Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: DBAO University is named after the great personality of India DR Babasaheb Ambedkar, who served the nation as Minister of law and justice. This university is a tribute to that great leader. This university was brought into the state of existence in the year 1994. This university is one of the most famous universities of India that are offering the distance mode of learning to the candidates. The State govt is also governing this university, and all its financial and social affairs are looked after by the govt officials recruited for this purpose. The govt set up this university for the improvement and promotion of learning through the distance mode culture. This govt effort bores fruit, and right now, the candidates highly select distance mode of learning as their learning mode.
BAOU Distance Education Admission: How To Apply?
Some people say that applying for entries is pathetic and challenging, but it is straightforward but demands the pupil’s attention. When a pupil reaches the phase of selecting the career and applying for entries, they find themself in a chaotic condition. This phase is very critical and sensitive for the candidates as all his career and future depends upon this phase. A minimal mistake of pupil at this stage can lead to the rejection of the application form of the pupil. So in these circumstances, candidates need help from their seniors. So our team has decided to assist the candidates in this phase of the dilemma. So to assist them, we have organized the simplest mode of application. I request all the candidates to follow this process to complete their registration without any mishap. The method of applying for entries is narrated below:
- Open the browser on your pc and search for the official web of the university.
- When you reach the official university page, you’ll notice that an application form will start to pop up on your device’s screen.
- Open the application form in a new tab and read the form carefully.
- Once you understand the form, start filling the state by providing the suitable info only in the spaces allocated for the specific answers.
- When the form has been filled, go for paying the applicable charges at the time of registration.
- Now click on the submit now button that lies just below the application form.
BAOU Distance Education UG and PG Admission
The university offers a large number of degree programs and courses to candidates at all levels of learning. Some famous degree programs that the candidates selected at the significant level are explained below:
- Candidates with a valid certificate of passing 12th class exams from any known university are eligible to apply for entries.
- Candidates are offered different choices in this field based on their interests and aptitude.
- Candidates can apply for entries in this program after completing the 12TH class CBISE exams from any known university of India with at least 50% of marks.
- Candidates can apply for admission after completing 12th level exams or 3-years diplomas from any known university of India.
- Candidates who can apply for entries after completing the B.LIB degree program from any registered institute of India with 50% marks can apply for admission in this program.
BAOU Distance Education Admit Card
Just 4 to 5 days before exams, an admit card is allotted to all the candidates by the university. Candidates are advised to keep this admit card during exams as they can enter the examination hall based on the admit card. Admit the candidates can download the card by the steps given below:
- Go to the official page of the university and click on admit card
- Enter roll number and get your admit card
BAOU Distance Education: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates should have to make an ID on the forum to get benefits.
BAOU Distance Education Application Fees
At the time of application, candidates have to pay about 190 INR as an application fee.