Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2024: Subharti University started admission for the academic session 2024 in all UG and PG courses in Distance Education mode. The last date will be 29 February 2024 for admission at Subharti University in Distance education. All the candidates can apply online from the university’s official website @subhartidde.com/
- Application forms 2024 for Subharti University distance courses can be filled and submitted online. The process will be followed by verification of docs at distance centers.
- Admissions in various PG programs is entrance exam based. GATE, JAT, or UGC-NET scores will also considered for admissions.
- Multiple UG and PG distance courses at SU are granted on the basis of previous education scores.
Subharti University UG Distance Education Admission 2024
Subharti University distance education provides BA, BCS, BSc, BBA, BCom, and Bed programs at the undergraduate level. The minimum duration required to complete these programs is three years for each. The selection process followed for these courses is based on a merit of 10+2. The application forms 2024 for UG courses of SU Distance Learning are available online.
Subharti University PG Distance Education Admission 2024
At the postgraduate level, SU Distance Education provides MA, MSc, MCom, MEd, MBA and MCS programs. To be eligible for these programs, applicants must complete a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline. At least 45% to 50% (depending on the program) is the minimum mark required for eligibility.
The admissions of Subharti University Distance Learning PG programs are mostly merit-based. Some programs like MBA or MCS require entrance exam scores.
Subharti University Distance Education Admission Latest Update: 07 February 2024
- Subharti University started admission for all UG and PG courses in Distance Education mode for the academic session 2024.
- The last date will be 29 February 2024 for Subharti University Distance Education admission.
- MBA admission started in Distance Education mode at Subharti University. Source
- SVSU DDE starts admission for the BA course in Distance Education mode for the academic session 2024. Source
Subharti University Distance Education Application Process 2024
To appear in admissions 2024 of Subharti University, Distance education applicants have to fill out and submit the application form online. The form-filling process is easy if you follow the steps mentioned below. Before filling out the form, each applicant must verify eligibility for SVSU Distance courses. The steps are: 👇
- Step 1- Open the official website: https://www.subhartidde.com/
- Step 2- Register with the online admission portal of the university website by providing a valid email and other details.
- Step 3- Login to the portal and select a course of your choice.
- Step 4- Click on Apply online and fill out an application form with all required details.
- Step 5-Pay an online application fee and upload its receipt in the payment tabs
- Step 6- Upload all required docs scanned copies and review the application for final submission.
- Step 7- Submit the application form and wait for a confirmation email sent by the university portal.
Subharti University Distance Education Examination Pattern
Subharti University conducts semester exams at the end of each semester. Also, assignments and project assessments are done at this institute. All assignments and assessments should be completed before deadlines.
- The semester exams of SVSU via Distance mode are MCQs, essay questions, and viva-based.
- The duration for these exams is 2 to 3 hours.
- Passing marks for each subject of the semester is 50%.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus