Kuvempu University Distance Education Admission 2022: 10 September 2022 is the last date to submit an application for Kuvempu University DDE admission 2022. Kuvempu University, founded in 1987, aims to empower students by providing high-quality education. This university received an “A” grade certification from NAAC and was ranked 73rd by NIRF. There are UG, PG, and PG Diploma courses in arts, science, and commerce. Courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels include BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Lis, and all the courses are approved by UGC and DEB.
Admissions to Kuvempu University Distance Education
- Kuvempu University’s distance education program accepts applications online.
- Students must complete an application.
- Students must also attach verification documents.
- Students must pay the program fee.
- Upon completing the mentioned steps, students will receive a confirmation message and enrollment number.
Admission to Kuvempu University’s graduate and PhD programs is based on academic merit, except when the university administers its own entrance All applicants must hold an undergraduate degree in the relevant discipline; PhD applicants must hold a master’s degree. Applicants can apply online or in person at the University. Forms are available every July. Kuvempu University teaches:
Kuvempu University Distance Education Latest Update:
- Kuvempu University Distance Education Admission for session 2022 will be started on 30 July 2022.
- The last date to submit the application form is 10 September 2022.
- The last date to pay the application fee is 15 September 2022.
- The last date to correction in the application form is 20 September 2022 to 23 September 2022.
Kuvempu University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kuvempu University|
|Approved||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Latest Courses Distance Education 2022-23
Kuvempu University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Kuvempu University distance education admission last date is 10 September 2022 for the academic session 2022-23. All the students who aspire to get admission in any of the offered courses at the UG or PG level need to fill out the application form before the last date.
Kuvempu University Distance Education Admission 2022 starts for UG, PG degree, and diploma programs in the July cycle. The date to end registration for the KUVEMPU distance programs is scheduled to arrive in the second week of August. Aspirants can download the Kuvempu University Distance Education application form from the official website. The university does offer an online mode of registration. Hence, individuals can comfortably submit online forms before the last date from anywhere.
Kuvempu University Distance Education offers admission to courses like BA, BBA, BCOM, MBA, MSC, PGDKC, and more. The general course admission to KUVEMPU DDE is made directly after the previous scorecards. KUVEMPU MBA admission can be made through the university or management entrance exams like CMAT, CAT, or MAT. KUVEMPU entrance exam application fees are INR 500.
Kuvempu University Distance Education UG Admission
The Kuvempu University Distance Education offers UG programs such as BA, BCOM, BBA, BSC, BLIS will be available during the session. Applications for admission to these university-offered courses will be available in June or July.
The average duration for pursuing most of the UG courses is three years. Kuvempu University Distance Admission for the session 2022 will begin soon. Visit the website to apply online. Admissions to the university take place every year from June to July and from November to December. The registration process requires students to pay fee of around Rs. 150 to 250.
BA: Kuvempu University offers a bachelor of arts through both offline & online modes. The university offers the BA with 9 different combinations. The students will have to study history, economics, political science, English, and Kannada. Those seeking admission in BA program must possess a 10+2 or equivalent qualifying certification from a recognized board. The total fee for the program is 35,000 rupees.
BCom: To apply for BCom admission, students must pass 10+2 or equivalent in the relevant stream from any recognized board of India. The total fee for the BCom program is 35,000 rupees. The learners who engage in pursuing the degree program can deposit the fee semester-wise.
BBA: Students who are eyeing admission in the BBA program must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with relevant subjects. The total fee for the program is 35,000 INR.
BSc: Aspirants who have successfully passed their 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board of India containing the relevant subjects may proceed for admission in the BSc program.
Kuvempu University Distance Education PG Admission 2022-23
At the postgraduate level, Kuvempu University provides the MSW, MCom, M.Ed, MPEd, and MCA. While the MCA program is 3 years in length and consists of 6 semesters, the remaining PG programs are 2 years in length and consist of 4 semesters. Admission to all of these PG programs (excluding MSW) is competitive and is based on academic merit. Candidates seeking admission to the MSW program at Kuvempu University must take an entrance examination administered by the university.
Kuvempu University DDE MA in Education: Masters of Arts program is offered by the university in various specializations & MA in education is one of them. students who are eying to apply for the MA course must have passed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject with a minimum of 50% marks, from any well-recognized university in India.
Kuvempu University SDE MA in English: The MA in English is a PG course offered to students who have successfully passed their BA in the concerned subject with a minimum of 50% marks. All interested aspirants who wish to take admission to the MA English program can apply for admission after checking their required eligibility.
