MA Human Development Distance Education 2023: Distance Universities and institutions that have received approval from the UGC and DEB offer a two-year master’s degree in human development. Admissions to this program are open at many universities. Most universities are taking admissions until the last date, 20 October 2023.
- The Andhra University School of Distance Education is accepting applications for admission to the MA Distance Education program until 20 October 2023. Source
- On the official website of Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, students can apply for admission to MA courses by 20 October 2023. Official Notification
Eligible applicants can submit their applications on the official websites of the respected universities before the deadline. After obtaining a UG degree, candidates will be offered this PG-level course by the university. A student’s entrance exam scores or preliminary exam scores determine his or her admission to this program.
MA Human Development distance education syllabus is divided into 4 semesters. Students can apply for admission after completing a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The study of human development is the focus of this degree program. Its fee structure is approximately Rs. 40,000/- for 2 years. MA Human Development graduate’s income depends on his or her level of experience and skill.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in Human Development
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with minimum marks of 50% from a recognized university
- Duration: 2 years
- Fee: The fee in distance mode is less up to approx INR 12,000 to INR 45,000.
- Career-wise: Human Resource Recruiter, Business Development Manager, School Counsellor, Deputy Manager, Child Advocate, and more.
MA Human Development Distance Education Highlights
|Approval||UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,000 to INR 15,000 per year|
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation with 50% from a recognized university|
Other Universities for Distance Education Admission 2023
Eligibility for MA Human Development Distance Education
- The Candidates that have gone through the qualifying exams of BA Human Development from any known university in India with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- M.PHIL and Ph.D. are a few programs that can be pursued after this degree by candidates.
- To get eligibility The students need to pass BA or any other course with at least 50% marks.
- Some institutes have their own criteria for admission to the entrance examination.
The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
MA Human Development Distance Education Syllabus
|Techniques of Child Study||Statistics II|
|Child Development||Computer Orientation|
|Statistics I||Human Development|
|Family Dynamics and Welfare||Guidance & Counselling|
|Early Childhood Education||Seminar|
|Research Methodology||Parent and Community Education|
MA Human Development Top Colleges in India
The students can check the names of the top MA Human Development Colleges in India.
|Jamia Milia Islamia University||New Delhi|
|Tata Institute of Social Sciences||Mumbai|
|University of Madras||Chennai|
|University of Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Women’s Christian College||Chennai|
|SDN Bhatt Vaishnav College for Women||Chennai|
Acharya Nagarjuna University for MA Human Development Distance Education
Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) opens admission to the MA Human Development ODL program in two sessions. The January and July session stands for admission. MA Human Development two-year PG program of ANU will not need entrance test clearance for admission. However, candidates are required to pass a minimum qualification of a bachelor’s degree in human development. The total fee for the MA Human Development ODL program is INR 14,800.
Candidates who are interested in applying for an MA in human development distance education at Acharya Nagarjuna University before the last date.
MA Human Development Distance Education Job Types
After completing the MA in Human Development, The students can get jobs like Human Resource Recruiter, HRD Executive, Business Development Manager, Deputy Manager, Land Acquisition Manager, Organization Development Manager, and Client Relationship Manager.
|Deputy Manager||Human Resource Manager/Office Manager|
|Sales and Business Development Manager||Product Development Manager|
|Production Manager||Business Development Manager|
|Payroll Manager||Client Relationship Manager|
|HRD Executive||Project manager|
|Land Acquisition Manager||Institute/Colleges|
|Human Resources Recruiter||Program Coordinator|
MA Human Development Distance Education Salary
Candidates also have the option of going for a job with a good salary in their first few years of work. There are various work areas, like a School counselor, licensed family therapist and family therapist, resource recruiter, HRD executive, client relationship manager, and a host of other positions among the career opportunities that are currently accessible.
After completing an MA in Human Development, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA.
Is MA Human Development Distance Education worth it?
Yes, the MA Human Development Distance Education course is worth it to acquire a good career in various human development organizations, NGOs, and related sectors.
- Skills: It includes skills like teamwork, leadership, managerial skills, managing relationships, problem-solving, verbal and oral communication, and so on which are essential for the professional field of human development and also for a personal perspective.
- Time Flexibility: The course includes a benefit for studying at your preferred time and choosing the right study hours, and it also depends on students to decide how many times they are willing to review a single lecture.
- Fee and Cost: This course can be studied from any distance institute within a fee structure of INR 12,000 to INR 15,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: There are options for the learners to work during this course because of its flexibility; it does not cause any interruptions for students in both tasks.
Skills Required for MA Human Development Distance Education
People who were thinking about taking an MA in Human Development course would often wonder about an MA in Human Development Distance Education. This course is great for people who want to learn how human growth works in a developing country like India. Some skills that are needed are
- Skill in leadership
- Skill in communication
- Skill in Critical Analysis
- Ability to think creatively
- Planning and managing projects
- Team Work Ability
- Goal Oriented
- Work under pressure, etc
Be the first to leave a review.