SKU Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education was built in July 1981, however, its center of distance education was formed in the academic year 2000-2001. This university is situated in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. SKU DDE started distance education with only PG programs only, but in the year 2011, it started other programs like UG and diploma as well. University offers admission twice a year to its candidates or applicants.
Apply For Distance Education 2021
[ Distance | Online Courses ]
The basic aim of the university is to provide education to the students who are not in the state of getting formal education due to their life issues. The distance education program is for everyone including employed persons, women, disable persons, and those who do not have any recognized degree previously. This department offers everyone to upgrade their degree via nonformal education mode and in the best convenient way possible for them. Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education is offering its programs in two mediums for most of the subjects which are English and Telugu, but overall the basic medium of education is English.
Latest Courses Distance Education 2021-22
|B.Tech Computer Science And Engineering Distance education||Executive Master Of Business Administration Emba Distance education|
|B.Tech Information Technology Distance education||MBA Distance education|
|B.Tech Engineering in Distance Learning||MBA Airline & Airport Management Distance education|
|LLB Distance education||MBA Banking And Finance Management Distance education|
|BBA Distance education||MBA Disaster Management Distance education|
SKU Distance Education All Course Eligibility:
As there is no such hard and fast rule for getting admission to Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education, but there are basic eligibility criteria that everyone needs to fulfill to qualify for admission to SKU.
- For UG programs, if the candidate spends 18 years of education but does not have any formal qualification then they have to qualify for an entrance exam conducted by University.
- For direct admission in the UG program, the candidate must possess a 10+2 stream exam or equivalent otherwise he/she needs to be I.T.I qualified.
- For PG programs candidates are supposed to have completed their bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- Qualifying the entry test is a must for MBA admissions.
- For M.com admission will be granted based on marks achieved in the entrance examinations held by the state.
SKU Distance Education Application Process:
Usually, for direct admission, SKU is offering two ways of submitting admission applications which are online and offline, but for the candidates with entrance exams for the UG program, applications can only be submitted by hand.
For admission to Sri Krishdevayara University, candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Applicants need to go to the website of the university.
- On the home screen of the university, you will be able to find the application form.
- Candidates should read the instructions before filling the form to avoid any mistakes.
- Candidates need to fill in all the correct information in the application form.
- After filling the form the candidates will have to submit the fee of INR 500/- online as an application fee.
- After submission of the fee, the candidates will have to upload their required documents along with the application form.
- Before submission of the form, they should have to take print of the form as well for reference use.
- Candidates can submit the form after completing it.
- For entrance tests and nonformal qualified students, by hand submission is a must.
- Candidates can simply download the form from the official website of the university and fill that form.
- Attachment of required documents along with the application form is needed.
- Candidates have to paste a passport size photograph on the mentioned area in the form.
- Candidates need to submit the fee of the application by demand draft.
- They can attach the demand draft with the form.
- The application form can be submitted to the university.
SKU Distance Education UG Courses Admission 2021 Eligibility:
- Course Duration is of 3 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 format or 18 years of education with an informal degree.
- Selection Mode: Merit for regular candidates and entrance examination for others.
- The course Duration time is three Years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Passing of 10+2 format or two years of I.T.I qualified or two-year vocational command.
- Selection Mode: Entrance examination selection.
- Course Duration: 3 years.
- Eligibility Criteria for it is that the Applicants must have passed Inter examinations.
- Selection Mode: Entrance examinations by state or national level.
- Course Duration will be of 2 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 exams stream two years of I.T.I qualified or two-year vocational command.
- Selection Mode: Entrance examination marks.
B.Ed (Science Courses):
- The duration time of the course is 3 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree with sciences mix in a relevant or related field.
- Selection Mode: Entrance test by the university and Merit-based Selection on the percentage of last secured marks.
- Duration: 2 Years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Bachelors or Masters degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 45% aggregate.
- Selection Mode: merit qualifying exam.
SKU Distance Education PG Courses Admission Eligibility 2021 :
- The course Duration time is generally 2 years without any failure during the whole course.
- Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Selection Mode is a Merit-based selection.
- Course Duration is usually 2 Years without any failure during the whole course.
- Eligibility Criteria: The same course must have been studied during the undergraduate program.
- Selection Mode is the Entrance test conducted by University for some courses otherwise merit calculation.
