MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Admission 2023: MBA in HRM is one of India’s top five MBA specializations. Getting an MBA in Human Resource Management Distance Education is the most popular choice for people who want to work in business but don’t have time to attend classes. It comes in behind Marketing, Finance, and Operations.
In this course, students will learn about Management Ethics, Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management, Strategic Human Resource Management, Organisation Development, Performance Management System, and Operation Management of the organization.
The minimum eligibility is graduation from a recognized university with at least 45-50% marks. Many universities are started admission for MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education. And most universities have 31 March 2023 as the last date for admission. Students can apply at the official website of the universities.
MBA in Human Resource Management is a postgraduate degree for people who want to learn more after they finish a college degree. Before you can apply for an Online and Distance MBA in HR management, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- The MBA HR Management Program is for people who already work as managers in big or small businesses, public sector leaders, and people who are in the middle of their careers.
- In this well-designed course, students learn about both the skills needed to run a business and how to think about them.
- The carefully planned curriculum aims to improve core skills that can be used to come up with effective and different HR methods for hiring people in the future.
- There are four semesters in the online and distance MBA program in HRM.
- The first two semesters are the same for all specialties, and the third and fourth semesters are for you to choose from.
MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Highlights
|Duration||1 or 2 years|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 665- $ 1185 ( As per University)|
MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Admission 2023
MBA Human Resource Management online, and offline registration process for the academic year cycle in deemed, private, and state distance universities or colleges has begun. Registration to various universities remains open throughout the year. The basic eligibility to get admission to the MBA HRM program is a UG degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50 percent.
Some UGC-approved institutions or universities approve admission to MBA HRM on entrance test merit. The entrance test to be used for admission to the two-year pg degree program comprises CMAT/GMAT/CAT etc.
Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA Human Resource Management two-year pg degree program should get an idea of an average complete course fee of INR 2.35 lac. Mentioned fees can differ in colleges or universities.
Candidates who choose the PG Management program in MBA shall benefit themselves for future, and present perspectives.
MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education in India
What do you know about MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education? A human means the workforce concerned in an organization. Resource means partial and availability.
MBA Human Resources Management degree is an industry leader in human resources programs, taught by business professionals with real-world, practical experience.
Management means the proper utilization of the workforce. Human resource management means a process of hiring and developing employees as per the requirement of the organization.
An MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education is the most common degree of all types of postgraduate programs. This is because the postgraduate degree is offered with majors in many numerous subjects and can be gained through combinational business subjects and other special subjects like Human resource management which has become a very important part of many companies now.
MBA Human Resource Management Distance learning is a postgraduate degree level that is provided over two years with specialized studies in Human Resources besides business administration subjects too. The master’s degree in Human Resources Management provides not only the features of a management course but also the aspects related to the Human Resources of a company. Human resources have become very important now as companies have now understood the importance of having an HR department to deal with the different affairs of the employees at a company.
Bharathidasan University MBA HRM Admission 2023
However, the admission process shall also be followed in an offline mode. Individuals can either download or collect application forms from the university counter/website.
MBA HRM admission can be taken after passing the ug degree program in any stream from a UGC-recognised university with 50% marks. The Human Resource Management program fee is INR 8,200. Bharathidasan MA HRM program syllabus covers principles of human development, labor legislation, compensation management, performance management, and more.
Eligibility criteria for MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education
- Applicants for the MBA HRM program must have passed all of their bachelor’s exams in any field.
- It is mandatory for high school students to have a grade point average of 55%. In addition, they must hold a UG degree from a reputable university in order to be able to take this course.
- They must take the entrance exam that the university wants them to take in order to get into the MBA program.
- If the applicant did well on the exam, they will be asked to go to the GD or PI round, and they will get the invite.
MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Admission Process
Students can get admission in courses online and offline both types, in the program, Students who are interested to get admission first need to know about admission and eligibility criteria. Firstly students need to move on to the university/college website link. On the website link, the application form will be available. On the application form fill in the all-important details as required. After filling in all details check it properly and attach the required documents. After completing the process click on the submit button.
It is very important that you know about the course you are studying especially when it comes to a postgraduate course because you need to research and provides reports of what you have understood too. Hence the MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education is well suited for the following types of people in the best way.
