Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022: Pondicherry University Distance Education admission will begin at the official portal for session 2023. This University offers admission for PG Diploma UG, PG and MBA Courses. Students will fill out the application form through the University website. The application from the fee is Rs 200. The most pursued courses of this university are BA, B.Com, MCom BA in Political Science and MBA, all specializations. Pondicherry University admission 2022 session is closed on 15 November 2022.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Latest Updates:
- Pondicherry University Distance Education Last Date for Admission is 15 November 2022. Click Here.
Pondicherry university distance education admission for July 2022 session. In total, 200 colleges are affiliated with PUD. It provides free education, transportation, and a library (Ananda Ranga Pillai).
This university offers UG, PG, and PG Diploma programs for distance learners. General admission begins in June and ends in December.
The UG programs select students on merit. For PG programs like MBA, students must pass the university’s entrance exam.
- Before enrolling, students need to go through all general criteria for admission.
- Application Fees: Students for all courses are required to pay 200/-.
- All programs at Pondicherry University Distance Education are accepted twice a year.
- The application process is conducted online.
- All students will be approved based on their qualifying exam performance.
- To apply online, go to the official website. Students can pay their application fees online or offline.
- All Pondicherry University Distance Education Postgraduate courses require a Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) from a recognized institute.
- Pondicherry University Distance Education gives a 100% discount to a person who is physically disabled.
- The Pondicherry University Distance Education mode application form for Pondicherry University Distance Education is available on the university’s official website.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Pondicherry University Distance Education|
|Approved by||DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG, PG Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Pondicherry University Distance Education 2022
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022
Pondicherry University distance education admission 2022-23 last date was 15 November 2022 for various specializations of UG, PG Diploma, Diploma, certificate, and B.Voc courses. All aspiring students for getting admission into these courses are needed to fill out the application form before the last date.
In order to register successfully in the Pondicheery UG, and PG programs like BCom, BBA, BA, MCOM, MA, MBA, etc., individuals can use the Pondicherry Samarth Portal @pondidladmission.samarth.edu.in.The registration, and processing fee of the Pondhicherry DDE program is INR 200. However, the admission fee differs according to the course.
Pondicherry University Distance Education UG Admission
15 November 2022 was the last date for the submission of the application form for the Pondicherry University distance education course for the academic session 2022-23. The students who are aspiring to get admission in the various UG-level courses offered for admission need to fill out the application form before the last date.
The selection of students getting admission into the Pondicherry University Distance Education UG courses will be done after their previous qualifying examination scores.
Pondiuni DDE UG invites individuals for BCOM, BBA, BA Economics, BA English, BA History, BA Political Science, and more programs. The eligibility criteria for Pondiuni DDE UG is 10+2/11+1 or 11 with a two/three-year diploma. Enrollment in Pondiuni DDE UG programs can be made with a registration/processing fee of INR 200.
- BA English: Candidates who can apply for the BA English course must possess a significant score in their 12th from the recognized board.
- B.Com: Candidates can apply for admission in the B.Com computer science course after passing the 12th from the recognized board.
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) is a course with a 3-year duration and is offered based on merit where it requires the students to qualify 10+2 from an institute of recognition and the marks of students must be more than 50%. It is a UG course with a fee of INR 10,000
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), 3 years designed to offer intermediate passed candidates that have secured 55% at that level. The candidates will pay a fee of INR 10,000.
Pondicherry University Distance Education PG Admission
The Pondicherry University P.G. courses have no entrance set up for any of the programs and the selections are made through merit scores. The registration fees for all the programs are Rs 200. The Pondicherry University admissions notification has been released; students can start the registrations.
M.A. English, M.A. Sociology, M.A. Hindi, M.Com Finance, and MBA programs are available for the Master’s degree. There are various specializations available for the P.G. programs, and accordingly, students can opt for any of the ones. Students pursuing any programs need to complete a Graduation degree from a recognized university.
- MA: It is a 2-year course and students can apply after they have completed their B.A. There are various M.A. programs offered by universities, including M.A. in English, MA in Sociology, and M.A. in Hindi.
- MBA: It is a 2-year long P.G. degree program in which eligible students having qualification of bachelor, preferably BBA, with a minimum of 55% marks will be selected. This distance MBA has a tuition fee of Rs 25000, Students You can apply in the following disciplines: Banking Technology, Financial Technology, Insurance Management, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management, Tourism and Travel Management, and Data Analysis.
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com), admissions to this course are based on merit without a requirement of an entrance exam. The students with a percentage of 50 in the previous degree are eligible to be selected. INR 11500 is the average tuition fee.
- Master of Arts (MA), or a BA degree in any stream of arts & humanities will be acceptable to select the candidates. These admissions are purely based on the performance of students in previous studies. The enrolled students will pay a fee of INR 11500.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Students who want to enroll in the distance mode programs can visit the official website, where the application forms will be available online mode. Students need to go through the admission instructions before starting the enrollment procedure. The application fees of the form are 200/- for all UG, PG, and Diploma programs.
- Candidates can fill out the application form 2022 online mode only.
- You have the opportunity to apply in more than one discipline. Students have to apply for more than one course separately. Before applying, ensure your eligibility.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission Procedure
Students have to submit the application form carefully to avoid any errors or mistakes. Fill in the mandatory details carefully, Pondicherry University Admission.
The application form can be submitted by following the method or procedure that is mentioned below:
- Click on the official website of the university and click on the link for ‘New user’.
- You must fill out the mandatory information, such as your name, ID, and mobile number.
- Please click on the ‘Submit’ button. Note down the user ID and password carefully.
- Enter your login details. Read all the detailed instructions and change your password.
