M.Tech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Admission 2021-22: M.Tech is a 2-year master’s degree course to offer a career in the field of chemical engineering in chemical industries. MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education can be a better choice who love to play with chemicals in the laboratory or can’t be tired of the experiments with chemicals. This field can offer you a high earning amount in your jobs. Institute will provide the highest level and quality of academic education through distance education. The main focus of the teaching and research in the department is centered on interdisciplinary themes which have to gain worldwide attention and appreciation.
It is a technical program and is dealing with chemicals. It is also a Masters’ level degree program. All across the globe of India, many universities are offering entries to the candidates in this stream right after going through the phase of UG level of learning.
The students can get the jobs like Assistance Engineers, Computer Science Engineers, Executive Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Electronics and Communication Engineers and many more.
After completing an M.Tech Chemical Engineering, The students can get the average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
M.Tech Chemical Engineering is a 2-years postgraduate degree course. The course is divided into 4-semesters. The candidates must have a graduation (B.tech) degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
The candidates can apply for admission online M.Tech Chemical Engineering distance learning and check fees, eligibility, syllabus, colleges, and many more.
The Top Colleges are offering M.Tech Chemical Engineering. The candidates can check the name of the top Colleges given below.
- NIT Trichy , Tiruchirappalli
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras – (IITM), Chennai
- SRM Engineering College , Kanchipuram
- Kongu Engineering College – (KEC), Erode
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
M.Tech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||40,000 to 60,000|
Master of Technology Chemical Engineering with specialization in Process Design Engineering program grows professionals who have the domain knowledge of several processing steps involved in the Chemical/Petroleum /Petrochemical industries and methods to transform raw materials into finished products in an optimal way. Master of Technology Chemical Engineering with specialization in Process Design Engineering program grows professionals who have the domain knowledge of several processing steps involved in the Chemical/Petroleum /Petrochemical industries and methods to transform raw materials into finished products in an optimal way. (more)
A student can apply online as well as offline to be enrolled for ME in chemical engineering which is equal to MTech chemical engineering distance education.
- A student can fill up and send their application form with necessary documents along with fee payment via online transaction such as debit card, credit card, online banking or pay u money, etc.
- A student can also email us their related documents such as 10th, 12th, graduation mark sheet, residential proof, and ID proof, etc. and we will call them for their admission process.
- A student can also visit us for more inquiries or career guidance.
M.Tech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates who have gone by the bachelor level of education successfully from the any recognized university of India is allowed to apply for the entries.
- Candidates can continue their studies by taking entry in the PhD—level of learning.
- A student should have a bachelor’s degree(B.tech) in the same manner as MTech in chemical engineering distance education.
- It can take 2-year to complete MTech chemical engineering distance education. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
M.Tech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Fee Approx
- The fee shall be paid between Rs. 40,000 to 60,000 for full course.
One can work in chemical & pharmaceutical companies, rubber & paper industries drugs companies, organic and inorganic firms, fertilizers firms, and oil & petroleum industries, etc. One can also apply to a research organization or teaching profile in colleges and universities.
Below institute offers an engineering program as ME in Chemical Engineering which is equivalent to MTech:
- Institute of Management & Technical Studies.
Affiliation & Validation:
Institute is an autonomous institute that is approved by the government and hence its certificate will be valid for all private and government organizations.
A student can also get their documents attested by us from government firms such that MEA, Embassy, and HRD as we offer this service to students convenience.
M.Tech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Advanced Process Control||Fluid-Particle Technology|
|Process Modelling & Simulation||Computer-Aided Design|
|Bioprocess Engineering||Advanced Fluid Dynamics & Heat Transfer|
|Chemical Reactor Analysis & Design||Nano Technology|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Computational Techniques in Engineering||Risk Analysis & HAZOPS|
|Computational Fluid Dynamics||Air Pollution Control Equipment Design|
|Pinch Technology||Thesis/Practical Sessional|
|Pollution Prevention Fundamentals||Viva-voce|
- Water/Waste Treatment Plants
- Plastic and Polymer Manufacture
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Textile Manufacturing
- Food Industries
- Chemical Plants
- Environmental Engineering Centres
- Nuclear Engineering
- Oil and Natural Gas Industry
- All the examinations will be held online mode for MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education.