BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Admission 2023-24: Distance education in BA Hindi in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, is becoming increasingly popular with students. It is a popular program where students can gain thorough knowledge about Hindi Literature, its origin, and the evolution within its literature. After completing this Distance course, candidates will have many job opportunities in top areas like the government sector, schools and colleges, the journalism and media industry, etc.
- Full-Form: Bachelor of Arts in Hindi
- Eligibility: Completed class 12th or 10+2 equivalent from a recognized board.
- Duration: 3 years.
- Fee: Basically INR 11,500 to INR 42,800 per year ( As per University)
- Top University: Avichi College of Arts & Science, Kendriya Vishwavidyalaya, Manonmaniam Sundranar University, Periyar University, etc.
- Career-wise: A MA in Hindi can be pursued after this course. Work as a journalist, content writer, museum, political houses, and so on.
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the 12th Pass|
|Fee Structure||Rs 11,500/- to Rs 42,800/- per year ( As per the University)|
Is BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Worth it?
Doing BA in Hindi through distance mode from the most popular arts institute in Chennai can be worth it.
- Skills: This BA course at Chennai will teach you skills in Hindi writing, communication, presentation skills, Hindi acting skills, computer applications, poetry skills, and analytical and logical skills.
- Time Flexibility: If you enroll in BA Hindi distance learning courses, you can study and review the course content at your own pace.
- Fee and Cost: BA in Hindi through distance learning mode is cost, time, and energy saving. It is quite cheaper than regular BA. Its tuition fee is about INR 11,500 to INR 42,800 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: This BA program has time flexibility through which you can earn money along with studying. Because of your own time scheduling, you can keep specific time for study and job.
BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai: Admission 2023-24
- The students can apply for the BA Hindi Admission in Chennai as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The Madras Christian College (Delhi) is providing the BA Hindi course. The students can apply for the BA Hindi course.
- Applicants can apply for the BA Hindi course at Stella Maris College, Chennai.
- Candidates can apply for admission to the BA Hindi distance education in Chennai at St. Stephen’s College.
BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai: Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application form for admission to BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai the students are required to complete the criteria listed below:
- The candidates should pass the 12th from a recognized Board with a minimum of 40% marks.
- No entrance exam is conducted in process of admission to the course.
BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai: Duration
- The time duration of this course is three years. It is divided into 6 Semesters.
BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai: Fees
- The students can check the BA Hindi Average Fee range of INR 11500- INR 42800 ( As per the University).
BA Hindi Colleges in Chennai
There are several Universities/colleges situated in Tamilnadu that offer MA Hindi courses at very reasonable affordable fee ranges, Some of them located in Chennai Tamil Nadu. One can apply to these universities by visiting the official website of the university. The Top colleges providing BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai are as follows:
- Tamil Nadu Open University for BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai: Admission for TNOU DDE BA Hindi has started for the academic year cycle. Students should refer to the TNOU Admission portal to register and complete the admission process for the relevant course. The registration, and processing fees of the BA open, and distance learning programs are INR 300 and INR 200. Applicants are allowed to deposit fees online and demand drafts. Admission to the BA Hindi DDE program is completely given after the scores of the 12th from a recognized state/central board of India.
- Gutte College for BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai: Gutte College BA Hindi three-year undergraduate degree program admission begins every year in the first week of August. The application fee for the Gutte BA Hindi program is INR 300. Applicants must deposit a college registration fee to complete the admission process to the BA Hindi program. Admission to Gutte College is strictly based on performance in a previous academic exam.
- Manomaniam Sundarnarar University Eligibility for BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai: Admission to the Manomaniam Sundarnar University BA Hindi program in the distance mode will require the following eligibility.
- Passed 10+2 or 12th from a recognized board in Tamil Nadu.
- 12th-qualified students from any other state board are allowed to take admitted to the MSU BA Hindi ODL program.
- No entrance test or admission exam is required for admission to the MSU BA Hindi program.
BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai: Job Area
- The students can get jobs in top areas like Government Offices, Schools and Colleges, Journalism and Media industry, etc.
Benefits of BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai
The degree in BA Hindi distance education program from Chennai stationed colleges/universities is beneficial for both higher studies, and professional points of view. Candidates would learn about the benefits of having a BA Hindi DDE degree comfortably and accurately in the given sections below.
- BA Hindi ODL Academic Benefits: One who passes the degree program of BA Hindi from any deemed, private, state, or central university shall select higher degree/diploma courses to increase the value of the academic profile. Candidates are genuinely allowed to pick programs such as MA Hindi, B.Ed, MBA, LLB, and more. The average course fees of the mentioned programs range between 12k and 94k. Candidates can get admission to the advanced degree program after an entrance test or 12th-grade test score merit.