- Click ‘continue’ to continue. You will need to fill in your details. Select your preferred exam city.
- Make sure you fill out all the mandatory details and save them. Complete all academic information. If you have any work experience, please include it as well.
- After clicking on ‘save’, click on ‘continue’. The scanned images and signature should be uploaded. Please upload jpg, jpegs, or pngs as your images.
- Your application will be saved once you click on the save button.
If you want to change any data, then you can use an ‘edit button. Course selection as well as fee payment:
- Select the course and discipline you wish to apply in. Click on apply and proceed button.
- You can submit your fee through a credit card, debit card, or net banking. After the submission of the fee, you will receive a text message or an email.
- Applicants will be able to preview their filled details. Click on the print button to take out the print of your form. Keep it carefully for future use.
Important Note: Fill in all the required details carefully to avoid any mistakes.
Here are the mandatory documents that you will have to submit to the university:
- SSC Certificate
- HSC certificate or marks statement
- Provisional Certificate
- OBC With Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- SC/ST/PH OR Pondicherry Residence Certificate From A Competent Authority
- Migration and conduction certificate from last intended institute
- Two colored photographs (stamp-sized)
- Passport size photographs
- All the applicants must pass any Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants will be considered eligible if they have secured 50 percent marks in the qualifying exam.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Eligibility
Admission into Pondicherry University distance education offered courses requires applicants to match the eligibility conditions listed by the university as per the respected course; major requirements are:
- For getting admission in the UG courses, aspirants need to have passed their 12th class from a recognized institute or board,
- Aspirants who have passed the diploma or any other 12th equivalent can also apply for admission to multiple UG level courses,
- All students who have completed the UG courses will be eligible to apply for admission in PG level courses if they have scored a minimum of 45% score.
|BBA||10+2 or Equivalent (Basic Requirements)|
|B.COM||10+2 or Equivalent (Basic Requirements)|
|M.COM||UG Degree with Specific Requirements|
|M.A in English||UG Degree with Specific Requirements|
|M.A. in Sociology||UG Degree with Specific Requirements|
|M.A. Hindi||UG Degree with Specific Requirements|
|MBA||UG Degree (3 YEAR) with 50% mark|
Pondicherry University Distance education Courses & Fee Structure
|Course Name||Total Fee (INR)|
|BA -Political Science||9,975|
|BA -Journalism & Mass Communication||9,975|
Why Pondicherry University Distance Education?
The basic reason for choosing Pondicherry University for distance education is the success it has had over the past few years. In Literally no time, the university stride to reach out to the trust of the students. Following are some of the key factors that a student must acknowledge before stepping forward with any decision.
- UG & PG Online Materials
- Reading Hall
- Health Centre
- Great list of Affiliated colleges
- Easy Online Admission Process
- Placement Cell
- Student Support
How to get an Admit Card?
PU Distance education applicants will be able to download their admit cards from the website of the University. Without an admittance card, any student will not allow entering the center. Follow the steps given below to download the admit card.
- Go to the official website of Pondicherry University.
- Reach the login page and enter your ID that is registered along with the password.
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ option.
- Check for the link given on the page.
- Enter the valid details that are required to open the admittance card.
- The card will appear on the screen in Pdf format,
- Download the card in pdf format and take a print.
- Keep some extra printouts too, for future use.
Pondicherry University Exam Centers
PU Distance education 2022 entrance exam is conducted in different centers mentioned below;
- Chennai, Cuttack, and New Delhi
- Mumbai, Mangalore, and Tiruchirappalli
- Villupuram, Patna and Itanagar
- Madurai, Ranchi and Srinagar
- Visakhapatnam, Pune, and Puducherry
- Hyderabad, Kochi, and Kolkata
- Guwahati, Kotayam and Port Blair
How to Check Result 2022?
Applicants can check results online mode by visiting the official website of Pondicherry University. The examination is conducted two times, a year. Students are promoted to the next semester after taking exams.
Follow the mentioned procedure to access the results
- Go to the official website of Pondicherry University.
- Click on the Examination tab on the home page.
- Check the examination result by clicking on the relevant link.
- Then you will have to enter your registration number.
- Enter the semester for which you want to check the results.
- The result will appear on the home page.
- You will be able to download the result and print it out for future use.
Candidates who are not satisfied with their results are provided with the opportunity for revaluation. The application can be submitted for revaluation within ten days of the release of the results.
Pondicherry University Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern is available on the website mentioned below.
- Official website of Pondicherry University: @pondiuni.edu.in.
University conducts exams to offer admissions in different disciplines.
The Pattern of Exam
- Exam Medium – English
- Exam Level – National
- Types of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- The mode of examination is Online Mode
- Time Duration – 2 hours
- No of Questions – 100 Questions
- Negative Marking – 1 mark will be deducted in case of any wrong answer
The exam is computer-based. Candidates must carry an admit card at the examination center; otherwise, they will not enter the center.
Topics of Entrance Examination
There are different topics for the examination which you will have to prepare well.
- English comprehension – 20 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 20 marks
- Test reasoning – 20 marks
- General Awareness holds 20 marks
- Data interpretation holds 20 marks
Pondicherry University Distance Education Past Papers Sample
Past papers of Pondicherry University Distance Education will help you practice well so that you can score good marks in the entrance examination. Past papers also have detailed solutions for each question. The candidate will have to practice these papers to solve the questions more efficiently. Try to solve all the questions. All the past papers have some sort of instructions for their candidates so, try to read all the instructions carefully. These instructions will help you to complete your paper in time, Pondicherry University Admission.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Contact Details
Email ID: email@example.com
Be the first to leave a review.