Kuvempu University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Everyone wants to pursue in university that has the successive history, with reliance by the students. The Kuvempu University in distance education is precisely the need everybody has; not only was it established long ago (1987), but it consistently having growth in the ranking of NIRF. According to the reports of 2019, it was at 73rd Rank.
The Kuvempu university deals in various education sectors under which it offers courses in humanities, science, law, management, history, languages, business management, education, and many more. Here students may learn courses in undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and post-diploma mode. The university is famous for its professional degree courses, which are demanded heavily amongst the people.
It offers many undergraduate (UG) such as bachelor of Arts (BA), bachelor of science (B.Sc), bachelor of commerce (B.com), and Post Graduated courses like (PG) Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Arts (MA), Master of Commerce (Mcom) and many other courses for interested candidates.The university is situated in Karnataka, offering courses from distance education with all the self-study materials, notes, and advice through education centers.
Latest Courses Distance Education 2021-22
Kuvempu University Distance Education (DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Kuvempu University Distance Education|
|Approved||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Kuvempu University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Kuvempu University Distance Education provides admission to various bachelor and master courses. The university provides admission every year in the month of June – July, and November – December . The university provides BA courses in 14 different subjects and MSc in 8 different subjects. The university imparts knowledge in traditional as well as professional courses like MBA.
The university initiates the admission process in distance education in a year twice; First in January and second in July. Here candidates may choose the cycle for their admission according to their comfort, and they have options to either go online or offline for registration in the program. Enabling two sessions in admission for the candidates helps them not skipping the year.
Kuvempu University Distance Education UG Admission
- BA: BA is a bachelor-level course. The university provides admission to BA on the basis of marks obtained in pre-university academics. The students who have studied class 12th with any stream and the school must be recognized.
- BCom: Bachelor of commerce is 3 years. Those students who have completed intermediate academics with commerce are eligible to take admission in this course. The applicants must have scored at least 50 % of marks.
- BBA : BBA is a under graduate level programme.
Kuvempu University DDE Admission 2021 Last Date
|Admission to all UG & PG courses Starts on||1 August 2021 (Closed)|
|Admission to all UG & PG courses Last Date||7 September 2021 (Closed)|
Kuvempu University Distance Education Admission Process 2021
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Kuvempu University to fill the direct admission form by Verifying few Required details. Then they can proceed with their course of interest.
- For MBA courses, Applicants Candidates must have to go through the Entrance exam conducted by the college.
- Candidates applying for bachelors must have 50% marks in Their intermediate standard and Vice-versa for the candidates applying for MBA.
- An interested and passionate individual finds it very easy to focus.
- By filling the admission form and submitting the fees, candidates can proceed towards acquiring a good quality education from a distance.
- So if you are meeting all the above criteria, then this opportunity to Grab from a distance is waiting for you.
Kuvempu University Distance Education (DDE) Exam Timetable 2021
Examination for various UG and PG programs are starting from 22/06/2021.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) is starting from 22/06/2021 at different times According to Semester and year.
- Bachelor of tourism administration course (B.T.A.) is from 22/06/2021.
- Same date for the B.B.A, B.B.M, B.C.A, B.COM, B.SC, B.SW, B.SC Hons.
- For more information, you can visit the official website of Kuvempu college.
Kuvempu University Distance Education Results
Results are also a very important part that reflects our scores and determination.
Gives us confidence and energy to Move forward with enthusiasm.
- The results for Various UG and PG Courses got published in the month of January and February of 2021.
- The Results for MBA got published on 2nd Feb 2021.
- The Results for B.SC. And M.SC. in information technology(IT) got published on 27th Jan 2021.
Candidates can check the various course results in online mode just by doing a few simple steps-
- Visiting the college official website and keep on checking for results when they are announced.
- Just by simply Putting in an Enrolment Number or registration number, You can check your results in a few seconds.
Kuvempu University Distance Education Study Centres:
As in the distance, Education study centres plays very important roles in Giving self-study materials, Advice and counselling.
The study centre for Kuvempu University are:
- SLN correspondence college, Bangalore.
- Bhuvneshwari Correspondence college, Bangalore.
- Sri Sesha Sai Educational society.
- Baba educational information centre.
- Vikas Education Academy.
- SRS Academy trust.
- Sujala Education Trust.
- Alva’s Education Foundation.
- Bhadra Education Trust.
- Manogna Education and welfare Society.
- Sri Sai Educational Academy.
- Bhavani Education society.
- Student development Test.
- Best Educational society.
These are a few study centres which are listed above there also many centres for you to study from distance by Kuvempu University.
These centres play a very essential role in smooth functioning and balancing all the processes related to study material, queries, and Questions of applying candidates.
Kuvempu University UGC Recognized?
- Yes, the Kuvempu University is Union Grant Commission (UGC).
- UGC is a government body that comes Under the Ministry of Human Resources.
- Founded in 1956.
- Headquarter in New Delhi.
- This recognition is very important for an institute that helps to build a standard and allows to follow provided rules and guidelines beneficial for institutes and applicants.
How do I get my migration Certificate from Kuvempu University?
There are few steps for candidates to follow in order to get a Migration Certificate from Kuvempu University.
- First, visit the official website.
- Go to the menu section, click on the certificate section.
- Download the form for Migration approval.
- Fill in all the details and procedures and attach a document that is Necessary.
- You can also post your documents to the college’s address.
- After two weeks you will get your Migration Certificate by post in your home.
- By following all these steps, you Can get your migration certificate very easily.
- Also do not do any mistakes in filling in information and posting documents otherwise it will cost you double time in getting a Migration Certificate.
How do I get my Transcripts from Kuvempu University?
In order to get transcripts from Kuvempu University, you have to follow a few official steps.
- A formal application is written to the Registrar of Kuvempu University, Requesting transcripts.
- With the application, a few important documents must have to attach such as Identity Proof, Degree certificate, Mark sheets.
- After the approval of the application, you will get your transcripts within 6 working days.
- Follow these steps very decently so that you can get quick transcripts if there any mistake and any important document is not complete or missing then it may lead to rejection of the application, and then a candidate has to start to form the beginning which may take more time in receiving transcripts.
So these are the major information and queries related to Kuvempu College that definitely helps you to
Get An Instant Answer To Your Problem?
So if your Questions and queries are matching with any of our provided Data then we are very grateful for serving and helping you with the right knowledge in a very simplified manner.
How do I contact Kuvempu University?
- Candidates for any queries, questions and information regarding any step and process from admission to fees there Several ways to contact to University.
Why Kuvempu University Distance Education?
- Accredited by NAAC
- Approved from UGC
- Learner support
- A large number of courses
- DDE online program availability
- Contact Address: Kuvempu University Jnanasahyadri Shankaraghatta- 577451. Shimoga Dist. Karnataka,India
- Contact number – 08282- 256301 to 256307
- Email– vckuvempu@gmail.Com
- Official website- http://www.kuvempu.ac.in