.
MBA IT Management program in the distance mode will develop an understanding of the following subjects: modern business organization, accounting, finance, entrepreneurship, innovation, business ethics, and other management. Pursuing a degree in the distance MBA in IT management can make an individual self-dependent for the study, and learners can also see an evolvement in time management skills, etc.
Some universities approve admission to the MBA IT management program on qualifying merit. But, a few follow the path of the entrance exam before ensuring admission to MBA IT Management. The MBA IT program is divided into four semesters that include management process & organizational behaviour, business research, managerial skills development, entrepreneurship development, software quality assurance, e-business, and more. The MBA IT professional can work as a business analyst, marketing manager, project manager, product manager, etc.
MBA IT Management Distance Education Eligibility
- Students who have attained a reasonable degree of BBA IT from any university recognized by UGC with at least 54% marks in annual exams are allowed to be entered the following program.
- Candidates can go for pursuing the Doctorate level after ending this degree.
- To be eligible for admission to the postgraduate program of MBA with majors in IT Management, the individual must pass some requirements beforehand as this is a purely professional master’s degree and requires some dedicated studies background to understand the advanced courses.
For the MBA IT Management Distance Education, the individual must acquire a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in any computer or science discipline. In contrast, the bachelor’s degree should be at least three to four years. A bachelor’s degree related to IT, such as IT Management, IT and Telecom, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc., will be preferred to others.
Why MBA IT Management Distance Education?
The MBA IT, Management Distance Education program opens the door for remotely located candidates to a career possibility in management-based information technology. The program is open to these applicants and supports the group of aspirants who are struggling financially and cannot pay the regular degree fee.
Many students have recently used the MBA IT distance education program to achieve their goals. The DDE program equipped these candidates with the skills necessary to hold higher positions with competitive pay. Let’s examine some additional factors that make MBA IT programs in distance learning appealing to candidates.
- MBA information technology program in the distance education mode is available with affordable fees. Students can pay the fees with the help of the semester to avoid any left burden.
- The program can be studied at any convenient time and from any comfortable location.
- Students can save time and money by not having to travel to the university campus other than a few times for PCP classes.
- Working professionals, students from lower socioeconomic classes, married women, etc., can all continue their education and give themselves a chance to build a successful future career.
MBA IT Management Distance Education Syllabus
The syllabus for 1st Year of MBA IT management is given below
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Organizational Behaviour||Organization Effectiveness and Change|
|Quantitative Methods||Management Science|
|Managerial Economics||Economic Environment of Business|
|Financial Accounting||Financial Management|
|Marketing Management||Management Accounting|
|Human Resource Management||Operation Management|
|Business Communication||Marketing Research|
|Information Technology Management||Management of Information System|
The syllabus for the 2nd year of MBA IT management is given below:
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility||Project Study|
|Legal Environment of Business||Strategic Management|
|Strategic Analysis||International Business Environment|
|Elective Course||Elective Course|
|Managing E-Business/ Business Intelligence||Business Process Re-Engineering|
|System Analysis and Design||Database Management Systems|
|Strategic Management of Information Technology||Knowledge Management|
|Managing IT-Enabled Services||Network Operations, Management & Security|
MBA IT Management Distance Education Suitability
Some skills can make you greatly suitable for the master’s degree in IT Management and can help you get your master’s degree easily and smoothly with great possible distinction. These skills for the MBA IT Management are given as follows.
- Those students who already have basic to advance knowledge of the different IT courses, IT subjects, processes, as well as modules learned through different subjects in their bachelor’s degree are at a great advantage for this postgraduate degree in IT Management.
- Professionals who have already completed some projects in the field of IT or have experience in this field but want advanced skills because of competition in their department are greatly suited for this master’s degree.
- Students interested in the developmental fields of science and technology, especially IT, and always on the lookout for innovation are ideal for this postgraduate degree in IT Management.
- Those students who have been in the core computer programming field and want to change a bit of their field to be diverse are the perfect candidates for this master’s degree as it will broaden their area of expertise and open many different positions for them too.
MBA IT Management Distance Education Career
MBA IT Management Distance Education combines management skills and (IT) information technology, two very active parts of any firm. Almost all reputable national and international businesses constantly look for qualified and capable workers.
|Job Role||Employment Area||Recruiters|
|Project Manager||Academic Institutions||TCS|
|Product Manager||Insurance & Financial Companies||L&T|
|Marketing Manager||Technology Company||Infosys|
|Analytics Manager||Consulting Services||WIPRO|
|System Manager||Healthcare Organizations||IBM|
|Data Processing Manager||–||Amazon|
|Business Development Manager/Executive||–|
MBA IT Management Distance Education Top Colleges in India
Top Universities are providing MBA IT Management Distance Education courses. Candidates can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges listed below.
|Department of Management Studies, IIT||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|MDI Gurgaon – Management Development Institute||NMIMS|
|Halalz Institute of Management and Technology||Lovely Professional University|
|Jamia Millia Islamia [JMI]||Tamil Nadu Open University|
MBA in Information Technology Distance Learning IGNOU
In India, IGNOU is a well-known and reputable open university. The MBA in IT Management Distance Education is one of the master’s programs offered by IGNOU. The university gives an additional year if any students are unable to complete the course in the minimum two years required by the students. Semester-based instruction is offered. The entire cost of the IGNOU course is Rs. 75,000.
NMIMS MBA IT Distance Education
Narsee Monjee Institute (NMIMS) is known for its Business and Managerial programs. It is considered the top institute for the MBA and its specialization courses. The course duration of MBA IT Management Distance Education is 2 years, and students are required to complete their graduation degree. The course fee is around 21 Lakhs.
MBA IT Distance Education LPU
Lovely Professional University is one of the finest universities designed for all UG, PG, and Diploma courses. MBA IT Management Distance Education in this university contains 2 years of duration. Students should graduate and clear the entrance test to get admission to the course. The course fee is around 6 Lakhs.
MBA in Information Technology Distance Learning TNOU
The university is situated in Chennai. TNOU imparts knowledge in almost 216 programs, and MBA is one of them. The university offers online and offline admission from September – October every year. The university charges a very affordable fee for the course which is Rs 12,500/- per year. The medium of MBA IT Management Distance Education is English.
MBA IT Management Distance Education Fee
|MBA in Textile Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA Human Resource ( HR ) Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA In Personnel Administration||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in Aviation Management||Rs. 35,000/Year|
|MBA HR||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA NGO Management||Rs. 50.000/Year|
|MBA in Retail management||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA in Marketing||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in International Business Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in Media Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA In Fashion Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA In Materials and Logistics Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA In Aviation Airport Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA In Export Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA In Insurance||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA In Air Travel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA in Advertising Management and Public Relations||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA In Hospital and Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA In E-Commerce||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA In Health Care Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|Executive MBA||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA In Banking and Taxation||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA Total Quality Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA in Hotel Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA in Production and Operation Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in IT Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA in Supply Chain Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA in Finance Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA in Human Resource Management||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA Banking and Investment||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA in Entrepreneurship Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA In Airport Management||Rs. 45,000/Year||3 Year|
|MBA In Banking Insurance Management||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
|MBA In Operations Management||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA In Public Relations||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA In Computer Management||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA In Rural Management||Rs. 30,000/Year|
|MBA (Hons) In Marketing and Retail Management||Rs. 45,000/Year|
|MBA In Pollution Control Management||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|MBA In Customer Relationship Management||Rs. 40,000/Year|
|MBA In Real Estate||Rs. 50,000/Year||2 Year|
MBA More Courses
|E-Commerce||Integrating E-systems & GIS|
|IT in Business Management||Software Project Management|
|IT-its Core Concepts and Issues||Decision Support Systems and Expert Systems|
|Development of Information System||ERP-Enterprise Resource Planning|
|Entrepreneurship||Knowledge Management System|
|Important Application Areas of IT||Innovation and Technology Management|
|Business Communication||Data Warehousing and Data Mining|
|Project Management||Software Engineering|
|Business Laws||Expert System Design and Application|
|SCM Information Systems||Web Designing and Multimedia|
|Database Management System||Networking & Network Security|
|Business Simulation Using System Dynamics||Marketing of Information Technology|
Related Course For MBA
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
MBA IT Management Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The MBA Information Technology admission process is deemed private, and state and central universities are followed online or offline. We have made an arrangement in the upcoming sections to help the candidates understand both processes completely.
