M.Tech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022-23: M-Tech Chemical Engineering distance education is a prominent course after which students are registered as chemical engineers. This course involves various chemical processes and knowledge of chemical elements. It is directly linked with the industry and all industrial processes are based on it.
M-Tech Chemical Engineering Full Form: Masters of Technology in Chemical Engineering
Eligibility: In order to acquire this PG distance course, students will have to provide a degree certificate of B-Tech in the same field or another relevant engineering. At least 55% of marks should have been acquired by the applicant.
Duration: Everywhere this course is minimally 2 years long.
Fee: This course is ranging in fees between INR 40000-150000.
University: It could be pursued in universities like Bharti Vidyapeeth, IGNOU, VIT, JNU, and others.
Career-wise: After 2 years of M-Tech CE education, individuals will be readily hired in different chemical industries to work as chemical engineers. INR 4 to 5.5 is their annual salary.
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||40,000 to 60,000|
|Similar course option||B.Tech Chemical Engineering, BE Chemical Engineering|
|Employment Role||Engineer Oil & Gas Industry, Process Engineers, etc.|
|Age Limit||No Specific Age Limit|
MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022
- The candidates can apply for the MTech Chemical Engineering distance education Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The candidates can apply for admission online M.Tech Chemical Engineering distance learning and check fees, eligibility, syllabus, colleges, and many more.
- NIT Trichy (Tiruchirappalli) is providing the MTech Chemical Engineering distance education course. The students can apply the admission for the course M.Tech Chemical Engineering.
- The candidates can apply for the course M.Tech Chemical Engineering by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras – (IITM), Chennai.
- Applicants can apply the admission for the course MTech Chemical Engineering distance education by SRM Engineering College, Kanchipuram.
MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Admission Process
A student can apply online as well as offline to be enrolled for ME in chemical engineering which is equal to MTech chemical engineering distance education.
- A student can fill up and send their application form with necessary documents along with fee payment via online transaction such as debit card, credit card, online banking or pay u money, etc.
- A student can also email us their related documents such as 10th, 12th, graduation mark sheet, residential proof, ID proof, etc. and we will call them for their admission process.
- A student can also visit us for more inquiries or career guidance.
MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates who have gone by the bachelor level of education successfully from the any recognized university in India are allowed to apply for the entries.
- Candidates can continue their studies by taking entry into the Ph.D.—level of learning.
- A student should have a bachelor’s degree (B.tech) in the same manner as MTech in chemical engineering distance education.
- It can take 2-year to complete MTech chemical engineering distance education. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The candidates can check the MTech Chemical Engineering distance education Average Fee range INR 50,000 – INR 2,00,000 Per Year.
One can work in chemical & pharmaceutical companies, rubber & paper industries drugs companies, organic and inorganic firms, fertilizers firms, and oil & petroleum industries, etc. One can also apply to a research organization or teaching profile in colleges and universities.
Affiliation & Validation:
Institute is an autonomous institute that is approved by the government and hence its certificate will be valid for all private and government organizations.
A student can also get their documents attested by us from government firms such that MEA, Embassy, and HRD as we offer this service to students convenience.
- Water/Waste Treatment Plants
- Plastic and Polymer Manufacture
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Textile Manufacturing
- Food Industries
- Chemical Plants
- Environmental Engineering Centres
- Nuclear Engineering
- Oil and Natural Gas Industry
The candidates can get jobs in the top companies like Neural Networks, Chemical Engineering, VLSI Design, Robotics Engineering, etc.
The students can get the jobs like Assistance Engineers, Computer Science Engineers, Executive Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Electronics and Communication Engineers and many more.
After completing an MTech Chemical Engineering distance education course, The students can get the average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
- All the examinations will be held online mode for MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education.
M.Tech Chemical Engineering Colleges in India
The Top Colleges are offering M.Tech Chemical Engineering distance education. The candidates can check the name of the top M.Tech Chemical Engineering distance education Colleges in India given below.
- Institute of Management & Technical Studies.
- NIT Trichy , Tiruchirappalli
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras – (IITM), Chennai
- SRM Engineering College , Kanchipuram
- Kongu Engineering College – (KEC), Erode
MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Advanced Process Control||Fluid-Particle Technology|
|Process Modelling & Simulation||Computer-Aided Design|
|Bioprocess Engineering||Advanced Fluid Dynamics & Heat Transfer|
|Chemical Reactor Analysis & Design||Nano Technology|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Computational Techniques in Engineering||Risk Analysis & HAZOPS|
|Computational Fluid Dynamics||Air Pollution Control Equipment Design|
|Pinch Technology||Thesis/Practical Sessional|
|Pollution Prevention Fundamentals||Viva-voce|
Be the first to leave a review.