SVYASA Distance Education 2023: The Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana is also known as SVYASA. Admission for the July 2023 session is now open for various UG and PG degree-level programs. The expected last date to register for admission was 20 October 2023. Students who want to apply can do so before the deadline.
- SVYASA Distance Education Admission 2023–24 last date was 20 October 2023.
- SVYASA DDE Admission has been going on for the July 2023 session. Source
Every year, the university has different programs for applicants, most of which are in the science and yoga fields. Admission to yoga-oriented bachelor’s and master’s-level programs is offered by the university on academic merit.
SVYASA University was first set up to offer regular academic programs. Later, it started to offer courses through distance education as well. The university is in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, and it has UGC recognition. Candidates should check the SVYASA Distance Education website often to get the most up-to-date information on how to get into the upcoming session.
SVYASA Distance Education Highlight
|Full Form||Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana|
|Approved By||AICTE, UGC, MHRD|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Admission Criteria||Merit and Entrance-based (KCET)|
SVYASA Distance Education Admission 2023–24
SVYASA Distance Education Admission 2023 for various yoga-oriented undergraduate and postgraduate degrees as well as diploma programs will begin shortly. The university has already closed registration for the January session and is expected to restart online registration for admission in July 2023.
The July 2023 admissions will probably start in the first week and be estimated to close in the final week of August. Candidates in the coming admission session can apply to BSc in Yoga, BSc in Yoga Education, MSc in Yoga Education, PG Diploma in Yoga, etc., distance education programs.
The registration fee for SYVASA Distance Education programs is 500 Indian rupees for the majority of them, except for the Yoga Instructor Course (YIC) and Diploma in Yoga Trainer (DYT). The registration fee for these exceptional programs is 1,000 Indian rupees. Shortlisted candidates through academic merit need to pay an admission fee to finish up the admission process.
SVYASA Distance Education UG Admission 2024
SVYASA Distance Education admission for the BSc in Yoga, BSc in Yoga Education, and Diploma in Yoga Trainer (DYT) has not yet begun for the July 2023 session. Soon, the university will invite candidates to submit applications online for undergraduate-level courses.
If you wish to study undergraduate-level courses in SVASA Distance Education, you must accomplish at least the minimum marks required at the 12th level. The course eligibility, fee information, and advantages have all been described in detail in the following sections of this article.
SVYASA Distance Education PG Admission 2023
SVYASA Distance Education PG admissions are unveiled each year for several PG diploma and PG degree programs. Students who want to increase their academic and practice-oriented knowledge in Yoga can look for any of the following postgraduate courses: Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga (PGDYT), Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga for Doctors (PGDYD), Master of Science (MSc) in Yoga, Master of Science (MSc) in Yoga Education, etc.
For any of the above-mentioned postgraduate degree or diploma courses, admission is only allowed to those candidates who earn a bachelor’s degree with a minimum set mark requirement. There is no entrance exam or any other test used to determine admission at the postgraduate level.
SVYASA MSc Yoga Distance Education Admission:
SVYASA DDE offers a 2-year Master of Science in Yoga through Distance Learning course. Admission to this program is invited in two intakes every year for the January and July sessions. Candidates should have passed graduation degrees with 45% marks in any discipline from any recognized university or passed a Yoga instructor course from S-VYASA or VYASA.
SVYASA Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
SVYASA Distance Education eligibility criteria for bachelor’s and master’s level courses can be learned through the fewer sections below.
SVYASA Distance Education UG Eligibility Criteria
Admission to SVYASA Distance Education undergraduate-level programs can be taken on behalf of the following eligibility criteria.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Yoga: BSc in Yoga admission at SVYASA Distance Education University is granted to candidates with a 40 percent minimum score at the 12th level in any stream.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Yoga Education: Admission to the BSc in Yoga Education undergraduate-level ODL program is only permitted to students who have scored 50 percent in high school or 12th in any stream.
- Yoga Instructors Course (YIC): The candidate shall have secured at least 50 marks in high school or 10+2 from a recognized board to be admitted to the Yoga Instructors Course.
SVYASA Distance Education PG Eligibility Criteria
For postgraduate and master ‘s-level programs, admission to SVYASA University is permitted to candidates who comfortably pass the minimum criteria below.
- Master of Science (MSc) in Yoga: The candidate for admission to the MSc in Yoga DDE program must pass graduation in any discipline with at least 45% or higher marks. The candidate needs to complete the Yoga Instructor course from VYASA/S-VYASA.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga (PGDYT): Aspirants must have graduated with a minimum of 50% marks. It is necessary to have completed the Yoga Instructor’s Course.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga for Doctors (PGDYTD): Admission to the PG Diploma in Yoga for Doctors is offered to aspirants who must have completed medical graduation with at least 50%. The Yoga Instructor’s Course is also required.
SVYASA Distance Education Admission Process 2023–24
To apply for SVASA’s distance education courses, applicants must follow the following steps:
- Kindly visit the portal, svyasa.iweb.online.
- Click on the Svyasa online application form.
- Complete the same.
- Select the course.
- Attach properly scanned documents.
- Submit the application form with an application fee.
Required Documents for Admission
- Caste Certificate
- Passport-size photograph
- DOB Certificate
- Educational Qualifying Certificate
- Migration and Transfer Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- ID Proof
- Address Proof, etc
Note: The document must be attested by Gazetted Officers/Notary.
Be the first to leave a review.