PGDM Distance Education 2024: Universities invite applications for PGDM distance course for 2024-25 session. Distance Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a 2-year correspondence PG program in management. In this distance program, students can learn about the industry requirements and help management aspirants develop useful hard skills and soft skills to transform into industry-ready management professionals.
PDGM course admission updates: February 2024
- IMTS Institute is welcoming applicants to submit their applications for the PGDM distance education course by the deadline of 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission started at Subharti University for PGDM distance education course for session 2024-25, fill out before 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- At NIILM University admission started for the PGDM CDOE program for the 2024-25 academic year. Submit by 29 February 2024. Apply Now
Post Graduate Diploma in Management program in distance education mode in India is one of the best study options for students who cannot pursue a full-time PGDM program. Applicants can pursue this program without leaving the job and are not required to take regular classes.
- PGDM Full Form: Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Duration of Course: The PGDM Distance education course lasts 2 years.
- Top Colleges/Universities: IGNOU, VMOU, TNOU, BRAOU, UOU, etc.
PGDM Distance Education Highlights
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management
|Online / Distance
|Online / Offline
|Approx. INR 30,000- INR 100,000 (As per University)
Latest Distance Education Universities
PGDM Distance Education Admission 2024
The admission portal of most of the universities that offer diploma courses is now open for the July 2024 academic session. Interested students can apply for PGDM Distance education admission before the deadline of 20 October 2024. Some of the popular universities for Distance Post Graduate Diplomas in Management admission are IGNOU, UOU, VMOU, Calicut University, TNOU, etc.
- The candidates can apply for the PGDM Admission on the basis of Merit and Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for the admission PGDM course at the Institute of Management Technology (IMT).
- The students can apply for the admission PGDM course through the Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL).
- The candidates can apply for the admission PGDM course through the National Institute of Management & Technology (NIMT).
PGDM ODL Eligibility Criteria
Students who have passed their BBA exams with minimum scores of 56% from any recognized and regular institute can do this degree program. Many universities in India offer this degree program after the UG level of education.
PGDM Distance Education Fees
The university or institution varies the fee range for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management distance education course. However, the average fee range for this program in India ranges between INR 7,000 – INR 1,50,000 Per Year.
What is PGDM Distance Learning?
Post Graduate Diploma in Management students study business and its rules. Students learn how to manage our business within reasonable limits. This course will teach you how to deal with many other companies. Human resources, accounting, and retail are among the subjects we cover in this course. As well as working on a national level, it also allows us to work internationally. There is information in the book about the retail business, how to deal with foreign companies, and how to increase your country’s trade rate.
- Less Fee: Online mode of learning has fewer fees. It has no extra tuition dues or other accessories like uniforms, shoes, ties, college bags, books, etc.
- Digital Books: Online classes don’t require their Candidates to buy any physical book. Candidates can read and learn the books on their computer or mobile phone.
- Free From Travelling: Students don’t need to go to university for online learning. They can take their classes while sitting in their own home.
- Energy And Time: Most of the energy and time saved in this learning is wasted on university travel.
PGDM ODL Application Form
Several UGC-approved universities invited online/offline application forms for admission to the PGDM distance education courses for the academic year session 2024-24, and the last date announced by most of the universities is 20 October 2024.
The registration process for this course is available on universities’ websites, or students can apply offline from university campuses before the deadline. Here are some points to remember while filling out the application form.
- Keep all documents ready while filling out the application form.
- All the details must be correct and according to the academic certificates.
- Documents must be uploaded in the format described by the university.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission.
- The form should be filled out by the candidate only.
PGDM Distance Education Admission Process
The Postgraduate Diploma admission process is scripted in two well-known modes: online and offline. The mentioned mode of Admission has been detailed in the article below.
PGDM ODL Admission Process Online
- To use the official admissions portal of any UGC-approved university, please have all documents on hand.
- Click the application button, and create a PGDM admission account.
- Input your password and email address or enrollment ID to log in to the generated admission account.
- All of your personal and academic information should be entered.
- Don’t forget to press “Save.”
- Follow the instructions to upload your scanned passport-size image, signature, and thumbprint.
- Pay the PGDM application fee with a debit card, credit card, cash, net banking, or more.
PGDM ODL Admission Process Offline
- Visit the university online to access and download the prospectus and application form for the PGDM program.
- Complete the offline form with the required information.
- Bind the necessary personal and academic documents to the completed application form for admission to the PGDM program.
- Arrive at the admissions office and submit both forms and documents.
- Verification will be made at the university campus.
