PGDM Distance Education Admission: PG level diploma has the same value as MBA. In this course, we learn about business and its dealing. This program is beneficial to get jobs or to start a business. With this program, you can get an appointment with a high amount in any industry or market. You can also become a teacher. This diploma has vast amounts of uses in our daily life. Many universities of India offering this diploma with a time duration of 2 to 3 years online way.
PGDM Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 30,000- INR 100,000 ( Approx, As per University)|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2022
PGDM Distance Education Admission 2022
- The candidates can apply for the PGDM Admission on the basis of Merit and Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for the admission PGDM course in the Institute of Management Technology (IMT).
PGDM DDE Eligibility Criteria
Students who have passed their BBA exams with minimum scores of 56% from any recognized university can do this degree program. Many universities of India offer this degree program after the UG-Level of education.
The candidates can check the PGDM Average Fee approx INR 7,000 – INR 1,50,000 Per Year.
- UG-Level transcript.
- Id card.
- Character certificate of the previous university.
- Photos of candidate verified by at least 16th-grade teacher.
What is PGDM Distance Learning?
This diploma deals with the study of business and its rules. It teaches us the ways to manage our business with due limits. This course skilled your best abilities to deal with many other companies. In this course, we study subjects as HR, accounting, and retail. It enables us to work on a national and international level as well. It gives info about retail management, how you work in the market, and how to deal with retailers. By This program, you become able to work with foreign companies and increase the trade rate of the country.
- Less Fee: Online mode of learning has fewer fees. It has no extra tuition dues or other accessories like uniforms, shoes, ties, college bags, books, etc.
- Digital Books: Online classes don’t require their Candidates to buy any physical book. Candidates can read and learn the books on their computer or mobile phone.
- Free From Travelling: In online learning, students don’t need to go to university. They can take their classes while sitting at their own home.
- Energy And Time: Most of the energy and time saved in this learning is wasted in university travel.
PGDM DDE Application Form:
Application forms for applying in this field are given By the websites of universities or from universities campuses.
The candidates can get jobs in the top area like Credit Rating Agencies, Banks, advertising agencies, Sales and Marketing departments, etc.
PGDM Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering PGDM Distance Learning. The students can check the name of Top PGDM Colleges in India;
- Nalanda Open University
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT)
- IPS Academy
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)
- The students can apply for the admission PGDM course in the Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL).
National Institute of Management & Technology (NIMT)
- The candidates can apply for the admission PGDM course in the National Institute of Management & Technology (NIMT).