- Course Duration is of 2 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have done his or her B.Com or B.A with accounting or equivalent degree.
- Selection Mode: Marks obtained in the entrance examination.
- Course Duration will be of 2 years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Any three-year bachelor’s degree in the relevant field with a good percentage.
- Selection Mode: Entrance examination marks.
Masters in Education:
- Duration is 3 Years.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants should have passed B.Ed degree with 45% aggregate.
- Selection Mode: Merit-based Selection.
Masters in Library Sciences:
- Duration: 2 years without any failure.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must have three years bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Selection Mode: merit based on the previous degree marks.
SKU Distance Education Diploma Course Eligibility:
Although Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education is known for its programs of UG and PG in distance education along with them, the university is also offering some diploma courses as well. The diploma courses are highly professional. SKU is offering a postgraduate Diploma in Library sciences and Computer Applications.
The medium of education for PG diploma courses in English thoroughly. Both of the diploma programs have the same time span of two years without any failure within this duration. The candidates having three years bachelor’s degree from the Higher Education Commission recognized university are eligible to apply for the diploma courses. The selection for admission is merit-based for Computer applications and merit will be made on the basis of marks achieved in the previous degree. For Library sciences the merit will be made by calculating the marks achieved in the entrance examination.
- Fee receipt copy along with course fee.
- A passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
- Photocopy of your birth certificate of the candidate.
- Character certificate which is issued from last attended the institute.
- Marks sheet of matriculation along with Clearance certificate.
- Mark sheet of grade twelve along with clearance certificate.
- Score sheet of graduation with the Degree.
- For employee applicants, there is no objection certificate is also required from the employer.
How to Download an SKU Distance Education Admit Card?
To download admit card, applicants are required to visit the university’s official website. Then follow the given steps:
- Go to the website of the university.
- Select the student corner tab.
- Candidates can go to the admit card option after selecting the student corner tab.
- Candidates need to log in to their account by entering asked information.
- Once the students will enter their Login ID and password another column will open.
- Applicants have to enter their semester or course in that field.
- Then click on submit option.
- If the applicant’s information is available in the database and if the correct information is entered then the download option will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download their admit cards in PDF form on any device.
- If Once they are done with downloading they can see their admit card and check it thoroughly.
- In case of any problem, an applicant can send an email to the university or can contact the concerned department for the omission of error or problem.
SKU Distance Education Exam Centers 2021:
As SKU has a wide range of centers, so all the applicants are required to select their exam center before applying, an option for the selection of exam center is given in the application form. The reason behind giving this option in candidate’s hand is because the main goal of SKU is to provide the easiest and convenient way of education to the students who are not able to get formal on-campus education, so whatever center is convenient for the applicants, they can select that exam center and continue their studies.
SKU Distance Education Syllabus 2021-22:
The entire required syllabus for each course and for the entrance examination is available on the official website of SKU university and also on the internet as well. Candidates can easily get help from these sources for their preparation.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Exam Pattern 2021:
The entrance examination pattern is different for different courses and is totally based on the requirement of courses. Although all the exams will comprise 100 marks in total the division of the marks is made according to the subject. The pattern of examination is available along with the syllabus on the website as well as on the internet which is easily accessible by the candidates or applicants.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Sample Papers 2021:
In accordance to get an idea about the entrance test, applicants are advised to search for sample entrance exams over the internet. However, sample papers are also available on the official website.
The sample papers are the best source for the perfect idea of the Entrance exam procedure and pattern along with marks division.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Scholarships 2021:
SKU University does not provide authentic scholarships to its students and scholarships are also not valid in all cases. The scholarships are only available and provided to needy students whose families are not able to meet the basic needs or the students who belong to below average.
Candidates who apply for need-based scholarships must have to provide all the authentic documents to prove their statement of application, in case of any misleading information, strict actions will be taken against such candidates and their admission will also be omitted.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Result 2021:
The results of Sri Krishnadevaraya University are announced by the examination controllers on the official website of the university and students can check their results by simply going to the result portal on the official webpage.
Candidates need to check the website of the university on regular basis in order to stay updated with the latest information regarding results and all the news regarding admissions.
Candidates can immediately contact the University help desk or examinations controller department in case of any error or omission found in the result after declaration. The time for submission of error applications is limited so students have to submit their queries within that time frame otherwise their application will be rejected.