Kuvempu University Distance Education Admission 2023: Kuvempu University is not offering admission to Distance Education courses for the academic session 2023-24. As per the UGC-DEB guidelines and notifications, the last recognition period for this university to offer admission to UG, PG, and PG diploma courses under distance education mode was January 2020. Candidates can visit the official website www.kuvempu.ac.in for more information about Kuvempu University distance education admission.
Kuvempu University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kuvempu University|
|Approved||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Latest Courses Distance Education 2023
Kuvempu University Distance Education Admission 2023?
Admission to any course is not offered by Kuvempu University for the academic session 2023-24 under distance education mode. The general course admission to KUVEMPU DDE is made directly after the previous scorecards. Kuvempu MBA admission can be made through the university or management entrance exams like CMAT, CAT, or MAT. KUVEMPU entrance exam application fees are INR 500.
The university accepts only eligible students. The eligibility criteria are different for all UG and PG courses. For UG admissions, students should have 12th passed in relevant subjects and a Relevant UG degree is required for PG admissions. There are several courses available at UG and PG Levels that can be pursued by students.
Kuvempu University Distance Education UG Admission 2023
In July, Kuvempu Distance Education offered UG programs such as BA, BCOM, BBA, BSC, and BLIS. Students can apply for admission to these courses on the University’s official website.
Visit the website to apply online. Admissions to the university take place every year from June to July and from November to December. The registration process requires students to pay a fee of around Rs. 150 to 250.
- BA: The university offers the BA with 9 different combinations. The students will have to study history, economics, political science, English, and Kannada. Those seeking admission to the BA program must possess a 10+2 or equivalent qualifying certification from a recognized board. The total fee for the program is 35,000 rupees.
- BCom: To apply for BCom admission, students must pass 10+2 or equivalent in the relevant stream from any recognized board of India. The total fee for the BCom program is 35,000 rupees. The learners who engage in pursuing the degree program can deposit the fee semester-wise.
- BBA: Students who are eyeing admission in the BBA program must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with relevant subjects. The total fee for the program is 35,000 INR.
- BSc: Aspirants who have successfully passed their 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board of India containing the relevant subjects may proceed for admission in the BSc program.
Kuvempu University Distance Education PG Admission
At the postgraduate level, Kuvempu University provides the MSW, MCom, M.Ed, MPEd, and MCA. While the MCA program is 3 years in length and consists of 6 semesters, the remaining PG programs are 2 years in length and consist of 4 semesters. Admission to all of these PG programs (excluding MSW) is competitive and is based on academic merit. Candidates seeking admission to the MSW program at Kuvempu University must take an entrance examination administered by the university.
Kuvempu University MA Distance Education Admission
Admission to the MA course offered by Kuvempu University is based on a first come first serve basis. Aspirants who have an undergraduate degree with 45-50% marks can apply for admission to this Master’s degree program at this university. Following are some specializations of MA offered by this university:
- Kuvempu University DDE MA in Education: Masters of Arts program is offered by the university in various specializations & MA in education is one of them. students who are eying to apply for the MA course must have passed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject with a minimum of 50% marks, from any well-recognized university in India.
- Kuvempu University SDE MA in English: The MA in English is a PG course offered to students who have successfully passed their BA in the concerned subject with a minimum of 50% marks. All interested aspirants who wish to take admission to the MA English program can apply for admission after checking their required eligibility.
- MA Sanskrit: The course covers various subjects theoretically, such as Vedic Hymns, Sanskrit Philology, Meghadutam, Samkhyakarika, Mrcchakatikam, Kenopanisad, Research Methodology, Manuscriptology, and more. A Complete course fee for the KUVEMPU MA Sanskrit program is INR 15,135. A deposit of the PG Sanskrit program fee can be made yearly.
- MA Hindi: A Master’s degree program in Hindi has evolved to offer education in various themes, including the history of Literature (Medieval and ancient), Modern Hindi Poetry, Minor Literary Forms, and more. Admission to the MA Hindi program is possible after passing a bachelor’s degree in Hindi from an approved university/college in India. The application fee for the KUVEMPU DDE Hindi-oriented PG degree program for the duration of two years is INR 14,735. Students can deposit the MA Hindi program fee yearly.
- MA English: Master of Arts in English is a two-year duration program offered by Kuvempu University. Students looking to get admission to this program have to complete the graduation in English with at least 50% marks from a recognized University. Kuvempu University MA English Distance Education program fee is INR 14,735.
MBA or Master of Business Administration
- The Master of Business Administration course is made for those candidates who want professional and business studies. In the course, the candidate will learn about business strategies, marketing, finance, etc. The course required a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
Kuvempu University Distance Education PG Diploma Admission
A PG diploma program is offered by the Kuvempu University for students with a bachelor’s degree who are seeking to specialize in a particular field after completing their bachelor’s degree at the university after they have completed their undergraduate degree. For any of the PG diplomas, at least one year of study is required. The fees may vary according to the subject. Among the specializations offered by Kuvempu University’s postgraduate diploma program are Kannada Journalism, Human Resources Management, Translation Studies, Tourism and Hospitality Management, and Industrial Safety.
PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
There is a one-year duration to this course, and it teaches a wide range of theoretical and practical concepts related to Human Resource Management throughout the duration. In order to apply for this course, students need to possess a bachelor’s degree with relevant marks from a recognized university. It is estimated that the course will cost approximately 11,610 rupees on average.
Is Kuvempu University distance education valid for government jobs?
No, a distance learning degree at Kuvempu University is not valid for government jobs in India. The University has not taken approval from the University Grant Commission(UGC) and DEB so the degree is not valid for government and private sectors. Candidates can take admission to only regular courses at this University.
Kuvempu University Distance Education Application Form
The application form has not been released by Kuvempu University DDE for the academic session of January 2023. The UGC does not give approval to this university to offer courses in open and distance learning modes.
If the university notices that a student has filled out the wrong application form, that application will not be considered for admission. There is a registration fee of 250/- rupees for the general category and 150/- rupees for the reserved category.
How To Apply For Kuvempu University Distance Education Admission?
The application form-filling process is required to be the very first process that a student is required to complete. Kuvempu University Distance Education Admission Process is mentioned below:
- Online applications are accepted for Kuvempu University’s distance education program. Students have to visit the official admission portal of the University.
- Students have to fill in all the details carefully.
- All the mentioned documents are required to be submitted, and documents must be original or legal.
- Students have to pay the application form fee to the University
- Students will receive an enrollment number and a confirmation message once they complete the above-mentioned steps.
- Kuvempu University’s graduate and Ph.D. programs are based on academic merit, except when the University administers its entrance examinations. All applicants must hold an undergraduate degree in the relevant discipline; Ph.D. applicants must hold a master’s degree.
Kuvempu University Distance Education Admission Eligibility
Kuvempu University is one of the largest universities in India. It offers students a wide range of undergraduate and graduate courses. Candidates who want to get into any UG/PG programs can easily fill out an application on the official site. But candidates must be qualified to take that particular course. So, here we list the requirements for UG and PG courses.
UG courses: Candidates who qualify for their 12th Board examination with 45-50% marks from any recognized board of education or have an equivalent diploma certificate are eligible to apply for Kuvempu University Distance Education UG admission.
PG courses: Students who qualify for their Graduation degree with 45-50% marks from any recognized university in India are eligible to apply for Kuvempu University Distance Education PG admission.
Kuvempu University Distance Course Offered
|PG Diploma in Translation Studies||1 academic year||Rs. 7830|
|PG Diploma in Tourism||1 academic year||Rs. 11610|
|PG Diploma in Marketing Management||1 academic year||Rs. 11,610|
|PG Diploma in Kannada Journalism||1 academic year||Rs. 9160|
|PG Diploma in Kannada Computer||1 academic year||Rs. 7230|
|PG Diploma in Industrial Safety||1 academic year||Rs. 16020|
|PG Diploma in Human Resource Management||1 academic year||Rs. 11610|
|MBA||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 64,120|
|Master in Library and Information Science||1 academic year||Rs. 16,420|
|MA in Urdu||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|MA in Sociology||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|MA in Sanskrit||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|MA in Political Science||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|MA in Kannada||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|Ma in History and Archaeology||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|MA in Hindi||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|MA in English||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|MA in Education||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 63,985|
|MA in Economics||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|M.Sc in Zoology||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 34,350|
|M.Sc in Physics||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 34,350|
|M.Sc in Mathematics||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 18770|
|M.Sc in Environmental Studies||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 34,350|
|M.Sc in Chemistry||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 36,290|
|M.Sc in Botany||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 34,350|
|M.Sc in Biotechnology||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 42,960|
|M.Com||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|BA(Urdu, Sociology, Education)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(Kannada, Sociology, Political Science)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(Kannada, Economics, Political Science)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Economics, Kannada)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Economics, English)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(Hindi, Education, Sociology)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA (English, History, Political Science)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA (Economics, Sociology, Political Science)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Sociology, Kannada)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Sociology, Education)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Political Science, Sociology)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Kannada (Opt), Education)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Economics, Sociology)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Economics, Political Science)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
Distance education study centers play critical roles in giving self-study materials, advice, and counseling.
