MA Human Development Distance Education Admission 2022: MSc Human Development is a two-year post-graduate study open to students who completed an undergraduate degree in a related field. The program is on human advancement in biology and society. Students earn a BSc in Home Science with a 55 percent grade from a recognized board or university. This course requires both merit and an admissions test. In certain universities, interviewing follows the admissions test.
- Students should have a B.A. or other relevant qualification with a minimum of 50% grades.
- Some reputable institutions require an admission test.
Graduates can work as HRD Executives, H.R. Recruiters, Business Development Managers, Deputy Managers, etc. Initially, this expert’s compensation ranges from INR 2 LPA to INR 5 LPA.
The cost of this program is nearly Rs. 40,000. There is an eligibility fee for M.A. Human Development through DDE for students who have completed the Graduation exams from universities/institutes.
- To apply, students must have a bachelor’s degree in home science. Most universities require a personal interview after the entrance exam for this merit-based programme.
- Best university for a Master’s in Human Development. The MSc Human Development program costs between 12,000 and 15,000 rupees.
- After earning an MSc in Human Development, students can work as HR Directors, HR Recruiters, Business Development Managers, or Deputy Managers, among other jobs. In the early stages of their careers, these individuals may expect to make between INR 2 LPA and INR 5 LPA on average.
- It is in high demand in today’s world as a degree program. The institution offers a graduate-level degree program to students who have completed their undergraduate studies. Human development is the focus of this degree program.
- HR executives, customer relationship managers, and product development managers can all be employed due to this training.
Other Universities for Distance Education Admission 2022
MA Human Development Distance Education Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 17,000 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduation Pass|
MA Human Development: Quick facts
- 2-year postgraduate course.
- After completing a bachelor’s degree in home science with at least 55% marks
- This course costs INR 12,000-150,000 at different colleges.
- Admission is based upon the previous entrance exam or qualifying exam scores, but universities admit
- Only those who are merit-based.
- Every semester, the exam is taken.
- After completing the program, graduates can work in public or private human development departments.
- The human development sector’s task is to observe the progress of humanity, biology, and other aspects.
- These departments also have high salaries. The average salary in these departments is around INR 2-9 lakh
- for the human development department.
- Candidates must possess the following skills to get a human development worker: communication,
- patience, and problem-solving skills.
MA Human Development Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exams for BA Human Development from any recognized university in India with a minimum of 50% of marks are eligible to apply.
- M.PHIL and Ph.D. are a few programs that candidates can pursue after this degree.
- To get eligibility, The students need to pass BA or any other course with at least 50% marks.
- Some institutes have their criteria for admission is the entrance examination.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
MA Human Development Colleges in India
The students can check the name of the top MA Human Development Colleges in India.
|Jamia Milia Islamia University||New Delhi|
|Tata Institute of Social Sciences||Mumbai|
|University of Madras||Chennai|
|University of Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Women’s Christian College||Chennai|
|SDN Bhatt Vaishnav College for Women||Chennai|
After completing MA in Human Development, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA.
MA Human Development Distance Education Syllabus
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Techniques of Child Study||Statistics II|
|Child Development||Computer Orientation|
|Statistics I||Human Development|
|Family Dynamics and Welfare||Guidance & Counselling|
|Early Childhood Education||Seminar|
|Research Methodology||Parent and Community Education|