BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Admission 2022-23: B.Tech Chemical Engineering is provided via distance manner for all interested students. The fundamentals of electricity are taught in this course and the topics like electromagnetism and electronics are included. All and all this course is learning electrical engineering via industrial aspects.
The BTech Chemical Engineering distance education course is a specially crafted course that aims to deliver best knowledge and skills to the students within the 4 years duration of this course. The students who aspire to get admission in this course are needed to have passed their 12th class while having mathematics as one of the major subjects.
B-Tech EE Full Form: Bachelors of Technology in Electrical Engineering
Eligibility: In order to have this degree, admission will be given based on merit. The merit, in this case, will be the 12th standard examination from a known board with a minimum 50% score.
Duration: It’s an undergraduate degree course with a duration of 4 years.
Fee: Its fee range is between INR 40000 to 100000.
University: This degree is available to be pursued at Vellore Institute of Technology, IGNOU, Jaipur National University, etc.
Career-wise: The options after this course are M.Tech, ME, or MBA. Various power sectors, water treatment facilities, petrochemical & chemical plant, and others hire these graduates with a salary package of INR 4-7 LPA.
BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 90,000 to INR 4,00,000|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Admission
Admissions for B.Tech chemical engineering DDE 2022 will begin in July. Students can enroll in the four-year B.Tech chemical engineering distance education program online or offline. A number of universities offer B.Tech chemical engineering programs, including CIIS India, KSOU, IIME Edu, and NIMT. It costs an average of 91,000 to 3,90,000 INR for a specialized B.Tech program.
Candidates can apply to the B.Tech Chemical Engineering DDE program after passing qualifying, and entrance exams. The entrance exam for the B.Tech Chemical Engineering DDE program is JEE Mains. However, entrance tests can also be conducted at the university level.
B.Tech Chemical Engineering syllabus focuses on maths, physics, chemistry, engineering mechanics, physics lab, engineering graphics, engineering mechanics, fluid mechanics, process calculation, and more. The degree of B.Tech Chemical Engineering shall benefit candidates to work as a chemical process engineer, energy engineer, nuclear engineer, etc. The details of B.Tech Chemical Engineering’s scope have been further mentioned in the article.
BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
- BTech chemical engineering needs minimum eligibility. The minimum eligibility for doing engineering in chemical is the student must have twelve years of education.
- The student must have a basic percentage of 50% with sciences as their major subjects. Students are required to know mathematics also.
- The students should have a 12th intermediate from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% marks.
Duration of BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education
- The time duration of this course is 4 years. It is divided into 8 Semesters.
- The Duration of the BTech Chemical Engineering undergraduate degree course is 4-years. It is divided into 8 Semesters.
BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Fees:
- The fees for chemical engineering will be very less in many countries. in UAE and OMAN, the fees for BTech chemical engineering will be approximately more than $1000 or INR 74,544. There are some rules to be followed to verify the certificates and much paperwork to continue the education.
- The students can check the BTech Chemical Engineering Average Fee range of INR 3,00,000 – INR 9,00,000 Per Year.
BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Advantages:
There are many benefits how to become an engineer in chemicals, they are
- High-grade jobs in different chemical industries
- The demand for the course globally
- The recent trends that depend on these chemical fields are very high.
- There is no major development without chemical engineering in any aspect of technology.
Where to get jobs in chemical engineering?
The jobs that are provided after knowing about how to become a chemical field will be very simple. The students are placed as:
- Chemical engineers.
- Manufacturing engineers.
- Scientists and many other fields.
After completing this BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Learning, Candidates can get jobs like Technical Service Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Chemical System Coordinator Professor, Fire & Safety Officer, and Manager.
The students can get jobs in top companies like Coal India, ONGC, HCL, Geological Survey of India, IPCL, etc.
After completing this BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Learning, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 3,90,000 to Rs 21,00,000 LPA.
BTech Chemical Engineering Colleges in India
Top Universities are offering BTech Chemical Engineering. Names of the Universities are below.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Indian Institute Of Technology, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
IIT Kanpur BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education
The admission to B.Tech Chemical Engineering four-year degree program is made once a year in July. Admission to the IIT Kanpur B.Tech degree program is offered after the scores of the Joint Entrance Exam Main (JEE-Main) and Joint Entrance Exam Advanced.
The entrance exam is conducted at the All India Level in the month of April, & May. A minimum requirement for an opportunity of admission is 10+2 or 12th from an approved board of India. A JEE Main registration fee is INR 650, and JEE Advanced candidates are allowed to deposit a fee of INR 2,800.
BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Admission Process 2022
The admission process for B.Tech Chemical Engineering courses in various UGC-authorized universities or institutes follows online and offline modes.
The absolute structural process can be checked in the following sections.
BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Online Admission Process
- Visit theBTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education admissions school or university.
- For the 2022–2023 academic year, click the highlighted icon for online admission.
- Open an entry account with basic and necessary information.
- Return to the B.Tech admissions website.
- In order to access the admission account, enter your username followed by the password.
- Complete all the application form requirements.
- Upload your passport-size photo, signature, test results, and certifications.
- View the completed form before moving on to the payment section.
- Utilize a debit/credit card or online banking to pay the B.Tech Chemical Engineering filled application form fee.
- Please save the receipt after submitting the form/payment.
BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education Offline Admission Process
You can acquire or pick up an application form for the BTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education program from an approved university.
- A blank application form comprises sections for individual, scholastic, communicational, and declaration information.
- All required fields must be correctly filled out.
- Add a recent picture and sign the document.
- Attest all required documents (both personal and academic).
- Documents and also the application form should be arranged together.
- Visit the regional or admissions office of the university.
- Deliver a filled form alongside payment.
- Don’t forget to acquire a receipt for your submission.
Alert: B.tech course Has been closed through Distance Education.
Be the first to leave a review.