The study Centre for Kuvempu University Distance Education is:
- SLN Correspondence College, Bangalore.
- Bhuvneshwari Correspondence College, Bangalore.
- Sri Sesha Sai Educational Society.
- Baba Educational Information Center.
- Vikas Education Academy.
- SRS Academy trust.
- Sujala Education Trust.
- Alva’s Education Foundation.
- Bhadra Education Trust.
- Manogna Education and Welfare Society.
- Sri Sai Educational Academy.
- Bhavani Education Society.
- Student Development Test.
- Best Educational Society.
These are a few study centers listed above; there are also many centers for you to study from a distance at Kuvempu University. These centers play an essential role in smooth functioning and balancing all the study material, queries, and Questions of applying candidates.
Is Kuvempu University Distance Education UGC Recognized?
- Yes, Kuvempu University is Union Grant Commission (UGC) recognized.
- UGC is a government body that comes Under the Ministry of Human Resources. Headquarters in New Delhi.
- This recognition is significant for an institute that helps build a standard and allows it to follow provided rules and guidelines beneficial for institutes and applicants.
How do I get my migration Certificate from Kuvempu University Distance Education?
There are a few steps for candidates to follow to get a Migration Certificate from Kuvempu University.
- First, visit the official website of Kuvempu University.
- Go to the menu section, and click on the certificate section.
- Download the form for Migration approval.
- Fill in all the details and procedures and attach all necessary documents.
- You can also post your documents to the college’s address.
- After two weeks, you will get your Migration Certificate by post in your home.
- By following all these steps, you Can get your migration certificate very quickly.
- Also, do not make mistakes in filling in information and posting documents; otherwise, it will cost you double the time to get a Migration Certificate.
How do I get my Transcripts from Kuvempu University?
To get transcripts from Kuvempu University, you have to follow a few official steps.
- A formal application is written to the registrar of Kuvempu University, Requesting transcripts.
- A few essential documents must be attached with the application, such as Identity Proof, Degree certificate, and mark sheets.
- After the approval of the application, you will get your transcripts within 6-working days.
- Follow these steps very decently so that you can get quick transcripts; if there is any mistake and any important document is not complete or missing, then it may lead to rejection of the application, and then a candidate has to start to form the beginning which may take more time in receiving transcripts.
Get An Instant Answer To Your Problem?
So if your Questions and queries match with any of our provided Data, we are very grateful for serving and helping you with the proper knowledge in a very simplified manner.
Features of Kuvempu University Distance Education
- Accredited by NAAC
- Approved from UGC
- Learner support
- A large number of courses
- DDE online program availability
Kuvempu University Distance Education Student Support
The Directorate of Distance Education offers several Student Support Services to registered candidates, such as student counseling/orientation/practicals / web-based information.
Web-based Services: Relevant information about the courses can be obtained by visiting the DDE website. Also, examination timetables and provisionally declared results are available from the website: www.kuvempu.ac.in (Distance Education).
Study Support Services: Students can get support/access to the Faculty / RTA regarding their Learning activities/ study support through emails.
Kuvempu University Distance Education FAQs:
Q. 1. Is Kuvempu University distance education approved by UGC-DEB?
Ans: At present, Kuvempu University is not approved by UGC-DEB to offer fresh admission to distance education courses.
Kuvempu University Contact Details:
- Address: Kuvempu University Jnanasahyadri Shankaraghatta- 577451. Shimoga Dist. Karnataka, India
- Contact number – 08282- 256301 to 256307
- Email– vckuvempu@gmail.Com
- Official website: www.kuvempu.ac.in
Note: Presently Kuvempu University is not offering admission to any distance education course. Because UGC-DEB is not approved Kuvempu University distance education after January 2020.
Be the first to leave a review.