MBA Textile Management Distance Education Admission in Gujarat 2022-23: The MBA in Textile Management Distance Education fee structure is Approximate, and it can also be changed. The students who have passed the Graduation examination from universities can apply for this course and pay the eligibility fee for MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Gujarat. Also, check MBA in Textile management Distance learning in Gujarat.
Full form: Master of Business Administration Textile Management
Eligibility: Candidates who have a UG degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university in any stream are able to apply for admission.
Admission process: Candidates take admission to this course through a merit-based or entrance exam based.
Fee: Annual fee of this course is about INR 25000/ p.a.
Duration: The time duration of this course is two years. The course is divided into four semesters.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Gujarat Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a Graduate|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 61,200 per year/*|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Gujarat Admission 2022
- The students can apply for the MBA Textile Management Admission in Gujarat as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The candidates can apply for the admission MBA Textile Management course at the International Institute of Fashion Technology (Bhopal ).
- The applicants can apply for the admission MBA Textile Management course at the International Institute of Fashion Technology, Dhanbad.
- The students can apply for the admission MBA Textile Management course at the International Institute of Fashion Technology, Chandigarh.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education in Gujarat Eligibility
The Students should have passed a Graduation (BBA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Fee Structure Some other Courses of MBA Textile Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management – Rs 61,200 per year/*
- MBA in Marketing Management – Rs 60,500 per year/*
- MBA In Finance Management – Rs 60,300 per year/*
- MBA In Banking Insurance – Rs 60,100 per year/*
- MBA In IT Management – Rs 60,250 per year/*
- MBA In Hotel Management – Rs 60,350 per year/*
- MBA In Event Management – Rs 60,600 per year/*
Career After MBA Textile Management distance Education Gujarat
Candidates after completing their MBA textile Management distance education in Gujrat can able to apply for the job of Technical sales manager, Marketing manager, product development manager, etc.
The salary package that they get after completing this course is around INR 4,20,000 to 8, 40,000 at the beginning of their careers.
Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Company, Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd., etc. is the name of some companies that offer jobs for candidates who have an MBA degree in Textile Management.
- Operations Trainee
- Production Assistant
- Junior Product Manager
- Quality Control Supervisor
- Junior Logistics Manager
- Product Specialist
- Sales Product Manager
- Concept Designer
- Purchasing Assistant
- Technical Services/Sales Manager
The students can get jobs in the top companies like Arvind Ltd., Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Company, Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd., etc.
MBA Textile Management Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MBA Textile Management Distance learning in Gujarat. The students can check the name of the Top MBA Textile Management Colleges in India.
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhopal
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Dhanbad
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Chandigarh
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Gurgaon
MBA Textile management Distance Education in Gujarat Syllabus
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Global Business Issues in Fashion and Textiles||Fashion and Textiles Merchandising Management|
|Advanced Case Studies in Fashion and Textiles||Design Management and Quality Systems|
|Leadership and Management||Fashion Styling and Visual Merchandising|
|Advanced Textile Materials and New Technologies||Luxury Fashion Business Management|
|Research Methods (Fashion and Textile)||Fashion and Textiles Product Management|
|Textile Product Development and Engineering.||Introduction to Fashion and Textiles Materials and Products|
|CATD3 – Computer-Aided Fashion and Textile Design||Sportswear and Performance Textiles|
|Communication Design Entrepreneurship||Marketing Management|
|Accounting for Management Decisions||Trend Forecasting for Fashion and Textiles|
More Courses After 12th
|Supply Chain Management|
Be the first to leave a review.