Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Admission 2022: JMI offers UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma, and certificate courses to opt for distance mode admission. This university is famous for its journalism courses, and students find this one of the famous universities for educational growth. The 2022 academic sessions are soon going to be announced. Also, the applications will be online and offline available for admissions.
- All programs selection is made through the merit scores where students enrolling for any program need to check the marks criteria and accordingly take admission.
- Also, the study of the short-term course is well structured, and unique and creative courses are introduced for the students. Also, the faculties at this university are well trained and have expert experience in teaching.
- Application Fees – The registration process for the admissions requires filling the form and paying the application amount, which is 500/- rupees for all courses.
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||JMI University Distance Education|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Approved by||UGC-DEB, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Jamia Millia Islamia University DDE Admission 2022
Applications for various distance courses at UG and PG levels will start in 2022 in the coming months. The Center for Distance and Open Learning helps applicants get a degree that is convenient for them and helps them find other good options for their online education. Online Study material will be available to the students. University offers various programs, and Students can choose according to their interests.
Jamia Millia Islamia University is a prestigious higher education institution providing a great education for years. It has a correspondence education institute in India called JMIU Centre for Distance and Open Learning, founded in September of 2002 in Delhi. It is an Institution that the UGC-DEB has accepted. JMU has also been affiliated with an ‘A’ grade by the NAAC. NCTE has also identified CDOL.
It has a distance education platform called CDOL that also stands for Centre for Distance and Open Learning, so it offers a variety of UG and PG programs to its applicants. Also, in various fields like Diploma and Certificate courses are offered in distance mode. Students can also learn Urdu via correspondence courses.
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education UG Admission
- BBA is a three-year long course in the field of Business.
- 10+2 class of study that is almost similar to business is required for pursuing the BBA distance degree.
- Distance education is also offered for the B.Com degree course of under graduation.
- The total time period required for pursuing this distance course is about 3 years.
- The Bachelor of Education course is meant to educate aspiring teachers. The students who enrolled in the course are taught how to behave with children and help them to understand child psychology.
- The students also learn how to teach any complex topic in an effortless manner. To apply for the course, students must pass the graduation with a minimum of 55 % marks.
The BED program under Jamia Millia Islamia University is offered on the basis of the university’s performance in the entrance test every year. Only eligible candidates may appear in the entrance test and must secure a minimum of 33 percent marks in the entrance test in order to qualify for the merit list.
- The program evolves individual character by theory and with the help of practicals to educate about several aspects that will be required in teaching.
- Candidates here will associate with management skills starting with pedagogy (Primary) and going to the youth.
- Impart education of contemporary India, and enhance writing as well as communication skills related to this program.
- The course develops a leadership role in the learner.
- The BED course fee for the two-year duration is INR 30,000, and candidates may seek admission in the program with minimum eligibility of 50% in their concerned stream of graduation.
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education PG Admission
- M.Com, a master’s degree course has a duration of two years. There are 4 semesters in this course.
- The entry requirements do not include the process of entrance exams, thus direct admissions are offered.
- MBA or Masters of Business Administration can be taken by students who have completed BBA or other UG degrees.
- It is a two year PG distance program for which the entries are entirely merit-based.
- The eligibility criteria do not include age restrictions.
- Specializations: Education, Human Resource Management, History, English, Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science, etc.
- Students can complete the PG level degree in 2 years.
- Bachelors of relevant stream from a reputable University with sufficient scores have to be attained to apply.
JMI Distance Education PG Diploma Admission
Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics (PGDGI)
Geoinformatics has played a significant role in today’s life. The students of this course learn about GIS photogrammetry, GPS, its acquisition, and management. The applicant must have completed the graduation degree in one of the following subjects BTech ( Telecommunications / Electrical /Computer Science / Electronics / Instrumentation).
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria is set for each of the courses. Candidates can check their specific desired course from the official JMIU DDE courses webpage. Here is some info on the eligibility criteria of the various courses.
- Courses such as BBA, B.Com, BA, etc., can be applied after completing the 12th Class.
- Candidates can put up the entry form from the two modes available; online and offline.
- Candidates that are applying must have the eligible previous Qualifying degree.
- For PG Courses, Candidates required sufficient scores from a reputable University in their graduation course of UG level.
Why Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education?
- NAAC Accredited “A” grade.
- Library availability.
- E-Study materials.
- A pleasing number of faculties.
- Fellowship and resources.
- Approved by UGC.
Address: The Hony. Director,
Centre for Distance and Open Learning,
Jamia Millia Islamia,
Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Gate No. 20,
- Phone : +91-11-26921265, 26921264
- Fax :+91-112621265, 26921265