PGDM Distance Education Admission 2022: PG level diploma has the same value as MBA. Many universities in India offer this diploma with a time duration of 2 to 3 years online way. In this course, we learn about business and its dealing. This program is beneficial to get jobs or start a business. With this program, you can get an appointment with a high amount in any industry or market. You can also become a teacher. This diploma has vast amounts of uses in our daily life.
Distance Education for the PGDM in Management is a two-year program. Distance learning can be used if you are unable to attend PGDM courses full-time. PGDM offered via distance education allows students to further their careers without having to leave their hometowns.
PGDM Admission 2022 is available at various distances. IGNOU offers PGDM admission through OPENMAT. PGDM programs are also offered by IGNOU. IMT, Netaji Subhas Open University, and others accept students who pass other entrance exams, such as NMAT, and MAH CAT.
PGDM Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 30,000- INR 100,000 (As per University)|
Latest Distance Education Universities
PGDM Distance Education Admission 2022
- The candidates can apply for the PGDM Admission as the basis of Merit and Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for the admission PGDM course by the Institute of Management Technology (IMT).
- The students can apply for the admission PGDM course by the Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL).
- The candidates can apply for the admission PGDM course by the National Institute of Management & Technology (NIMT).
IGNOU PGDM Admission 2022
IGNOU PG Diploma in Management admission commences every year in the Calendar and Academic cycle. The Calendar year cycle of admission has been closed for the PG Diploma program. Hence, Candidates can now wait for the next session of admission which is to start in June.
IGNOU PGDM two, and a half-year program admission will be given to candidates who possess a degree with a 50 percent score at the ug level. Complete eligibility for the IGNOU PGDM program has been mentioned on the official site. The complete fee for the IGNOU PGDM program is INR 10,800. Applicants have the option to deposit the program fee semester-wise.
PGDM ODL Eligibility Criteria
Students who had passed their BBA exams with minimum scores of 56% from any recognized and regular institute can do this degree program. Many universities in India offer this degree program after the UG-Level of education.
The candidates can check the PGDM Average Fee range of INR 7,000 – INR 1,50,000 Per Year.
- UG-Level transcript.
- Id card.
- Character certificate of the previous university.
- Photos of candidate verified by at least 16th-grade teacher.
What is PGDM Distance Learning?
Business and its rules are the subject matter of this diploma. We learn how to manage our business within reasonable limits. You will learn how to deal with many other companies in this course. In this course, we study subjects as HR, accounting, and retail. In addition to working on a national level, it also allows us to work internationally. The book provides information about retail management, how to work in the market, and how to deal This program allows you to work with foreign companies and increase the trade rate of your country.
- Less Fee: Online mode of learning has fewer fees. It has no extra tuition dues or other accessories like uniforms, shoes, ties, college bags, books, etc.
- Digital Books: Online classes don’t require their Candidates to buy any physical book. Candidates can read and learn the books on their computer or mobile phone.
- Free From Travelling: In online learning, students don’t need to go to university. They can take their classes while sitting in their own home.
- Energy And Time: Most of the energy and time saved in this learning is wasted on university travel.
PGDM DDE Application Form
Application forms for applying in this field are given By the websites of universities or from universities campuses. Here are some points to remember, while filling out the application form.
- Keep all documents ready while filling out the application form.
- All the details must be correct and according to the academic certificates.
- Documents must be uploaded in the format described by the university.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission.
- The form should be filled out by the candidate only.
Job Area: The candidates can get jobs in the top area like Credit Rating Agencies, Banks, advertising agencies, Sales and Marketing departments, etc.
PGDM Distance Education Admission Process
The Postgraduate Diploma admission process is scripted in two well famous modes: online and offline. The mentioned mode of Admission has been detailed in the article below.
PGDM ODL Admission Process Online
- To use the official admissions portal of any UGC-approved university, please have all documents on hand.
- Click the application button, and create a PGDM admission account.
- Input your password and email address or enrollment ID to log in to the generated admission account.
- All of your personal and academic information should be entered.
- Don’t forget to press “Save.”
- Follow the instructions to upload your scanned passport size image, signature, and thumbprint.
- Pay the PGDM application fee with a debit card, credit card, cash, net banking, or more.
PGDM ODL Admission Process Offline
- Visit the university online to access and download the prospectus and application form for the PGDM program.
- Complete the offline form with the required information.
- Bind the necessary personal and academic documents to the completed application form for admission to the PGDM program.
- Arrive at the admissions office and submit both forms and documents.
- Verification will be made at the university campus.
- Passed candidates through verification can deposit a fee.
- The receipt will be handed over upon the submission of the application form.
PGDM Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering PGDM Distance Learning. The students can check the name of Top PGDM Colleges in India;
- Nalanda Open University
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)
- National Institute of Management & Technology (NIMT)
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT)
- IPS Academy
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: Is distance degree valid for PGDM?
Ans: Yes, the distance degree for PGDM is valid and approved by the DEB.
Ques: Does distance PGDM have the same value as regular PGDM?
Ans: Yes, Distance PGDM has the same value as regular PGDM.
Ques: Is distance PGDM equivalent to MBA?
Ans: Distance PGDM is equivalent to MBA as the University grants commission has approved it.
Be the first to leave a review.