MA Human Development Distance Education Admission 2023: Distance MA Human Development is a two-year master’s degree offered by universities and institutions approved by the UGC and DEB. Admissions to this programme are started at many universities.
Most universities are taking admission till the last date 31 March 2023. Eligible applicants can submit their applications at the official website of the respected universities before the deadline. After obtaining a UG degree, candidates will be offered this PG-level course by the university. A student’s entrance exam scores or preliminary exam scores determine his or her admission to this program.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in Human Development
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with minimum marks of 50% from a recognized university
- Duration: 2 years
- Fee: The fee in distance mode is less up to approx INR 12,000 to INR 45,000.
- Career-wise: Human Resource Recruiter, Business Development Manager, School Counsellor, Deputy Manager, Child Advocate, and more.
- Andhra university School of Distance Education is accepting application form for MA Distance Education admission, the last date apply for admission is 20 March 2023. Source
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University is providing admission to MA courses, students can apply for the admission before the last 31 March 2023 at the official website of the university. Source
MA Human Development distance education syllabus is divided into 4 semesters. Students can apply for admission after completing a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The study of human development is the focus of this degree program. Its fee structure is approximately Rs. 40,000/- for 2 years. MA Human Development graduate’s income depends on his or her level of experience and skill.
MA Human Development Distance Education Highlights
|Approval||UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,000 to INR 15,000 per year|
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation with 50% from a recognized university|
Is MA Human Development Distance Education worth it?
Yes, the MA Human Development Distance Education course is worth it to acquire a good career in various human development organizations, NGOs, and related sectors.
- Skills: It includes skills like teamwork, leadership, managerial skills, managing relationship, problem-solving, verbal and oral communication, and so on that are essential for the professional field of human development and also for a personal perspective.
- Time Flexibility: The course includes a benefit for studying at your preferred time and choosing the right study hours, and it also depends on students to decide how many times they are willing to review a single lecture.
- Fee and Cost: This course can be studied from any distance institute within a fee structure of INR 12,000 to INR 15,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: There are options for the learners to work during this course because of its flexibility; it does not cause any interruptions for students in both tasks.
Other Universities for Distance Education Admission 2023
Acharya Nagarjuna University for MA Human Development Distance Education
Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) opens admission to the MA Human Development ODL program in two sessions. The January, and July session stands for admission. MA Human Development two-year pg program of ANU will not need entrance test clearance for admission. However, candidates are required to pass a minimum qualification of a bachelor’s degree in human development. The total fee for the MA Human Development ODL program is INR 14,800.
Candidates who are interested to apply for an MA human development distance education at Acharya Nagarjuna University before the last date.
Eligibility for MA Human Development Distance Education
- The Candidates that have gone through the qualifying exams of BA Human Development from any known university in India with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- M.PHIL and PhD are a few programs that can be pursued after this degree by candidates.
- To get eligibility The students need to pass B.A. or any other course with at least 50% marks.
- Some institutes have their own criteria for admission to the entrance examination.
Duration: The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
MA Human Development Top Colleges in India
The students can check the name of the top MA Human Development Colleges in India.
|Jamia Milia Islamia University||New Delhi|
|Tata Institute of Social Sciences||Mumbai|
|University of Madras||Chennai|
|University of Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Women’s Christian College||Chennai|
|SDN Bhatt Vaishnav College for Women||Chennai|
MA Human Development Distance Education Job Types
After completing the MA in Human Development, The students can get the jobs like Human Resource Recruiter, HRD Executive, Business Development Manager, Deputy Manager, Land Acquisition Manager, Organization Development Manager, and Client Relationship Manager.
|Deputy Manager||Human Resource Manager/Office Manager|
|Sales and Business Development Manager||Product Development Manager|
|Production Manager||Business Development Manager|
|Payroll Manager||Client Relationship Manager|
|HRD Executive||Project manager|
|Land Acquisition Manager||Institute/Colleges|
|Human Resources Recruiter||Program Coordinator|
MA Human Development Distance Education Salary
Candidates also have the option of going for a job with a good salary in their first few years of work. there are various work areas like a School counsellor, licensed family therapist and family therapist, resource recruiter, HRD executive, client relationship manager, and a host of other positions among the career opportunities that are currently accessible.
After completing MA in Human Development, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA.
MA Human Development Distance Education Syllabus
|Techniques of Child Study||Statistics II|
|Child Development||Computer Orientation|
|Statistics I||Human Development|
|Family Dynamics and Welfare||Guidance & Counselling|
|Early Childhood Education||Seminar|
|Research Methodology||Parent and Community Education|
Be the first to leave a review.