MBA NGO Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: NGOs are non-profit organizations. NGOs are non-profit volunteer groups founded at the local, national or international level. Getting an MBA in NGO management can help students if they want to work for the federal, state, or international governments. The course lasts for two years. For an MBA in NGO, students must have a bachelor’s degree in any field with at least 50% of the credits.
- MBA in NGO Management is for students who want to work in social work or non-profit groups (NGO).
- Taking this course will help students get jobs in the fields of environment and health and education and social services and community development.
- Students can get a Post Graduate Diploma in NGO Management in India, which can help them get a job with an NGO.
- This program is offered by many governments and private management universities.
MBA NGO Management Distance Education Highlights
|Duration||1 or 2 Years|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA NGO Management Distance Education Admission
MBA NGO Management Distance Education admission is expected to commence in an academic session. The PG degree program of MBA NGO is offered in very selective universities like Neptune Institute of Management & Technology.The admission to MBA NGO Management program in distance will be given to candidates who have managed to score at least 50 percent scores in the ug degree exams followed by the national level entrance exams such as CMAT/CAT.
MBA NGO Management program was established to teach aspirants about NGOs introduction, history, role, civil society concept, human rights, building team, people’s participation, etc.
MBA NGO Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- If a Candidate has an applicable degree of BBA NGO Management from any known university in India, they are allowed to apply for entry.
- If one wants to be engaged in education after this degree, one can pursue M.PHIL programs.
- To be eligible for admission to the postgraduate degree of NGO management, the candidate must pass a bachelor’s degree successfully before that. The degree can be in any related subject, but it should be at least two years and be successfully passed by a recognized institution. Other requirements might need fulfillment if one seeks admission in the modern innovative teaching methods available for professionals besides the regular standard program.
- The time duration of this course is 2 Years. It is divided into 4-semesters.
- The students can check the MBA NGO Management Average Fee range of INR 4,00,000 – INR 7,00,000 Per Year.
There are some things or some skills whose presence makes any degree easier to attain and enjoyable at the same side too. Hence, the skills that can help one attain the MBA NGO Management Distance Education easily include the following.
- Students who are filled with the love of humanity are ideally suited to this postgraduate course.
- Over time, students who have found out that their interests match those who like helping others can immensely enjoy this master’s program in NGO management.
- Professionals who want to have their own NGO and want to know the ins and outs required for it are exceptionally suited for this postgraduate degree.
- Professionals who already have their own NGO and want to stay updated and equipped with the latest technologies and approaches for taking their NGO much higher are ideally suited for this MBA NGO Management Distance Education.
- All those who want to know the different aspects of management while making significant contributions to other areas should take admission to this master’s degree of NGO management.
- Those who have a lot of patience and can do anything to get their goal are very suitable for the aspects of this postgraduate program.
- The Export corporate director
- Consultant in International Trade
- International Buyer
- Sales manager
- International sales manager
- Export director
- Export Area director
- International project manager
- International division manager
- International Development coordinator
- Manager- Corporate Responsibility
- Impact Manager
- General manager – NGO
- Manager- Corporate Partnership
- Development Manager- Fund Raising
- Trust Manager
- NGO Programmer Manager
The candidates can get the jobs of director, NGO program manager, finance and accounting manager, impact manager, grans manager, trust manager, development manager, corporate partnership manager, general manager, and many more.
The students can get jobs in top areas like NIPCCD, WHO, Care, Red Cross Society, UNESCO, UNICEF, etc.
After completing the MBA in Marketing Management, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 8,50,000 LPA.
Type of MBA NGO Management Distance Education Course:
An MBA NGO management two-year PG degree program can be studied at various universities in numerous forms: online, distance, and regular. These formats for studying the management degree program encourage students, at any stage of their life, to learn, and make their educational profiles solid.
Let’s proceed further and talk about the MBA NGO Management different-different modes which we have already mentioned in the above section.
MBA NGO Management Online:
The MBA NGO Management Online degree program has a duration of two years and can be pursued at private and state universities like Amity University, Indian Institute of Management, Jain University, etc. A minimum fee for the NGO management degree program ranges between INR 60K and 3.6 Lac. Applicants are getting admission to the online MBA NGO Management program after the entrance test and bachelor’s degree valid scores.
MBA NGO Management Distance:
The MBA NGO Distance Course for the duration of two years is allowed to study in any of the ugc approved universities of India. Here, candidates can apply to DR B R Ambedkar Open University, Karnataka State Open University, Manipal University, and more. The approximate fee for the MBA NGO distance program is INR 55.8k to 1.8 Lac.
The fee for the distance program in NGO management can be deposited semester-wise. Candidates who have managed to get a valid rank in the state/national level exams like CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT can directly get admission to the MBA NGO distance program. The application fee for the ODL MBA NGO management program ranges between INR 500, and INR 1,500.
MBA NGO Management Regular:
The MBA NGO Management program in the regular mode is a conventional form of study. The program is taught on the campus semester-wise. There will be practical and theory classes. Candidates can apply for the course at any of the universities like Amity University, Chandigarh, NMIMS Mumbai, ISBM Bangalore, SAM Global University, The Bhopal School of Social Sciences, etc.
In order to gain admission to the MBA NGO Management regular program, one has to pass the 12th or 10+2 with 50 percent marks and secured a valid rank in the national level exams like CAT/CMAT/XAT exam. The average salary for MBA NGO Management in the regular mode is INR 1.8 Lac to 3.4 Lac.
MBA NGO Management Distance Education Benfit:
The NGO management degree in distance mode not only teaches concepts of managerial, leadership, motivation, and organization skills, but contains significant aspects of gender equality, human rights, and social movement in India.
After completing the MBA NGO management distance education degree program from a recognized university in India, one can go for the doctorate level degree program. The fee of a Ph.D. level degree in the MBA NGO Management in the distance mode is INR 2-4 Lac.
The door to the skilled sector opens immediately after successfully passing the master’s degree in business administration in NGO Management. Candidates with an MBA passed in NGO management can find employment in the following job profiles, e.g., supervisor, manager, quality assurance manager, fundraiser, etc. One would earn a salary package of INR 4-12 LPA in the respected organizations.
MBA NGO Management Colleges in India
Top Universities are offering the MBA NGO Management. Candidates can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges list given below.
- Delhi University [DU]
- Amity University, Noida
- NMIMS University, Mumbai
This MBA in NGO management is provided in the following teaching modules for both professionals and students.
MBA Specialization Courses
- MBA (NGO Management) full-time
- MBA (NGO Management) part-time
- MBA (NGO Management) online education
- MBA (NGO Management) distance education
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
MBA NGO Management Distance Education Admission Process
The MBA NGO Management distance education admission process for the academic and calendar year cycle is driven in the given mode.
MBA NGO Management ODL Admission Steps:
- Visit the university’s website or portal to register for the MBA NGO Management program.
- Depending on the registration procedure, create an account.
- Log in and finish the MBA NGRO Management course application form.
- Review the completed form and make any necessary corrections (if required).
- A deposit payment for the MBA NGO Management program fee, as requested.
- The acknowledgment or receipt has to be retained.
Hello, This is the IMTS Institute’s voice assistant.
As per the request made you, the eligibility for the “Master’s of Arts in English” program is a bachelor’s degree in any stream with English as the primary subject from a UGC-approved university.
In order to get detailed information about the course, you can contact our educational counselors any time between 10 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
The contact number for the counseling is 782004786.
“We are waiting to assist and provide needed support to the aspirants.”
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.