MA Sanskrit: MA Sanskrit is a two-year distance program offered by the KUVEMPU in January, and July Cycle. The course covers various subjects theoretically such as Vedic Hymns, Sanskrit Philology, Meghadutam, Samkhyakarika, Mrcchakatikam, Kenopanisad, Research Methodology, Manuscriptology, and more. A Complete course fee for the KUVEMPU MA Sanskrit program is INR 15,135. A deposit of the PG Sanskrit program fee can be made yearly.
MA Hindi: A Master’s degree program in Hindi has evolved to offer education in various themes including history of Literature (Medieval & Ancient), Short Story, General Linguistics, Translation, Modern Hindi Poetry, Minor Literary Forms, and more.
Admission to the MA Hindi program is possible after passing a bachelor’s degree in Hindi from an approved university/college in India. The application fee for the KUVEMPU DDE Hindi-oriented PG degree program for the duration of two years is INR 14,735. Students can deposit the MA Hindi program fee yearly.
Kuvempu University Distance Education PG Diploma Admission
Kuvempu University offers PG diploma courses to those students who have completed their bachelor’s degree and now want to specialize in a specific subject. All the PG diplomas are a minimum of 1-year duration. The fee may vary subject to subject. Kuvempu University offers PG Diploma in the following specializations-
- Kannada Computer
- Kannada Journalism
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Translation Studies
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Industrial Safety
PG Diploma in Human Resource Management: Kuvempu University offers admission to PG Diploma courses with many other specializations. The duration of this course is of 1 year and the course teaches a wide range of theoretical and practical concepts of Human Resource Management, the field offers the student to enhance their skills and become more critical thinkers and develops the right career pathways for the future. Any student who has a bachelor’s degree with the relevant marks can easily apply for the course. The average fee for the course is INR 11,610.
Kuvempu University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Kuvempu University applications are accepted online, and students for admission need to visit the official website where the registration form will be uploaded to the students. The admission procedure for the UG and PG programs will be starting soon, and accordingly, students will be notified about the registration process. If it came in notice that any student have filled the wrong application form the university will not considered that application form for admission. The registration process has fees to pay 250/- rupees for the general category and 150/- rupees for the reserved category.
Kuvempu University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
The application form filling process is required to be the very first process that a student is required to complete.
- Step 1 is about to visit the official link http://www.kuvempu.ac.in/eng/index.php
- Students after the registration are required to fill all the mandatory details which are asked by the university.
- The details like personal and educational are asked by the university which are necessary to fill and the information should be accurate so that your form does not gets rejected.
- After filling all details students have the last step of payment which they can do through a flexible mode of UPI/Debit/Bank Transfer.
Kuvempu University Distance Education Admission Eligibility
Kuvempu University is one of the biggest universities in India that provide various UG and PG courses for the students. Candidates who want to take admission to any one of the UG/PG programs can apply easily through the official site. But it is necessary that the candidates should be eligible to take admission for that particular course. So, here we mention the eligibility criteria for UG/PG courses.
Eligibility criteria for UG courses: Candidates who qualify for their 12th Board examination with 45-50% marks from any recognized board of education or have an equivalent diploma certificate are eligible to apply for Kuvempu University Distance Education UG admission.
Eligibility Criteria for PG courses: Students who qualify for their Graduation degree with 45-50% marks from any recognized university in India are eligible to apply for Kuvempu University Distance Education PG admission.
