Vidyasagar University Distance Education Admission 2022: Vidyanagar University distance education is well structured, and programs like UG, PG, and Ph.D. are available for the students. The admission procedure starts in August each year; for the 2022 academic session, students must wait for the University to release the announcements for the admissions. Distance study of this University is well known, and each admission enrollment is increasing.
- Application fees:- Students for the UG and PG programs need to pay 350/- rupees, whereas, for the Ph.D. program, students are required to pay 500/- rupees.
- For the UG programs, the admission is made on the merit-based scores; for Pg programs like MBA, students need to clear the CAT/MAT/JEMAT, and for the MCA program, students need to clear the entrance of JECA.
- Before enrolling for the admissions, students need to check the eligibility criteria that the University sets for the students.
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Vidyasagar University|
|Location||Medinipur, West Bengal|
|Approved by||UGC; AIU; NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Vidyasagar University Distance Education Admission 2022
There is a total 39 number of affiliated colleges, including three engineering colleges: Haldia Institute of Technology, College of Engineering & Management, and MCKV Institute of Engineering.
- To get an M.A. or M.Com. Degree, you must have at least three years of experience in the field you want to study. They should have gotten 300 points. Applicants for the M.Com. Program must hold a B.Com.
- To get Admission in M.Sc., a candidate must have a UG degree with a same category subject.
- There must be at least two years of college education, and you must have an honors or special honors degree in environmental science to get a master’s in this field. Economics and geography should be taught
Vidyasagar University Distance Education PG Admission
|MA||Graduation in any discipline with 55% of marks||Bengali, History, English, Sanskrit, Political Science|
|MCom||BBA/BCom or Bachelor degree in commerce or economics with minimum 50% of marks||General|
|MSc||Bachelor of science degree from a recognised university||Physics, Zoology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geography, Botany|
Vidyasagar University DDE Admission Process 2022: How to Apply?
Vidyasagar University Directorate of Distance Education offers online mode for application form filling. Follow the below given steps:
- The online admission site is to be visited. Click here to visit the VUDDE admission site.
- Candidates must register and choose their subject of choice.
- Aspirants must keep in check the eligibility criteria and proceed if the aspirant is eligible.
- Fill up the details on the entry form of Vidyasagar University and create an account.
- Log in with registration number and password as per the login requirements.
- Academic and personal details should be filled in the entry form.
- ‘Confirm’ the submission and then go for ‘center’ selection, choose your desired center.
- Next, select your payment option and fill in the payment details in the payment gateway.
- Make the online payment of 1st of your course fee through online banking.
- Print the entry form and submit it to the VUDDE office and study center you have chosen.
How to use VU DDE Login?
- Aspirants must click on the above links to go for the VUDDE for the login portal.
- They need to enter their official registration number to proceed.
- Candidates must next enter their password to get through the login process.
- Candidates that forget their username or password can find help by contacting the official University contact number.
VU Distance Education Application Form Fee
Aspirants can pay the online entry form fee through the online portal of the fee payment gateway. They must also pay the first-year course fee with the entry form fee through debit card, credit card, net banking. The entry form fee that will be charged by VUDDE will be only INR 350/-.