MBA IT Management Distance Education Online Admission Process
- Visit the website of MBA IT University.
- Find an admission section.
- Press “register”
- Fill in basic personal details, and make OTP verification to create an account.
- Re-Visit MBA IT admission account.
- The sections to complete our Personal, communication, address, educational, etc.
- Documents to be uploaded digitally include mark sheets, certificates, photos, etc.
- Preview every filled detail in the application form.
- Save, and proceed to the MBA IT payment gateway.
- Options to deposit fees: Debit Card/Net Banking/Credit Card.
- The receipt of the MBA IT must be downloaded for future reference.
MBA IT Management Distance Education Offline Admission Process
- A blank application form for MBA IT can be collected/downloaded from approved universities/colleges.
- Applicants must arrange documents in hand before filling in an application form.
- A Blue or black ball pen can complete all MBA IT offline form sections.
- All filled details should be true to the academic, and personal level.
- Use a recent passport-size photograph with a cross signature on the application form.
- Candidates must sign all relevant copies before submitting.
- Reach out to an MBA Information Technology-based university campus to submit the filled application form.
- Lastly, deposit the fee appropriately: Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
MBA IT Management Distance Education in Noida
Noida, which is in Uttar Pradesh rather than Delhi, is one of the most well-known industrial hubs in the Delhi-National Capital Region. In this city, a lot of universities offer MBA information technology degrees through online learning. There are several universities is located in Noida that offers MBA IT management courses like Amity University, IGNOU, Noida International University, JSS Academy for Technical Education, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, and other educational institutions. Visit the official websites of these universities to submit an application for the MBA programmes there.
MBA IT Management Distance Education Amity University
Amity University ODL provides 2 years of MBA IT Management distance education. The minimum eligibility for admission to this course is graduation with 40% and above marks from any recognized university. And also students must have an understanding of the English language.
Interested candidates can apply for admission at the university’s official admission portal. The University provides study materials to every student at their home. The curriculum of the course is prepared by industry professionals and experts in subjects.
MBA Information Technology Distance Education in Tamilnadu
According to UGC Notifications and guidelines, 6 universities currently provide distance education courses in Tamil Nadu. Each of them offers an MBA course in various specializations, including Information Technology that is:
- TNOU- Tamil Nadu Open University
- SRM Institute of Science & Technology
- Alagappa University
- Anna University
- Madras University
- Manonmaniam University
MBA IT Management Distance Education Skills
Every industry has particular skill requirements. Both hard and soft skills are crucial in this chosen sector, so enrolling in a management degree and mastering business skills can help you succeed in your dream job. The following abilities can be attained with an MBA IT Management Distance Education:
|MBA IT Management Distance Education Required Skill|
|Interpersonal Skills||Leadership Skills||Problem-Solving Skills|
|Time Management Skills||Technical Skills||Communication Skills|
MBA IT Management Distance Education FAQs
Ques. How can I take admitted to MBA IT Management Distance Education?
Ans. One can apply for admission either online or offline ( i.e. filling out the form with your handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents to your mail id and pay fees online.
Ques. What is the eligibility for MBA IT Management Distance Education Course?
Ans. A bachelor’s degree related to IT, such as IT Management, IT and Telecom, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc, will be preferred to others.
Ques. How can I pay the fee for MBA IT Management Distance Education Course?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment, like Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is the MBA IT Management Distance Education course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that UGC and DEB approve. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.