MBA HR Distance Education Admission in Hyderabad 2022-23: The MBA HR Distance Education in Hyderabad fee structure is Approximate and can be changed. It is all related to the ‘people’ side of an organization.
The students who have passed the graduation examination from universities can apply for this course and pay the eligibility fee for MBA HR Distance Education in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. You can check HR courses in Hyderabad.
- The last date to fill out and submit the online registration form for distance MBA course admission at DBRAOU Hyderabad has been extended to 30 August 2022. Source
- Candidates can apply for the program MBA HR management at IGNOU Hyderabad till 25 August 2022.
- The last date to register for admission for the session 2022-23 for MBA program at Osmania University is 16 September 2022. Source
- Interested applicants can apply for the required distance learning program at NMIMS University till 16 September 2022 (With a late fee of Rs. 1000/-). Source
MBA HR Distance Education in Hyderabad Highlights
|Fees Approx||Students to pay Rs 61,300 per year/*|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a Graduate|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
MBA HR Distance Education in Hyderabad Admission 2022
- The candidates can apply for the MBA HR Admission in Hyderabad as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The students can apply for the admission MBA Human Resource Management course by the Atharva Institute of Management.
- The Applicants can apply for the MBA HR course at the Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay.
- Candidates can apply for the admission MBA HR course at the KJ Somaiya School of Management.
ANU MBA HR Management Admission
The july session of admission is at the door of the university. Hence, ANU MBA HR Management profession degree program admission can start anytime. Applicants can submit an online application form for the ANU MBA HR Management program by the second week of October.
The first-year tuition fee for a specialized program is INR 8,930. Fee can be deposited either online/demand draft. Four-semester management programs will only need a graduation to offer admission, and course instruction shall be provided in English. Here, learners will get an opportunity to study managerial economics, organizational behavior, compensation, & management of employees, and more.
MBA HR Distance Education in Hyderabad Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should pass the Graduation (BBA) from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The time duration of this course is 2 Years, which is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The candidates can check the MBA HR Fee range of INR 50,000 – INR 8,00,000 Per Year.
Fee Structure Some other Courses for MBA
- MBA In HR Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA in Marketing Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In IT Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Finance Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Banking Insurance – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Hotel Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
- MBA In Event Management – Rs 60,800 per year/*
Books and Study Material
- Investigation Skills for Managers by Jim Johnston
- Human Resources: A Practical Guide by Gemma Reucroft, Tim Scott
- Human Resource Management by Manmohan Joshi
- Readings and Cases in Human Resource Management by Mark E. Mendenhall, Gary R. Oddou, Gonter K. Stahl
- Managing the Human Resource in the 21st Century by Zorlu Senyucel
- The Experts Teach: Training Skills by Manage Train learn
- Colleges & Universities
- ICICI Bank- Mumbai
- Media Houses
- Sun Smart Global Ltd
- FINO PayTech Limited- Mumbai
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like HSBC, Genpact, HDFC, ICICI, Standard Chartered, Barclays, JP Morgan, etc.
- Sales Executive/Officer
- Urban Planner
- Production Manager
- Management Information System
- Production Development Executive
- Survey Manager or Data Supervisor
- Culture Resource Manager
- Social Worker
After completing this course, students can get a job like Human Resource Manager, Human Resource Generalist, Employment Manager, Human Resource Executive, Human Resource specialists IT, Compensation Manager, Human Resource entrepreneurs, Human Resource consultants, etc.
After completing this course, The students can get an average salary of INR 6,00,000 to INR 10,00,000.
MBA HR Colleges in India
The candidates can check the name of the MBA HR in Hyderabad Colleges and Universities given below.
- National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad
- NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education, Vile Parle West, Mumbai
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad
- IIRM – Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
- ICFAI University – Distance Education, Koramangala, Bangalore
MBA HR Distance Education in Hyderabad Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Managerial Economics||The methodology of Training & Development|
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour||Personnel Management Concepts|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers||Human Resource Development and Planning|
|Human Resource Management||Business Environment & Ethics|
|Marketing Management||Industrial Relations Management|
|Quantitative Techniques for Management||Performance Management: Systems and Strategies|
|Corporate Communication||Compensation Management|
|Operations Management||Organizational Development and Change|
|Research Methods for Management||Strategic Management|
|Hindi||M.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|English||M.Tech Civil Engineering|
|Political Science||M.Tech in Chemical Engineering|
|journalism||B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|B.Tech Information Technology||B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering|
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering||B.Tech Biotechnology|
|B.Tech Automobile||B.Tech Chemical Engineering|
Be the first to leave a review.