Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Admission?: As per the UGC guidelines and notifications, SKU doesn’t offer admission to any course in distance learning mode at present. According to the UGC-DEB official website, the last recognition period for this university to offer distance education courses was from January 2019 to January 2020. The UGC does not give approval to this university to offer distance education courses after this recognition period.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University’s distance education unit started in the year 2000-2001. In the start, only the PG programs were introduced, and slowly programs like UG, PG, and PG Diploma were started for the students. University offers courses like BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, and PGDCA for students in the distance mode.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education also provides BA, BBA, BSc, UG level, and MA, MBA, MSc, and PG level Courses. The primary aim of the university is to provide education to students who are not getting formal education due to their life issues. The distance education program is for everyone, including employed persons, women, disabled persons, and those who previously did not have any recognized degree.
- Students after reading this content will have all important content recognition, but if they find that they are unable to enroll due to any issue, they immediately approach us; we will make sure you get your enrollment done correctly in the university.
- The university accepts Online applications, and the relief part is that students do not need to go through any Entrance Examination because the unit of distance mode of this university has set up merit basic admissions.
- Students need to complete their 10th and 12th classes completion from a recognized university for UG programs.
- PG program enrollment requires the completion of a bachelor’s degree.
The candidates can check all information on UG, PG, and Diploma Courses, Eligibility, Fees and subjects, and many more.
SKU CDE Admission Highlights
|University Name||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education CDE Distance Education
|B.Tech Computer Science And Engineering Distance Education||Executive Master Of Business Administration Emba Distance Education|
|B.Tech Information Technology Distance Education||MBA Distance Education|
|B.Tech Engineering in Distance Learning||MBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education|
|LLB Distance Education||MBA Banking And Finance Management Distance Education|
|BBA Distance Education||MBA Disaster Management Distance Education|
Is Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education 2023 Valid?
SKU distance education course for the 2023–2024 academic year isn’t valid. The university was last recognized from January 2019 to January 2020. As per UGC DEB, the university hasn’t renewed its approval to offer distance learning courses since it expired. At this time, Sri Krishnadevaraya University is not allowed by the UGC DEB to provide distance learning programs.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Admission?
SKUCDE is not offering any distance education courses for the session 2023 because it is not approved or recognized by the University Grant Commission(UGC) DEB. Interested students can apply for admission at this university to its regular learning courses. The university shall accept offline, and online application forms along with documents till the fourth week of August.
It is also necessary to check the eligibility before applying the admission to any UG, PG, Diploma, and Certificate course at SKU. The university is offering several courses like BA, BBA, BCom, MA, MCom, MSc, and MBA. Admission to these courses will be taken through the entrance exam or merit list criteria. Students must fill out the application form before the last date to get admission.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education UG Admission?
For the Bachelor’s program study, students can choose courses like BA, BBA, and B.Com Computers. For the BA programs, students have many specializations available for selection. Students for all the UG programs are required to clear the 10+2 intermediate studies. Accordingly, students for the admission requirements must go through the marking system’s eligibility criteria because the admission is on a merit basis.
There are no entrance examinations required for any of the programs. Also, all the Bachelor programs are available in two languages: English and Telugu. For admissions, students above 18 years and who have not completed the intermediate study but want to study in UG programs need to clear the eligibility entrance test that the university conducts.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education BA Admission?
- Duration: 3 Years
- Admission Process: The admission process of SKU CDE for the BA course is based on merit.
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed the 12th board examinations from any recognized board with at least 45-50% marks are eligible to apply for admission to SKU CDE BA Admission.
BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration is a UG course designed for students who want to opt for business studies, Also students are required to complete their intermediate course for admissions.
BCom: Bachelor of Commerce is a 3 years UG program. Students must complete their 10+2 with a commerce stream from a recognized university/institute.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education PG Admission?
For the Master’s Program, courses like MA, M.Com, MBA, and M.Sc are available. Various specializations are available for all the Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education programs. Students need to complete the graduation degree, and for programs like MBA- applicants need to clear the entrance test conducted by the university for admissions. The study material and faculty assistance are well provided to the students who want to have a quality education.
MA: Master of Arts is a PG program that is designed for students who want to take their studies to a higher level by seeking admission in the arts field. The duration of this course is 2 years. Students are required to complete their graduate degrees.
M.Com: Masters of Commerce is a 2-year course and for admission at Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education students are required to be graduated from a UGC-recognized university.
SKU CDE Course Admission Eligibility Criteria
There is no such hard and fast rule for getting admission to Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education. Still, there are essential eligibility criteria that everyone needs to fulfill to qualify for admission to Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education.
- For direct admission in the UG program, the candidate must possess a 10+2 exam or equivalent; otherwise, they must be I.T.I qualified.
- For PG programs, candidates are supposed to have completed their bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Qualifying for the entry test is a must for MBA admission.
SKU Distance Education Diploma Course Eligibility
The university is also offering some diploma courses. The diploma courses are highly professional. Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education is offering a postgraduate Diploma in Library sciences and Computer Applications. Both diploma programs have the same period of two years without any failure within this duration. The candidates having three years of bachelor’s degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma courses.
