MBA Business Economics Distance Education 2023: This master’s degree program in Business Economics takes 2 years to complete. One can apply for admission to the distance MBA Business Economics program after completion of a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized University. The fee range for this course varies in different universities.
This degree program has become the most needed program in India as the business rate is growing. A lot of Universities in India offer this degree program. After obtaining this degree, a person becomes a successful businessman and can also control economic development.
This program has many jobs in private businesses to bring their business to its peak. People develop a sense of business management to this degree, and all the modes and techniques of business are studied. You can check out some other MBA courses.
MBA Business Economics Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 48,910- INR 86,941 (As per University)|
Latest Distance Education Universities
MBA Business Economics Distance Education Admission 2023
MPBOU starts admission every year in the July/January cycle. The master’s degree program in business economics will at least need graduation. Individuals can use the MP ONLINE Portal to register and apply for the MBA Business Economics program. Admission to this management program would be given on valid scores on the entrance and qualifying exams. The All India Entrance Test for admission to the professional program is CMAT/CAT/MAT.
MBA Business Economics DDE Eligibility Criteria
After clearing the UG-level degree from any verified college or University with at least 58% of marks in qualifying marks, candidates can go for this program.
Fees: The candidates can check the MBA Business Economics Average Fee range of INR 48,910- INR 86,941 Per Year.
Documents Required for MBA Business Economics Distance Education Admission
- BBA Transcript.
- I’d card.
- Passport size two photos.
MBA Business Economics DDE Application Form
- The application form for this degree is available on the official websites of Universities or from campus.
- A sign of student is required.
- The Candidates must be at the University when there is a physical type of learning.
Job Area: The candidates can get jobs in the top areas like investment firms, major corporations, government agencies in roles, etc.
What is MBA Business Economics Distance Learning?
This is a higher-level (Postgraduate) degree program that enables Candidates to know more and more about business economics. This degree program helps a person develop a sense of business management, business techniques, business methods, and economic growth rate. This degree program is offered to Candidates holding the degree of BBA in business economics.
MBA Business Economics Distance Education Benefits
1. Online learning: The online method of learning is more reliable and easy because Candidates can take their classes online and not go to University.
2. Less fees: Online classes have lower fees than physical classes.
3. Digital books: In this type of learning, Candidates can read digital books and don’t need to buy a bundle of books that is difficult to carry. These books also have a high cost.
4 . Fuel Conserver: Online learning is a fuel conserver method as Candidates don’t visit universities, and fuel is not used.
MBA Business Economics Distance Education Admission Process
The processes that students must take in order to apply for the MBA Business Economics DDE are as follows:
- Students must register on the official website in the first step by entering their email address, mobile number, and password.
- Step 2: Complete the online form by entering your personal, academic, and course information.
- Upload all of the scanned documentation, including the candidate’s photo, signature, photo identification, grade reports, caste records, etc. in Step 3.
- Step 4: Using Net Banking or a debit/credit card, pay the application fees.
- Step 5: Submit the form and application fee, then download the form for your records.
MBA Business Economics Distance Education Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Business Statistics||Marketins Managernent|
|Business Legislations||Human Resoulce Managernent|
|Managerial Economics||Pinancial Managemertt|
|Principles of Management||Project Management|
|Economics of Industries||Organizational Behavior|
|Accounting for Managers||Indian Economy|
|Comprehensive Viva Voce||Comprehensive Viva Voce|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Economics and Decision-Making||Quality Management|
Computer and Management Information System
|Comprehensive Viva Voce||
Sunrnter internship and Proiect Work
|Comprehensive Viva Voce|
MBA Business Economics Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MBA in Business Economics Distance Education. The candidates can check the names of top MBA Business Economics Colleges in India;
- Delhi University, Delhi
- Institute Of Business Management & Research – [IBMR], Indore
- Khallikote University -[KUB], Berhampur
- Parul University, Vadodara
- IIM, Sirmaur
- Bennett University, Greater Noida
MBA Business Economics Distance Education Required Skills
MBA Business Economics Distance Education graduates will gain the following skills:
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Good Listening Ability
- Delegated Objective Understanding Ability
- Having the ability to run stakeholder meetings
- Being aware of the objectives
- Time Management Skills
- Reporting and Documentation Skills
Be the first to leave a review.