MBA NGO Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: NGOs are non-profit organizations. NGOs are non-profit volunteer groups founded at the local, national or international level. Getting an MBA in NGO management can help students if they want to work for the federal, state, or international governments. The course lasts for two years. For an MBA in NGO, students must have a bachelor’s degree in any field with at least 50% of the credits.
- MBA in NGO Management is for students who want to work in social work or non-profit groups (NGO).
- Taking this course will help students get jobs in the fields of environment and health and education and social services and community development.
- Students can get a Post Graduate Diploma in NGO Management in India, which can help them get a job with an NGO.
- This program is offered by many governments and private management universities.
MBA NGO Management Distance Education Highlights
|Duration||1 or 2 Years|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA NGO Management Distance Education Admission
- Students can apply for the MBA NGO Management Admission on the basis of Entrance Exams.
- Various universities offer this course such as Amity University, NMIMS, Delhi university, etc.
MBA NGO Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- If a Candidate has an applicable degree of BBA NGO Management from any known university in India, they are allowed to apply for entries.
- If one wants to be engaged in education after this degree, one can pursue M.PHIL programs.
- To be eligible for admission to the postgraduate degree of NGO management, the candidate must pass a bachelor’s degree successfully before that. The degree can be in any related subject, but it should be at least two years and be successfully passed from a recognized institution. Other requirements might need fulfillment if one seeks admission in the modern innovative teaching methods available for professionals besides the regular standard program.
- The time duration of this course is 2-years. It is divided into 4-semesters.
- The students can check the MBA NGO Management Average Fee range INR 4,00,000 – INR 7,00,000 Per Year.
There are some things or some skills whose presence makes any degree easier to attain and enjoyable at the same side too. Hence, the skills that can help one attain the MBA NGO Management Distance Education easily include the following.
- Students who are filled with the love of humanity are ideally suited to this postgraduate course.
- Over time, students who have found out that their interests match those who like helping others can immensely enjoy this master’s program of NGO management.
- Professionals who want to have their own NGO and want to know the ins and outs required for it are exceptionally suited for this postgraduate degree.
- Professionals who already have their own NGO and want to stay updated and equipped with the latest technologies and approaches for taking their NGO much higher are ideally suited for this MBA NGO Management Distance Education.
- All those who want to know the different aspects of management while making significant contributions to other areas should take admission in this master’s degree of NGO management.
- Those who have a lot of patience and can do anything to get their goal are very suitable for the aspects of this postgraduate program.
- The Export corporate director
- Consultant in International Trade
- International Buyer
- Sales manager
- International sales manager
- Export director
- Export Area director
- International project manager
- International division manager
- International Development coordinator
- Manager- Corporate Responsibility
- Impact Manager
- General manager – NGO
- Manager- Corporate Partnership
- Development Manager- Fund Raising
- Trust Manager
- NGO Programmer Manager
The candidates can get the jobs director, NGO program manager, finance and accounting manager, impact manager, grans manager, trust manager, development manager, corporate partnership manager, general manager, and many more.
The students can get jobs in top areas like NIPCCD, WHO, Care, Red Cross Society, UNESCO, UNICEF, etc.
After completing the MBA Marketing Management, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 8,50,000 LPA.
MBA NGO Management Colleges in India
Top Universities are offering the MBA NGO Management. Candidates can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges list given below.
- Delhi University [DU]
- Amity University, Noida
- NMIMS University, Mumbai
This MBA in NGO management is provided in the following teaching modules for both professionals and students.
MBA Specialization Courses
- MBA (NGO Management) full-time
- MBA (NGO Management) part-time
- MBA (NGO Management) online education
- MBA (NGO Management) distance education
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.