Venkateshwara Open University Distance Education: VOU will soon release applications for session 2023 for online mode. candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form. University has a wide range of UG & PG courses. Venkateswara Open University is approved by UGC as a private University. It offers courses like BBA, B.Ed, B.Sc, M.com, etc
NOTE: Venkateshwara Open University does not offer distance mode learning at present time, it offers programmes in online learning modes for more info candidates can go through @vou.ac.in/directorate-of-distance-education/
It was established in the year 2012. It is located in Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh, and this university is one of the most famous universities in India. This university is considered the center of Open learning in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. VOU is an Internation platform for candidates for higher education.
Venkateshwara Open University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Venkateshwara Open University|
|Location||Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
VOU Distance Education Admission
VOU will start accepting application forms soon for the new sessions in online learning mode. The admission process will be completed online. The admission process of VOU can be followed in two modes. Here, it offers an online, and offline window for registration. One can pick either option for their convenience. Admission to VOU proposed courses depends on the eligibility of students like qualifications from approved states, universities, and institutions.
VOU admission window gets open for commerce, management, liberal arts & sciences, basic & applied sciences, yoga sciences, & holistic, etc. Available courses for registration in the VOU 2023 session are BSC Computer Science, MCA, MTM, and more.
VOU Distance Education UG Admission
VOU has a pervasive variety of degree programs and courses to be offered to candidates at all levels of learning, either UG or PG level. some of the most famous and vital courses offered by VO university are explained below:
B.Sc: Applicants who have passed 12th exams from a recognized board in India with at least 50% marks are only eligible to apply for admission in this program.
B.ED.: Applicants who have a valid Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board in the university can apply for admission to this program.
BBA: Applicants who have a certificate of passing the 12th class from a recognized board can apply for admission to this program.
VOU Distance Education PG Admission
M.COM: Applicants who have B.Com a degree from any recognized UGC-approved university in India with a minimum of 52% marks are eligible to apply for admission to this program.
VOU Distance Education Application Form
The application form for VOU admission has available on the official portal of the university. Candidates who are eligible to apply for admission can visit the university portal to fill out the registration form.
The University conducts admissions for various courses like BA< BCom, BBA, BCA, MA, MBA, MCA, etc. for the academic year. Aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria, required document list, and admission process before starting the admission process. So, they can full fill out all the requirements carefully and easily.
VOU DDE Application Fees: The application fee that is to be paid at the time of application is nearly equal to 150 INR.
How to Apply for VOU Distance Education Admission?
I would request all the candidates to follow the steps given below in the form of bullets:
- Open the browser on your PC or mobile and search the official portal of the university.
- Open the official portal of the university by clicking on it.
- Now, as you have opened the portal, you will notice that a form is trying to pop up on your device’s screen.
- Open that form in an incognito tab for cybersecurity purposes.
- Now go through the form carefully and understand the requirements of the form.
- Fill out the form by providing info in the relevant blanks.
- Now go for paying for the charges through online means. At this stage, you can utilize the service of e-banking, Paytm, PayPal, etc.
- Once the form has been filled, and the fee has been paid hit the icon showing “Click to Submit now”.
- Now you have registered for the grant of entries in the field of your choice at this university.
VOU DDE: How To Use The Login Portal?
There are a lot of advantages of the Login portal university and candidates can register to it by following the steps given below:
- Go to the registration venue and make your ID.
- Set a passcode and username for your ID.
VOU Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address: Lekhi Village, Naharlagun, Distt. Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh-791110
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No.: 18001039417
- Official Website: https://vou.ac.in/directorate-of-distance-education/
NOTE: Venkateshwara Open University does not offer distance mode learning at present time, it offers programmes in online learning modes.
Be the first to leave a review.