B.Sc PCM Distance Education Admission 2022: PCM stands for Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. BSc PCM is an undergraduate science degree offered to students by various Universities in India. BSc PCM aims to teach students about science fundamentals while focusing on all the related aspects. It also helps students to develop research and technical skills.
Distance BSc in PCM is a three-year UG degree course, and it is divided into 6-semesters.A student who is interested in science and technology should consider a BSc in PCM. Traditional classrooms or distance learning are both options for earning a Bachelor of Science in PCM. The concept of distance learning in BSc is a new one.
- BSc PCM Full Form: Bachelors of Science in Physics Chemistry and Mathematics
- Eligibility: Students who have completed the 10+2 in science with a lower limit of 50% marks from one known Indian education board are qualified for admission in the BSc PCM program via distance mode.
- Duration: About 3 years is the minimum duration for Distance BSc PCM.
- Fee: There is a yearly fee for this course ranging between INR 10000 and INR 100000.
- University: UGC and AICTE are both approving this course and is provided in universities such as TNOU, NIMS, IGNOU, Amity University, etc.
- Career-wise: With this degree, one can choose a career path as a Lab Chemist, Research Associate, Scientific Officer, Professor, and so on. Annually earning in such fields is about INR 3 to INR 6 LPA.
B.Sc PCM Distance Education Highlights
|Type of Course||Bachelors|
|Full-Form of Course||Bachelor of Science in PCM|
|Mode of Study||
Distance Education/ Online/ Correspondence
12th class from a Recognized Board with Science Stream
The Duration of this course is 3 years.
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/Entrance Exam|
|Age Limit||No Age limit|
|Course Fees(Approx)||INR 10000 and INR 100000/Year|
Why study B.Sc PCM Distance Education?
What course should I do after 12th while working to get wide choices in career? To give an answer, that is Distance BSC in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The course has broad aspects in career, as it includes the three parent fields of science. Students who wish to work in engineering but do not want to take engineering entrance exams can pursue a BSc in PCM.
Students who take a B.Sc PCM Distance Education course can pursue other opportunities to advance their careers. There is no requirement for frequent attendance in this course.
Students who take a B.Sc PCM Distance Education course can pursue other opportunities to advance their careers. There is no requirement for frequent attendance in this course. BSc PCM Distance Education courses teach the universe’s systematic and practical foundations. Students will learn about chemicals, how they work, and how they can be used to improve human lives.
B.Sc PCM Distance Education Admission 2022
BSC PCM admission 2022 will be initiated in numerous institutions like Jain University, DR B R Ambedkar Open University, etc. Candidates can use the proposed mode to register for the BSC PCM program. The deemed, and state-open universities across the nation approves admission to BSC PCM three-year degree program on the performance in the academic degree qualification. Candidates are required to score a least 50% in HSC with physics, chemistry, and maths as primary subjects.
BSC PCM admission starts in deemed, private, state, and central universities for the July cycle. One shall make enrollment in the BSC PCM three-year degree program by using any option eg., online/offline. Registration and admission to the distance program of the BSC PCM shall remain open until the end of December.
The program needs at least a 12th passed outs in science, or associated subjects from a state/central board of India to get an admission. The application fee for the BSC PCM program in various institutions such as Bharathidasan, IGNOU, Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, etc., differs. However, the average fee of the respected ug degree program can be found between INR 200-500.
The UG program offers an in-depth education in subjects such as Basic Chemistry, Communication, Analysis, Applied Biochemistry, Chemical Bonding, Fundamental Programming, Web Technology, Cell Biology, and more. Science students can take advantage of the distance learning program to study relatively at low fee to save time and money.
The average course fee for BSc PCM distance education is INR 24,000. It is also necessary to deposit the registration and examination fees. Candidates who apply for a BSC PCM degree can learn about language, computer science, thermal & statistical acoustics, & physics, etc. The course allows applicants to create a career in the following i.e., agriculture industry, aquarium, chemical industry, research scientists, and more.
Entrance Exam for B.Sc PCM Distance Education Admission:
Maximum entries in the distance program of BSC PCM are offered after the scores of 10+2. But, Some ugc-approved institutions like IPU, JMI, etc., hold entrance tests every year for the entries to the BSC PCM three-year undergraduate degree program. In this section, we will learn about the distance and regular BSC PCM Programs’ entrance exams such as CUET, SUAT, IPU Entrance Exam, etc.
CUET: CUET OR Common University Entrance Test conducted by the National Testing Agency. This exam has been conducted in computer-based test mode and has a fee of INR 800. Candidates who belong to the OBC-NCL or General-EWS category will need to deposit a fee of INR 600. Someone who has managed to get a valid rank in the CUET will have the opportunity to apply to one of the authorized institutions in India.
IPU CET: Indraprastha University Common Entrance Exam, or IPU CET, is held in offline mode. The language of the CET exam is English, and it is organized for a duration of two, and a half hours. All questions are asked in an objective manner. The registration fee for IPU CET is INR 1,200. Applicants are allowed to deposit the common entrance test fee by using the online mode.
Latest Distance Education University
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
B.Sc PCM Distance Education Eligibility
The admission to B.Sc in PCM is made based on passing Class 12th examinations with a minimum of 50% marks and studying Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as main subjects.
Duration: The time duration of the BSc PCM course is three years. It is divided into 6 Semesters.
Payment Mode: Students can pay the application fee online and offline.
- Online mode: Credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Offline mode: Through DD (Demand draft) in favor of the University.
