MA History Distance Education Admission in Bangalore 2022-23: History includes a comprehensive study of a specialization in the History of specific periods of cultures, and History is also one of the most diverse Humanities subjects. Students have to pay Fee of Rs.17000 per year (approx.).
- Eligibility: Graduation
- Duration: 2-Years
- Admission Process: Entrance Test/ Merit List
MA History Distance Education in Bangalore Highlights
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 17,000 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduate pass|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MA History Distance Education Admission in Bangalore
- The candidates can apply for the MA History Admission in Bangalore as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for the MA History course by the Gramonnati Mandal’s Arts, Commerce & Science College – [ACSC] Narayangaon, Pune.
- The Students can apply for the admission MA History course by the Hindu College, New Delhi.
- Applicants can apply for the admission MA History course by the Miranda House College, New Delhi.
MA History Distance Education in Bangalore Eligibility
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates from an Arts background are given preference.
- University will select admission based on marks in the final merit total marks in an entrance exam.
- Time-Period of This course is two Years, Which is divided into equal semesters.
- The candidates can check the MA History Average Fee range INR 10,000 – INR 40,000 Per Year.
What are the Benefits of MA History Distance Learning in Bangalore?
MA history is the most critical Student who needs to go for teaching line or in research in Indian history; if someone working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for MA History Distance Learning.
- Historical Parks
- Survey Agencies
- Tourism Industry
- Archaeology Sites
- Historical Fiction Writing
- Publishing Houses
- Public Relation Offices
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Records Manager
- National Parks & Historic Sites Manager
- Court Houses Archivist
- Documentation Specialist
- Library Systems Analyst
- Research Assistant
- Teacher & Lecturer
The candidates can get jobs in the top area like archaeology departments, academic institutes, Museums, etc.
MA History Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA History Distance Education in Bangalore. The students can check the name of Top MA History Colleges in India:
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Miranda House College, New Delhi
- St. Stephens College, New Delhi
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Loyola College, Chennai
Advanced Courses in MA History
- Ph.D. (History)
MA History Distance Education in Bangalore Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Twentieth Century world (up to the end of World War II)||Polity in Medieval India|
|History of India up to 300 B.C.||State, Society, and culture of India (B.C.300–A.D. 500)|
|Nineteenth-Century India or Women in Indian History||Nineteenth-Century Maharashtra or Dalit Movement under Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar (A.D. 1920 – A.D. 1956)|
|History of the Marathas (A.D. 1600 – A.D. 1707) or History of Republican China||History of the Marathas (A.D. 1707 – A.D. 1818) or World after World War II|
Be the first to leave a review.