MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Admission 2022: 31 July 2022 is the last date of admission for MBA HR distance education in IGNOU. The MBA in HRM is one of India’s top five MBA specializations because so many people want to learn more about this field. Getting an MBA in Human Resource Management is the most popular choice for people who want to work in business. It comes in behind Marketing, Finance, and Operations.
MBA in Human Resource Management is a postgraduate degree for people who want to learn more after they finish college. Before you can apply for an Online and Distance MBA in HR management, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- The MBA HR Management Program is for people who already work as managers in big or small businesses, public sector leaders, and people who are in the middle of their careers.
- In this well-designed course, students learn about both the skills needed to run a business and how to think about them.
- The carefully planned curriculum aims to improve core skills that can be used to come up with effective and different HR methods for hiring people in the future.
- There are four semesters in the online and distance MBA program in HRM.
- The first two semesters are the same for all specialties, and the third and fourth semesters are for you to choose.
MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Highlights
|Duration||1 or 2 years|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 665- $ 1185 ( As per University)|
MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Admission 2022
MBA Human Resource Management online, and offline registration process for the academic year cycle in deemed, private, and state distance universities or colleges has begun. Registration to various universities remains open throughout the year. The basic eligibility to get admission to the MBA HRM program is a ug degree in the BBA HRM with a minimum score of 50 percent.
Some UGC approved institutions or universities approve admission to MBA HRM on entrance test merit. The entrance test to be used for admission to the two-year pg degree program comprises CMAT/GMAT/CAT etc.
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA Human Resource Management two-year pg degree program should get an idea of an average complete course fee of INR 2.35 lac. Mentioned fees can differ in colleges or universities.
Candidates who choose the PG Management program in MBA shall benefit themselves for future, and present perspectives.
MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education in India
What do you know about MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education? A human that means the workforce concerned in an organization. Resource means partial and availability.
MBA Human Resources Management degree is an industry leader in human resources programs, taught by business professionals with real-world, practical experience.
Management means the proper utilization of the workforce. Human resource management means a process of hiring and developing the employees as per the requirement of the organization.
An MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education is the most common degree of all types of postgraduate programs. This is because the postgraduate degree is offered with majors in many numerous subjects and can be gained through the combinational business subjects and other special subjects like Human resource management which has become a very important part of many companies now.
MBA Human Resource Management Distance learning is a postgraduate degree level which is provided over two years with specialized studies in Human Resources besides business administration subjects too. The master’s degree in Human Resources management provides not only the features of a management course but also the aspects related to the Human Resources of a company. Human resource has become very important now as companies have now understood the importance of having an HR department to deal with the different affairs of the employees at a company.
Bharathidasan University MBA HRM Admission 2022
Bharathidasan University MBA HRM admission shall commence in an online mode for July session. However, the admission process shall also be followed in an offline mode. Individuals can either download or collect application forms form the university counter/website.
MBA HRM admission can be taken after passing the ug degree program in BA HRM. The Human Resource Management program fee is INR 8,200. Bharathidasan MA HRM program syllabus covers principles of human development, labour legislation, compensation management, performance management, and more.
Eligibility criteria for MBA Human Resource Management
- Applicants for the MBA HRM program must have passed all of their bachelor’s exams in any field.
- It is mandatory for high school students to have a grade point average of 55%. In addition, they must hold a UG degree from a reputable university in order to be able to take this course.
- They must take the entrance exam that the university wants them to take in order to get into the MBA program.
- If the applicant did well on the exam, they will be asked to go to the GD or PI round, and they will get the invite.
MBA Human Resource Management Admission Process
Students can get admission in course by online and offline both types, in the program, Students who are interested to get admission firstly they need to know about admission and eligibility criteria. Firstly students need to move on the university/college website link. On the website link, the application form will be available. On the application form fill the all-important details as required. After filling all details check it properly and attach the required documents. After completing the all process click on the submit button. for the offline go the university/college campus.
