Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Admission: The admission schedule for the upcoming session will be announced by the university on its official website. The university is offering courses at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels with different specializations.
- For the next academic year, admission dates will be announced soon.
- Admission for the academic session 2022-23 has closed at Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Learning.
- On 1 December 2022, SK University’s B.Ed (ODL) Second Year Theory Examinations will begin. (Source)
Sri Krishnadevaraya University’s distance education unit started in the year 2000-2001. In the start, only the PG programs were introduced, and slowly programs like UG, PG, and PG Diploma were started for the students. The admissions process is ongoing, and admissions 2022 offers courses like BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, and PGDCA for students in the distance mode.
SKU CDE also provides BA, BBA, BSc, UG level, and MA, MBA, MSc, and PG level Courses. The primary aim of the university is to provide education to students who are not getting formal education due to their life issues. The distance education program is for everyone, including employed persons, women, disabled persons, and those who previously did not have any recognized degree.
- Students after reading this content will have all important content recognition, but if they find that they are unable to enroll due to any issue, they immediately approach us; we will make sure you get your enrollment done correctly in the university.
- The university accepts Online applications, and the relief part is that students do not need to go through any Entrance Examination because the unit of distance mode of this university has set up merit basis admissions.
- Students need to complete their 10th and 12th classes completion from a recognized university for UG programs.
- PG program enrollment requires the completion of a bachelor’s degree.
The candidates can check all information on UG, PG, and Diploma Courses, Eligibility, Fees and subjects, and many more.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education CDE Distance Education
|B.Tech Computer Science And Engineering Distance Education||Executive Master Of Business Administration Emba Distance Education|
|B.Tech Information Technology Distance Education||MBA Distance Education|
|B.Tech Engineering in Distance Learning||MBA Airline & Airport Management Distance Education|
|LLB Distance Education||MBA Banking And Finance Management Distance Education|
|BBA Distance Education||MBA Disaster Management Distance Education|
SKU CDE Admission Highlights
|University Name||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Admission
All the students who are aspiring to get admission in the university-offered courses should fill out the application forms before the last date.
University shall accept offline, and online application forms along with documents till the fourth week of August. Candidates can follow, and submit an online application form by reaching the SKU CDE Portal. Admission to SKU CDE is offered in two modes: Direct, and Entrance tests. SKU CDE application form for the academic year cycle draws BA, B.Ed, PGDCA, MBA, and more.
SKU CDE usually holds an entrance test for B.Ed program. Passed candidates in the entrance test can complete SKU CDE admission process. The first-semester fee of B.Ed, and other courses is required to pay at the SKU CDE admission time.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education UG Admission
For the Bachelor’s program study, students can choose courses like BA, BBA, and B.Com Computers. For the BA programs, students have many specializations available for selection. Students for all the UG programs are required to clear the 10+2 intermediate studies. Accordingly, students for the admission requirements must go through the marking system’s eligibility criteria because the admission is on a merit basis.
There are no entrance examinations required for any of the programs. Also, all the Bachelor programs are available in two languages: English and Telugu. For admissions, students above 18 years and who have not completed the intermediate study but want to study in UG programs need to clear the eligibility entrance test that the university conducts.
BA:- Bachelor of Arts is a course of 3 years duration and students who want to opt for the Bachelor’s degree are required to complete their 10th and 12th class from a UGC-recognized university.
BBA:- Bachelor of Business Administration is a UG course designed for students who want to opt for business studies, also students are required to complete their intermediate course for admissions.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education PG Admission
For the Master’s Program, courses like MA, M.Com, MBA, and M.Sc are available. Various specializations are available for all the Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education programs. Students need to complete the graduation degree, and for the programs like MBA- applicants need to clear the entrance test conducted by the university for admissions. The study material and faculty assistance are well provided to the students who want to have a quality education.
MA:- Master of arts is a PG program that is designed for students who want to take their studies to a higher level by seeking admission in the arts field. The duration of this course is 2 years. Students are required to complete their graduate degrees.
M.Com:- Masters of Commerce is a 2 years course and for admission at Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education students are required to be graduated from a UGC-recognized university.
SKU CDE Course Admission Eligibility Criteria
There is no such hard and fast rule for getting admission to Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education. Still, there are essential eligibility criteria that everyone needs to fulfill to qualify for admission to Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education.
- For direct admission in the UG program, the candidate must possess a 10+2 exam or equivalent; otherwise, they must be I.T.I qualified.
