VMSU Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University Distance Education was established in 2008 by an internationally acclaimed educational institution. This University has come into power by an ACT of State assembly passed by the Government of Sikkim in the year 2008 called Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University Act (Act No 11 of 2008), Sikkim.
The Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) under Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University (VMSU) is established as per the statutory provisions under the Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University Act (No.11 of 2008) as notified vide Govt. Vinayaka Mission`s University was established in the year 2001.
- Vinayaka Mission Sikkim University (VMSU) offers UG courses BA, BSc, Bcom, BCA, BBA, and PG courses MA, MSc, Mcom, MCA, MBA, etc.
- UG Courses Eligibility: Students should have a 10+2 mark sheet from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50%.
- PG Courses Eligibility: Students should have a graduation degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50%.
- The students can check all information about UG and PG Courses, Eligibility, Fees, etc.
- The candidates can apply for Sikkim professional university admission 2021 and check details of Vinayaka mission university Sikkim, etc.
- Online Admission form available official website for more info click here.
VMSU DDE Admission Last Date 2021
|Admission Starts||1st Week August 2021|
|Admission Last Date||4th Week September 2021|
Latest Courses Distance Education 2021-22
VMSU Distance Education Highlights
|Approved By||UGC / AICTE|
|Examination||Online / Offline|
|Application Fee||INR – 2500|
|Courses||Social sciences, sciences, Architecture, Engineering and Management|
Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University Distance Education (DDE)
The Directorate of Distance Education commenced its programs in 2005 with the objective of widening access to higher for diversified learners at national and global levels. You can check sikkim university admission 2021-22.
Vinayaka Missions University [Sikkim ] was established in 2008 under the Sikkim University Act, passed by the Government of Sikkim, The university was established by Vinayaka Missions University Tamil Nadu,
Vinayaka Missions University is an internationally highly praised educational institution. The working of the University started in the year 2008, through the vision of certifying academic excellence. The university is recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) and also DEB. the University programs are approved by Distance Education Council
The TKVTSS Medical Education & Charitable Trust by way of its sponsor aims at providing quality education in the fields of medical, dental, humanities & social sciences, sciences, architecture, paramedical, engineering, and management, etc by the establishment and management, architecture, etc to spread the higher education(HE), vocational & training (VT) and industry precise employment concerned with programs for the growth of trained manpower at various levels enabling overall growth of Sikkim.
Students can Do their Graduation or Post Graduation in one year By Breaking Study Process if Students pass or fail from any university can continue their study from this university
VMSU Distance Education Fee For UG PG Courses:
|Courses||Duration||Fee ( INR)|
|BA ENGLISH||3 Years|| 35500
|BA HINDI||3 Years|| 35300
|BA ECONOMICS||3 Years|| 35400
|BA HISTORY||3 Years|| 36500
|BA SOCIOLOGY||3 Years|| 34500
|BA PUBLIC ADMIN.||3 Years|| 35400
|BA MASS. COMM||3 Years|| 41500
|BA EDUCATION||3 Years||41500|
|MA ENGLISH||2 Years||29990|
|MA HINDI||2 Years||29873|
|MA ECONOMICS||2 Years||29666|
|MA HISTORY||2 Years||28000|
|MA SOCIOLOGY||2 Years||29000|
|MA PUBLIC ADMIN.||2 Years||29750|
|MA MASS. COMM||2 Years|
|MA EDUCATION||2 Years||33000|
|MBA HRM||2 Years / 1 Year||500000|
|MBA MARKETING||2 Years / 1 Year||509000|
For some of the Courses fee, the beginner will be required to deposit the following fee at a suitable time by way of demand draft / or in Cash, DD in favor of “University” payable at Delhi or Sikkim As per University:
- Examination Fee: Rs. 1500 per year
- Continuation Fee: Rs. 500
- Reappear Fee: Rs. 550 per paper
- Credit Transfer Subjects Fee: Rs. 1500/ P
- Address Change Fee: Rs. 200
- Change of Specialization: Rs. 1200
- Certificate/ Provisional/ Degree Fee: Rs. 3500
- Duplicate Marksheet Fee: Rs. 500
- Final Degree Fee: Rs. 1500 or As Per University
University Note: Fee once paid will not be refunded on withdrawal/ cancellation.
Facilities Under University
- WiFi facility
Faculty Provide by Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University Distance Education:
- Arts and Science.
- Physical Education.
- Engineering Technology and Management Sciences.
- Allied Health Sciences.
- Dentistry (more).
- International Medicine.
- International Dentistry.
|1||Prof. Dr.Kalyan Kumar,
|2||Mr. Om Prakash,
Affiliate Colleges Under Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University Distance Education:
- Vinayaka Mission Sikkim College of Arts and Science, Gangtok
- Centre for Continuing Education, Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University, Gangtok
- Vinayaka Missions Sikkim College of Nursing, Gangtok
- Vinayaka Missions College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Gangtok
- Vinayaka Mission Sikkim College of Education, Gangtok
Why Join Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University Distance Education?
- Top Ranking
- Good Results
- Good Practical Labs
- Good Faculties
- Best Libraries
- Best Performance
- Wonderful Facilities
- Placements Record
- Best Education
- Wide Area Campus
- Inspiring Environment
- NH 31-A Tadong, Gangtok, East Sikkim
Sikkim. Pincode – 737102
Telephone: +91 03592 232588
- Website: https://www.vmsuniversity.in/