- People who have studied the business administration course subjects in their bachelor’s study
- People who are keen on learning new people
- People who are the pro at making people give in to their demands or make them agree to a certain point without issues
- People who like to talk and investigate in a friendly manner a lot
- People who can well manage many different things at the same time
- People who have great communication and leadership skills
- People who are well-groomed and have great confidence in them
- People who like to socialize and stay updated according to what could be the best for any particular situation
Benefits of MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education
There are numerous benefits to choosing an MBA in Human Resource Management as your postgraduate degree program. They are given as follows
- MBA degree program grooms up one’s personality even more than before
- The MBA Human Resource specialization provides great exposure and confident communication modes and ways to different types of people
- The postgraduate program makes you excellent at communicating to others what is required of them straight away.
- MBA HR Management provides all the skills needed to maintain different types of work with great management capabilities.
- They provide great convincing power too.
- The common entrance test includes different papers like English, Problem Solving, Data Analysis and Interpretations, Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness.
The specialized fields of Course
- Compensation and Benefits
- Labour Relations
- Labour Legislation
- Industrial Relations
- Labour Welfare and Social Security
- Training and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
The curriculum for the Master of Business Administration in Human Resources Management is currently being developed to impart knowledge and significant learning in a variety of topics, including but not limited to the management process, finance, and accounting, manpower planning, research methodology, human capital management, and more.
MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Principles of Economics and Markets||Entrepreneurship|
|Managerial Effectiveness and Ethics||Marketing Management and Research|
|Accounting and Finance||Investment Analytics and Portfolio Management|
|Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management||Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance|
|Quantitative Techniques and Analytics||Talent Acquisition and Management|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Business Environment and Strategy||Strategic Human Resource Management|
|Operation Management||Organisation Development and Change Management|
|Direct Tax||Fintech: Foundation and Application|
|Employee Reward Management||Wealth Management and Behavioral Finance|
|Performance Management System||Cross-Functional Elective Course|
|Open Elective Course||Master Thesis / Project|
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Integral University
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
What is the advantage of Human resource management?
If you’re a human resources skill, you’ve in all probability given some thought as to if you wish to pursue a graduate degree for some purpose in your career, and whether or not that degree includes a payoff. That line of thought may take you into what kind of degree to pursue – if a master’s degree focused on human resources or human capital makes sense or if an MBA can build a distinction.
After finishing this course students can Improve pay and have more job opportunities as well as Play a more active leadership role. There is various job opportunity in the field of HR management. all industries need to hire an HR administrator to settle and handle the activities as regards the hiring of an employee, their benefits, reimbursement, salary settlement, training & growth and maintain the work performance of the worker, and ensure that all tricks are done as per the company policy.
MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education Salary
As a fresher, you can get between Rs. 2-5 L per year. The salary depends on several factors such as the organization you work in, work experience, company location, etc. After gaining experience, you can earn between Rs. 4 to 7 lakh per annum.
Jobs After MBA Human Resource Management Distance Education
- Survey Manager or Data Supervisor
- Culture Resource Manager
- Sales Executive/Officer
- Urban Planner
- Social Worker
- Human Resource Executive/Assistant Manager
- Product Development Executive
- Production Manager
The key papers for MBA Human Resource HR management course are:
- Labour Relations
- Labour Legislation
- Recruitment & Selection
- Industrial Relations
- Training & Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- Labour Welfare & Social Security
An MBA in HR Postgraduate can work in industries, schools, corporate, colleges, and MNCs. There is an adequate number of jobs in India, and there is a great prospect to work abroad. Some of the job titles of this field are:
- Technical Recruiter
- Compensation Manager
- Director of HR Training and Development
- Employee Relations Manager
- Employment or Placement Manager
- Organizational development and change consultant
- HR Generalist
- Staffing Director
|Human Resource Management||Hotel Management||Hospital and Health Care Management|
|E-Commerce||Personnel Administration||Supply Chain Management|
|Pollution Control Management||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management|
|Aviation Airport Management||Finance Management||Operations Management|
Frequently asked questions?
Question 1: How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents to your mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Question 2: What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. if they have successfully passed any bachelor’s degree with dedicated years of two full-time or equivalent years at least. It is important that the bachelor’s degree has been completed. Those students who have already studied business administration can find it easy to enroll in this master’s degree program
Question 3: Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Question 4: How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.