- For PG programs, candidates are supposed to have completed their bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Qualifying for the entry test is a must for MBA admission.
SKU Distance Education Diploma Course Eligibility
The university is also offering some diploma courses. The diploma courses are highly professional. Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education is offering a postgraduate Diploma in Library sciences and Computer Applications. Both diploma programs have the same period of two years without any failure within this duration. The candidates having three years of bachelor’s degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PG Diploma courses.
The selection for admission is merit-based for Computer applications, and merit will be made based on marks achieved in the previous degree. For Library sciences, the merit will be made by calculating the marks achieved in the entrance examination.
- Fee receipt copy along with course fee.
- A passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
- Photocopy of the birth certificate of the candidate.
- Character certificate, which is issued from last attended the institute.
- Marks sheet of enrollment along with Clearance certificate.
- Mark sheet of grade twelve along with clearance certificate.
- Score sheet of graduation with the Degree.
- For employee applicants, a no-objection certificate is also required from the employer.
SKU Distance Education Application Form
SKU Application Form for UG and PG programs has begun in an online mode. The date to begin registration for BA, BCOM, BBA, MA, MCOM, MSC, etc., will publish soon. The admission or application fee for SKU DDE is INR 500. The registration fee of DDE would be accepted in the ways like Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, or UPI, etc.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education Admission Process
Usually, for direct admission, Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education offers two ways of submitting admission applications which are online and offline. Still, for the candidates with entrance exams for the UG program, applications can only be submitted offline mode.
For admission to Sri Krishdevayara University, candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Students need to visit the official website of the university http://skucde.com/newsite/.
- On the home screen of the university, you will be able to find the application form.
- Candidates should read the instructions before filling out the form to avoid any mistakes.
- Candidates need to fill in all the correct information in the application form.
- After filling the form, the candidates will have to submit the fee of INR 500/- online as an application fee.
- After submitting the fee, the candidates will have to upload their required documents and the application form.
- Before submitting the form, they should have to take print of the form for reference use.
- Candidates can submit the form after completing it.
- Candidates can download the form for future reference.
- Attachment of the required documents along with the application form is needed.
- Candidates have to paste a passport-size photograph on the mentioned area in the form.
- Candidates need to submit the fee of the application by demand draft.
- They can attach the demand draft with the form.
- The application form can be submitted to the university offline.
How to Download an SKU Distance Education Admit Card?
To download admit card, applicants are required to visit the university’s official website. Then follow the given steps:
- Go to the Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education website of the university.
- Select the student corner tab.
- Candidates can go to the admit card option after selecting the student corner tab.
- Candidates need to log in to their account by entering asked information.
- Once the students enter their Login ID and password, another column will open.
- Applicants have to enter their semester or course in that field.
- Then click on submit option.
- If the applicant’s information is available in the database and the correct information is entered, the download option will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download their admit cards in PDF form on any device.
- Once they are done with downloading, they can see they are admitted card and check it thoroughly.
- In case of any problem, an applicant can email the university or contact the concerned department to omit the error or problem.
SKU Distance Education Exam Pattern
The entrance examination pattern in Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education is different for different courses and is totally based on the requirement of the courses. Although all the exams will comprise 100 marks in total, the division of the marks is made according to the subject. The pattern of examination is available along with the syllabus on the website and the internet, which is easily accessible by the candidates or applicants.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education does not provide authentic scholarships to its students, and scholarships are also not valid in all cases. The scholarships are only available and provided to needy students whose families cannot meet their basic needs or those who belong below average.
Candidates who want to apply for scholarships must provide all the authentic documents to prove their statement of application; in case of any misleading information, strict actions will be taken against such candidates, and their admission will also be omitted.
SKU Distance Education Result
The examination controllers announce the results of Sri Krishnadevaraya University on the university’s official website. Students can check their results by simply going to the result portal on the official web page.
Candidates need to regularly check the university’s website to stay updated with the latest information regarding results and admissions news.
Candidates can immediately contact the Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance Education help desk or examinations controller department in case of any error or mistake found in the result after declaration. The time for submitting error applications is limited, so students have to submit their queries within that time frame; otherwise, their applications will be rejected.
SKU DDE Contact Details
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University,
Ananthapur – 515055
- Phone No: 08554-255688
- Website: http://skucde.com/
Disclaimer: All the dates mentioned above are tentative and the information is given only for information purposes. Visit the official site for more accuracy.
Be the first to leave a review.