For Computer applications, admission is merit-based, and marks earned in the previous degree will be used to determine merit. A student’s merit will be determined by his or her marks in the entrance examination for Library Sciences.
SKU Distance Education Application Form?
Application forms for the UG and PG programs at Sri Krishnadevaraya University will not be available for the academic session 2023-24. SKU DDE was charged a fee of 500 INR for admission or application. Payments for DDE registration would be accepted through Net Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, or UPI.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Admission Process
Usually, for direct admission, Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education offers two ways of submitting admission applications which are online and offline. Still, for the candidates with entrance exams for the UG program, applications can only be submitted offline mode.
For admission to Sri Krishdevayara University, candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Students need to visit the official website of the university http://skucde.com/newsite/.
- On the home screen of the university, you will be able to find the application form.
- Candidates should read the instructions before filling out the form to avoid any mistakes.
- Candidates need to fill in all the correct information in the application form.
- After filling out the form, the candidates will have to submit the fee of INR 500/- online as an application fee.
- After submitting the fee, the candidates will have to upload their required documents and the application form.
- Before submitting the form, they should have taken a printout of the form for reference use.
- Candidates can submit the form after completing it.
- Candidates can download the form for future reference.
- Attachment of the required documents along with the application form is needed.
- Candidates have to paste a passport-size photograph on the mentioned area in the form.
- Candidates need to submit the fee of the application by demand draft.
- They can attach the demand draft with the form.
- The application form can be submitted to the university offline.
- Fee receipt copy along with course fee.
- A passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
- Photocopy of the birth certificate of the candidate.
- Character certificate, which is issued from the last attended the institute.
- Marks sheet of enrollment along with Clearance certificate.
- Mark sheet of grade twelve along with clearance certificate.
- Score sheet of graduation with the Degree.
- For employee applicants, a no-objection certificate is also required from the employer.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Courses Offered List
Admission to various DDE courses is available at the university. Below are a few of the most popular courses offered by this university:
|B.Tech / B.Pharmacy||MCA / MBA|
|B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / BBM||MA / Msc / Mcom / MPED / MSW / MLISC|
|BED||PGDISM – PG Diploma in Integrated Security Management|
|M.Tech / M.Pharmacy||PhD|
How to Download an SKU Distance Education Admit Card?
To download the admit card, applicants are required to visit the university’s official website. Then follow the given steps:
- Go to the Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education website of the university.
- Select the student corner tab.
- Candidates can go to the admit card option after selecting the student corner tab.
- Candidates need to log in to their account by entering asked information.
- Once the students enter their Login ID and password, another column will open.
- Applicants have to enter their semester or course in that field.
- Then click on the submit option.
- If the applicant’s information is available in the database and the correct information is entered, the download option will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download their admit cards in PDF form on any device.
- Once they are done with downloading, they can see they are admitted card and check it thoroughly.
- In case of any problem, an applicant can email the university or contact the concerned department to omit the error or problem.
SKU Distance Education Exam Pattern?
The entrance examination pattern in Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education is different for different courses and is totally based on the requirements of the courses. Although all the exams will comprise 100 marks in total, the division of the marks is made according to the subject. The pattern of examination is available along with the syllabus on the website and the internet, which is easily accessible by the candidates or applicants.
There are no authentic scholarships offered by Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education, and scholarships are not always valid. It is only available and provided to needy students whose families cannot meet their basic needs.
The applicants who wish to apply for scholarships must provide all of the authentic documents to prove that their statements of application are genuine to be considered for the scholarship. An application will be rejected if any of the information provided by the candidate is found to be false or misleading at any point in time.
SKU Distance Education Result
The examination controllers announce the results of Sri Krishnadevaraya University on the university’s official website. Students can check their results by simply going to the result portal on the official web page. Candidates need to regularly check the university’s website to stay updated with the latest information regarding results and admissions news.
Candidates can immediately contact the Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education help desk or examinations controller department in case of any error or mistake found in the result after declaration. The time for submitting error applications is limited, so students have to submit their queries within that time frame; otherwise, their applications will be rejected.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Study Centres
As per the UGC guidelines, the university does not conduct any course in distance mode. The university was offering several UG and PG courses in distance mode earlier. Some of the study centers of the university are listed below.
- Maharshi Degree College
- MS Degree College
- Sri Venkateswara Degree College
- Sri Vidya Degree College
- MRR Degree College
- Abhyudaya Degree College
- Sri Vasavi Degree College
- Deeksha Degree College
Frequently Asked Questions?
Ques 1: Can you tell me what courses are offered at SKU CDE?
Ans: Students can take learning courses like BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, and PGDCA at the university. We offer BA, BBA, BSc, and UG level courses as well as MA, MBA, MSc, and PG level courses at SKU in regular learning as the university does not have UGC approval for distance education.
Question 2: What is the last date for SKU distance education?
Answer: Sri Krishnadevaraya University is not offering Distance Education for the academic session 2023.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur – 515055 Andhra Pradesh
- Phone No: 08554-255688
- Website: skucde.com
Note: Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU) does not offer distance learning courses in accordance with UGC guidelines. Regular learning program is available for students.
Disclaimer: All the dates mentioned above are tentative and the information is given only for information purposes. Visit the official site for more accuracy.
Be the first to leave a review.