MA History Distance Education in Bangalore Admission 2023: Distance MA History is a master’s degree program offered for two years in numerous UGC-approved state and private colleges/universities in Bangalore. Soon the universities in Bangalore will start the admission process for the MA History Distance Education program. Before the last admission date, interested and eligible candidates can apply with the required documents and fees. Admission to this program is given after completing a bachelor’s degree.
- Full-Form: Master of Art in History
- Duration: 2 years are divided into 4 semesters.
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with at least 45-50% marks from a recognized university.
- Admission Process: Entrance Test/ Merit List
- Fee: Rs.17,000/- per year (approx.)
Students get into this program based on how well they do on entrance exams or their grades. The price of a course varies from college to college. It is the study of history and current interpretations of history. MA History graduates have numerous job opportunities in arts, sociology, humanities, and psychology. The average income for MA History graduates in India is determined by their level of experience and skill in the profession.
MA History Distance Education in Bangalore Highlights
|Fee Structure||Students are to pay Rs 17,000 per year/|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduate pass|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
Is MA History Distance Education in Bangalore Worth it?
Yes, this distance research program in History can be worth it if you obtain this from the best arts college in Bangalore.
- Skills: Individuals can learn various skills through this distance MA program. Some popular skills of this course are recovering historical places, travelling skills, social welfare skills, history developmental skills, communication, historical research skills, survey skills, social behaviour skills, and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: The time management of learning this MA program is in your hand. You can choose your favourite hours for study due to its time flexibility.
- Fee and cost: The academic cost of an MA History degree is affordable. Average INR 17000 per year academic cost for this program.
- Earn While You Learn: You can learn this MA program at your favourite time. So you can divide your time between studying and your job. Professionals can’t sacrifice their jobs if they enrol in this professional course.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MA History Distance Education Admission in Bangalore 2023
- The candidates can apply for the MA History Admission in Bangalore as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for the MA History course by the Gramonnati Mandal’s Arts, Commerce & Science College – [ACSC] Narayangaon, Pune.
- The Students can apply for admission MA History course at Karnataka State Open University.
- Applicants can apply for admission MA History course at Jain University, Banglore.
Admission Process of KSOU for MA History Distance Education in Bangalore
KSOU MA History admission form can be collected and submitted in the academic session. The two-year PG degree program of KSOU needs a graduation degree as proof of eligibility. Individuals shall complete the MA History program by paying a fee of INR 6,500.
KSOU Application form and the registration fee are INR 200 and 500, respectively. The fee deposited process is structured online/offline. One can collect more information about the KSOU MA History program by contacting the university’s official portal.
Eligibility for MA History Distance Education in Bangalore
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates from an Arts background are given preference.
- University will select admission based on marks in the final merit total marks in an entrance exam.
Duration: Time-Period of This course is two years, divided into equal semesters.
Fees: The candidates can check the MA History Average Fee range of INR 10,000 – INR 40,000 Per Year.
What are the Benefits of MA History Distance Education in Bangalore?
The candidates can get jobs in the top area like archaeology departments, academic institutes, Museums, etc. MA history is the most critical for Student who needs to go for teaching line or research in Indian history; if someone is working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for MA History Distance Education in Bangalore.
MA History Distance Education in Bangalore: Employment Area
There is a wide variety of fields, including hospitality, photography, theatre, law, film industry, writing, architecture, teaching, developing a thesis, politics, the news, and networking, to name just a few. MA in History postgraduates is preferred by the majority of public and private sectors of many reputable firms working in India and overseas. Check out the list given below:
|Historical Parks||Historical Fiction Writing|
|Survey Agencies||Publishing Houses|
|Re-enacting||Public Relation Offices|
|Tourism Industry||Museums & Art Galleries|
MA History Distance Education in Bangalore: Job Types
|Records Manager||Library Systems Analyst|
|National Parks & Historic Sites Manager||Teacher & Lecturer|
|Court Houses Archivist|
MA History Distance Education in Bangalore at KSOU
Karnataka State Open University MA History distance education admission is ongoing. KSOU is approved by UGC-DEB to provide distance education to students. The minimum eligibility for this programme is graduation with relevant subjects. Interested students can apply before 31 March 2023 for admission to this programme.
MA History Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA History Distance Education in Bangalore. The students can check the name of the Top MA History Colleges in India:
|Hindu College, New Delhi||St. Stephens College, New Delhi||Madras Christian College, Chennai|
|Miranda House College, New Delhi||Presidency College, Chennai||Loyola College, Chennai|
Advanced Courses in MA History
|M.Phil (History)||PhD (History)|
MA History Distance Education in Bangalore: Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Twentieth Century world (up to the end of World War II)||Polity in Medieval India|
|History of India up to 300 B.C.||State, Society, and culture of India (B.C.300–A.D. 500)|
|Nineteenth-Century India or Women in Indian History||Nineteenth-Century Maharashtra or Dalit Movement under Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar (A.D. 1920 – A.D. 1956)|
|History of the Marathas (A.D. 1600 – A.D. 1707) or History of Republican China||History of the Marathas (A.D. 1707 – A.D. 1818) or World after World War II|
Be the first to leave a review.