Fees: The average B.Sc PCM course fees range between INR 10,000- INR 1,00,000 per year. (Approximate fees depend on university to university. It may be changed)
What are the advantages of BSC(PCM) Distance Education and Online Education?
- Time-saving – Since you do not have to go to lectures every day, the BSc in PCM saves you time. This allows you to pursue other career goals. Moreover, you can work and study simultaneously.
- Work in the field – Some colleges require years of fieldwork before awarding master’s degrees. You can gain this experience while you are studying through distance learning. You will save 2-3 years on your master’s degree.
- While studying, you can prepare for an exam for a government job or an admissions test for a college. It is possible for you to earn a bachelor of science in PCM if that exam is crucial to your profession.
- A distance learning course is less expensive than a traditional course. Distance learning is an affordable way to earn a bachelor’s degree.
- Students now have the option of earning two degrees under the new rules. If you wish to earn another degree in addition to the distance-based BSc PCM, this is possible.
Type of job in B.Sc PCM Distance Education sector
After completing the BSc PCM Distance Education, The students can get the jobs like Professor, Scientist, Research Associate, Statistician, Lab Chemist, and many more.
Salary After B.Sc PCM Distance Education
After completing this B.Sc PCM Distance Education, Any student can get an average salary of INR 3 to 5 LPA.
Career in B.Sc PCM Distance Education
- Agriculture Industry
- Biotechnology Firms
- Chemical Industry
- Educational Institutes
- Environmental Management and Conservation
- Forensic Crime Research
- Oil Industry
- Researcher & Accountant
- Treasury Management Specialist
- IAS, IPS & PCS Officers
- Teacher & Tutor
Top 5 Universities offering B.Sc in Distance Education with Fee
There are many universities offering B.Sc in distance learning. But, here are the top 5 universities of India offering top-quality BSc courses.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) ( Rs. 12,500 to Rs. 33,000/-)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) ( Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 15,000/- )
- Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) (Rs. 31,500 )
- Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) ( Rs. 29,700/- to 22,000/- )
- Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) ( Rs. 6,000/- to 72,000/- )
B.Sc PCM Distance Education Fee Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||15,000-25,000/y*||Varies According to University to University|
|Total Fees||30,000/y* Approx||35,000/y* Approx|
B.Sc PCM Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|BSP-101||Mechanics||BSP-201||Gases, Chemical Equilibrium & Surface Chemistry|
|BSP-102||Thermal Physics||BSP-202||Real Analysis – II|
|BSP-103||Differential Equations & Vector Calculus||BSP-203||Algebra – I|
|BSP-104||Real Analysis – I||BSP-204||Chemical Bonding & Nuclear Chemistry|
|BSP-105||Introductory Organic Chemistry||BSP-205||Waves & Oscillations|
|BSP-106||Practical & Project Work||BSP-206||Practical & Project Work|
|BSP-107||Internship & Training||BSP-207||Internship & Training|
|IMTSBSP-301||Real Analysis – III|
|IMTSBSP-302||Atomic & Nuclear Physics|
|IMTSBSP-303||Aromatic Compounds & Natural Products|
|IMTSBSP-304||Solution Chemistry & Advanced Electrochemistry|
|IMTSBSP-305||Differential Equations, Number Theory & Optimization Techniques|
|IMTSBSP-306||Practical & Project Work|
|IMTSBSP-307||Internship & Training|
B.Sc PCM Distance Education Admission Process 2022
Both online and offline applications are accepted for the BSC PCM distance learning program at numerous institutions and colleges. The admissions process is outlined in general below.
B.Sc PCM Distance Education Admission Online Process
- Visit the institutions’ websites offering the BSC PCM degree program
- The basic information required for registration is your name, email address, and mobile number.
- Complete each required box: academical and personal
- Use the JPEG, JPG, or PDF file formats to upload files.
- Verify the filled data on the application form.
- Pay the registration/admission fee for the BSC PCM degree program
- Submit your completed form and save a note of the receipt number.
B.Sc PCM Distance Education Offline Admission Process
- Obtain a blank application form by contacting the approved college or university.
- Read all BSC PCM offline form instructions before beginning to fill up the form
- Avoid skipping crucial blocks
- Attach a passport-sized photograph
- Insert documents: Academic/Personal (most relevant)
- Visit the college or institution’s admissions office to submit the filled form with documents
- Candidates can deposit the fee of BSC PCM by using any of the comfortable modes.
- One must not forget to collect the BSC PCM offline form submission receipt.
Online Course Fees for BSC(PCM)
PCM distance BSc prices vary with each university, but they are generally less than the regular course expenses. As prices decrease, this course will become more affordable.
Students can use distance learning programs with low tuition costs to earn BSc PCM. These programs typically cost between 10,000 and 50,000 dollars.
BSC PCM Distance Learning
Distance learning in BSc PCM lasts for three years and can be completed in six years. The three-year schedule is divided into six semesters. Everyone consists of five exams
Scope after B.Sc PCM Distance Education
The B.Sc PCM distance education course comes with huge scope for the students that help them in building a successful and bright career ahead. All applicants are provided the opportunity for improving their career level with advanced learning.
There are various sectors like the physics sector where students get to aspire for jobs, at educational centers, research centers, teaching hubs, etc. the job opportunities are offered for the applicants. The average salary package that an applicant can get after passing the B.Sc PCM Distance Education course is around INR 2.12 LPA to INR 4.54 LPA.
Be the first to leave a review.