- Passed candidates through verification can deposit a fee.
- The receipt will be handed over upon the submission of the application form.
- UG-Level transcript.
- Id card.
- Character certificate of the previous university.
- Photos of candidates verified by at least a 16th-grade teacher.
PGDM Distance Education Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering PGDM Distance Learning. The students can check the names of Top PGDM Colleges in India;
- Nalanda Open University
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)
- National Institute of Management & Technology (NIMT)
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT)
- IPS Academy
PGDM Distance Learning From IGNOU
The IGNOU PG Diploma in Management program begins its admission process each year in both the calendar year and the academic year. The calendar year cycle of admissions for the PG Diploma program has begun for the new academic year. In view of this, candidates are now eligible to apply for the July session of admission. The application deadline for the July session is 20 October 2024.
IGNOU PGDM two, a half-year program admission will be given to candidates who possess a degree with a 50% score at the UG level. Complete eligibility for the IGNOU PGDM program has been mentioned on the official site. The complete fee for the IGNOU PGDM program is INR 10,800. Applicants have the option to deposit the program fee semester-wise.
Distance PGDM NMIMS
The NMIMS offers a PGDM distance education degree. It is a 2-year duration course. To pursue this degree candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from any recognized university with 50% marks and 2 years of working experience. The average fee for PGDM distance education at NMIMS is INR 86,000. Admission has begun at NMIMS and applicants can apply before the last date for the PGDM Distance Education application at @www.nmims.edu/admission.
PGDM Distance Learning from Symbiosis
Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning offered PGDM courses in several specializations for the academic session 2024. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for admission before the last date.
Applicant should have passed an undergraduate degree to apply for admission to PGDM distance education at Symbiosis University. The application fee charged by the university is Rs 12000/- and the tuition fee for this program ranges between Rs 55,000/- to Rs 58,000/-.
PGDM Distance Education in India
In India, a candidate can pursue a Post Graduate Diploma in Management after completing of graduation degree from any UGC-approved university. Students need to spend 2 years of duration to complete this course. The average fee charged by Indian Colleges/universities for this PG-level diploma course is between Rs 30,000 to Rs 1,00,000.
PGDM Distance Education in Tamilnadu
The PG Diploma in distance education is a popular course now. The demand for this course is high as students can study this course from a distance anywhere. The course has an excellent career scope. Popular and top colleges and Universities of Tamilnadu provide this course at low and affordable fees. Admission to this course is based on Merit score and entrance exam.
PGDM Distance Education in Chennai
Chennai is a location in Tamilnadu India, where several distance education universities/institutes are located that offer PGDM courses in distance learning mode. Interested candidates can check their eligibility to apply for admission to their desired university. Some popular universities in Chennai that offer distance education courses are Anna University, TNOU, University of Madras, etc.
Career Opportunities After PGDM Distance Education
PGDM distance education program offers a variety of positions in different fields. It opens up a lot of job opportunities, like business analytics, internet marketing, E-Commerce, and more. There is a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement in these areas. Graduates can also work as managers in many different fields. The job profile depends on the industry or area chosen. Some of the jobs that PGDM Distance Learning people can get are listed below:
|Credit Rating Agencies
|Business Development Manager
|Pharmaceutical Sales Manager
|Sales and Marketing Departments
|Logistics and Shipping Companies
PGDM Distance Education Skills Required
PGDM candidates must possess the following difficult and gentle skills in addition to Business Knowledge, Strategic Thinking, Brand Awareness, etc.:
|Technical Knowledge in the respective field
|Attention To Detail
PGDM Distance Education Scope in India
The course provides a wide scope for students after completion of the course. One can work on several profiles like Marketing Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Sales Manager, Project Manager, Operations Manager, Healthcare & Hospital Manager, etc.
Students can earn a decent salary package after completing the course from any recognized university. The average salary package is ranging from INR 2 L to 5 L per annum. Students will be able to get a higher salary package after gaining experience of more than 1 year. They can work at MNCs and domestic organizations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: Is a distance degree valid for PGDM?
Ans: Yes, the distance degree for PGDM is valid and approved by the DEB.
Ques: Does distance PGDM have the same value as regular PGDM?
Ans: Yes, Distance PGDM has the same value as regular PGDM.
Ques: Is distance PGDM equivalent to an MBA?
Ans: Distance PGDM is equivalent to an MBA as the University Grants Commission has approved it.
Ques: What is the full form of PGDM Distance Education?
Ans: The full form is a Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Distance Education.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus