Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022: Pondicherry registration will remain open until 30 June 2022. Pondicherry University Distance Education is ranked 801-1000 globally. Asia 2022: 251–300. It is a Pondicherry central university and 780-acre Pondicherry University campus. In total, 200 colleges are affiliated with PUD. It provides free education, transportation, and a library (Ananda Ranga Pillai). Education and knowledge are advanced by advanced research. It aims to create French specializations and interdisciplinary courses. Studying interdisciplinary is encouraged.
Famous for its online courses. This university offers UG, PG, and PG Diploma programmes for distance learners. General admission begins in June and December, and for the new academic year of 2022, students must wait until June for the notification.
The UG programmes select students on merit. For PG programmes like MBA, students must pass the university’s entrance exam.
- Before enrolling, students need to go through all general criteria for admissions.
- Application Fees: Students for all courses are required to pay 200/-.
- All programs at Pondicherry University Distance Education are accepted twice a year.
- The application process is conducted online.
- All students will be approved based on their qualifying exam performance.
- To apply online, go to the official website. Students can pay their application fees online or offline.
- All Pondicherry University Distance Education Postgraduate courses require a Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) from a recognized institute.
- Pondicherry University Distance Education gives a 100% discount to a person who is physically disabled.
- The Pondicherry University Distance Education mode application form for Pondicherry University Distance Education is available on the university’s official website.
- Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission will be started soon. For more information click here.
- Pondicherry University Distance Education Announced for All Conventional/Twinning Mode Students MBA Courses (1st Semester Only), who will be able to write the exam during the July Session held from 16 July to 20 July 2022. (Source)
Pondicherry University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Pondicherry University Distance Education|
|Approved by||DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG, PG Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Pondicherry University Distance Education 2022
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2022
Pondicherry University DDE admission 2022 commences in the first week of June. The session of Pondicherry DDE admission begins for the July 2022 academic cycle. Applicants shall use the Pondicherry registration window till 31 July 2022. Confirmation of the admission and issuance of study materials commences in the latter part of August.
In order to register successfully in the Pondicheery ug, and pg programs like BCOM, BBA, BA, MCOM, MA, MBA, etc., individuals can use the Pondicherry Samarth Portal @pondidladmission.samarth.edu.in.The registration, and processing fee of the Pondhicherry DDE program is INR 200. However, the admission fee differs according to the course.
Pondicherry University Distance Education UG Admission
Pondiuni DDE UG admission 2022 online application door has been closed for a moment. PONDIUNI DDE UG’s last date of admission was 31 June 2022. A new session shall open the curtain of admission from July, and ends in September. Prior to registering for Pondiuni DDE UG programs one must follow the online mode.
Pondiuni DDE UG invites individuals for BCOM, BBA, BA Economics, BA English, BA History, BA Political Science, and more programs. The eligibility criteria for Pondiuni DDE UG is 10+2/11+1 or 11 with a two/three-year diploma. Enrollment in Pondiuni DDE UG programs can be made with a registration/processing fee of INR 200.
- BA English: Candidates who can apply for the BA English course must possess a significant score in their 12th from the recognized board.
- B.Com: Candidates can apply for admission in the B.com computer science course after passing the 12th from the recognized board.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) is a course with a 3-year duration and is offered based on merit where it requires the students to qualify 10+2 from an institute of recognition and the marks of students must be more than 50%. It is a UG course with a fee of INR 10000
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), 3 years designed to offer intermediate passed candidates that have secured 55% at that level. The candidates will pay a fee of INR 10000.
Pondicherry University Distance Education PG Admission
M.A. – English, Sociology, Hindi,M.Com – Finance, and MBA programs are available for the Master’s degree. There are various specializations available for the P.G. programs, and accordingly, students can opt for any of the ones. Students pursuing any programs need to complete a Graduation degree from a recognized university.
The eligibility criteria for the P.G. program are the same; there is no entrance set up for any of the programs, and the selections are made through merit scores. The application fees for all the programs are 200 rupees. Soon, the admissions notification will be out, and after that, students can start the registrations.
- MA: It is a 2-year course and students can apply after they have completed their BA. There are various MA programs offered by universities, including MA in English, MA in Sociology, and MA in Hindi.
- MBA: It is a 2-year long PG degree program in which eligible candidates having qualification of bachelor preferably BBA with a minimum of 55% marks will be selected. This distance MBA has a tuition fee of INR 25000, You can apply in the following disciplines: Banking Technology, Financial Technology, Insurance Management, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management, Tourism and Travel Management, and Data Analysis.
Masters of Commerce (M.Com), admissions to this course are based on merit without a requirement of an entrance exam. The students with a percentage of 50 in the previous degree are eligible to be selected. INR 11500 is the average tuition fee.
Masters of Arts (MA), a BA degree in any stream of arts & humanities will be acceptable to select the candidates. These admissions are purely based on the performance of students in previous studies. The enrolled students will pay a fee of INR 11500.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Students who want to enroll in the distance mode programs can visit the official website, where the application forms will be available through online mode. The application form for the new 2022 admissions registration form will be released in June; the last dates are not yet out. Students need to go through the admission instructions before starting the enrollment procedure. The application fees of the form are 200/- for all UG, PG, and Diploma programs.
- Candidates can fill out the application form 2022 through online mode only.
- You have the opportunity to apply in more than one discipline. Students have to apply for more than one course separately. Before applying, ensure your eligibility.
Pondicherry University Distance Education Eligibility
- UG Courses Eligibility: Students should have a 10+2 mark sheet from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50%.
- PG Courses Eligibility: Students should have a graduation degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50%.
|BBA||10+2 or Equivalent (Basic Requirements)|
|B.COM||10+2 or Equivalent (Basic Requirements)|
|M.COM||UG Degree with Specific Requirements|
|M.A in English||UG Degree with Specific Requirements|
|M.A. in Sociology||UG Degree with Specific Requirements|
|M.A. Hindi||UG Degree with Specific Requirements|
|MBA||UG Degree (3 YEAR) with 50% mark|
Stepwise Admission Procedure to submit an application form
You have to submit the application form carefully to avoid any errors or mistakes. Fill in the mandatory details carefully, Pondicherry University Admission.
The application form can be submitted by following the method or procedure that is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the university and click on the ‘New user’ given link.
- Fill in the mandatory requirements, i-e; Name, ID, and mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then carefully note down the user ID as well as password.
- Login with the provided details.
- Change your password and read all the important instructions.
- Click on the ‘continue’ button.
- Fill in your details.
- Choose exam city preferences.
- Fill in all the mandatory details and save them.
- Now fill in all the academic details.
- Also, add working experience, if any.
- Click on ‘save’ and then ‘continue’.
- Upload the scanned images and signature.
- The images that you are going to upload should be in jpg/jpeg/png format.
- Click on save and submit your application form.
- If you want to change any data, then you can use an ‘edit button’.
- Course selection as well as fee payment:
- Select the course and discipline you wish to apply in.
- Click on apply and proceed button.
- You can submit your fee through a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- After the submission of the fee, you will receive a text message or an email.
- Applicants will be able to preview their filled details.
- Click on the print button to take out the print of your form.
- Keep it carefully for future use.
Important Note: Fill in all the required details carefully to avoid any mistakes.
Here are the mandatory documents that you will have to submit to the university:
- SSC Certificate
- HSC certificate or marks statement
- Provisional Certificate
- OBC With Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- SC/ST/PH OR Pondicherry Residence Certificate From A Competent Authority
- Migration and conduction certificate from last intended institute
- Two colored photographs (stamp-sized)
- Passport size photographs
- All the applicants must pass any Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants will be considered eligible if they have secured 50 percent marks in the qualifying exam.
How to get an Admit Card?
PU Distance education applicants will be able to download their admit cards from the website of the University. Without an admittance card, any student will not allow entering the center. Follow the steps given below to download the admit card.
- Go to the official website of Pondicherry University.
- Reach the login page and enter your ID that is registered along with the password.
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ option.
- Check for the link given on the page.
- Enter the valid details that are required to open the admittance card.
- The card will appear on the screen in Pdf format,
- Download the card in pdf format and take a print.
- Keep some extra printouts too, for future use.
Pondicherry University Exam Centers
PU Distance education 2022 entrance examination is conducted in different centres mentioned below;
- Chennai, Cuttack, and New Delhi
- Mumbai, Mangalore, and Tiruchirappalli
- Villupuram, Patna and Itanagar
- Madurai, Ranchi and Srinagar
- Visakhapatnam, Pune, and Puducherry
- Hyderabad, Kochi, and Kolkata
- Guwahati, Kotayam and Port Blair
How to Check Result 2022?
Applicants can check results online mode by visiting the official website of Pondicherry University. The examination is conducted two times, a year. Students are promoted to the next semester after taking exams.
Follow the mentioned procedure to access the results
- Go to the official website of Pondicherry University.
- Click on the Examination tab on the home page.
- Check the examination result by clicking on the relevant link.
- Then you will have to enter your registration number.
- Enter your semester for which you want to check results.
- The result will appear on the home page.
- You will be able to download the result and print it out for future use.
Candidates who are not satisfied with their results are provided with the opportunity for revaluation. The application can be submitted for revaluation within ten days of the release of the results.
Pondicherry University Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern is available on the website mentioned below.
- Official website of Pondicherry University: pondiuni.edu.in.
University conducts exams to offer admissions in different disciplines.
The Pattern of Exam
- Exam Medium – English
- Exam Level – National
- Types of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- The mode of examination is Online Mode
- Time Duration – 2 hours
- No of Questions – 100 Questions
- Negative Marking – 1 mark will be deducted in case of any wrong answer
The exam is computer-based. Candidates must carry an admit card at the examination centre; otherwise, they will not enter the centre.
Topics of Entrance Examination
There are different topics for the examination which you will have to prepare well.
- English comprehension – 20 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 20 marks
- Test reasoning – 20 marks
- General Awareness holds 20 marks
- Data interpretation holds 20 marks
Pondicherry University Distance Education Past Papers Sample
Past papers of Pondicherry University Distance Education will help you to score good marks in the entrance examination. Past papers also have detailed solutions for each question. The candidate will have to practice these papers to solve the questions more efficiently. Try to solve all the questions. All the past papers have some sort of instructions for their candidates so, try to read all the instructions carefully. These instructions will help you to complete your paper in time, Pondicherry University Admission.
The students can check the Pondicherry University Distance Education Prospectus; for more information, visit here.
Why Pondicherry University Distance Education?
The basic reason for choosing Pondicherry Unversity for distance education is the success it has had over the past few years. In Literally no time, the university stride to reach out to the trust of the students. Following are some of the key factors that a student must acknowledge before stepping forward with any decision.
- UG & PG Online Materials
- Reading Hall
- Health Centre
- Great list of Affiliated colleges
- Easy Online Admission Process
- Placement Cell
- Student Support
Pondicherry University Distance Education Contact Details
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone Number: 0413-2654446, 0413-2654442
Be the first to leave a review.