MBA NGO Management Distance Education Admission 2021-22: “An increasing number of business students are Planning for more and a big salary; instead they are browsing to create change by working in, non-governmental organizations, nonprofits, and social enterprise” MBA NGO Management Distance Education NGOs or Non-Government Organizations are no doubt part and parcel of the country as they are the ones who keep and maintain balance when humanity is not seen anywhere. Hence an MBA in NGO management has developed because of the same reason so that they can be organized well.
Open learning of Management degree that focuses on teaching the Candidates the skills to run an NGO successfully. It is also a PG-level degree program. It is offered by many universities all across the country to Candidates after the completion and clearance of UG level of learning.
A master’s degree in NGO management teaches a student or a professional the different techniques, approaches, and skills that are needed to cater and NGO, the documentation that is needed to get the NGO known, the business models that it should follow to reach higher levels, the ways it can help people on a wider scale. The NGO Management is a postgraduate degree of two years in which the sheer knowledge of business subjects is provided with a combination of management techniques needed to have and carry on an NGO. NGO Management course Distance learning information is below.
The candidates can get the jobs director, NGO program manager, finance and accounting manager, impact manager, grans manager, trust manager, development manager, corporate partnership manager, general manager, and many more.
After completing the MBA Marketing Management, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 8,50,000 LPA.
The MBA NGO Management is a 2-years postgraduate degree course. It is divided into 4-semesters. The candidates should have a graduation (BBA) degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
After the NGO Management course, The candidates can get the job for a non-government organization (NGO).
Students can apply for MBA in NGO Management admission 2021 and check the syllabus, fees, eligibility, subjects, colleges, and many more.
Top Universities are offering the MBA NGO Management. Candidates can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges list given below.
- Delhi University [DU]
- Amity University, Noida
- NMIMS University, Mumbai
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MBA NGO Management Distance Education Highlights
|Duration||1 or 2 Years|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 ( As per University)|
This master’s degree provides innovative ways for all those running an NGO to make it even more, helping and contributing to society.
NGOs are connected with government or private sector firms and deal with social issues like girl child, women empowerment, education, gender issues, street children, health, human rights, etc. You can join if you want to make a career in action programs Central and State Governments.
MBA NGO Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- If a Candidate has an applicable degree of BBA NGO Management from any known university of India are allowed to apply for entries.
- If one wants to be engaged in education after this degree, one can pursue M.PHIL programs.
- In order to be eligible for admission to the postgraduate degree of NGO management, the candidate must pass a bachelor’s degree successfully before that. The degree can be in any particular related subject, but it should be at least two years and be successfully passed from a recognized institution. There might be other requirements that need fulfillment if one is seeking admission in the modern innovative teaching methods available for professionals besides the normal standard program.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 semesters.
There are some things or some skills whose presence makes any degree easier to attain and enjoyable at the very side too. Hence the extra skills that can help one attain the MBA NGO Management Distance Education easily include the very following
- Students who are filled with the love of humanity are ideally suited to this postgraduate course.
- Students who have over time found out that their interests match with those who like helping others can greatly enjoy this master’s program of NGO management.
- Professionals who want to have their own NGO and want to know the ins and outs required for it are greatly suited for this postgraduate degree.
- Professionals who already have their own NGO and want to stay updated and equipped with the latest technologies and approaches for taking their NGO much higher are perfectly suited for this MBA NGO Management Distance Education.
- All those who want to know the different aspects of management at one time while making significant contributions to other areas should definitely take up admission in this master’s degree of NGO management.
- Those who have a lot of patience and can do anything to get their goal are very suitable for the aspects of this postgraduate program.
Career After MBA NGO Courses:
- The Export corporate director
- Consultant in International Trade
- International Buyer
- Sales manager
- International sales manager
- Export director
- Export Area director
- International project manager
- International division manager
- International Development coordinator
- Manager- Corporate Responsibility
- Impact Manager
- General manager – NGO
- Manager- Corporate Partnership
- Development Manager- Fund Raising
- Trust Manager
- NGO Programmer Manager
This MBA in NGO management is provided in the following teaching modules for both professionals and students.
MBA Specialization Courses
- MBA (NGO Management) full-time
- MBA (NGO Management) part-time
- MBA (NGO Management) online education
- MBA (NGO Management) distance education
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.