SNDT Distance Education 2023–24: Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Distance Education is a women’s university that has received an “A” grade from the NAAC. It is located on Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The university may open admission for distance education programs in arts, humanities, commerce, management, and several other variants at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The university will upload an offline admission form for the coming enrollment period on its official website at sndt.ac.in/cde. The courses at SNDT Distance Education University are offered in two mediums of instruction: English and Marathi.
If you want to know the details of SNDT Distance Education courses so that you may select any and proceed with admission, then this article is for you. Here, aspirants will collect every piece of information that is relevant to admission to SNDT’s courses at the distance level.
SNDT Distance Education Overview
|University Name||Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University|
SNDT Distance Education Admission 2023–24
The July cycle of admission at SNDT Women’s University of Distance Education is expected to start in the second or third week of July this year. Registration for admission normally remains open until the last week of September. Applicants have to follow an offline path to apply for admission to this university’s courses.
One can either download or visit the university campus to purchase and submit the application form for admission to any of the following courses: BA in English, BA in Economics, BA in Sociology, BCom, MA in Hindi, and more. The application fee for the aforementioned undergraduate and postgraduate courses is 265 Indian rupees.
No entrance examination performance is required from candidates who will apply to courses at SNDT Distance Education for admission in the sooner section. Admission is done based on 12th-grade or graduation scores.
SNDT Distance Education UG Admission 2023
The SNDT Distance Education window or door for admission only unlocks candidates who have completed their school- or 12th-level education. However, passing the 10+2 examination does not entirely approve admission to undergraduate courses offered by the SNDT Distance Education University.
Admission to distance education programs at the bachelor’s level, such as the Certificate Program in Basics of Diet Therapy, the Certificate Program in Guidance and Counseling, BCom, BA in Marathi, BA in English, BA in Hindi, BA in English, BA in Economics, BA in Political Science, BA in Sociology, etc., can be taken at SNDT Distance University after standing perfectly against the requirements that we will talk about for the above-mentioned programs in the eligibility section.
SNDT Distance Education PG Admission 2023
The distance education programs for postgraduate-level admission at SNDT University will soon open for some popular options that belong to management, the arts, the humanities, and many other fields of study. The university generally offers various postgraduate-level courses, considering the requirements of candidates.
Here, individuals will get a chance for admission to MA in History, MA in English, MA in Economics, Political Science, MA in Marathi, MCom, PG Diploma in Early Childhood, PG Diploma in Human Resource Management, etc., programs. The coming section below contains information about the eligibility criteria for undergraduate and postgraduate programs in detail.
SNDT Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The upcoming units go into detail about the requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, diplomas, and certificate programs.
SNDT Distance Education UG Eligibility Criteria
Admission gates are open for candidates who satisfy or meet the eligibility criteria shared in the upcoming section below.
- Certificate Program in Guidance and Counselling: For the six-month program of the Certificate in Guidance and Counselling, you need to pass the HSC examination from a recognized board.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English: Aspirants who are aiming for admission to the BA in English program at SNDT Distance University must have studied English at the 10+2 level with passing marks.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Political Science: Candidates will easily be admitted to the BA in Political Science undergraduate degree program if they obtain a minimum passing score at the 12th level in any stream from an approved board.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Candidates should have done 12th grade with commerce or a related field to get admission to BCom, a three-year distance education program at SNDT.
SNDT Distance Education PG Eligibility Criteria
SNDT distance education postgraduate admission is highly dependent on the requirements mentioned below.
- Master of Arts (MA) in English: Those who are keen to study an MA in English postgraduate course at SNDT Distance Education must have graduated in English or a related subject with at least 40%.
- Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science: The graduation degree must be completed in Political Science or a relevant subjective stream with a minimum score of 40% or higher for admission to the MA in Political Science at SNDT.
- PG Diploma in Early Childhood Education: Someone with a BSc in Home Science or BA in Child Care or a relevant degree and a score of 45 percent is eligible for admission to the PG Diploma in Early Childhood Education program at SNDT ODL University.
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management: A graduate in any stream or subject from an accredited university is eligible for admission to the PG Diploma in Human Resource Management program at the university.
SNDT Distance Education courses
|UG Courses List|
|BA||English, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi, History, Economics, Sociology, Music, and Political Science|
|BCom||General or Honours|
|PG Courses List|
|MA||Economics, Sociology, Music, Political Science, History, Education, career development, and counselling|
SNDT Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The admission process to use for a reservation to favourite programs at SNDT Distance Education University is described below.
- Kindly visit the SNDT campus to purchase the application/admission form.
- Read the instructions detailed in the admission form before filling it out.
- Give accurate information.
- Candidates who are applying need to paste the PP-size photograph on the offline application form.
- Submit both the filled-out application form and documents in person to the concerned department.
- Kindly collect the slip of submission.
Documents Required for Admission
- Academic Qualification Certificates
- ID Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Educational Institute Leaving Certificates
- Cast Certificate
- Passport-Size Photo
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate, etc
SNDT Women’s University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Juhu Tara Road, Daulat Nagar, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharastra, 400049
- Official Website: https://www.cde.sndt.ac.in/default.htm
Be the first to leave a review.