M.Tech in Chemical Engineering Distance Education Admission 2021-22: M.Tech is a 2-year master’s degree course to offer a career in the field of chemical engineering in chemical industries. MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education can be a better choice who love to play with chemicals in the laboratory or can’t be tired of the experiments with chemicals. This field can offer you a high earning amount in your jobs. Institute will provide the highest level and quality of academic education through distance education. The main focus of the teaching and research in the department is centered on interdisciplinary themes which have to gain worldwide attention and appreciation.
Apply For Distance Education 2021
[ Distance | Online Courses ]
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
M.Tech in Chemical Engineering Distance Education Headline 2021-22
|Fees||40,000 to 60,000|
Master of Technology Chemical Engineering with specialization in Process Design Engineering program grows professionals who have the domain knowledge of several processing steps involved in the Chemical/Petroleum /Petrochemical industries and methods to transform raw materials into finished products in an optimal way. Master of Technology Chemical Engineering with specialization in Process Design Engineering program grows professionals who have the domain knowledge of several processing steps involved in the Chemical/Petroleum /Petrochemical industries and methods to transform raw materials into finished products in an optimal way. (more)
Duration: It can take 2-year to complete MTech chemical engineering distance education
M.Tech in Chemical Engineering Distance Education Eligibility:
A student should have a bachelor’s degree in the same manner as MTech in chemical engineering distance education.
Fee Approx: the fee shall be paid between Rs. 40,000 to 60,000 for full course.
Career: One can work in chemical & pharmaceutical companies, rubber & paper industries drugs companies, organic and inorganic firms, fertilizers firms, and oil & petroleum industries, etc. One can also apply to a research organization or teaching profile in colleges and universities.
University/Institute: Below institute offers an engineering program as ME in Chemical Engineering which is equivalent to MTech:
- Institute of Management & Technical Studies.
Affiliation & Validation: Institute is an autonomous institute that is approved by the government and hence its certificate will be valid for all private and government organizations.
Document Attestation: A student can also get their documents attested by us from government firms such that MEA, Embassy, and HRD as we offer this service to students convenience.
Admission Process: A student can apply online as well as offline to be enrolled for ME in chemical engineering which is as equal as MTech chemical engineering distance education.
- A student can fill up and send their application form with necessary documents along with fee payment via online transaction such as debit card, credit card, online banking or pay u money, etc.
- A student can also email us their related documents such as 10th, 12th, graduation mark sheet, residential proof, and ID proof, etc. and we will call them for their admission process.
- A student can also visit us for more inquiry or career guidance.
M.Tech in Chemical Engineering Distance Education Syllabus
- Advanced Process Control
- Process Modelling & Simulation
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Chemical Reactor Analysis & Design
- Fluid-Particle Technology
- Computer-Aided Design
- Advanced Fluid Dynamics & Heat Transfer
- Nano Technology
- Computational Techniques in Engineering
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Pinch Technology
- Pollution Prevention Fundamentals
- Risk Analysis & HAZOPS
- Air Pollution Control Equipment Design
- Thesis/Practical Sessional
- Water/Waste Treatment Plants
- Plastic and Polymer Manufacture
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Textile Manufacturing
- Food Industries
- Chemical Plants
- Environmental Engineering Centres
- Nuclear Engineering
- Oil and Natural Gas Industry
Exam Mode: All the examinations will be held in online mode for MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education.