- BA Hindi Professional Benefits: A distance degree in the BA Hindi program from an established university in Chennai, India, will assist candidates to enter the professional arena. The candidates would like to find a job in the employment sectors such as colleges, public and private industries, etc. The degree holder in the BA Hindi can work in professional profiles like screenwriters, Translators, Journalists, Teachers, Content Writers, and more. The beginning of a professional career after BA Hindi completion can bring an average salary package of INR 1.9 to 2.4 LPA.
BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai: Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Critical reasoning, writing, and presentation||Reading Literature|
|Communicative Skills||Translation and communication in Hindi|
|Communication skills in other languages||Readings on the Indian constitution, Secularism, and sustainable environment|
|History of Hindi Literature (Adikal and Madhyakal)||Translation-Theory and Practice|
|Prose and One-act Plays||Literature of Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam (Hindi Translations)|
|Hindi Literature in Kerala||History of Hindi Literature (Adhunik kal-Gadya)|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Literature and contemporary issues||History and philosophy of science|
|General Informatics and Computer Application in Hindi||Culture and civilization|
|Literature in other languages||Drama and Theatre in Hindi|
|Applied Grammar||Perspectives of Humanities and Languages and Methodology|
|Comparative Literature||Environmental Studies|
|History of Hindi Literature (Adhunik kal-Padya)||Correspondence and Secretarial Practice in Hindi|
|Sem. V||Sem. VI|
|Linguistics||Modern Poetry in Hindi|
|Contemporary Hindi Literature||Novel and Short stories in Hindi|
|Poetry (Ancient and Medieval); Prosody and Poetics||Western Literary Thoughts|
|Indian Literary Thoughts||History of the Hindi Language|
|Project – Literary Translation||Elective course Journalism and Mass Communication/Folk Literature/Radio Broadcasting|
|Open course Spoken Hindi/Business Hindi/Interpretation||Project-Literary Translation|
BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Courses Eligibility
|B.A English||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A General||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Sociology||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Pol. Science||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Philosophy||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Home Science||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Psychology||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Business Economics||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Education||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A History||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Work Education||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Public Administration||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Hotel Management||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Geography||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Police Administration||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Tourism Management||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Maths||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Fine arts||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Hotel Management||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Dance||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Sport Management||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Music||3yr||10+2 pass|
|B.A Economics||3yr||10+2 pass|
BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai: Admission Process
Admission to the BA Hindi ODL program can be taken in the following modes: online and offline. However, not all universities follow both modes, some offline, and others online. Understanding the requirements of students, we have arranged both procedures in an absolute replica mode below.
BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai: Offline Admission Process
- Download/Purchase/Collect application form from the Chennai located university
- Read all the important instructions written before the form-filling section of the BA Hindi program.
- The documents’ arrangements would benefit a candidate to fill up the BA Hindi offline form accurately.
- Follow only the capital/block letter format.
- The paper-based form must only be filled out with a blue ball pen.
- Match all entered information from academic and personal documents.
- Combine all documents, such as mark sheets, certificates, passport-size photos, etc.
- Reach a regional/admission center to verify and submit documents.
- Deposit the BA Hindi distance education course and the admission registration fee.
- Receipt and confirmation should be taken before leaving the campus.
BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai: Online Admission Process
- Open a fitting browser, e.g., chrome/Mozilla, etc., to visit the Chennai-established institution/university.
- Find an admission notification to discover the process of making a registration.
- Proceed, and press “register” to create an entry account.
- Registration would require pieces of information like a mobile number, an email ID, the candidates’ names, etc.
- Revisit the BA Hindi ODL admission portal.
- A candidate must enter a username and password to log in to the admission account.
- The Dashboard contains incomplete sections, like personal, educational, communication, document upload, and more.
- After entering the mandatory information, it is required to upload documents.
- Use JPEG/JPG/PDF format to upload personal/academic documents
- Match all filled information before depositing BA Hindi ODL fees.
- Methods like Debit Cards/Net Banking/Credit Cards can be used to deposit PG Hindi fees.
Career Options after BA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai
Following completion of a BA Hindi course, the aspirant can work in both the public and private sectors, depending on the type of work they prefer or the skills they possess. They can further specialize by pursuing a postgraduate degree, such as a doctorate, or by pursuing other full-time courses. However, due to the demand and development, even a BA degree has a high job scope. The following are some of the best job designations for BA Hindi graduates in the sector:
|Social Media Marketer||Writer||Event Manager|
|Blogger||Teacher||Public Relations Officer|
Be the first to leave a review.