Kuvempu University Distance Education Course 2022
|PG Diploma in Translation Studies||1 academic year||Rs. 7830|
|PG Diploma in Tourism||1 academic year||Rs. 11610|
|PG Diploma in Marketing Management||1 academic year||Rs. 11,610|
|PG Diploma in Kannada Journalism||1 academic year||Rs. 9160|
|PG Diploma in Kannada Computer||1 academic year||Rs. 7230|
|PG Diploma in Industrial Safety||1 academic year||Rs. 16020|
|PG Diploma in Human Resource Management||1 academic year||Rs. 11610|
|MBA||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 64,120|
|Masters in Library and Information science||1 academic year||Rs. 16,420|
|MA in Urdu||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|MA in Sociology||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|MA in Sanskrit||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|MA in Political Science||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|MA in Kannada||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|Ma in History and Archaeology||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|MA in Hindi||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|MA in English||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|MA in Education||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 63,985|
|MA in Economics||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|M.Sc in Zoology||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 34,350|
|M.Sc in Physics||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 34,350|
|M.Sc in Mathematics||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 18770|
|M.Sc in Environmental Studies||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 34,350|
|M.Sc in Chemistry||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 36,290|
|M.Sc in Botany||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 34,350|
|M.Sc in Biotechnology||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 42,960|
|M.Com||Minimum: 2 years||Rs. 15,380|
|BA(Urdu, Sociology, Education)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(Kannada, Sociology, Political Science)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(Kannada, Economics, Political Science)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Economics, Kannada)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Economics, English)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(Hindi, Education, Sociology)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA (English, History, Political Science)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA (Economics, Sociology, Political Science)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Sociology, Kannada)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Sociology, Education)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Political Science, Sociology)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Kannada (Opt), Education)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Economics, Sociology)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
|BA(History, Economics, Political Science)||Minimum: 3 years||Rs. 18,515|
As in distance education study centers play critical roles in giving self-study materials, advice, and counseling.
The study Centre for Kuvempu University Distance Education are:
- SLN correspondence college, Bangalore.
- Bhuvneshwari Correspondence college, Bangalore.
- Sri Sesha Sai Educational society.
- Baba educational information center.
- Vikas Education Academy.
- SRS Academy trust.
- Sujala Education Trust.
- Alva’s Education Foundation.
- Bhadra Education Trust.
- Manogna Education and welfare Society.
- Sri Sai Educational Academy.
- Bhavani Education society.
- Student development Test.
- Best Educational society.
These are a few study centers listed above; there are also many centers for you to study from a distance by Kuvempu University. These centers play an essential role in smooth functioning and balancing all the study material, queries, and Questions of applying candidates.
Is Kuvempu University Distance Education UGC Recognized?
- Yes, Kuvempu University is Union Grant Commission (UGC) recognized.
- UGC is a government body that comes Under the Ministry of Human Resources. Headquarter in New Delhi.
- This recognition is significant for an institute that helps build a standard and allows to follow provided rules and guidelines beneficial for institutes and applicants.
How do I get my migration Certificate from Kuvempu University Distance Education?
There are a few steps for candidates to follow to get a Migration Certificate from Kuvempu University.
- First, visit the official website of Kuvempu University.
- Go to the menu section, click on the certificate section.
- Download the form for Migration approval.
- Fill in all the details and procedures and attach all necessary documents.
- You can also post your documents to the college’s address.
- After two weeks, you will get your Migration Certificate by post in your home.
- By following all these steps, you Can get your migration certificate very quickly.
- Also, do not make mistakes in filling in information and posting documents; otherwise, it will cost you double the time getting a Migration Certificate.
How do I get my Transcripts from Kuvempu University?
To get transcripts from Kuvempu University, you have to follow a few official steps.
- A formal application is written to the registrar of Kuvempu University, Requesting transcripts.
- A few essential documents must be attached with the application, such as Identity Proof, Degree certificate, and mark sheets.
- After the approval of the application, you will get your transcripts within 6-working days.
- Follow these steps very decently so that you can get quick transcripts; if there is any mistake and any important document is not complete or missing, then it may lead to rejection of the application, and then a candidate has to start to form the beginning which may take more time in receiving transcripts.
So these are the primary information and queries related to Kuvempu College that helps you to
Get An Instant Answer To Your Problem?
So if your Questions and queries match with any of our provided Data, we are very grateful for serving and helping you with the proper knowledge in a very simplified manner.
Features of Kuvempu University Distance Education
- Accredited by NAAC
- Approved from UGC
- Learner support
- A large number of courses
- DDE online program availability
Kuvempu University Distance Education Student Support
The Directorate of Distance Education offers several Student Support Services to registered candidates, such as student counseling/orientation/practicals / web-based information.
Web-based Services: Relevant information about the courses can be obtained by visiting the DDE website. Also, examination timetables and provisionally declared results are available from the website: www.kuvempu.ac.in (Distance Education).
Study Support Services: Students can get support/access to the Faculty / RTAs regarding their Learning activities/ study support through emails.
Kuvempu University Distance Education Contact Details
- Contact Address: Kuvempu University Jnanasahyadri Shankaraghatta- 577451. Shimoga Dist. Karnataka, India
- Contact number – 08282- 256301 to 256307
- Email– vckuvempu@gmail.Com
- Official website- http://www.kuvempu.ac.in
Be the first to leave a review.