MA Human Development Distance Education Admission in Bangalore 2021-22: The MA Human Development Distance Education in Bangalore fee structure is approximately Rs. 40000 for 2 years. The students who have passed the examination of Graduation from universities/institutes can apply for this course and pay the eligibility fee for MA Human Development Distance Education.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
MA Human Development Distance Education in Bangalore Fee Headline 2021-22
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 17,000 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduation Pass|
MA Human Development Distance Education in Bangalore Eligibility
- To get eligibility The students need to passed B.A. or any other course with at least 50% marks.
- Some institutes have their own criteria for admission is the entrance examination.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
MA Human Development Distance Education in Bangalore Syllabus
|Subjects of Study|
|Techniques of Child Study|
|Family Dynamics and Welfare|
|Early Childhood Education|
|Theories of Human Development|
|Guidance & Counselling|
|Parent and Community Education|
How much time do I span for MA Human Development Distance Education?
students can do their course within one year, and if students pass same year those can do their course in 2 years, If someone working in any organization as well as wants to study, Then they can apply for MA Human Development Distance Education in Bangalore is best for those students.
- HR Departments
- Demographic Agencies
- Business Development Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Human Resource Recrutiter
- Management Information System
- HRD Executive
- Academic Institutes
- Training and Development Centres