Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: SKU Distance Education was built in July 1981; however, it’s center of distance education was formed in 2000-2001. This university is situated in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. SKU CDE started distance education with only PG programs only, but in the year 2011, it started other programs like UG and diploma. University offers admission twice a year to its candidates or applicants.
- The candidates can check the UG and PG Exams Circular; For more information, Click Here.
- The candidates can check the 1st UG and PG time table-October 2021; For more information, Click Here.
- 2nd UG and PG time table-October 2021, Click Here.
- 3rd UG and PG time table-October 2021, Click Here.
- The students can check info UG/PG/B.Ed (ODL) Online Applications.
The primary aim of the university is to provide education to the students who are not in the state of getting formal education due to their life issues. The distance education program is for everyone, including employed persons, women, disable persons, and those who previously did not have any recognized degree. This department offers everyone upgrade their degree via nonformal education mode and in the most convenient way possible. Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education offers its programs in two mediums for most of the subjects, English and Telugu, but overall the primary medium of education is English.
The students can apply for SKU distance education admission 2021 and check the information of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website, click here.
The candidates can check all information UG, PG and Diploma Courses, Eligibility, Fees and subjects, and many more.
The students can check the details of SK university distance education notification 2021-22.
Latest Courses Distance Education 2021-22
|B.Tech Computer Science And Engineering Distance Education||Executive Master Of Business Administration Emba Distance Education|
|B.Tech Information Technology Distance Education||MBA Distance Education|
|B.Tech Engineering in Distance Learning||MBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education|
|LLB Distance Education||MBA Banking And Finance Management Distance Education|
|BBA Distance Education||MBA Disaster Management Distance Education|
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education (SKU CDE) Highlights
|University Name||Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education|
SKU DDE Admission Last Date 2021
|Admission Starts||1 August 2021|
|Admission Last Date||30 September 2021|
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Application Process:
Usually, for direct admission, SKU offers two ways of submitting admission applications which are online and offline. Still, for the candidates with entrance exams for the UG program, applications can only be submitted by hand.
For admission to Sri Krishdevayara University, candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Applicants need to go to the website of the university.
- On the home screen of the university, you will be able to find the application form.
- Candidates should read the instructions before filling the form to avoid any mistakes.
- Candidates need to fill in all the correct information in the application form.
- After filling the form, the candidates will have to submit the fee of INR 500/- online as an application fee.
- After submitting the fee, the candidates will have to upload their required documents and the application form.
- Before submitting the form, they should have to take print of the form for reference use.
- Candidates can submit the form after completing it.
- For entrance tests and nonformal qualified students, by hand, submission is a must.
- Candidates can download the form from the official website of the university and fill that form.
- Attachment of required documents along with the application form is needed.
- Candidates have to paste a passport size photograph on the mentioned area in the form.
- Candidates need to submit the fee of the application by demand draft.
- They can attach the demand draft with the form.
- The application form can be submitted to the university.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education (SKU DDE) All Course Eligibility:
There is no such hard and fast rule for getting admission to Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education. Still, there are essential eligibility criteria that everyone needs to fulfill to qualify for admission to SKU.
- For UG programs, if the candidate spends 18 years of education but does not have any formal qualification, they have to qualify for an entrance exam conducted by the university.
- For direct admission in the UG program, the candidate must possess a 10+2 stream exam or equivalent; otherwise, they must be I.T.I qualified.
- For PG programs, candidates are supposed to have completed their bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Qualifying the entry test is a must for MBA admissions.
- For M.com, admission will be granted based on marks achieved in the entrance examinations held by the state.
SKU Distance Education UG Courses Eligibility:
Eligibility for UG level is to pass 10+2 with a minimum of 45-50%.
- Course Duration is of 3 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 format or 18 years of education with an informal degree.
- Selection Mode: Merit for regular candidates and entrance examination for others.
- The course Duration time is three Years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Passing of 10+2 format or two years of I.T.I qualified or two-year vocational command.
- Selection Mode: Entrance examination selection.
- Course Duration: 3 years.
- Eligibility Criteria for it is that the Applicants must have passed Inter examinations.
- Selection Mode: Entrance examination marks.
- Course Duration will be of 2 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 exams stream two years of I.T.I qualified or two-year vocational command.
- Selection Mode: Entrance examination marks.
B.Ed (Science Courses):
- The duration time of the course is 3-years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree with sciences mix in a relevant or related field.
- Selection Mode: Entrance test by the university and Merit-based Selection on the percentage of last secured marks.
- Duration: 2 Years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Bachelors or Masters degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 45% aggregate.
- Selection Mode: merit qualifying exam.
SKU Distance Education PG Courses Eligibility:
Eligibility for PG level is to pass graduation with a minimum of 45-50%.
