Mysore University Distance Education 2024: Mysore University DDE admission for the upcoming academic year cycle is yet to start for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Aspirants will soon see the notification of admission on the official website of Mysore University DDE.
Mysore University Distance Education is part of a great history. It comes under the Mysore University regular that was planted on 27 June 1976, in Mysore, Karnataka. The DDE University offers various degree programs in arts, business and administration, commerce, science and information technology, language, and numerous other fields. Admission to various stream-designed programs is permitted strictly on academic merit.
By reading this complete article, aspirants would comfortably acquire valuable information that helps them obtain admission to any offered program at Mysore University Distance Education. Through the article, we are going to offer detailed information on the following:
- Admission notification and latest update of Mysore University DDE
- Information about the entire range of offered programs.
- Eligibility Criteria and Admission Fee for Courses at Mysore University DDE
- An entire description of the admission process.
Mysore University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Mysore University Distance Education|
|University Type||State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
|Location||Mysore, Karnataka, India|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, library, lab, café, medical, ATM, etc|
Mysore University Distance Education Admission 2024
Mysore University Distance Education January 2024 admission may begin soon. Aspirants must first check the official website of the university or this article to get information about the same. We have our eye on the admission portal of the university; hence, when gates for online or offline registration commence, we will let our readers know about it as soon as possible.
The distance education university offers a BA in Kannada, BA in English, BA in Economics, BA in Sociology, BSc IT, MA in English, MCom, etc., programs during admission sessions. The application forms, if candidates are willing to apply offline, can be downloaded free of charge from the official website.
The admission gates of Mysore Distance Education University are expected to remain open between July and August. The application fee at this university for all its courses is 200 Indian rupees. Candidates must pay the required amount in any of the following modes: demand draft, cash, credit card, debit card, etc.
Mysore University Distance Education UG Admission 2024
Mysore University DDE UG admission in the 2024 academic year cycle will soon start. The distance university entices aspirants with a BA in Political Science, BA in English, BA in History, BA in Economics, BA in Sociology, BBA, BSc in Information Technology, and BCom degree programs.
Admission to the bachelor’s degree level at Mysore University DDE is completely offered after seeing the performance of the school-level examination (12th). More information about the eligibility criteria for the undergraduate degree program is available in the section that follows.
Mysore University DDE PG Admission 2024
Like UG, PG admission is also yet to start at Mysore University Distance Education. Admission to several excellent languages, history, commerce, and information technology-oriented courses might open in the coming days for the 2024 session.
The PG window of Mysore University DDE allows candidates to apply to courses such as MA in Kannada, MA in English, MA in History, MA in Sociology, MCom, MA in Economics, and MSc It. Admission to the master’s degree program is also offered on merit, which is developed after educational performance at the bachelor’s level.
Mysore University DDE Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs used for defining admission at Mysore University are as follows:
Mysore University UG Eligibility Criteria
If you wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at Mysore University, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
Bachelor of Arts (BA): Candidates with a valid certificate of passing 12th grade, three years of polytechnic diploma, or two years of ITI from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for the BA degree program at Mysore University.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): It is required that candidates pass the 12th or equivalent level of examination in any stream from a recognized board.
A diploma of 3-year duration from a polytechnic is also acceptable for admission to the BBA distance education program.
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): The diploma of three-year or 12th clearance is the minimum requirement for admission to the BCom degree program at Mysore University Distance Education.
Mysore University DDE PG Eligibility Criteria
To not only apply but also succeed in the admission process for Mysore University DDE PG programs, please make sure that you meet the minimum criteria given below.
Master of Arts (MA) in Kannada:
- BA/BA in Performing Arts with Kannada as the primary language subject from a recognized or approved university
- BEd degree holders with SSLC and Vidwat Examination clearance are also eligible for admission to the MA in Kannada degree program.
Master of Arts (MA) in English:
- Students who completed a bachelor’s degree in English or English literature from an accredited university are eligible for admission to the MA in English degree program at Mysore University Distance Education.
- Candidates who have completed a postgraduate diploma in English with at least 45 percent marks are also eligible for admission to the MA in English program.
Master of Commerce (MCom)
BCom/MBA/BBM with a 45% minimum score (40 for ST/SC) is the fine score for admission to the MCom degree program at Mysore University DDE.
Mysore University Distance Education Courses Offered
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|BSc IT||MA English|
|MA Political Science|
Mysore University Distance Education Admission Process 2024
The instructions below replicate the Mysore University admissions procedure that most applicants follow.
- Go to the official website of Mysore University DDE
- Download and print the application form.
- Use only the block letter format to fill out the application form.
- Paste a recent passport-size photograph in the selected area.
- Kindly visit the document verification counter of the Mysore University DDE.
- Submit the filled-in application form and required documents in person.
- Pay the course application and admission fee.
- Kindly collect the acknowledgment slip for future reference.
Documents Required for Admission
- Mark sheets or certificates of 10th, 12th, or Graduation
- Proof of Identity
- Residential Proof
- DOB Certificate
- Passport-size Photographs
- Leaving Certificate or Character Certificate from the previous institution
- Cast Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.