NSOU Distance Education Admission 2022: Netaji Subhas Open University is a State Open university named after a Great Indian nationalist, Mr. Subhash Chandra Bose. It was established on 20th August 1997 by State Act W.B. (XIX) of 1997 and Recognized by UGC as Distance University. The state government of Bengal set up this University under the supervision of the central government of India.
NSOU offers distance education for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in various disciplines. The courses that the university offers include Commerce, Sciences, and more.
The application process will be started in July month for every year. Candidates must Qualify the criteria for eligibility before applying for courses at the University. NSOU uploads the application on the official website, and students can download it:-
- To be eligible for Bachelor Degree Programs (BDP), Candidates must pass 10+2 tests from an approved educational board.
- The minimum eligibility requirement for B.Lib.I.Sc is a master’s degree with minimum marks of 40.
- U.G. courses pursuing requires the completion of intermediate classes.
- Students must clear their graduation degrees from a recognized university.
- To be Admission to B.Ed. Special Education Students need to pass U.G. and P.G. Course in Science or Humanities, Social Science with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates are selected for B.Ed. Spl. Admission is based on the marks they score in the entrance test conducted by NSOU.
Netaji Subhas Open University Distance Education (NSOU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Netaji Subhas Open University Distance Education|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Approved by||UGC, DEP|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Type||State Open University|
Latest Distance Education Courses
NSOU Distance Education Admission: How To Apply?
The process followed by the candidates for applying for entries in their desired program is not much hectic, but yet it is not like an apple pie. This process demands the attention of candidates. The main problem of our country is that candidates don’t know how they should apply for entry in their desired course. But from now onwards, there will be no need to be worried about this problem as to direct the candidates in the application process, we have invented the simplest method of application. We recommend all the candidates abide by the guidelines given below to register for entries easily.
- Go to the official portal of the university and download the application form from that site.
- Read this application form with extensive care to minimize the chances of mistakes.
- Once you have read and understood this application form completely, try to fill it by giving suitable answers to the questions given in the application form in the bubbles reserved for them.
- Once you have completed the entry form, please submit it to the portal of the university by clicking a button lying in front of your screen.
NSOU Distance Education UG Admission
BA:- Passed the 10+2 exam or equivalent OR passed BPP exam using PSS at this University or any other university recognized by the government OR completed 10+2 examination or any other vocational programs.
B.Sc:- Pass 10+2 with a minimum mark of 50% in the subject of your choice.
NSOU Distance Education PG Admission
Candidates are offered various programs under UG & PG syllabi, and some programs that the candidates highly choose are given below:
- Candidates who have completed their BBA degree from any known university in India can apply for entries in this program.
- After passing BSC degree exams in a relevant stream with suitable marks, students can apply for the grant of admission in this course by NSOU.
- After completing the BCA degree program from any UGC known university of India, candidates can register for this program.
NSOU DDE Admit Card
Admit card is the most vital thing for the entry test as no one will be allowed to enter the hall without this form. Candidates can get their admit card by the following procedure:
- Go to the admit card portal of the university and open the search box.
- Provide your roll no in this box and search.
NSOU DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can take many benefits from the website of the university, and they can register to this page by the following method:
- Open the web of the university and select the login portal.
- Now click on new user and create a New ID for yourself.
NSOU DDE Application Fees
The application fee that has to be paid by Indian candidates is less than that fee that has to be paid by NRIs. This fee ranges between 250 INR to 340 INR.