Fees Suitability: It is very important that you know about the course you are studying especially when it comes to a postgraduate course because you need to research and provides reports of what you have understood too. Hence the MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education is well suited for the following types of people in the best way.
- People who have studied the business administration course subjects in their bachelor’s study
- People who are keen on learning new people
- People who are the pro at making people give in to their demands or make them agree to a certain point without issues
- People who like to talk and investigate in a friendly manner a lot
- People who can well manage many different things at the same time
- People who have great communication and leadership skills
- People who are well groomed and have great confidence in them
- People who like to socialize and stay updated according to what could be the best for any particular situation
Benefits of MBA Human resource management
There are numerous benefits of choosing an MBA in Human Resource Management as your postgraduate degree program. They are given as follows
- The MBA degree program grooms up one’s personality even more than before
- The MBA Human Resource specialization provides great exposure and confident communication modes and ways to different types of people
- The postgraduate program makes you excellent at communicating others what is required of them straight away.
- MBA HR Management provides all the skills needed to maintain different types of work with great managing capabilities.
- They provide great convincing power too.
- The common entrance test includes different papers like English, Problem Solving, Data Analysis and Interpretations, Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness.
The specialized fields of Course
- Compensation and Benefits
- Labour Relations
- Labour Legislation
- Industrial Relations
- Labour Welfare and Social Security
- Training and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
The syllabus of MBA HRM is being set up to provide knowledge, and significant learning in subjects such as management process, finance, & accounting, manpower planning, research methodology, human capital management, and more.
MBA Human Resource Management Syllabus
|Subjects of Study|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers|
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour|
|Human Resource Management|
|Research Methods for Management|
|Quantitative Techniques for Management|
|Personnel Management Concepts|
|Human Resource Development and Planning|
|The methodology of Training & Development|
|Organizational Development and Change|
|Performance Management: Systems and Strategies|
|Industrial Relations Management|
|Business Environment & Ethics (more)|
What is the advantage of Human resource management?
If you’re a human resources skilled, you’ve in all probability given some thought as to if you wish to pursue a graduate degree at some purpose in your career, and whether or not that degree includes a payoff. That line of thought may take you into what kind of degree to pursue – if a master’s degree focused on human resources or human capital makes sense or if an MBA can build a distinction.
After finishing this course student can Improved pay and More job opportunities as well as Play a more active leadership role. There is various job opportunity in the field of HR management. all industry need to hire an HR administrator to settle and handle the activities as regards the hiring of an employee, their benefits, reimbursement, salary settlement, training & growth and maintain the work performance of the worker, and ensure that all tricks is done as per the company policy.
MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Salary
As a fresher, you can get between Rs 2-5 L per year. The salary depends on several factors such as the organizations you work, work experience, company location, etc. After gaining experience, you can earn between Rs 4 to 7 lakh per annum.
M.B.A. Human Resource Management Job Types
- Survey Manager or Data Supervisor
- Culture Resource Manager
- Sales Executive/Officer
- Urban Planner
- Social Worker
- Human Resource Executive/Assistant Manager
- Product Development Executive
- Production Manager
The key papers for MBA Human Resource HR management course are:
- Labour Relations
- Labour Legislation
- Recruitment & Selection
- Industrial Relations
- Training & Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- Labour Welfare & Social Security
An MBA in HR Post graduate can work in the industries, schools, corporate, colleges and MNC’s. There is an adequate number of job in India, and there is a great prospect to work in abroad. Some of the job titles of this field are:
- Technical Recruiter
- Compensation Manager
- Director of HR Training and Development
- Employee Relations Manager
- Employment or Placement Manager
- Organizational development and change consultant
- HR Generalist
- Staffing Director
MBA Specialization courses list click here Related Courses For MBA. MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education
Frequently asked questions:
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. if they have successfully passed any bachelor’s degree with dedicated years of two full-time or equivalent years at least. It is important that the bachelor’s degree has been completed. Those students who have already studied business administration can find it easy to enroll in this master’s degree program
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.