- The course Duration time is generally 2-years without any failure during the whole course.
- Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Selection Mode is a Merit-based selection.
- Course Duration is usually 2 Years without any failure during the whole course.
- Eligibility Criteria: The same course must have been studied during the undergraduate program.
- Selection Mode is the Entrance test conducted by University for some courses otherwise merit calculation.
- Course Duration is of 2 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have done their B.Com or B.A with accounting or equivalent degree.
- Selection Mode: Marks obtained in the entrance examination.
- Course Duration will be of 2 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Any three-year bachelor’s degree in the relevant field with a good percentage.
- Selection Mode: Entrance examination marks.
Masters in Education:
- Duration is 3 Years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants should have passed B.Ed degree with 45% aggregate.
- Selection Mode: Merit-based Selection.
Masters in Library Sciences:
- Duration: 2 years without any failure.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must have three years bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Selection Mode: merit based on the previous degree marks.
SKU Distance Education Diploma Course Eligibility:
Although Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education is known for its UG and PG programs in distance education, the university is also offering some diploma courses. The diploma courses are highly professional. SKU is offering a postgraduate Diploma in Library sciences and Computer Applications.
The medium of education for PG diploma courses in English thoroughly. Both diploma programs have the same period of two years without any failure within this duration. The candidates having three years bachelor’s degree from the Higher Education Commission recognized university are eligible to apply for the diploma courses. The selection for admission is merit-based for Computer applications, and merit will be made based on marks achieved in the previous degree. For Library sciences, the merit will be made by calculating the marks achieved in the entrance examination.
- Fee receipt copy along with course fee.
- A passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
- Photocopy of the birth certificate of the candidate.
- Character certificate, which is issued from last attended the institute.
- Marks sheet of enrollment along with Clearance certificate.
- Mark sheet of grade twelve along with clearance certificate.
- Score sheet of graduation with the Degree.
- For employee applicants, a no-objection certificate is also required from the employer.
How to Download an SKU Distance Education Admit Card?
To download admit card, applicants are required to visit the university’s official website. Then follow the given steps:
- Go to the website of the university.
- Select the student corner tab.
- Candidates can go to the admit card option after selecting the student corner tab.
- Candidates need to log in to their account by entering asked information.
- Once the students enter their Login ID and password, another column will open.
- Applicants have to enter their semester or course in that field.
- Then click on submit option.
- If the applicant’s information is available in the database and the correct information is entered, the download option will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download their admit cards in PDF form on any device.
- Once they are done with downloading, they can see they are admitted card and check it thoroughly.
- In case of any problem, an applicant can email the university or contact the concerned department to omit the error or problem.
SKU Distance Education Exam Centers:
As SKU has a wide range of centers, all the applicants must select their exam center before applying; an option for selecting the exam center is given in the application form. The reason behind giving this option in candidate’s hand is because the main goal of SKU is to provide the easiest and convenient way of education to the students who are not able to get formal on-campus education, so whatever center is convenient for the applicants, they can select that exam center and continue their studies.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Syllabus:
The entire required syllabus for each course and the entrance examination is available on the official website of SKU university and the internet. Candidates can quickly get help from these sources for their preparation.
SKU Distance Education Exam Pattern:
The entrance examination pattern is different for different courses and is totally based on the requirement of courses. Although all the exams will comprise 100 marks in total, the division of the marks is made according to the subject. The pattern of examination is available along with the syllabus on the website and the internet, which is easily accessible by the candidates or applicants.
SKU Distance Education Sample Papers:
To get an idea about the entrance test, applicants are advised to search for sample entrance exams over the internet. However, sample papers are also available on the official website.
The sample papers are the best source for the perfect idea of the Entrance exam procedure, pattern, and marks division.
SKU University does not provide authentic scholarships to its students, and scholarships are also not valid in all cases. The scholarships are only available and provided to needy students whose families cannot meet the basic needs or those who belong below average.
Candidates who apply for need-based scholarships must provide all the authentic documents to prove their statement of application; in case of any misleading information, strict actions will be taken against such candidates, and their admission will also be omitted.
SKU Distance Education Result 2021:
The examination controllers announce the results of Sri Krishnadevaraya University on the university’s official website. Students can check their results by simply going to the result portal on the official web page.
Candidates need to regularly check the university’s website to stay updated with the latest information regarding results and admissions news.
Candidates can immediately contact the University help desk or examinations controller department in case of any error or omission found in the result after declaration. The time for submitting error applications is limited, so students have to submit their queries within that time frame; otherwise, their applications will be rejected.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University,
Ananthapur – 515055
- Phone No: 08554-255688
- Website: http://skucde.com/