VOU Distance Education?: At the moment, Venkateshwara Open University does not offer distance learning. Instead, it has programs for online learning. VOU will soon release applications for the AY 2024 in online mode. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form. The university offers a wide range of UG and PG-level programs in regular mode, such as BBA, BEd, BSc, MCom, etc.
The UGC has approved Venkateswara Open University as a private university. In 2012, the university was established in Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh, and it is one of the most prestigious universities in India. This university is considered the center of open learning in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. VOU is an international platform for candidates for higher education.
Venkateshwara Open University Highlights
|Venkateshwara Open University
|Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh
|UG & PG
|Online and Offline
Latest Distance Education Courses
VOU Distance Education Admission?
VOU will start accepting application forms soon for the new sessions in online learning mode. The admission process will be completed online. The admissions process at VOU can be followed in two modes. Here, it offers an online and offline window for registration. One can pick either option for their convenience. Admission to VOU-proposed courses depends on the eligibility of students, like qualifications from approved states, universities, and institutions.
The VOU admission window opens for commerce, management, arts, sciences, etc. Available courses for registration in the VOU 2024 session are BSC Computer Science, MCA, MTM, and more.
Note: Venkateshwara Open University does not offer distance learning program. At present time, it offers programmes in online learning modes. For more info candidates can go through @vou.ac.in/directorate-of-distance-education/
VOU Distance Education UG Admission?
VOU Distance Education has a pervasive variety of degree programs and courses to be offered to candidates at all levels of learning, either UG or PG. Some of the most famous and vital courses offered by VO University are explained below:
B.Sc: Applicants who have passed the 12th exams from a recognized board in India with at least 50% marks are only eligible to apply for admission in this program.
B.ED.: Applicants who have a valid bachelor’s degree from a recognized board at the university can apply for admission to this program.
BBA: Applicants who have a certificate of passing the 12th grade from a recognized board can apply for admission to this program.
VOU Distance Education PG Admission?
M.COM: Applicants who have a BCom degree from any recognized UGC-approved university in India with a minimum of 52% marks are eligible to apply for admission to this program.
|MBA in Finance Management
|MBA in Human Resource Management
|MBA in Marketing Management
|MBA in Healthcare Management
|MBA in Information Technology Management
|MBA in Operation and Production Management
How to Apply for VOU Distance Education Admission?
I would request that all the candidates follow the steps given below in the form of bullets:
- Open the browser on your PC or mobile device and search the official portal of the university.
- Open the official portal of the university by clicking on it.
- Now, as you have opened the portal, you will notice that a form is trying to pop up on your device’s screen.
- Open that form in an incognito tab for cybersecurity purposes.
- Now go through the form carefully and understand the requirements of the form.
- Fill out the form by providing information in the relevant blanks.
- Now go for paying for the charges through online means. At this stage, you can utilize the services of e-banking, Paytm, PayPal, etc.
- Once the form has been filled out and the fee has been paid, hit the icon showing “Click to Submit Now.”.
- Now you have registered for the grant of entries in the field of your choice at this university.
Documents Required for Admission
- Identity Proof
- DOB Proof
- Academic Qualification Certificates
- Address Proof
- Educational Institute Leaving Certificates
- Cast Certificate
- Passport-Size Photo
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate, etc
VOU Application Form
The application form for VOU is available on the official portal of the university. Candidates who are eligible to apply for admission can visit the university portal to fill out the registration form.
The university conducts admissions for various courses like BA< BCom, BBA, BCA, MA, MBA, MCA, etc. for the academic year. Aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria, required document list, and admission process before starting the admission process. So, they can fill out all the requirements carefully and easily.
VOU Application Fees
The application fee that is to be paid at the time of application is nearly equal to 150 INR.
VOU DDE: How to Use the Login Portal?
There are a lot of advantages to the university login portal. Candidates can register for it by following the steps given below:
- Go to the registration venue and get your ID.
- Set a passcode and username for your ID.
VOU Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Lekhi Village, Naharlagun, Distt. Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh-791110
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No.: 18001039417
- Official Website: https://vou.ac.in/directorate-of-distance-education/
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus